VOK prompt storage

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

VOK prompt storage

Postby epilogue » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:39 am

here is will i will be posting and storing all of my prompts to keep track for leveling. any pride members will be linked as well as i will have my pride linked after each prompt

leveling prompts wrote:-A1 (offsite) (100 exp)
-A2 (150 exp)
-A3 (150 exp)
-A5 (50 exp)
-A8 (50 exp)
--level up--
-A4 (150 exp)
-A6 (100 exp)
-A7 (150 exp)
-A13 (100 exp)
--level up--
-A9 (150 exp)
-D5 (Amaya) (45 exp)
-A10 (100 exp)
-A11 (150 exp)
-A12 (150 exp)
--level up--
-A14 (100 exp)
-P1 (Panacaea) (100 exp)
-P7 (Panacaea) (75 exp)
-P7 (Russet) (75 ex)
-P7 (Caden) (75 exp)
-P7 (Garrick) (75 exp)
-P7 (Lumi) (75 exp)
-P7 (Umaiza) (75 exp)
-A15 (100 exp)
-A16 (100 exp)
-A17 (150 exp)
--level up--
-A18 (150 exp)
-P7 (Abott) (75 exp)
-D6 (caden) (65 exp)
-D6 (panacaea) (20 exp)
-B12 (100 exp)
--level up--
-D5 (Russet + Amaya) (255 exp)
-D5 (Garrick) 140 exp
-D5 (Garrick) 90 exp
-D5 (Russet) 90 exp
--level up--
-D5 (Lumi) (90 exp)
-D5 (Remus) (90 exp)
-P1 (Abott) (100 exp)
-P2 (Abott) (50 exp)
-P2 (Aelius) (50 exp)
-P2 (Caden) (50 exp)
--level up--
-P2 (Dione) (50 exp)
-P2 (Garrick) (50 exp)
-D5 (Caden) (90 exp)
-D5 (Umaiza) (90 exp)
-P2 (Aoi) (50 exp)
-P2 (Lucia) (50 exp)
-P2 (Maximus) (50 exp)
-P2 (Naida) (50 exp)
-P2 (Thalia) (50 exp)
--level up--
-A19 (150 exp)
-A20 (150 exp)
-A21 (150 exp)
-P2 (Koi) (50 exp)
--level up--
shop prompts wrote:-S7 (3 points)
-S8 (Offsite) (4 points)
-S1 (2 points)
--item purchase--
-S25 (2 points)
-S9 (Lumi) (2 points)
-S25 (2 points)
-S19 (Caden) (2 points)
-S4 (2 points)
-S7 (Russet) (4 points)
-S2 (2 points)
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt
-prompt

misc. prompts wrote:mate prompts
amaya x russet: one, two
garrick x remus: one, two

special prompts
E5 (orphan cub)
12/11/19
1/13/20

event prompts
winter/christmas prompts
E31 + E32

pride
dark river pride

exp

level
level eleven
founder + twenty two lions

shop points
17 points
Last edited by epilogue on Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:16 am, edited 81 times in total.
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A2

Postby epilogue » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:53 am

Explain where your pride calls home/rests within their territory.
A2
[209/200]
150 EXP

the dark river pride rests in a small valley circled in by hills and trees. the lions have dug out dens that they cover with brush and fallen limbs to help secure the entrances from any intruders. the camp is very organized and neat. there are multiple pathways leading out to the hunting territory, the sacred slopes, and the river banks. the middle of the camp is a very popular space for young cubs to play or for younger, maturing lions to practice their battle moves (carefully, of course).

the largest den in the camp is the nursery. it is a large burrow underground lined with soft leaves, feathers, moss, and tall grass to ensure it is comfortable and warm. next to the nursery is the hunter's den. this is were the hunters of the pride rest and train. it's a shallow burrow that has nests lining the outside and a clear space in the middle for stalking practice. the fighters' den is very similar to that of the hunters', except the middle space is used for sparring and wrestling.

the queen and high council resides in nests that are above ground but sheltered by trees and bushes. this is so they can be ready to attack if needed.

dark river pride
Last edited by epilogue on Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A3

Postby epilogue » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:08 am

dark river pride
What does your pride value above all else?
A3
[205/200]
150 exp

"Amaya!"

Her father's voice rang through the clearing, causing birds to get startled and flutter away quickly.

The young princess stopped in her tracks. The angry face of her father met her as she turned to him. The young lioness gave him an awkward smile, but she knew it was no use. Amaya was in trouble.

"Amaya, what work have you done today?" Her father growled, his tail swaying in anger.

"I-I-Uh cleaned out the veteran's nests today!" Amaya countered quickly.

