CloudClan | Archives | DNP

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

CloudClan | Archives | DNP

Postby winter solstice. » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:00 am

Will make this pretty one day, for now placeholder yay!

This is where I store all drafts and writing for CloudClan, my second Clan on Create a Clan!

Note to self: intro post
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CloudClan | Archives | DNP

Postby winter solstice. » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:15 am

Cat Descriptions / Genetics / Family Relationships

wip.

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:32 am

CloudClan
Number of Cats: 6 (2 M | 4 F | 0 NB)
Next Starclan Visit: Anytime
Servings Needed: 2
Pebbles: 20

(At the Moonpool; leadership ceremony)
Plover(star)
"I hail you by your new name," Cloud Chaser meowed solemnly, looking at the gray tabby she-cat, "Ploverstar. Your old life is no more. You have now received the nine lives of a leader, and StarClan grants you the guardianship of CloudClan. Defend it well; care for the young and old; honor your ancestors, the traditions of the Clan, and the Warrior Code; live each life with pride and dignity." The cats beside the original founder of CloudClan then chanted, followed soon by the founder himself:

"Ploverstar! Ploverstar! Ploverstar!"

With a jolt, Ploverstar awoke. Blinking her eyes rapidly in confusion, the gray tabby she-cat looked about her. She was back in the Moonpool, with a white she-cat laying down nearby. Assuming that this was Leek, the she-cat who was supposedly the descendant of IceClan cats, the former kittypet made her way out of the cave carefully, taking care not to make any sound. 'Lucky for her,' the CloudClan leader thought as she glanced over her shoulder, 'that she's lived a more outdoors sort of lifestyle before running away from her housefolk.' She sniffed at the thought of her housefolk, but shook her head, clearing her mind. She had chosen to come to the call of the wild. It had been her decision to leave them behind, and she would stick to it, no matter what. Ploverstar forced herself to pick her way over the rocks south toward the cliffs that had been home to her ancestors.

'I'll do my best,' the gray tabby promised.

(At the pine forest's edge near camp)
Dark Moon, Faded Song, Minnow Leap, Misty Lake, Quiet Rain
Dark Moon glanced over his shoulder at the four cats following him. The five had been separated from the rest of their Clan, and he knew it was his fault. OwlClan was gone, all because he'd let badgers overrun his territory. The lake was a good spot for cats - and badgers, it seemed.

I failed them, and I failed my ancestors, the former OwlClan leader thought, closing his eyes in shame.

Behind Dark Moon walked Misty Lake and her daughter Quiet Rain. The two had already shed their tears for Silver Snow and Falling Feather, who were separated from the two in the chaos as they fled the badgers. Misty Lake walked on straight, blue eyes dull with grief. Quiet Rain was no different. The seal lynx point bicolor she-cat's whiskers drooped with grief, still missing her littermates, but she had more hope - she'd do everything to keep her and her mother alive, she'd promised.

Bringing up the rear were Faded Song and Minnow Leap. The former healer of OwlClan was also recovering from the loss of her softpaw, Silver Snow. He was quiet, yet determined, and had been an excellent student to her teachings. The calico glanced toward Misty Lake before sighing. It had been her fault Silver Snow was lost. She should have gone after him and grabbed him. Beside the calico walked her faithful lover, Minnow Leap. The silver torbie Balinese trans tom glanced at his mate and assured her softly, "He'll be fine. Our ancestors would have told you if he wasn't." Faded Song sighed and murmured, "I can't look at her straight in the eyes anymore, Minnow Leap..." "It'll be okay," the silver torbie insisted, "we came from a disbanded Clan before we joined OwlClan. We are at least traveling together now. We will make it through, and we'll all learn to move on." "You're right," Faded Song mewed, leaning into her mate's shoulder, "we'll make it through."

(At camp)
Ploverstar
Ploverstar had only made it back to the place where her ancestors had assured had been their camp when she heard voices from behind. The gray tabby she-cat's ears flattened in fear, but she forced herself to look authoritative as she turned around. When she did, she saw five, thin cats who had all stopped at her presence. Ploverstar was dismayed to find that one of them was still a young 'un, perhaps around 7 or 8 moons of age, she guessed. The CloudClan leader asked, her voice having a guarded tone, "Who are you, and why are you on CloudClan territory?" The biggest of them, a handsome black tom, spoke for his group. Dipping his head, he meowed, "I didn't know this was within your Clan boundaries, my apologies. My name is Dark Moon, and these are what is left of our Clan, OwlClan - Faded Song, our healer; Minnow Leap, her mate; Misty Lake; and her daughter Quiet Rain." He took a deep breath and meowed, "I... would like to ask if we can join - may we see your leader?"

