Words & Sentences

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What will he never do?

Give you up
3%
Let you down
No votes
Run around you
No votes
Desert you
7%
All of the above
90%

Total votes : 29

Re: Words & Sentences

Postby Breado » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:01 pm

i'll need this soon

Silas Macey is known for his good heart. He always tries his best to cheer up the people around him, help with whatever problem they have, or just simply be there when someone needs company; no wonder he's the leader of one of the most well-known and respected guild in the city. The guy is just disgustingly good-hearted. Also, he's full of surprises.
Surprises like him inviting me to join his guild.

He didn't send a letter or an email, instead he just randomly tapped my shoulder when I was watching the crowd of Bazaar district move like colorful waves.
I jumped and span around, ready to drop the half eaten apple in my hand and defend myself from the non-existent threat.
How he managed to catch me off guard is still beyond me.

"You're Shorty, right?" he said.

Still a bit tense from my confusion, I eyed him before saying anything.
"What do you want?"

{¡POV CHANGE cuz I felt like doing it lol}

The sharp eyes of the demon followed Silas's every move. It gave him a feeling like he was being held at knife-point, just without the knife.
"Rumours say" he started, "that you got kicked out of [¡GANG NAME!]."
Silas saw the demon shift his weight. Now he seemed a bit more tense.
"And other rumours say" he continued, "that it was because you let a certain someone live." Silas crossed his arms. "Is that true?"
Last edited by Breado on Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:11 am

"Y'see these blue orbs?" said Nitzan as he picked one from the plant, "These little puppies are what we came here for."

Tiffen watched the demon put it and several others into his leather pouch. Despite how dark the place was those little orbs lit up like a fluorescent rock you could buy in a store. Except these seemed to grow on plants. They hung on them like bigger drops of water.
Aside from the fascination that filled her, the girl still felt like the pitch black forest is going to suffocate her. Throughout the entire trip she made sure to be as close to Nitzan as possible, and to always have him in her field of vision. It took around an hour for them to get here, and the demon didn't really make much of an effort to try to reassure her that there's nothing to be feared.
"Great! We found them!" she said, "Pick some and let's get outta here."

"Why the hurry? It's such a beautiful place, and there is absolutely nothing here that could harm us!" He paused before adding with a sly smirk: "At least right now."
That certainly didn't help calming his human friend, but it earned him a light punch to the shoulder.
"Hey, come on! I'm just joking." he laughed.

Tiffen huffed.
"Anyway. What are these again? And what did you say your brother needs these for?" she asked.

"Well," Nitzan started, "these are mana pearls. They contain mana. And he sort of just ran out of them."

"Oh. Weird, I haven't felt him use any spells as of lately..."

"Because he hasn't used any. He lended them to me."

"For that thing you did yesterday?"

"Yup!"

Tiffen hummed.
Last edited by Breado on Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:05 am

Rhythm was basically the runt of the litter: he hatched late, his wings couldn’t carry him for a longer than usual time, and he was even smaller than his siblings. Because of this, none of his family really noticed when he got lost during a hunt in a forest. Maybe they looked for him, maybe they didn’t, Rhy’ doesn’t know, and at this point he couldn’t care less.

He was scared, to say the least. He wasn’t strong enough yet to hunt for himself, at least nothing bigger than a squirrel. He just hid most of the time, only coming out to try and hunt when he felt too hungry to fall sleep. But when he couldn’t catch anything he resorted to eating some berries he found. And while he was out of hiding, he searched for a way out of the forest.

Eventually, he made it out and the first thing he saw was a village. He followed the scent of something tasty, found the source and managed to snag a piece of fresh meat. From that time, he hid in the village for quite a while, up until he met a
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:25 pm

Snow covered the bald forest of Coldyarl. Most of the animals were hiding; though it may seemed empty, the forest was still full of hidden lives.
Loud barking could be heard from the direction of an old, long dead tree, alerting the awake wildlife around it.

"And what's that supposed to mean?! Are you saying you're not gonna help me?!"

The bird on the tree just stared down at him with an empty stare. It probably didn't understand anything Raven said, but it didn't seem to see him as a threat, so it just sat there, enjoying the show.

"Answer me, you feathered fool!" Raven barked.

The bird just tilted its head.