"Did not!" Baize, Amaya's sister protested from behind their father.

"Quiet Baize! You are not in charge here," The king reprimanded over his shoulder. "Your sister told me that you have done nothing today except laze around and now you are out playing, wasting your energy. You know that our main goal in this pride is to work together and help one another, not just play and sleep all day!"

Amaya's gaze fell to her paws as she felt shame flood her chest.

"You are on your way to becoming one of the sloths!" Her father snapped. "This pride is built on team work. You cannot just do what you please. You must do your part."

"Now," His face softened. "Let's get back home."
Last edited by epilogue on Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A5

Postby epilogue » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:21 am

dark river pride
Where did your pride’s name come from?
A5
[62/50]
50 exp

The dark river pride is named after their territory. Their is a beautiful shaded spot near the river and it hangs over the water, casting a large shadow and creating the illusion of a "dark river". The name was debated on, and it was almost going to be named the strong heart pride, but they decided that it made them sound cocky.
Last edited by epilogue on Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A8

Postby epilogue » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:29 am

dark river pride
What would be the emblem/symbol of your pride and why?
A8
[57/50]
50 exp

If the dark river pride had an emblem, it would be a wave. not only does it symbolize the river, a large staple of their territory, but it also symbolizes their strength and force as a pride. It shows how they're powerful like a strong, crashing wave. the pride can also be calm, like a bubbling river.
Last edited by epilogue on Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A4

Postby epilogue » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:00 am

dark river pride
What allegiances does your pride have? (With npcs, rogues, other user prides, other creatures?)
A4
[288/200]
150 exp

queen/king:
leader of the pride

amaya - f - 8 years
⤷grey lioness with darker grey and brown stripes and a white underbelly.

second in command:
adviser to the leader, steps in when the queen/king can't

name - m/f - years
⤷n/a

shaman
healer of the pride, has a strong connection to the ancestors

Naida- f - 10 years
⤷light grey tabby lioness with blind blue eyes.

shaman apprentice
shaman in training, will take over when the shaman dies or retires

panacaea - f - 4 years
⤷spotted dark grey lioness with a white underbelly and yellow eyes

head hunter
in charge of organizing and leading hunting patrols and reporting back to the king/queen if there's any trouble

name - m/f - years
⤷n/a

hunters
hunt for the pride

Lumi - f - 3 years
⤷grey and white spotted lioness with beautiful green eyes.

Garrick - m - 3 years
⤷brown lion with white stripes and olive green eyes.

Remus - m - 2 year
⤷dark brown lion with darker brown stripes and leaf green eyes.

name
⤷desc

head fighter
in charge of border, territory patrols, and battle plans. must report back to king/queen about any issues

name
⤷desc

fighters
take care of border and territory patrols, do the main fighting in battles

Umaiza - f - 3 years
⤷grey and brown striped lioness with a white underbelly and orange eyes.

Caden - m - 2 years
⤷Cream lion with white freckles and pink eyes.

Abott - m - 2 years
⤷brown lion with a grey mask, lighter brown stripes, and hazel eyes.

name
⤷desc

mothers
lionesses who are nursing cubs or have dedicated their life to taking care of cubs, even if they don't have any themselves

russet - f - 7 years
⤷black, orange, and white calico lioness with soft green eyes.

cubs
lion cubs

Aeluis - m - 2 years
⤷Calico lion with orange eyes and white paws

Dione - f - 2 years
⤷Dilute calico lioness with a white underbelly and pale yellow-green eyes.

veterans
retired lions who are treated with extreme respect

Elm - m - 16 years
⤷white lion with black speckles and folded ears.
Last edited by epilogue on Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

breeding prompt - amaya x russet #001

Postby epilogue » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:12 am

dark river pride
breeding prompt
[509/500]
amaya x russet

the dark tabby lioness was crouched down, her tail tip twitching. her amber eyes were fixed on the small doe in front of her. she was gnawing on the grass lazily, unaware of amaya stalking her. as the young lioness got ready to pounce, a calico shape hurled themselves at her prey.

"hey!' amaya yelled, running towards the lion.

she came upon a calico lioness with one paw on the doe's neck. she had killed it swiftly. the lioness locked eyes with amaya.

amaya looked away, feeling hot under her pelt. "who are you?" she grumbled, looking at her paws.

"i'm russet," the lioness informed her. "you're the king's daughter, right?"

amaya held her chin up high at the mention of her father. now she recognized russet. the lioness stuck to the background, never getting involved in pride affairs. she was always off in her own little world.

"yes, that's right," amaya said. "you're eli's daughter?"

