Chaosclan Writing Thread

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

049 -- wip

Postby Kazin » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:23 am

--Locust and Lightning bonding. Jagged butts in and jokes around with them. Lightning and Jagged tell stories of their parents and tiny sister they didn't know that well as Locust's own littermates come over to tease her and reminisce about Mosquito.
    --Cicadaskip's shock at being chosen as Zephyrsnap's successor. She doesn't feel she deserves the job, but her family and Cascadefreckle are all here to hype her up.
    --Cicada and Cascade bonding time??
    --Ivykit, Kitekit, and Charkit discuss their futures.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

050 -- wip

Postby Kazin » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:30 am

potential ideas:

--Ratscratch lamenting that he's bored to Graystone, who gets snappy with him. Friendship = over. Poor Ratscratch... though he vents and manages to find a friend (Prints - she shares her story of lost friendship that she managed to find again).
    --Tempestpaw does some quiet reflection on how he and his siblings are close to completing their training.
    --Cindersong is visited by Sparkstorm, and she goes to her kits to tell them about her brother. Sparkkit especially is very interested in his namesake and vows to be a strong and brave warrior like his uncle.
    --Kitekit spends time in the medicine den, realizing this is what she wants.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

051 -- wip

Postby Kazin » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:05 am

potential ideas:

--Nimbuspelt nervously introducing Minknose and her mate, as well as their kits, to the rest of ChaosClan/his family and friend. Locustswoop and Minknose hit it off and become good friends right off the bat.
    --Cricketkit in StarClan meets Cricketstripe and Mosquitoflight in StarClan, and visits her mother to let her know that both Cricketstripe and Mosquitoflight are thinking of her. Locustswoop gets closure for her lost daughter, and a bit from her sister and mother.
    --Cicidaskip and Cascadefreckle discuss kits as they both start hanging around Morningkit and Eveningkit.
    --Atlasrain and Skippercloud bonding with Tempestpaw, Blizzardpaw, Gustpaw, and Cyclonepaw as their assessments become closer. Proud dads are proud.

---------------------------------------------------

"So... your name's Blackbird, huh?" Blackbirdshriek feigned disinterest, trying to lean against a nearby car, though his eyes betrayed his curiosity. How was this going to work with two cats with the same name? His name was already long enough, and he was used to hearing himself being called Blackbird as a nickname.

The she-cat blinked over at the dark tom, unsure of how to respond. She was tired. She wanted to rest. There were so many new cats to meet... "Yeah," she finally said, taking a moment to wrap her tail around her paws and stifle a yawn. "Blackbird. It was the warrior name I was given. I was Blackpaw when I joined my old clan."

Blackbirdshriek nodded, content. At least they weren't exactly the same... "Guess that means I'll have to change my nickname," he sighed, more to himself than anything else. He ignored Blackbird's skeptical look, flicking his tail in indifference. "I mean, unless you wanted to change your name?"

Blackbird smirked, shaking her head. "Nah, that's ok. I think Minknose and I have had enough change in our lives to last a lifetime." Though not all of the change had been bad, necessarily, Blackbird knew she just wanted to live a comfortable life with her mate, and her newborn kits. The thought of her kits made her body feel even heavier, her eyes threatening to close even in the middle of the cold camp. Blackbird glanced over at Blackbirdshriek, seeing if he would let her escape the conversation so that she could curl up next to Minknose, Otterkit, and Martenkit. The tom gave a nod, smiling for the first time at Blackbird. "Goodnight, other Blackbird," she yawned, laughing at Blackbirdshriek's shake of his head.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

052 — wip

Postby Kazin » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:54 pm

—Cicadaskip and Cascadefreckle goodness
—Ivykit and Charkit make discoveries about the Twolegs that are moving back. One of them has a special talent they know no one will believe...
—Missing patrol stuff - friends and family comforting each other about the list cats.
—Nutmegwasp’s thoughts. The missing cats perspectives.
—Wolfshimmer...
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

053 -- WIP

Postby Kazin » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:57 am

--Tempestpaw angst about being behind his littermates. Atlasrain dad moment.
    --Robinburn and Songbirdstar moment as the leader laments about what to do with the Twolegs coming back. She is pacing around her den mumbling about having to move the clan when her aunt, who was basically her parent, walks in to help her figure out what to do.
    --Cicadaskip shares a bonding moment with Atlasrain about her fear of being a bad parent.
    --Charpaw sneaks out again to eavesdrop on the Twolegs, learns of their plans to start removing abandoned cars. He asks his parents what cars are, and his realization suddenly turns to horror. But who does he tell?