Raven humphed. "Okay then. Don't bother answering. I'll find it on my own then." he growled, "I don't need your help, you dumb bird-"

"Raven, are you talking to the ravens again?" he heard the familiar voice of his friend.

Raven spun around, almost tripping in the thick snow.
"No?!" He started walking up to the chyro. "Why would I waste my time with... this dumb, good-for-nothing-"

The chyro smiled, all-knowing, at his friend's lame excuse.
"So you ARE talking to them again." he said. "By the way, that was a crow." the chyro added, giggling.

"Shut up, Imani." Raven grumbled.
His habit usually gets him some weird looks and laughs in the elven village they live in, but he's sure the birds he was name after could understand him. They were just refusing to speak to him for some reason, he always says. And of course, this wasn't the first time he confused a crow for a raven.

Raven and Imani started making their way back to the village. The fresh snow whoofed under their steps as they walked beside the lazily flowing river.
Raven jumped up on to the fallen tree they always pass when the go hunting, and then jumped down, landing with a quiet thud as he followed his friend.
Of course, during the walk
Last edited by Breado on Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:44 pm

Colonel Sanders was shocked
When he learned from the Nile
His KFC chickens were turning hostile
So he built these wonderful automaton blokes
And a very big steam powered chicken that floats...

why am i rewriting Steam Powered Giraffe songs at 5:44...?
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:09 pm

⌧⌦⌫⌧⌦⌫⌧⌦⌫⌧⌦⌫⌧⌦⌫⌧⌦⌫⌧⌦⌫⌧⌦⌫⌧⌦⌫⌧⌦⌫⌧⌦⌫⌧⌦⌫⌧⌦⌫⌧
Okay, so this is for that dream with the ghosts where i ran from them and i was in some underground parking lot?? or more like a room in the underground parking lot, sorta like... a staff room, i think? And i closed out a ghost lol
But obviously it managed to get a friend of mine (someone my mind came up with for the dream lollery)
And like
I ran out of the room, desperately going for the exit
And i found it, twice or thrice (i found it instantly on the last go)
And ran outside
And i was still chased by the four "friends" that were possessed by the ghosts
And then i was running on this road that had trees on the right side and some.... That hole that runs beside the road where water goes when it rains, on the left side, with bushes and a hill with a house on it, i think?
And at the end of the road was some house where two of the possessed guys waited for me but to help instyof catching me?? Idk

Gave me some ideas so let's name them, shall we? Hehehehe

- Flick (Felicity)Penner
- Eliot Newell
- Nate Hughes?
- Zeke Bardsley
- Ian??!
⌧⌦⌫⌧⌦⌫⌧⌦⌫⌧⌦⌫⌧⌦⌫⌧⌦⌫⌧⌦⌫⌧⌦⌫⌧⌦⌫⌧⌦⌫⌧⌦⌫⌧⌦⌫⌧⌦⌫⌧
Lyla Grey
Last edited by Breado on Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:47 pm

He stared at his friend's body. After who knows how long, his knees finally gave in and he fell on to his knees like a ragdoll.

"No..." he said, "No, no no this can't be happening..."
His vision began to swim. He felt a strange vibrating sensation in his mouth; though he didn't notice it, he was already hyperventilating.

——————
'Raindrops keep falling on my head' for Jackass
'???' for Rio

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=3452582&p=122061225&hilit=Kalon#p122061225
- hey sig! message Sixbane about adding you to the ref!
Last edited by Breado on Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:34 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:32 pm

"da heck is a scraqal? ktehtas?? what???"
————————————————————————————————————————————————

"You can't just abandon your ktehta, Sylva! They need you!" pleaded Reika, "Especially now that the Drauls are targeting them!"

The young scraqal spun around. "Who said I was the one who abandoned them?!" he said, "I wasn't the one who accused them of killing the son of the chief! I wasn't the one who jumped into conclusions just because I had an argument with him the night before!"
He paused, then added: "And I certainly wasn't the one who made their lives miserable just because of a stupid 'gift' they got from the Old Ones..."

Reika was at a loss of words. Both her friend's voice and what he said made her feel like being backed into a corner by a bear.
Was that really true?