Ploverstar was mortified. This cat didn't see her as leader material! Stiffening in indignation, the former kittypet snapped, "I am the leader of CloudClan, thank you! My ancestors chose me to revive this Clan, and while I have many things to learn, I know I can do it!" Her expression softened as she gazed at the young 'un again. The gray tabby continued, "Like I said, this is a new Clan, and I am its only member. I would love for you five to join me, to rebuild the Clan of the Cliffs to its former glory." The tom called Dark Moon swallowed, "I know how it feels, ma'am, of how hard it is to raise a new Clan to greatness. I may have failed my Clan and my ancestors," he continued, fierce determination showing in his orange eyes, "but if you let me join, I will do my damned hardest to defend it." Ploverstar stared at the black tom with wide eyes - this cat must have been OwlClan's leader, she realized. She swallowed and meowed, indicating for the group to follow her, "My name is Ploverstar, and this is what remains of the CloudClan camp. If you are willing to help building the Clan from its ashes by my side, I would be honored." Quiet Rain, the young 'un, exclaimed quietly, "I'll gladly help, if it means we don't ever have to move away from one place for that long." Ploverstar couldn't help but address the young she-cat, feeling like she had to.

"I promise you," the gray tabby assured, claws sliding out in emphasis as she dug her front paws into the ground, "you will never have to move again. Not while I'm living and breathing," she emphasized.

[ The Clan has two fasting moons left. ]
[ Ploverstar, Minnowleap, and Mistylake go hunting. ]
[ Darkcrow and Auietpaw patrol. ]
[ Fadedsong looks for herbs and pracrices medicine. ]
[ Plover receives her nine lives, and becomes Ploverstar, leader of CloudClan. ]
[ Five refugees from OwlClan stumble across the CloudClan camp (barely called a camp at this point, but still). Meeting Ploverstar and listening to her, the five decide to join her, and become the first five members to join CloudClan. ]
[ Dark Moon becomes Darkcrow, and becomes a warrior. ]
[ Faded Song becomes Fadedsong, and becomes medicine cat. She brings to the Clan 1x Catmint, 1x Chervil, 1x Poppy Seeds, 1x Feverfew, and 1x Marigold. ]
[ Minnow Leap and Misty Lake become Minnowleap and Mistylake, respectively, and become warriors. ]
[ Quiet Rain becomes Quietpaw, and is apprenticed to Darkcrow, having been promised her warrior name would be Quietrain. ]

Leader:
          Ploverstar | 30 moons | she-cat | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★ [9/9]

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Fadedsong | 37 moons | she-cat | X
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿ [5/5]

Warriors:
          Darkcrow | 38 moons | tom | X
          Minnowleap | 33 moons | trans tom (afab) | X - based on this, edited by broken*
          Mistylake | 30 moons | she-cat | X

