Words & Sentences

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What will he never do?

Give you up
3%
Let you down
No votes
Run around you
No votes
Desert you
7%
All of the above
90%

Total votes : 29

Re: Words & Sentences

Postby Breado » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:17 pm

I'm too lazy to mess around with the damn coding on toyhouse. Html is cool and all but not for writing stories, jeez.
Just some random blurbs and crap cuz i feel frustrated/angry for some reason rn.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HW - prompt: personal 3 spread tarot; 6 cups↑, cups knight↓, wands queen↑

They might've seen each other a few times. Only in passing though, because either she was running somewhere or he was just not in the mood to show himself on the streets. But finally, it happened one night that the two ran into each other and started talking.
Or more like the molly ran into him lying under a larger piece of wood - he guessed it belonged to some furniture once - in one of the alleys he used to hide in when a dog was after him. His whole body was aching.

When the mollie found him he could barely keep himself awake. He was just so tired. His thoughts were like five different cans of cat food mixed together, but when the white fur of the mollie showed up in his vision he thought he was on the Other Side.
Her gentle voice caught him off guard.
Last edited by Breado on Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:33 pm

Cs deleted what i wrote so imma just leave this here and go to sleep. Thanks, cs mobile.

Possible names (surnames) for the brother:
  • Seth (Lacy) [gonna call him this for now]
  • Jessie/Jesse (Hadaway)
  • Newt
  • Seth J. Hadaway
  • Seth N. Hadaway

Possible names for the sister:
  • Jessica/Jessy Hadaway

Might edit this later with however i rewrite that last night's dream-based story
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What-" Not again. He's been trying to pass that damn exam for like a month now, yet it seems like he was still doing something wrong. "Are you serious?!"

Her voice was as cold as every other time he failed. "Do not raise your voice when you're talking with me. You should've done better after all these tries."
The judge/examiner/his homeroom teacher

"Should've done better? I've done everything I could again, I solved your crappy lil mystery or whatever just like the others did, so why is it that you STILL keep refusing to let me pass?!"
·–=∆=–·

"Alright then," Seth said, not even trying to mask his sarcasm(?), "I'll try it one more time then. Because I just love this damn test so much."
He saw a small smile appear on his sister's face. "Okay, but for real," he added with more seriousness, "I'll try it one more time but if the witch won't let me pass again I'm giving up on this whole thing."
"Hey, I'm sure she'll let you through now."
Well, guess what. The exam went worse than he or even anyone would've expected.

It basically left him with a bad concussion and a huge gash on the left side of his head.

"Seth!" And she was off rushing towards her brother. "Seth, oh god- Please answer me! Hey!"
When Jessy finally got there she carefully turned her brother onto his back. As soon as she saw the huge bloody wound on Seth's head it was like a stone was dropped into her stomach. A cold feeling ran down her entire body as she felt like time slowed down.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:57 pm

wow i totally forgot about the dream or what above lol

Khm, gimme a few mins, i just need this to be posted in advance so I won't lose it
·–=∆=–·

"And this is your room," said the mage - what was his name again? Hendry, yes - when he opened the door to room 3'1. "I bet you're exhausted from all these new things- this new world, dragons, magic, and whatnot.

It's night lol
Or at least right after sundown
Lookback on what thw heck happened that day
How Copper met Hendry and Darkfeather
The people chasing them separately at first
The dimension hopping
Magic and its relation to dragons
The modern world of Copper and the semi-medieval fantasy world of Hendry
Why must they prevent the two worlds from "meeting"/why the modern one mustn't know of the other?

·–=∆=–·

Noelle Starspell summoned Shade accidentally when she found a piece of paper with a spell on it in a library book. She of course took it and without her mom's knowledge she used it, summoning the sleep demon.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:31 pm

Hurgh auauheehueuauaeuuaaioiiaii

It's been almost an hour since Noelle drew up the circle, put the candles in place and completed what was written on the piece of paper now laying on her desk. Because of the cheap components she used it seemed to take quite a while for the spell to work. Or, at least that's what she thought the reason for the wait was. It was supposed to summon the spirit of a great sorcerer and let her talk to him for a short amount of time. She needed to write an essay about him and she wanted to make sure to write only the truth. But the circle just glowed with a pulsating manner, like some video game's loading screen.