Reika watched with wide eyes as Sylvano huffed and turned away. He grabbed the pouch full of berries and started heading back into the small cave.
She stared at him for a moment before following him.
——————
They haven't said a word since they got back from gathering food. Well, at least Sylvano didn't. Reika, like she usually is, tried to talk to him in every way she could: she tried cheering him up with a joke, but they didn't work. Then, she tried telling him a silly story from ktehta she came from. Again, it did nothing to change the blank, cold expression of the scraqal.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:07 pm

The forest was quiet today.
Reika walked down on the path she knew like the back of her paws, paying attention to everything around her. How she walked, how much noise she made, what noises the forest made when it made any.
Her and her best friend were
The forest is unusually quiet, the thought crosses her mind.
As she
As Reika quietly makes her way through the underbrush, she notes everything around her: she pays close attention to where she puts her paws, her four ears are moving rapidly tp detect any noise, her eyes are darting from left to right, up and down, not wanting to miss even the slightest movement of a prey that might just be hiding somewhere close.
It's one of those quiet days, though. The whole forest feels like it's sleeping despite the Sun shining clearly through the leaves here and there. Maybe a bird sings once in a while, but other than that, it's quiet. Not even the wind wants to disturb the peaceful slumber of the woods.

She's been sneaking for a while, hoping she'll catch sight of something, hoping for even the slightest smell of a mouse or squirrel so she can catch it and go meet with her friend. But so far? Nothing.

Reika lets out an annoyed sigh.
'This hunt sure is going well...' she thinks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Breado on Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:43 am

It happened again.
Melinda jerked awake, sweating and shaking. 'Not again...' she muttered. She only came here about a week or so ago, but ever since she moved to Nevermoor she has been haunted by a nightmare. Every night, or more like every time she tried to sleep, she saw the same thing:

It starts out with her in a dark room. She would look around, silently noting the strangely moving walls surrounding her: oily, black vines moved and jittered all around the walls like worms in the ground. The ground beneath her hooves is always darl dirt, not something you'd usually see in a room.
She'd note the lack of a door, the panic then slowly starting to creep up her spine.
It always feels so real. Too real for her liking. If you'd ask her, she'd probably be able to tell you that the room is quite humid and warm. She'd recall the wet feeling of the ground, and would cringe again at the disgusting sound of the vines sliding and crawling on one another.
A short time would pass before she'd see nine figures rise from the ground around her. They're all black except for their eyes: a number of white dots with a faint glow, staring almost lifelessly yet full of strange curiosity. They all have a different numbe rof eyes: one has only one, the other has two, the third has three, and so on with the last one having nine.
They would stare at her, then turn to each other, whispering things she can never understand. And she'd see them all reacting to what the other whispers, reach out to her, or just point at her.
She always wants to run away. To hide from these... whatever these things are. But she couldn't go anywhere anyway; there is never a door in the room.
And when the whispering would finally get to an unbearable volume, she'd finally wake up.

Her eyes started getting teary.
This can't go on like this forever...
She needs to find a solution to make this stop, and she really would not like to move out. She just moved here and she likes this town already! And she likes the mayor as well; the smug gentleman of a raven, Vincent, always tries offer her help with everything every time they meet. And every time she thinks of moving out of town she sees how happy he was when he first heard she'll be moving in! Melinda jist can't help but feel bad for the guy. That lonely raven... What did he say, he's been here for a year now? she'd remember, That's a damn long time to spend alone...
She just can't leave her friend alone again now. She'll get through this, one way or another.

Melinda rubbed her eyes. She felt a strong urge to cry, but instead of giving in she took a deep breath, and another, and got our of bed.
I need some air...
The deer picked up her favorite hoodie and out she went into the night.

Fortunately, it wasn't too cold. As soon as she stepped out of the old little house the scent of heather and lavender hit her nose. She'd be lying if she said she disliked it. With heather being one of her favorite flowers, the big amount of them was one of the reasons she liked Nevermoor. It smelled like home to her already.
She walked down the path leading to the lake.

~×~

It took her some time to get to the edge of the water. Melinda loved this lake; she didn't know why, but the sight of the mist slowly rising from the black abyss that it was at night made her feel relaxed. Was it scary? Probably. But not to her.
She sat down on the bench but quickly jumped back up as it was quite cold and wet from the humid air. She'll just stand then, she decided.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me