Apprentices:
          Quietpaw | 9 moons | she-cat

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Sea (None)
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | SeaClan | FairyCharmed (main clan)
    Northeast | Sea (None)
    Northwest | Sea (None)
    Southeast | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark: For tooth pain (eases toothache). x0
    Beech Leaves: For carrying other herbs. x0
    Bindweed: Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place (unknown effect). x0
    Blackberry Leaves: These leaves are chewed into a pulp (eases the swelling of bee stings). x0
    Borage Leaves: It is chewed and eaten by nursing queens (produces more and better milk, also brings down fevers). x0
    Bright-Eye: Unknown usage x0
    Broom: It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds (effect unknown). x0
    Burdock Root: The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp (lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites). x0
    Burnet: A traveling herb (Said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs; keeps a cat's strength up). x0
    Catchweed: The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are (stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin). x0
    Catmint/Catnip: Eaten (best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare; can also be used for whitecough). x1
    Celandine: Juice is trickled into the eye (soothes damaged eyes). x0
    Chamomile: Eaten (strengthens the heart and soothes the mind; also given to traveling cats for strength). x0
    Chervil: Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root (for infected wounds and bellyache, respectively; can also be used during kitting). x1
    Chickweed: Eaten (treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred). x0
    Cob Nuts: Made into ointments (effect unknown). x0
    Cobwebs: Press over wound (to soak up and stop/slow the bleeding; may also be used to bind broken bones). x0
    Coltsfoot: Leaves chewed into a pulp (eases breathing or kitten-cough; eases cracked or sore pads). x0
    Comfrey Root: Roots are chewed into a poultice; can also be lined in one's nest (repairs broken bones or soothes wounds; also used for wrenched claws; can be used for itching or inflammation on stiff joints; also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest; can be used for burns). x0
    Daisy Leaf: Chewed into a paste (eases the pain of aching joints; also a traveling herb). x0
    Dandelion: The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings; leaves can be chewed (thought to soothe and heal bee stings; its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller). x0
    Dock: Chewed up and applied to scratches, similar to sorrel; also can be put in one's nest during sleep (soothes scratches, though can sting when applied; soothes sore pads; if placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds). x0
    Elder Leaves: Turned into a poultice (Soothes sprains). x0
    Fennel: Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth (helps pain in the hips). x0
    Feverfew: Eaten (reduces body temperature for cats with fevers or chills; also heals aches and pains; especially good for headaches). x1
    Goatweed: Given daily (eases anxiety and grief). x0
    Goldenrod: helps prevent infection + treats wounds. x0
    Hawkweed: Unknown usage (like catmint, but not as strong).x0
    Heather Nectar: Included in herbal mixtures (makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures). x0
    Honey: Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it (soothes infections; a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats; helps cats swallow other concoctions; helps soothe coughing; gives energy). x0
    Horsetail: Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds (treats infections; stops bleeding). x0
    Ivy Leaf: To store other herbs. x0
    Juniper Berries: Chewed and eaten (soothes bellyaches; gives strength; helps troubled breathing; also used to help calm cats). x0
    Lamb's Ear: Unknown usage (gives a cat strength). x0
    Lavender: Placed under a cat's nose and is to be inhaled constantly, or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death (cures fevers and chills; also used to hide the scent of death). x0
    Lovage: Cures coughs x0
    Lungwort: Eaten (cures yellowcough).x0
    Mallow Leaves: Eaten (soothes bellyaches). x0
    Marigold: Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice; juice can be used as well (stops infections; stops bleeding; used for inflammation in the joints). x1
    Mint: Rubbed on a dead body (used to hide the scent of death). x0
    Mouse Bile: the liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt (the ticks fall off).x0
    Dried Oak Leaf: the dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound (stops infection from setting in). x0
    Parsley: Eaten (stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk; also used to cure bellyache). x0
    Poppy Seeds: Chewed on (helps a cat sleep; soothes shock or distress; eases pain; not recommended for nursing queens).x1
    Ragwort Leaves: Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper leaves, it can help aching joints (treats aching joints; keeps a cat's strength up). x0
    Ragweed: Thought to give cats extra strength (like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy). x0
    Raspberry Leaves: Could be a painkiller, or helps stop bleeding during kitting (could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding) x0
    Rosemary: Put on the pelt of a dead cat and prepare it for burial (hides the scent of death). x0
    Rush: Used to bind broken bones (helps hold a broken limb into place, like casts for Twolegs). x0
    Sorrel: Eaten (traveling herb; can also build up appetite). x0
    Sticks: Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended; also used to help broken legs heal (distracts cat from pain; recommended for queens giving birth). x0
    Stinging Nettle: The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound; the stems can also be chewed (induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively; can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones; helps with wounds; chewing the stems helps fight against infection). x0
    Sweet-Sedge: One must swallow the sap (eases infection). x0
    Tansy: To be consumed, but only in small doses (cures coughs; can be also used to cure wounds and poisons; stops cats from getting greencough; soothes throats). x0
    Tormentil: Chewed and put on the wound (its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poisons). x0
    Thyme: Leaves can be chewed on (calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock). x0
    Traveling Herbs: Eaten (used to give a cat more energy and strength, and keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time). x0
    Watermint: It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten (eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache).x0
    Wild Garlic: One must roll in it (prevents infection, especially rat bites). x0
    Willow Bark: Usage unknown (eases pain). x0
    Willow Leaves: Eaten (stops vomiting). x0
    Wintergreen: Usage unknown (treats wounds and some poisons). x0
    Yarrow: Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound, depending on the situation (extracts poisons from wounds; will make a cat vomit up toxins; the ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads).x0
    Deathberries: Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry (kills a cat within minutes when consumed). Also known as yew berries or night seeds. x0
    Foxglove Seeds: They are used to treat the heart (can easily cause paralysis and heart failure). x0
    Holly Berries: Usage unknown (effect unknown). x0
    Deadly Nightshade: To quickly kill a cat who cannot be saved (poisonous). x0
    Water Hemlock: Usage unknown (causes writhing, pain, and foaming of the mouth). x0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Shrews | x0 | 1 serving
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Snakes | x0 | 2 servings
    Hares | x0 | 3 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Total | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Darkcrow | Quietpaw | 0 | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    ??? and Mistylake | Quietpaw, Snowpaw (NorthernClan), Featherpaw (NorthernClan)
    Minnowleap and Fadedsong | forbidden mates / no kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:16 am

CloudClan
Number of Cats: 6 (2 M | 4 F | 0 NB)
Next Starclan Visit: January 12, 2020
Pebbles: 20

[ Received 10x mice from the Advent Calendar. ]
Ploveestar
The brown tabby she-cat was sloely getting the hang of being a cat in the wild. The former kittypet had five Clanmates who advised her on all mattees, after all. But six cats could hardly be called a Clan. But a more pressing matter existed for her.

