𝐁𝐚𝐀𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 - 𝐭𝐨π₯𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐒𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐠

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Postby vixiebun » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:43 pm

Welcome to Miss wisterias homemade baked treats! All gourmet of course. This bakery cafe was established by Alaska Ganache yes that's her actual name, she's been dreaming of establishing a small business like this since she was a small girl baking with her sweet grandmother. Now after graduating from both culinary school and business school, she has managed to open the small shop in a small area of the city near the sub-Sahara train station. Please come visit us we'll gladly welcome you into our lovely establishment currently we employ four lovely ladies but we're always looking to hire so come and request a resume!

About the world!?

Wisteria's baked treats is located in the city of Tolterholm in iceland - known for it's the great tradition of racing icelandic tolter horses and beautiful city skyline. The city has many other beautiful spots all around and has many wonderful traditions besides icelandic tolter racing. For example, the city celebrates Yoalkum a very old far more loving and expressive version of Christmas basically it's like valentines and Christmas in one giant massive celebration that goes on for an entire two weeks with the climax ending on the 25th.

Name here - a company that holds a monopoly over the city and often donates a lot of money to charities that often don't have a lot of patrons or donations - more information to come.

Name here realtors - owned by one man also owns the building where wisteria's baked treats is currently housed in. Very strict about his profits but really misunderstood often mistaken for a brute.

other celebrations include
      the parade of the skeletics - where people dress up as skeletons and celebrate the goddess of death and the god of rebirth. The parade is very elaborate and often many tourists come to see the beautiful parade of black and bright colors. Sometimes people from other cities come to visit in order to participate in the parades.

Current employees // people

Alaska Ganache - owner//boss - a young woman with a dream whose a bit of an airhead - twenty-four

Katalina "milky" delight - employee - a tired but sweet girl who manages to keep the company finances afloat - twenty

Reya "cookie" sweetings - employee - a simple country girl looking to live a little city life - eighteen

Electra "bubblegum" Silverstein - part time employee (D.J electra heart by night) - nineteen

Aleksander "sugar" Mozart narcova - a playwright - dating milky - twenty three

Dimitri "lux" Delight - son of katalina - seven - student - best friends with bean

Victorio "bean" Ganache - son of Alaska - six - student best friends with lux

Disclaimer: I own the tolters mentioned above, however, sometimes I will write about visiting tolters either owned by my friends or mates to the characters/tolters. You will find all my tolters/characters here x the farm mentioned will also come into play in one story that I have planned. All the minors portrayed in this human version are adults in the tolters version sometimes i will skip ahead to the future to where the minors are now adults with children of their own for a story
Last edited by vixiebun on Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
vixiebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vixiebun » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:54 am

insecure and skittish clementine often berates herself with the feelings of inferiority next to her brothers. however, her father has been reprimanding her for these feelings though he means well he doesn't seem to understand why she feels this way.

a show-off and a flirt, angel eyes live up to his name thinking he can cruise by on his fancy looks and not doing much work, however, his father has been barking up a storm to get him to pay more attention during the classes and patrolling the yards. Now Clint has taken up to hiding from his father in the barn and sleeping all day.

Mcree is the apple of his father's eye, a mini Ibuki if you will he constantly tries to get his siblings to listen and doesn't try to go off the life plan his father already had planned for him, he has big dreams and refuses to let his siblings laziness and fear hold him back.
vixiebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me