Chaosclan Writing Thread

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

069 -- wip

Postby Kazin » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:00 am

--Hope. The clan reaches a forest as their trek across the mountains end, and something in their hearts tells them that this is their new home. Patrols are sent to scout out the area while Cicadastar makes sure that most cats settle down to rest for a while now that they are out of the harsh terrain.
    --Mockingbirdcry's group meets back up with Cicadastar, though Raptorstar has now gone missing, sneaking off in the middle of the night to go find some of the cats he knew got lost - particularly a small group of apprentices of Fudgepaw, Dandelionpaw, and Lotuspaw. He refuses to leave them behind, knowing in his heart that they are alive and in need of help. Twigstorm reaches out a starry paw, guiding his old nemesis as best he can through the snowy conditions. The leader finds the apprentices hurt, but alive.
    --Eveningrain, Morningdew, and their patrol return to the main group with bright eyes, excitably chattering about an abandoned structure the clan could settle in. A light in the darkness, the clan moves forward with newfound energy towards this structure, and Cicadastar has Cascadefreckle by her side as she realizes this place really could be their new home.

--Timberleaf loses his life to sickness after overworking himself. He barely gets to meet his newborn kit(s).
    --The end of the death era for the move is this moon. Many lost their lives to the fight with the rogues and to Greencough, though it is going to be thanks to Timberleaf's tireless efforts that the Greencough spread seems to stop enough to not last much longer.
    --Charclaw is appointed the new scouting captain.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

070 -- wip

Postby Kazin » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:02 am

--Raptorstar, Fudgepaw, Dandelionpaw, and Lotuspaw are still missing, but The Fallen are able to lead them back. The clan celebrates, rejoicing that their hardships seem to finally be over.
    --The clan creates their new home, making dens in the abandoned plane. It's a strange structure, but one the cats grow quickly fond of, the strange mix of their first camp and the warehouse somehow. The swamp and surrounding forest are quiet, no Twoleg city nearby to keep the cats up at night.
    --
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

071 -- wip

Postby Kazin » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:13 am

--A reflection from the cats about their time spent traveling. Official mournings for the many cats left behind and the cats lost in the travel...
    --Mintpaw stays out late training for her assessment, Thrashertalon comes by to chat with her and they are quick to make friends.
    --Seeking solitude, Sorrelwhisker sits hunched over in the forest until her rescuer from the moon past comes by to talk to her, finally building up the courage to say more than a few words. Hazeheart admits to Sorrelwhisker that she saved her from her old group because she thought she was pretty... Only half-joking, the two share a laugh, Sorrelwhisker feeling a bit better after the hard day of mourning her sister.
    --Cloverwish and Mockingbirdcry get to know their kits a bit more. In the other corner of the new nursery, Slatefang closes off her feelings and doesn't let others see how hard the loss of both her mate and her sister have affected her. She feels so alone, even with Shriketuft not far away and her newborn kits nestled beside her...
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

072 -- wip

Postby Kazin » Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:30 am

--"Will it ever end?" Nightingalesong throws the question in the air, mourning Saffronflame. Nimbuspelt and Blackbirdshriek offer comfort to Blackbird and her kits, the small family mourning Minknose.
    --Terrapinshell and Brightwish work with the apprentices, enjoying being mentors, even unofficially as Brightwish is. Barleystorm and Ryebreeze are happy for the extra paws, as Dogpaw and Lionpaw are both a pawful. There are a lot of jokes and goofing off happening during training, but after the hard moons ChaosClan has endured, the mentors can't help but share a smile with the lively bunch of apprentices.
    --In proper Ratscratch fashion, he sneaks out of the camp during the apprentice assessments to watch from the shadows how his kits are doing.
    --Timberleaf visits Leafkit during her dreams, and Slatefang leaves for the day to recover from what her young kit told her; she wants nothing more than to see her mate again, almost feeling resentful towards her daughter.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

073 -- wip

Postby Kazin » Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:36 am

--The introduction of Poppybriar and Taipanlight.
    --There is discontent among the camp as dynamics are sorted out with new den arrangements. In hopes of keeping dens a bit more organized, unofficially and self-proclaimed 'senior warriors' are given the nicer den, while others are left in the more spacious, and subsequently more crowded, other dens. Blackbirdshriek is on a mission to try to find the leader of these 'senior warriors,' Mockingbirdcry not far behind him.
    --The senior warriors refuse to give up their leader, while also refusing to move - Raptorstar refuses to help with the problem, wanting the clan to sort out these minimal issues amongst themselves instead of involving him. Cicadastar is too busy to notice, leaving Mockingbirdcry left wondering how best to handle the situation.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