The queation of choosing a deputy.

Ploverstar had not requested a cat from StarClan just yet because she wanted to choose a deputy beforehand, to make her ancestors proud... but the one cat she had in mind flat out refused every time she mentioned it. Perhaps the next moon would bring her better luck... perhaps.

Instead, she decided to go hunting. Keeping the fresh-kill pile stocked was something she saw as absolutely necessary, and she would see to it personally. The brown tabby she-cat padded out of her den into the main camp, and saw immediayely that Darkcrow and Quietpaw were gone. Both were probably off training. Sighing, the CloudClan leader called to the two remaining warriors, Mistylake and Minnowleap, and the three headed out.

[b][ The Clan has one fasting moon left. ]
[ Darkcrow and Quietpaw patrol. ]
[ Fadedsong looks for herbs and practices medicine. ]
[ Darkcrow teaches Quietpaw the Hunting skill. ]
[ Ploverstar requests a cat of any rank (other than deputy) from StarClan. ]

Leader:
          Ploverstar | 31 moons | she-cat | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Fadedsong | 38 moons | she-cat | X

Warriors:
          Darkcrow | 39 moons | tom | X
          Minnowleap | 34 moons | trans tom (afab) | X - based on this, edited by broken*
          Mistylake | 31 moons | she-cat | X

Apprentices:
          Quietpaw | 10 moons | she-cat

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Sea (None)
    Northeast | Sea (None)
    Northwest | Sea (None)

Medicine Store
    Bindweed: Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place (unknown effect). x0
    Blackberry Leaves: These leaves are chewed into a pulp (eases the swelling of bee stings). x0
    Borage Leaves: It is chewed and eaten by nursing queens (produces more and better milk, also brings down fevers). x0
    Broom: It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds (effect unknown). x0
    Burdock Root: The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp (lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites). x0
    Burnet: A traveling herb (Said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs; keeps a cat's strength up). x0
    Catchweed: The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are (stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin). x0
    Catmint/Catnip: Eaten (best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare; can also be used for whitecough). x2
    Chamomile: Eaten (strengthens the heart and soothes the mind; also given to traveling cats for strength). x0
    Chervil: Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root (for infected wounds and bellyache, respectively; can also be used during kitting). x1
    Cobwebs: Press over wound (to soak up and stop/slow the bleeding; may also be used to bind broken bones). x0
    Coltsfoot: Leaves chewed into a pulp (eases breathing or kitten-cough; eases cracked or sore pads). x0
    Comfrey Root: Roots are chewed into a poultice; can also be lined in one's nest (repairs broken bones or soothes wounds; also used for wrenched claws; can be used for itching or inflammation on stiff joints; also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest; can be used for burns). x0
    Daisy Leaf: Chewed into a paste (eases the pain of aching joints; also a traveling herb). x0
    Dandelion: The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings; leaves can be chewed (thought to soothe and heal bee stings; its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller). x0
    Dock: Chewed up and applied to scratches, similar to sorrel; also can be put in one's nest during sleep (soothes scratches, though can sting when applied; soothes sore pads; if placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds). x0
    Fennel: Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth (helps pain in the hips). x0
    Feverfew: Eaten (reduces body temperature for cats with fevers or chills; also heals aches and pains; especially good for headaches). x1
    Heather Nectar: Included in herbal mixtures (makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures). x0
    Honey: Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it (soothes infections; a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats; helps cats swallow other concoctions; helps soothe coughing; gives energy). x0
    Horsetail: Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds (treats infections; stops bleeding). x0
    Juniper Berries: Chewed and eaten (soothes bellyaches; gives strength; helps troubled breathing; also used to help calm cats). x0
    Lavender: Placed under a cat's nose and is to be inhaled constantly, or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death (cures fevers and chills; also used to hide the scent of death). x0
    Marigold: Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice; juice can be used as well (stops infections; stops bleeding; used for inflammation in the joints). x1
    Mouse Bile: the liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt (the ticks fall off).x0
    Dried Oak Leaf: the dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound (stops infection from setting in). x0
    Parsley: Eaten (stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk; also used to cure bellyache). x0
    Poppy Seeds: Chewed on (helps a cat sleep; soothes shock or distress; eases pain; not recommended for nursing queens).x1
    Ragwort Leaves: Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper leaves, it can help aching joints (treats aching joints; keeps a cat's strength up). x0
    Ragweed: Thought to give cats extra strength (like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy). x0
    Raspberry Leaves: Could be a painkiller, or helps stop bleeding during kitting (could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding) x0
    Rosemary: Put on the pelt of a dead cat and prepare it for burial (hides the scent of death). x0
    Rush: Used to bind broken bones (helps hold a broken limb into place, like casts for Twolegs). x0
    Sticks: Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended; also used to help broken legs heal (distracts cat from pain; recommended for queens giving birth). x0
    Stinging Nettle: The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound; the stems can also be chewed (induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively; can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones; helps with wounds; chewing the stems helps fight against infection). x0
    Tansy: To be consumed, but only in small doses (cures coughs; can be also used to cure wounds and poisons; stops cats from getting greencough; soothes throats). x0
    Tormentil: Chewed and put on the wound (its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poisons). x0
    Thyme: Leaves can be chewed on (calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock). x0
    Traveling Herbs: Eaten (used to give a cat more energy and strength, and keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time). x0
    Watermint: It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten (eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache).x0
    Willow Leaves: Eaten (stops vomiting). x1
    Yarrow: Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound, depending on the situation (extracts poisons from wounds; will make a cat vomit up toxins; the ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads).x0
    Deathberries: Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry (kills a cat within minutes when consumed). Also known as yew berries or night seeds. x0
    Foxglove Seeds: They are used to treat the heart (can easily cause paralysis and heart failure). x0
    Water Hemlock: Usage unknown (causes writhing, pain, and foaming of the mouth). x0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x11 | 1 serving
    Shrews | x0 | 1 serving
    Snakes | x0 | 2 servings
    Hares | x0 | 3 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Total | 11 servings