Potential ideas:
    --Thistlepath and Peppermask discuss their pride in Flaxpaw and Ivypaw becoming apprentices
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

054 -- wip

Postby Kazin » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:58 am

--Twigstorm's demise... Nutmegwasp and Marigoldclaw StarClan reunion though! But Twig isn't happy with his ancestors...
    --The Twolegs becoming aggressive - Raptorstar and Songbirdstar need to start making plans to leave their highway.
    --Ratscratch has been sneaking out of camp for a while... he meets with Koa, who later joins (moon 57) as Koabranch after she and Ratscratch decide to become mates. Koa has been living in part of an abandoned Warehouse not too far from ChaosClan's current location - the Twolegs seem to be leaving it alone with no plans to inhabit that part of the forest, since there is a swamp nearby.
    --Shrikespeckle is wandering around the forest alone after the loss of his brother until Jayspring finds him, and the two toms are able to have a heart to heart and bond.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

055 -- wip

Postby Kazin » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:22 am

--Rafiki (Beetleshell) and Sweetie (Sweetpoppy)'s lives before living in ChaosClan.
    --The clan starts to prepare to leave as Greenleaf approaches.
    --Raptorstar's devastation at losing Crowcatcher - he finally turns one last time to StarClan to see her.
    --StarClan is unhappy that ChaosClan seems to be making plans to move with no Moonpool available. Raptorstar is quick to tell them he doesn't care, that the cats he cares about will stick around if they want to, not if they are connected by a 'magical stream.'
    --Twigstorm is secretly watching Raptorstar's encounter with the annoyed StarClan leader, and though he never wants to share anything with Raptorstar or agree with him, he has to admit that the ChaosClan leader is right. StarClan has been useless for the clan.
    --Twigstorm seeks out Crowcatcher, forming his own plan to branch away from StarClan.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

056 -- wip

Postby Kazin » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:49 am

--The last moon in their old base. Thistlepath and Sagebriar share a brotherly moment as they talk about growing up here to Peppermask and Snowbriar.
    --Mosquitoflight visits with Cicadaskip as she watches over her newborn kits.
    --Aniseclaw spends time alone, and Ratscratch and Prints befriend her.
    --Pyreflight reflects on his mom, and doesn't know how he'll keep her memory alive without being in this camp. He gets to bond with his sister, Infernopetal, about their mom, alongside Sharkfrost, who is having the same struggle about keeping Sealshine's memory alive without being in this camp, surrounded by familiarity and memories of her.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

057 — wip

Postby Kazin » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:09 am

—The move! There is an ambush by rogues and Ivypaw is targeted, but Charpaw saves her at the cost of an eye.
—Scouting out the rogue group.
—Thistlepath thanking Charpaw for saving Ivypaw’s life.
—Settling in the new home - an abandoned building covered in vines, a few days journey from the old camp. There is a swampy area on one side of the forest, a large lake nearby, and the Thunderpath that connects to ChaosClan's old camp is about a mile from the warehouse. The building itself is decrepit, but useful for the cats. They find a couple of queens who were taking shelter from the rogues, offering to let them join.

--Ratscratch convinces Koa to join the clan once he learns she is expecting his kits.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

058 -- wip

Postby Kazin » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:02 am

--Licoricetooth stays away from her new clanmates, worried they'll find out she was from the rogue group.
    --Skuafeather and Licoricetooth have a bit of an understanding - they are half-sisters and both want to forget their involvement with the rogue group.
    --Ivypaw vows to repay Charpaw's kindness. She scouts out the rogue group on her own, realizing just how massive it is.
    --StarClan threatens to leave forever unless Raptorstar or Songbirdstar are willing to move back near the Moonpool. They give an ominous prophecy about ChaosClan being destroyed by hostile cats/the rogue group.
    --But within the star-realm... Twigstorm and Crowcatcher will not allow their friends and family to be destroyed, finding their own way to help.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me