Jdjsjsjsjdjdqlkenfn i should be sleeping lul

Another hour went by, and then another. Noelle gave up on watching the circle, picking up a book to read instead. She didn't want to risk falling asleep from boredom and miss her chance of the interview.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:50 pm

just some brainstorming

Todd didn't know his parents, but from how the people of the village he lived in acted when he asked about them he knows that they knew them. But for some reason they refused to say anything about them.

Okay, let's say Todd shares a universe with Hendry and co.
Worldbuilding??
Dragons. Dragon riders. A rider's soul is linked with their dragon's.
There are two worlds?? Two versions of the same world. Damn you, A Darker Shade of Magic-
Hendry and Darkfeather can travel /open doors between the two universes. But it needs much more energy/magic/mana?? than normal magic - can only open 2 - 3 if he wants to pass out that much - before a 'long rest'.
Copper is... Should he be a rider too??

Magic most likely comes from dragons, or is related to them. If you can use magic then you're either a rider or have some draconic ancestry.

Ah god, it's 4am and this is what I'm doing instead of sleeping?? kfkdkedejjd and there's school at 8am too lol
Oh well
Coffee for the win i guess-

And Todd can obviously use magic too because he's a rider too. Maybe sand? Sand magic? Or the same as Hendry's - wait, what if that kinda magic is rare as heck?? Then I'd have a reason for that betrayal storyline I'm planning for poor Todd, hmm...
Okay yeah that sounds good, actually- yup, that's rare now! It's decided lol

Someone get the song From Hell with Love out of my head pls, it's playing non-stop rn :")

Okay, so Hendry's derg is Darkfeather. And Todd's is... I mean I basically made him and Wayfarer to be friends or something, so I don't really see a problem with keeping Waye as his dragon-
So what about lil Copper?
I think I'll go with the draconic ancestry for him- and what if that's even rarer?? Cuz like... Who'd be brave enough to birds-and-bees a dragon?? :"D
Oh-
Unless... Unless the dragon can turn into a human-
Yup, okay, i like the idea- so dragons now can turn into humans. BUT let's say they can't FULLY transform, meaning they'll always have a tail and/or horns and/or etc. showing! Ah yes me likey-

Okay time to sleep now lol it's almost 5am here :"D
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:59 pm

what in hEll was that dream-
i think it was about- this team?? Maybe? And there was this enemy that came from a different universe where our team were the bad guys and he basically tried to destroy us, like, sort of in a Pain-from-Naruto-where-he-destroys-the-village way- (at least i know what i mean here lol)
And he had a scary as heck face, like wth-
And also there were... Plushies? Like at some point it was like a camp with activities? Involving sewing a plushie
It was weird, huh.
But that main plot qas nice, i liked it-
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Mon May 03, 2021 3:50 pm

Nothin came of this so lul
Last edited by Breado on Sat May 29, 2021 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Sat May 08, 2021 2:57 pm

12. Locals say a star fell from the sky last night and landed somewhere nearby.

char to use: Erenai (envoys are practically a dead closed species but I don't want this precious bean to just rot there ;-;)
+ Make up some more chars?? +Use Estelle too

Min. 500 words

Wip, for when I'm traveling later today-
When it fell it lit up the night sky. I bet if my brother was with me he would've slept through it. But for me, that night was a sleepless one, for no obvious reason. Maybe the gods kept me awake to witness it, maybe I was just simply not tired enough, who knows. But I saw it fall.
When it lit up the sky I jumped out of bed and ran to the window, just in time to catch it hitting the ground. For the first time my habit of insisting for a first floor room paid off. From what I could see it fell somewhere in the middle of this field behind the Green Candle Tavern. Strangely, however, it didn't make a sound. None at all. Like it just burned away as soon as it touched the ground - and trust me, I know what something big hitting the ground hard sounds like! I've witnessed the death of a dragon once! And that's something you don't forget that easily.