Mentors:
    Darkcrow | Quietpaw | 0 | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    ??? and Mistylake | Quietpaw, Snowsilver (NorthernClan), Featherfall (NorthernClan)
    Name and Name | Kits

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:14 pm

CloudClan
Number of Cats: 7 (2 M | 5 F | 0 NB)
Next Starclan Visit: January 12, 2020
Pebbles: 26

writing blocks suck ;_;

[ The Clan has no fasting moon left - they will start feeding next post. ]
[ The cat from the request is renamed Kestreltuft. ]
[ Darkcrow, Kestreltuft, and Quietpaw patrol. ]
[ Darkcrow teaches Quietpaw the Stealth skill. ]

Leader:
          Ploverstar | 32 moons | she-cat | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Fadedsong | 39 moons | she-cat | X

Warriors:
          Darkcrow | 40 moons | tom | X
          Minnowleap | 35 moons | trans tom (afab) | X - based on this, edited by broken*
          Mistylake | 32 moons | she-cat | X
          Kestreltuft | 30 moons | she-cat | X

Apprentices:
          Quietpaw | 11 moons | she-cat

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Sea (None)
    Northeast | Sea (None)
    Northwest | Sea (None)

Medicine Store
    Catmint/Catnip: Eaten (best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare; can also be used for whitecough). x2
    Coltsfoot: Leaves chewed into a pulp (eases breathing or kitten-cough; eases cracked or sore pads). x1
    Dandelion: The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings; leaves can be chewed (thought to soothe and heal bee stings; its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller). x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x11 | 1 serving
    Shrews | x1 | 1 serving
    Snakes | x0 | 2 servings
    Hares | x0 | 3 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Total | 12 servings

Mentors:
    Darkcrow | Quietpaw | 1 | Hunting

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    ??? and Mistylake | Quietpaw, Snowsilver (NorthernClan), Featherfall (NorthernClan)
    Name and Name | Kits

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:57 am

CloudClan
Number of Cats: 9 (4 M | 5 F | 0 NB)
Next Starclan Visit: Anytime
Servings Needed: 3
Pebbles: 32