074 -- wip

Postby Kazin » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:44 am

--Mockingbirdcry still isn't sure who exactly to blame for the spread of discontent, but the clan's focus shifts to a new problem as word gets out that all of the deathberries and deadly nightshade has been stolen from the herb storage.
    --Foxpaw, Eclipsepaw, Paintedpaw, and Copperpaw are working on fitting into this new clan. Foxpaw makes easy friends with the current apprentices, while Eclipsepaw and Paintedpaw are more keen to stay with each other. Copperpaw goes to and from everyone, a chatterbox of energy as he soaks in the clan life.
    --A glint of eyes seems to be watched Cicadastar... and The Fallen turn their attention to ChaosClan, hoping to help their families before it is too late. Twigstorm works on rallying The Fallen together, delivering a faint prophecy to Cicadastar; though the she-cat is unsure how to handle it. "Be wary of friends, for enemies lurk within your ranks."
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

075 -- wip

Postby Kazin » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:55 am

--Copperpaw shifts away from interacting with anyone, spending time alone as the StarClan cats get to him and start to recruit him for their 'revenge' on Raptorstar. Three cats are poisoned, including Cicadastar, and Copperpaw stays in the shadows, no one suspecting an apprentice of all cats.
    --Cirruspatch and Stratuscloud are worried that this new clan may not have been the right choice. Cirruspatch vows he will find who is doing this, often leaving his newborn kits with Stratuscloud to help in the investigation, especially as Mockingbirdcry is occupied with traveling to receive his four lives, and the leaders are focused on choosing a new deputy.
    --Cyclonespark admits her feelings for Thundercloud during their hunting patrol, whilst the pair are working to catch a piece of prey. Thundercloud is filled with nervous energy, but admits he likes her too. The rest of the patrol smiles, Ratscratch and Koabranch picking on the pair, saying they knew it all along.
    --Cascadefreckle seeks solace from her kits and from vows that she will keep the clan safe. For Cicadastar.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

076 -- wip

Postby Kazin » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:44 am

--Another round of poisonings take place as The Fallen manage to cut across StarClan's void and deliver a prophecy to ChaosClan. "Stars and chaos, a volatile mix. One last fight to determine fate - a guiding light the clan must await."
    --Timberleaf is doing his best to get through to someone, anyone, in ChaosClan, though his efforts have left him exhausted, even in his starry state. The faint voice of Leafpaw, the daughter he never got to meet, drifts to him as he is ready to tell The Fallen he has to give up. She's saying his name, a nightmare keeping her trapped. Timberleaf seizes his chance, meeting his daughter for the first time, and hopefully not the last. Leafpaw holds the fate of the clan in her paws, delivering Timberleaf's prophecy to Mockingbirdstar.
    --Mockingbirdstar gathers the high ranks of the clan, fear grasping at his heart. It's now a waiting game for Timberleaf to break through StarClan's dark barrier, planning defenses for a fight he knows nothing about.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

077 - wip

Postby Kazin » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:52 am

--Copperpaw understands too late the true consequences of his actions with StarClan after The Fallen break through to the apprentice. He vows to join the fight against StarClan, the cats planning to attack at night and breaking through the hazy dream world. He manages to tell the clan, though the StarClan cats have already broken through to finish off the poisonings.
    --Timberleaf and Twigstorm are rallying their own troops, trying to stop StarClan before they breakthrough, but know they may be unsuccessful.
    --Raptorstar is fueled by the introduction of his great-grandkits, planning to lead the warfront and protect his clan, no matter the cost.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

078 -- wip

Postby Kazin » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:49 am

--The fight with StarClan, one last time to save the clan from their paws once and for all. The Fallen are quick to join, but The Dark Forest is quick to join StarClan as well. It is apparent that this is the reason the starry ancestors have been so keen to fight, alongside The Dark Forest's false promise of using ChaosClan to rejoin the physical world.
    --Lives lost are numerous in the battle, and though loss was to be expected with a fight of this size, it doesn't stop the hurt that all the cats feel because of it.
    --Copperpaw separates himself from the rest of the Clan, prepared to exile himself in return for the grief he's caused what should be his family. Only the arrival of the new cats from RisingClan stop him, and newly named Ebonyflower takes the apprentice under her watch and provides him a family.
    --Thistlepath takes the loss of his father extraordinarily harshly, seeking solace in his grandkits and Peppermask. Basilthorn and Pollenfur seek him out, knowing that he would have taken the loss hard. Kiwituft watches from afar, never having been close to his adoptive father, but he's there for his adoptive littermates.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me