VOK prompt storage

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

D5 - Lumi

Postby epilogue » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:04 am

dark river pride
Draw art of any member of your pride
D5
90 exp

+25 exp base exp
+25 exp 700x700 head shot
+15 exp pixel art
+25 exp simple background

epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

S1

Postby epilogue » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:23 am

dark river pride
Send your lion off on a treasure hunt! Where does their journey take them, and how do they discover something new and grand?
Who sent them, why are they going? What are they hoping to find?

S1
[638/500]
two points

"i just wish i could be proud of her,"

amaya's stomach twisted as her father's voice repeated over and over again in her head.

"how can my oldest daughter be queen when she can't even act like a full grown lioness?"

the thing that stung the most was that her father didn't speak directly to her, but to her pride mates. her mouth was dry and her throat felt tight as she ran farther and farther through the territory. she was determined to prove herself to him.

"you'll be proud of me dad," she roared with hurt as she ran. "i promise, i promise!"

soon, amaya began to slow down, panting hard from running so fast and for so long. she wasn't in the dark river pride's territory anymore, she was sure of it. it didn't smell like anyone else's territory, so she must have not been trespassing. the dark furred lioness came upon a small pool of water, and she bent her head down, lapping up the cool water eagerly.

after she had quenched her thirst, she rested near the water, her legs stretched out in front of her. her chest burned, almost as if a fire was roaring inside of her lungs. amaya couldn't tell if the burn was from her hurt feelings, or from running so hard for such a long time. maybe it was both.

once amaya was back on her paws, the sun was starting to set, and it cast a warm orange glow over the land.

how am i going to make him proud? amaya pondered to herself.

she took a deep sigh, and looked down at her paws. sadness rushed over her like a strong wave. why wasn't she good enough? she tried so hard for him, but was it ever enough?

her sadness turned into sudden onset anger, and amaya reared up, letting out a ferocious roar. the lioness struck a large tree with all her might, her claws digging deep into the bark. a loud snap yanked amaya out of her fit of rage and she jumped back in surprise. the tree she had hit had cracked at the base, and it was slowly falling over. she watched in amazement as the large tree leaned and rested onto the ground.

the lioness was filled with a new sense of strength and courage. this is what she would do to show her father that she was worthy. amaya would make him proud by bringing him this tree.

the dark lioness gripped one of the branches in her jaw and began to pull, trying to fully separate it from the trunk. her jaw ached, and she gave up with that method. amaya hopped over and began to claw at the truck, finally separating it. she looked down at it proudly, and gripped a large branch coming off of the tree.

slowly, she began to pull the tree.

as she made her way, her back and jaw ached. she had to re-position her grip multiple times, as some of the branches snapped from the power of her jaw.

by the time the moon was at its highest point in the sky, amaya had reached territory she was familiar with. she couldn't stop now, she had come so far. she began to pull faster, her heart pounding hard.

when amaya had pulled the whole tree into the middle of camp, she collapsed beside it, too exhausted to move anymore. her father rushed to her side, silenced from shock at his daughter's bold action.

"does this make you proud, dad?" amaya mumbled weakly.

"you make me more than proud everyday my dear," her father said, his eyes soft. "i'm so sorry for being harsh. you're more than fit to be queen."

he touched his nose to her's, and curled up beside his exhausted daughter.
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

S25

Postby epilogue » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:41 am

dark river pride
Using this generator, (or another if you prefer), generate a fake instagram post your lion would have posted. Include a drawn profile image, a small description, who would have liked the post. The actual post (image) can be drawn, or just a photo that you took yourself or is free use.
S25
two points

epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

D5 - Remus

Postby epilogue » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:00 am

dark river pride
Draw art of any member of your pride
D5
90 exp

+25 exp base exp
+25 exp 700x700 head shot
+15 exp pixel art
+25 exp simple background

epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

P1 - Abott

Postby epilogue » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:15 am

dark river pride
Give your lion a basic personality.
P1
100 exp
[189/150]

Abott is quiet and reserved. He keeps to himself, but is always willing to lend a helping hand. He's an absolute sweetheart, but he just prefers to be in his own company. Abott is a very caring lion. If he sees someone that is looking down, he'll try his best to cheer them up, or give them someone to talk to. Abott never complains when he is asked to do something, and always gets the job done right. He's a very hard worker. Abott is extremely selfless, and his pride members come before him. If someone is hungry, he will give them his food. If someone is tired, he will give them his bed. While he may not be the most social lion in the pride, he sure is a good guy to talk to. He loves both small talk and deep conversations, and will gladly talk to you at any given time of the day. Abott is a bit of a pushover though, as he is very eager to make others happy. He often gets walked all over because he just wants to make sure everyone is alright.
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

P2 - Abott

Postby epilogue » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:18 am

dark river pride
Write 3 positive traits about your lion, and 3 negative ones
P2
50 exp

Positive
caring, friendly, hard working

Negative
a pushover, doesn't open up about his emotions, sensitive
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

S9 - Lumi

Postby epilogue » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:45 am

dark river pride
Draw an expression chart for one of your lions.
S9
two points

epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

breeding prompt - garrick x remus #001

Postby epilogue » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:14 pm

dark river pride
breeding prompt
Garrick x Remus

epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

breeding prompt - garrick x remus #002

Postby epilogue » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:27 pm

dark river pride
breeding prompt
[323/250]
Garrick x Remus

"I don't want to do this," Remus grumbled, rolling his green eyes.

Remus and Garrick had grown up together. The two lions were scarily similar, but they hated each other. The two competed constantly, always trying to one up each other. Finally, Amaya had grown tired of the two acting like cubs, so she demanded that they spend a month doing hunting patrols together so they would get along and bond.

Neither of them were thrilled by this idea. But they weren't going to disobey the queen. The two striped lines were padding through the territory, looking for prey.

"Hey Remus," Garrick called.

The dark brown lion turned around quickly and was caught off guard by a large wave of water being thrown into his face. Remus spit out some water and shook his mane. He was going to shoot an angry jab at Garrick, but he noticed that the other lion was smiling. It wasn't a sly smirk either, it was a genuine smile.

Remus hurled himself at Garrick, sending both of them into the river. The two couldn't control their laughter. Garrick was sure his stomach was going to explode! Every time Remus would try to get back on his feet, Garrick would knock him back down, causing the two to become breathless with laughter once again. Neither of them worried about going back to camp wet. That wasn't the issue right now. They just wanted to cherish that moment.

"Hey, you know, you're not that bad," Garrick said, getting to his paws and climbing onto the riverbank.

"Yeah, you're not so terrible either," Remus chuckled, following him.

The two lions made their way back to camp empty pawed. But that wasn't a big deal. On the way home, the two kept shoving each other playfully, laughing until their heads hurt.

Amaya didn't really care that no prey was caught either. She was just happy to see the pair getting along.
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

P2 - Aelius

Postby epilogue » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:35 am

dark river pride
Write 3 positive traits about your lion, and 3 negative ones