(Last moon)
Ploverstar, Darkcrow
Ploverstar mewed, inviting the older black tom to sit, "Darkcrow, I know that you used to lead a Clan of your own, and how you may think it was your fault that it disbanded... but-" "Ploverstar," the former leader of OwlClan interrupted, "I know it was my fault. Badgers don't just bunch up and attack as a group unless there is reason to. I messed up," he went on, confessing, "I don't know how, but I did. I lost Falling Feather and Silver Snow and many others... at least Long Shadow made it to another Clan safely..." The brown tabby she-cat who was leader of CloudClan meowed firmly, though there was a spark of frustration in her eyes, "Listen. You also led four others to here, and all of you are still alive. You were a true leader for them until the end, Dark Moon," she went on, addressing the black tom by his former name, "and that's why I've been trying to talk to you for so long! We need a deputy, and you know it. And it's no secret I know next to nothing about leading a Clan - even now! Please," she begged, looking into Darkcrow's eyes, "you are the only candidate." The former leader of OwlClan opened his mouth to protest, but closed it again as he allowed the younger she-cat's words to sink in. After some time, the black tom nodded slowly. "I suppose I was being harsh on myself," he admitted, "but it is true that I still worry about them all. Not just Silver Snow and Falling Feather, but also Darkened Bark, Long Shadow, Morning Light, Branch Leap, Cougar's Roar, Hawk's Gaze, Rising Dawn, and Butterfly's Flight..." "I'm sure they are all fine," Ploverstar reassured him, "they would have gone back to their rogue ways, or if lucky, they would have found new homes." "I hope so," Darkcrow nodded slowly.

<sometime later, at camp>
Ploverstar called loudly from her lofty perch on the pine tree known as the Meeting Branch, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey meet here, under the Meeting Branch, for a Clan meeting!" The cats of CloudClan gathered together, their eyes bright with curiosity - save for one. Darkcrow looked rather self-conscious as he slowly sat down at his usual spot, next to Mistylake and Quietpaw. Ploverstar cleared her throat and spoke, as soon as the rest of the cats - Fadedsong, Minnowleap, and Kestreltuft - sat down and turned their attention to her, "Cats of CloudClan, you are probably acutely aware that we lack a deputy when one is urgently needed. I know I am young and inexperienced, and that I need someone who is wise and experienced to help me. I could easily have asked our ancestors to guide such a cat to our Clan; however, I have refrained doing so because I know there is already a cat with experience. And today, I finally received approval from them. Today," she emphasized, casting her brown gaze across the clearing, "I will appoint CloudClan's first deputy." Taking a deep breath, the brown tabby she-cat meowed, "I say these words in front of the Clan so that they may hear and approve of my decision. Darkcrow will be the first deputy of CloudClan." There was a short moment of silence as the former OwlClan cats stared at their former leader in shock, but soon, they, along with Kestreltuft, were shouting with joy: "Darkcrow! Darkcrow! Darkcrow!" When the cries died down, the solid black tom meowed firmly, promising, "I will make all of you proud. I will do my absolute best to assist Ploverstar as CloudClan's deputy."

(This moon)
skelly ._.

> Mistylake thinks about letting her 'dead' (not really, but she doesn't know that) kits go and finally moves on.
> Fadedsong confides in Minnowleap about her shame @ losing Silver Snow, but Minnow promises he'll be with her always, and assures her that Misty doesn't blame her at all, and advises her she should think about getting another shot at an apprentice.

[ The Clan consumes mouse x3. ]
[ The cat from the patrol is renamed Jackdawnose. ]
[ Addereye is from the Mochi day from Discord. Proof. ]
[ Ploverstar appoints Darkcrow as her first deputy after he finally agrees. ]
[ Ploverstar, Minnowleap, and Addereye go hunting. ]
[ Mistylake, Jackdawnose, and Kestreltuft go hunting. ]
[ Darkcrow teaches Quietpaw the Combat skill. ]

Leader:
          Ploverstar | 33 moons | she-cat | X

Deputy:
          Darkcrow | 41 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Fadedsong | 40 moons | she-cat | X

Warriors:
          Addereye | 20 moons | tom | X
          Jackdawnose | 30 moons | tom X
          Kestreltuft | 31 moons | she-cat | X
          Minnowleap | 36 moons | trans tom (afab) | X - based on this, edited by broken*
          Mistylake | 33 moons | she-cat | X

Apprentices:
          Quietpaw | 12 moons | she-cat

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Sea (None)
    Northeast | Sea (None)
    Northwest | Sea (None)

Medicine Store
    Chervil: Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root (for infected wounds and bellyache, respectively; can also be used during kitting). x2
    Coltsfoot: Leaves chewed into a pulp (eases breathing or kitten-cough; eases cracked or sore pads). x1
    Dandelion: The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings; leaves can be chewed (thought to soothe and heal bee stings; its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller). x1
    Fennel: Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth (helps pain in the hips). x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x8 | 1 serving
    Shrews | x2 | 1 serving
    Snakes | x0 | 2 servings
    Hares | x0 | 3 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Total | 10 servings