"if you want to call me that, sure," russet shrugged. "sorry for stealing your catch. want to bring it back with me?"

"oh! oh- yeah sure," amaya bent down and picked up the doe's hind legs in her mouth.

"or.. we could keep hunting," russet suggested.

amaya dropped the doe. "so you're a hunter?"

"yeah," russet swayed awkwardly. "but i don't really like it. i'd much rather stay and watch the cubs and take care of them."

"why don't you become a shaman?" amaya tilted her head.

"healing isn't really my thing," russet told her. "i just really like cubs."

"well, maybe one day you can have some of your own!" amaya suggested, grinning.

"i guess," russet shrugged. "i don't... really like any of the males in our pride. i like lionesses more. my dad says that it's weird and that i have to like a male and take a male mate."

"that's stupid!" amaya protested. "you're allowed to love whoever you want!"

russet smiled. "i like you, you have a lot of personality."

amaya smiled shyly and looked away, her pelt heating up again. her tail swayed as she looked back up at russet.

"heh, thanks," she mumbled. "i like you too."

"so does that make us friends?" russet asked.

did friends make you have butterflies in your stomach? did friends make you feel all shy and bubbly? did friends make you feel like you were walking on clouds and your legs were made of jelly?

"yeah," amaya said, giving russet a big smile. "we're friends!"

after that encounter, amaya and russet were pretty much attached at the hip. you couldn't have one lioness go out to do something without the other one tagging along. the two slept curled up together and ate together. when amaya gave birth to panacaea, russet fell in love with the little cub. russet took care of amaya's daughter, adopting her and raising panacaea along side amaya. the two lionesses fell kin love, but didn't really know it. they were frequently affectionate and loving to each other. both thought that it was just what best friends do.
Last edited by epilogue on Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A6

Postby epilogue » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:39 am

dark river pride
What sort of faith does your pride have? Do they have gods?
A6
[196/150]
100 exp

the dark river pride believes in heaven and hell. they believe that there was a pride of powerful lions called the star beings that created the universe. each one on the lions in the pride gave part of themselves to the earth and then retired as a constellation in the sky. the light sky pride is what the dark river pride considers heaven. this is where the good lions go. the light sky pride warns the shaman about disasters and sends prophecies. it's told that it's a luxurious place with soft grass, rolling hills, and endless prey.

red sky pride is the pride's equivalent of hell. they say that the sky is always a dark, bloody red and the wails and cries of the innocent who were slaughtered can be heard to torment the lions in the red sky territory. mothers use spook stories with the red sky pride to scare their naughty cubs into obedience. it's rumored that if a shaman goes corrupt and begins to worship the red sky pride instead of the light sky pride, their eyes will turn a blood shot red color. but after all, this is just a myth... right?
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A7

Postby epilogue » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:55 am

dark river pride
What sort of hunting style does your pride employ to survive in their territory’s environment?
A7
[205/200]
150 exp

the hunting style of the dark river pride is quite organized. the pride lives in a wet woodland-esq area, so prey is pretty plentiful in the warmer seasons, but small most of the time. the pride is split up into two groups, hunters and fighters. there is a leader of each group that organizes the patrols and takes care of issues concerning the assignment, as well as working with the queen or king about big decisions. usually hunting is an individual thing. one will catch their own prey and return back to the patrol to drop off their prey before going back. one of the patrol members will stay at one designated spot and stand guard by the food as the others hunt. if it's a large animal such as a buck, the patrol will circle it and attack it together for easier hunting. before older cubs are assigned to be a fighter or a hunter, they go on patrols with each group to see which one they fit in with more. the hunters usually observe the young lion as they make their catch. the hunters get first pick of the food since they're the ones supplying it, and they're highly respected in the pride.
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A13

Postby epilogue » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:04 am

dark river pride
How does your pride regard the dead/their ancestors? Do they watch over them, are they angry spirits, or gone forever?
A13
[160/150]
100 exp

the dark river pride highly respects their ancestors and believes they watch over them. they will honor dead loved ones every full moon by decorating the camp with a variety of flowers. the dead are held in high regards and anyone who disrespects a fallen pride member gets shunned. evil spirits are ones who are feared and are used in scary nursery stories. the pride is taught to reject anyone who turns and worships the evil spirits, as well as reject the evil ones themselves.

the shaman of the pride has a very strong connection with the spirits of the fallen. this brings the shaman great respect within the pride. before the an apprentice shaman officially becomes the shaman, they must sit vigil for one whole day and one whole note and reflect silently about how much their ancestors have done for them. they take a vow of silence and remain silent for three days, only communicating with their ancestors.
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me