Even though there was a huge chance that there's nothing there anymore, I took my cape and staff and headed outside, walking straight to where I saw it land.
The sound of the night rang all around me - I heard an owl calling for its pair when I passed one of the workshops. And when I reached the Green Candle the chirping of crickets got louder.
khm.
Estelle was staying at an inn in a little village somewhere near the Barrok lake. It's been two days since she arrived; the young sorcerer was on a quest to find a mentor to teach her how to use magic, but so far she hasn't met any other sorcerers. She knew they were rare, but she didn't think they were that hard to find. However, she's far from giving up yet. Maybe she'll find one soon, maybe even in the next settlement, she thought.
Despite how quiet and nice a night it was Estelle just kept tossing and turning in bed. Seems like that nap she took during the day just started to show its effects.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:22 pm

Dear diary - wait, I keep a diary now? Ah whatever.
Today was an absolute mess. I again trained with both Omen, Candle, and Wick. I'm both exhausted and feel like I'm done with this 'hero' thing. I just... This whole thing makes me feel like I want to disappear and leave this whole thing behind, like, screw the titan and the kingdoms, a fox like me would never be able to save even a kitten from a badger if it came to that! I'm just... Weak... And scared...
Omen paced around in his tent. He was so lost in his thoughts that he almost didn't notice his friend entering the tent.
"Candle, hi there," he said, "Is there anything I can do for you?"
In the dim light of a few candles he could see that the molly had a concerned look on her face.
"No, not really," started the molly, "not for me at least." She let out a sigh. "Omen, I- I'm worried. About little Raven."

Hearing the fox's name the black cat's tone turned serious.
"Just forget about him," he said. "That fox is a lost cause."
"No, Omen. He isn't."
"What makes you think that?" Omen turned around and continued pacing bacl and forth. "They will send a hero, they said. A chosen one that will defeat the titan. Sure. Except that fox is the exact opposite of that!"
"Omen, stop this now."
The tom turned to face Candle and snapped at her. "He's a lost cause, Candle! He couldn't even lift a sword the first day he came here, or even light a tiny flame with magic! That fox is most definitely not-"
This time, unlike most days, Candle didn't hold back her anger. "I said STOP THIS RIGHT NOW, Omen!"

Omen was caught off guard. It's been quite some time since his best friend shouted at him like that

hurrrrrrgh ugh rhaaaaaaah-

Khm.

Okay, wait. But who's Ghimel with??
Right. Ok let's think up a char- another one i mean- uuuuh-
Also, what's the "guild"'s name he's in???? Right, ok later, char time now.

Half-elf chaotic neutral fighte who's fearful and absent minded.
Yeah it was originally a gnome but I can't work with those bois ;-;
Also, fearful as in "he is the scary one" >;)

Name, name... Half-elf name, hm.
Thanks Behindthename, his name is now Rin Whittle.
And his background iiiiiis... Folk hero?? Okay then

Okay, gotta continue and edit this later, gotta sleep-
------
Fhwip fhwip, 5am edit lul

Olay. So! What if at some point Rin saved some people and, although known as more of a rebel/vigilante, that's where the background comes from. And let's say that at some point Rin and Ghimel saved each other? And that's how they met?
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:07 pm

It was a cloudy afternoon, looking like it was about to rain any second. They could hear the titan in the distance. It was now much, much closer than the last time Wick and Bluebell were sent out to check on it.
An empty yet heavy feeling sat in Raven's stomach. Soon he'll be fighting that giant creature. While he knew the little group and both the sky and sea cities counted on him, he was still really unsure that he could deliver just one hit without being sent flying away by the titan. Just the thought of getting hurt by it made him feel sick.
The young fox sighed. He wasn't ready. Not for what was about to come.
"Hey there little raven!"
Raven spun around, finding his friend slowly making his way up on the hill to where he was standing. He greeted him.
"What are you doing up here, friend," the cat asked as he finally reached the top.
"I dunno," Raven said. "Just watching the clouds, I guess..." He paused. "It's gonna rain," he mumbled.
Dijon smiled. "Indeed. Seems like not even the weather likes this situation."
For a minute they just stood there in silence.
"I'm scared..."

The tiny voice of the fox made Dijon's heart ache. He knew Raven was around the same age as their youngest friend Bluebell. What made Raven stick out from the group though wasn't his age, but his inexperience regarding basically everything related to adventuring.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me