Mentors:
    Darkcrow | Quietpaw | 2 | Hunting, Stealth

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:12 am

CloudClan
Number of Cats: 9 (4 M | 5 F | 0 NB)
Next Starclan Visit: May 6, 2020
Pebbles: 32

Muse is avoiding me ;;

[ Ploverstar, Minnowleap, and Addereye go hunting. ]
[ Mistylake, Jackdawnose, and Kestreltuft go hunting. ]
[ Darkcrow patrols. ]
[ Quietpaw rests for a moon. ]
[ Fadedsong looks for herbs and practices medicine by treating Quietpaw with Coltsfoot x1.
[ Ploverstar requests a queen at the Moonpool. ]]

Leader:
          Ploverstar | 34 moons | she-cat | X

Deputy:
          Darkcrow | 42 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Fadedsong | 41 moons | she-cat | X

Warriors:
          Addereye | 21 moons | tom | X
          Jackdawnose | 31 moons | tom X
          Kestreltuft | 32 moons | she-cat | X
          Minnowleap | 37 moons | trans tom (afab) | X - based on this, edited by broken*
          Mistylake | 34 moons | she-cat | X

Apprentices:
          Quietpaw | 13 moons | she-cat

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Sea (None)
    Northeast | Sea (None)
    Northwest | Sea (None)

Medicine Store
    Chamomile: Eaten (strengthens the heart and soothes the mind; also given to traveling cats for strength). x1
    Chervil: Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root (for infected wounds and bellyache, respectively; can also be used during kitting). x2
    Fennel: Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth (helps pain in the hips). x1
    Yarrow: Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound, depending on the situation (extracts poisons from wounds; will make a cat vomit up toxins; the ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads).x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x7 | 1 serving
    Shrews | x3 | 1 serving
    Rabbits | x1 | 2 servings
    Snakes | x0 | 2 servings
    Hares | x0 | 3 servings
    Birds | x1 | 3 servings
    Total | 15 servings

Mentors:
    Darkcrow | Quietpaw | 3 | Hunting, Stealth, Combat

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:22 pm

CloudClan
Number of Cats: 12 (5 M | 7 F | 0 NB)
Next Starclan Visit: anytime
Pebbles: 51

(Last moon)
Ploverstar
It wasn't even a moment after stepping outside the Moonpool that a timid meow caught the attention of the brown tabby she-cat. "Hello?" The CloudClan leader turned around slowly, hackles rising in fear, but relaxed as she saw a brown tabby she-cat, younger than she was, standing in full view, eyes wide with fear. Forcing her fur to lie flat again, Ploverstar meowed cautiously, "Are... are you the queen the ancestors sent to us?" "Queen?" the loner echoed, confusion evident in her eyes, "ancestors?" Ploverstar nodded and meowed, "Yes. I am Ploverstar, leader of CloudClan. I just finished asking StarClan, the spirits of cats who came before me, for a queen... a cat with kits," she corrected hastily, seeing the confusion in the younger she-cat's eyes, "so that my Clan will continue to grow and prosper in the future." "Ah..." the she-cat meowed, "I... I am with kits, yes. My mate... my mate left me after I broke the news to him," she added hesitantly, whiskers drooping with sorrow, "and I was hoping to find a safe place to raise my kits..." Ploverstar's eyes sparked with anger at the younger she-cat's mention of a mate who'd run out on her, and promised firmly, "I will promise you. CloudClan is welcome to cats in need, just like you, and we will provide a safe place for you and your kits to stay in. And if your dirty, mangy-furred crowfood of a mate comes back in these areas? I'll rip his fur to shreds." The younger she-cat seemed to relax at last, letting out a nervous chuckle. She meowed, standing up carefully, "My name is Branch, by the way." "Nice to meet you," Ploverstar purred, "you'll love CloudClan, I promise."

<A little later, at camp>
Ploverstar, Branch(whistle)
Ploverstar called, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey meet here, underneath the Meeting Branch, for a Can Meeting!" There was silence for a few moments, allowing a breeze to pass through the simple camp set up on the open cliff, before the black face of Darkcrow, the deputy, poked through the entrance of the warriors' den, curiosity in his orange eyes. On seeing Branch, the black tom purred and squeezed through the entrance and meowed, "Welcome to CloudClan!" By then, Jackdawnose, Kestreltuft, and Mistylake came out of the den, curiosity in their eyes, and the distinctive pelt of Quietpaw was spotted coming from the direction of the medicine cats' den, and it was obvious that she was favoring her left paw as she padded gingerly toward them. Finally, Fadedsong, CloudClan's medicine cat, came from the same direction, accompanied by her faithful mate, Minnowleap.

