Words & Sentences

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What will he never do?

Give you up
3%
Let you down
No votes
Run around you
No votes
Desert you
7%
All of the above
90%

Total votes : 29

Words & Sentences

Postby Breado » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:49 pm

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
do not post, please!
unless you are me.
which is highly unlikely.
please don't try to use mind control,
it won't work.
so don't post here, please!
~thank~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
just some drafts, thoughts, short stories, and other whatnots <:
if you've any writing tips or constructive criticism about anything i write in here, please send it to me in a pm, i wanna level up my writing skills! <3
Last edited by Breado on Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:09 am, edited 7 times in total.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Words & Sentences

Postby Breado » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:53 pm

In a matter of seconds he was on the ground, the wind knocked out of his lungs, the glowing cyan blade pointing down at his throat. Andrew definitely did not expect the little demon to be strong, let alone to be able to knock him down this fast.

"Not so tough now, are ya?" the demon said. Demarion stared at him with a sharp smirk on his face. He dispelled the blade and pocketed the hilt. "Learn how to bite properly before you bark." he said as he extended his hand to help Andrew up.
Instead of taking his hand, however, the man just rolled to his side and got up. Demarion heard him mumble something under his breath while he dusted himself off.

'So much for me trying to be polite...' he thought, rolling his eyes.
"Whatever." he said, "I'll be on the roof, if anyone needs me."
He turned around and left.
-----------
eep
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:04 am

She stood before Emmett, her once graceful posture now hunched slightly. Her hair, once oh so golden, now looking like an oil spill, drooling down from her head, long strands obscuring her sky blue eyes.
Were they even still blue? He didn't know how much she changed.

But he kept his distance.

Long, bony fingers reached out to him; searching, pleading for a surface, longing to touch something, to feel something other than the concrete beneath her feet.

But Emmett didn't move.
Not towards her, not anywhere else. He was frozen in place.

"What have they done to you?" he breathed.
-----
eep
Last edited by Breado on Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:57 pm

According to the rules of Heaven and Hell, a demon and an angel must never become anything more than acquaintances.
But this rule was broken a few years ago, when magical, mythological and biblical creatures of all kind came out of hiding and tried their best to blend in and start a new life.
---------

As he walked down the street of the Abandoned District, Demarion was greeted by the usual sights. Supernatural beings in torn and dirty clothes decorated the sidewalks; some just stood by, idly chatting and glaring at anyone who wasn't familiar. A few kids ran around, obliviously playing pretend while their mother fought with the washing machine. Old Jax, the faun with a broken horn was arguing with his dog again.
Just a normal Saturday evening.

The demon continued his stride, taking a turn here and there, until he reached an old, seemingly abandoned little house.

he walks up to the door.

he knocks. then he bangs on it while shouting a name.

what happens next
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:17 pm

When he saw the glow of the angel's necklace, he looked down at his own. He knew it was a mistake, letting himself take his eyes off the angel behind him, but he had to make sure.
And when Denarion saw the faint glow of his own necklace, his heart skipped a beat.
He looked up at the angel before him.

"Hazael?" he said. It couldn't be.

The angel slowly closing the distance between Demarion and his attacker flinched.

The other angel trying to hold the demon still so they can finish the job seemed to win the fight between the two; he finally managed to get a steady hold of Demarion and held the demon's head back, exposing his neck.
"Come on," he hissed, smirking, "let's finish this and get back to [$]!"

Demarion tried pulling his head away, but the angel's grip on him didn't let that happen.
He decided to try one more time.
"Hazael?!" he said. "Haze,

The angel in front of the two

---------
i shouldn't be trying to write scenes at 5am because i can't sleep
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:47 pm

Markus The Cow Font

you look like a girl who likes circles;
*gives her a coin*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
random names i might use:
        Ashwall | Lockworm | Whitehawk | Silverscale
        Ravenmoor | Greywater | Stormborn | Tallcat
        Gearsturm
        Fourmark | Talhelm (Tallhelm) | Splitvale
        Seasent
        Stormbrave
        Wormblood
        The Fire and Flute
        The Scarlet Crow
        The Copper Needle
        The Sanguine/Scarlet Snakes
        The Voiceless/Mute Ones
        The Screaming Empress
        The Blue Poet
        Singer of Storms
        Lincastle
        Blackkeep
        Keruhael
        prompt
Last edited by Breado on Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:34 pm, edited 26 times in total.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:58 am

Person: An uninterested stranger
Threats: A (masked?) criminal + An exile (∆ & ‽)
Items: A royal heirloom + Shredded documents
Events: Mistaken identity + Racial tension
Feeling: Compassion

Characters: ∆, +, ‽, E, X, Y, Z
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
∆, despite his not so great reputation, is let to join a guild because the Leader sees some potential in him. ∆'s goals are to change and become a better person, and to find a long lost loved one.
∆ is obviously not greeted with warm welcomes; his guild mates are sceptical about him and think one day, he's just going to backstab them and ruin their guild. But the ever innocent and trusting medic of the guild, +, has some hope that maybe ∆ has some good inside him and so she tries to open up and give him a hand and talk to him.
Even though ∆ is as rude and a jerk as ever, he eventually breaks and when + manages to spend enough time with him that ∆ finally opens up to her a bit. And +'s like "Now that wasn't so hard, was it?" And ∆ is like "Yeah, shut up, you happy?" But + can see that ∆'s grateful for someone finally trying to get to know him better.

Meanwhile, ‽ finds traces of the gang of demons that are responsible for the death of his parents. Gossip is that a former member of the gang he's looking for has joined a guild in the Bazaar district.
‽ goes to investigate and does find the demon he's looking for: ∆.
Last edited by Breado on Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:45 pm

This gang doesn't have a base. Well, not one that is always in one place, that is.
Since the founder, Elrehid, is a traveler, all he usually has is his trusty little tent, and a bag to carry things in. But even if he had to choose a place to stay for the rest of his life he couldn't choose just one; this cat truly is a wanderer.
Last edited by Breado on Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:50 pm

A drop of rain falling on his nose was what woke him up that night. He didn't remember what he dreamed about, if he dreamed at all during his sleep, but a shiver up his spine told him it wasn't anything good.

He couldn't recall when he passed out. He remembered running from a creature at least twice his size. He remembered the gash on his shoulder hurting like all hell, but nothing more.
The smell and crackling of some fire close by finally registered in his mind, but something else was there that wasn't the grass or trees around him.
Not something. Someone.

He tried opening his eyes. To his surprise, only his left eye managed to open.
"What-" he grumbled.

"Well, look who's awake!" came an unfamiliar voice from beside him. "I knew you'd survive, champ! I don't know what mess you got into, but it must've been a pretty big one."
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:52 am

I found a site that completed your prompts or something.

The demon stopped. He let out a breath of relief before taking a look at his surroundings. The area was very dark; even the candlelight wasn't enough to light up the area. There was blood on the ground, a small hole in the wall, and a dead man lying near the door and at the foot of the stairs.

A little more than ten minutes later and the demon was back in his home. [...]

I'll might make something of this lol i like where this is going from here

Living peacefully with no knowledge of the growing threat beyond their homelands, the main character loses what's dearest to them when the newly appointed ruler of the land lays down new laws; it results in the king being murdered, and an unpopular replacement being put on the throne.
Last edited by Breado on Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me