William lied to me (A FNAF horror fiction)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

William lied to me (A FNAF horror fiction)

Postby MistyAutumnDays » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:43 pm

"Come now, little Will. Come play with your old pal!"

"William Afton wasn't the "normal kid". He was interested in death, and by his age, this was worrying. The concept of death brought curiosity towards little Will- but did he ever mean for his parents to die?
After the untimely death of his parents, William is sent to live with his aunt and uncle in Ohio. They give him a stuffed rabbit, to which William names it "Charlie". Over the months he spends with his new family, something begins to happen to both Will and the rabbit. Does Charlie have a mind of his own?"

This story is a wonderful fiction-in-the-works of mine, and I've been so excited to work on this project here on ChickenSmoothie! I'll be taking suggestions, comments, and constructive criticism in my PMs box! So PM me when a part of a chapter is published!
MistyAutumnDays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: William lied to me (A FNAF horror fiction)

Postby MistyAutumnDays » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:49 pm

Chapter One

"Dear? Should we worry about William again?"
"What happened this time, Michelle?"
"He's watching those African documentaries again."
William watched the zebra on the screen get ripped apart by the lions. The pride enjoyed the meal happily as William listened to the narrator go on about "the food chain". He turned his head to see his mother standing over him, a worried expression on her face. "William? Can you pause the TV for one moment?" Michelle seemingly whispered, a little mortified by the pictures that were appearing onscreen. William paused the show and turned back to his mother, who gave way to a small sigh. "Have you ever tried, I don't know, playing with trains or trucks or even cars?" She asked William.
"But I like my shows..." William said quietly.
"Your mother is right, William. Play with something else!" William's dad walked over and stood next to his wife. "It's good for you to be playing like a normal kid.".
"Curtis!" Michelle scolded her husband. "William is normal! You can't just say that!".
"Mom, please don't yell..." William said, but his mother never heard him.
"How about playdates then?" His dad told his mother. "Then he could learn what the others kids like.".
"No!" William's mother yelled. "He doesn't have to 'learn'. He can change himself!".
William was starting to get more and more uncomfortable with his mother and his father. He pinned himself against the couch as his parents continued to argue. "Stop it, please..." He whimpered as his parents continued.
"I say, Michelle, we put William therapy." His dad crossed his arms. "That way, he'd become a normal kid and we won't have adults asking us about our kid being-!".
"I SAID STOP!" William suddenly screamed at his parents. "WILL YOU JUST SHUT YOUR TRAPS AND MAKE UP?!".
His parents were startled. Not because of his loud behavior, but because this was coming out of an 8-year-old. 8-year-olds weren't supposed to be this loud, this articulate with their speech... it worried the parents even more.
"Maybe therapy could be good..." William's mother breathed as she almost clung onto her husband.
MistyAutumnDays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me