More to come; I stg there will be months of backfilling (sob)

(Note: All real-life pictures linked are from free-to-use sites. All drawn images are on the official CaC linearts, by Grey_Hoodie, kaspbrak., H155, and inky. Color-ins are by Katrione.)

[ Ploverstar, Minnowleap, Addereye, and Crossflight go hunting. ]
[ Mistylake, Jackdawnose, Kestreltuft, and Capercaillieflight go hunting. ]
[ Darkcrow teaches Quietpaw the Agility skill. ]
[ Fadedsong looks for kitting herbs. ]
[ Capercaillieflight is from patrol. Crossflight is from readopts. Branchwhistle is from request. ]]

Leader:
          Ploverstar | 35 moons | she-cat | X

Deputy:
          Darkcrow | 43 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Fadedsong | 42 moons | she-cat | X

Warriors:
          Addereye | 22 moons | tom | X
          Capercaillieflight | 40 moons | she-cat | X
          Crossflight | 38 moons | she-cat | X
          Jackdawnose | 32 moons | tom | X
          Kestreltuft | 33 moons | she-cat | X
          Minnowleap | 38 moons | trans tom (afab) | X - based on this, edited by broken*
          Mistylake | 35 moons | she-cat | X

Apprentices:
          Quietpaw | 14 moons | she-cat

Queens:
          Branchwhistle | 25 moons | she-cat | X

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Sea (None)
    Northeast | Sea (None)
    Northwest | Sea (None)
    Southwest | CreagClan | w0ah

Medicine Store
    Chamomile: Eaten (strengthens the heart and soothes the mind; also given to traveling cats for strength). x1
    Lungwort: Eaten (cures yellowcough).x1
    Marigold: Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice; juice can be used as well (stops infections; stops bleeding; used for inflammation in the joints). x2
    Yarrow: Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound, depending on the situation (extracts poisons from wounds; will make a cat vomit up toxins; the ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads).x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x6 | 1 serving
    Shrews | x4 | 1 serving
    Snakes | x0 | 2 servings
    Hares | x0 | 3 servings
    Birds | x1 | 3 servings
    Total | 15 servings

Mentors:
    Darkcrow | Quietpaw | 3 | Hunting, Stealth, Combat

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    ??? and Branchwhistle | Unborn kit(s)
    Name and Name | Kits

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:51 pm

CloudClan
Number of Cats: 12 (5 M | 7 F | 0 NB)
Next Starclan Visit: August 29, 2020
Pebbles: 61
Genetics and Relationships Chart: Google Document

(Last moon)
Backfilling for months .-.

(Note: All real-life pictures linked are from free-to-use sites. All drawn images are on the official CaC linearts, by Grey_Hoodie, kaspbrak., H155, and inky. Color-ins are by Katrione.

May I request lineart from now on? (7th post since the beginning))

[ The Clan consumes Snake x1 and Mouse x1 (3 servings). ]
[ Darkcrow teaches Quietpaw the Tracking skill. ]
[ Branchwhistle is due in one moon (forgot to add she was due in two moons last post, oops). ]
[ Ploverstar requests a warrior at the Moonpool. ]

Leader:
          Ploverstar | 36 moons | she-cat | X

Deputy:
          Darkcrow | 44 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Fadedsong | 43 moons | she-cat | X

Warriors:
          Addereye | 23 moons | tom | X
          Capercaillieflight | 41 moons | she-cat | X
          Crossflight | 39 moons | she-cat | X
          Jackdawnose | 33 moons | tom | X
          Kestreltuft | 34 moons | she-cat | X
          Minnowleap | 39 moons | trans tom (afab) | X - based on this, edited by broken*
          Mistylake | 36 moons | she-cat | X

Apprentices:
          Quietpaw | 15 moons | she-cat

Queens:
          Branchwhistle | 26 moons | she-cat | X

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Sea (None)
    West | SeaClan | winter solstice. (main clan)
    Northeast | Sea (None)
    Northwest | Sea (None)

Medicine Store
    Dandelion: The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings; leaves can be chewed (thought to soothe and heal bee stings; its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller). x2
    Marigold: Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice; juice can be used as well (stops infections; stops bleeding; used for inflammation in the joints). x2

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x6 | 1 serving
    Shrews | x7 | 1 serving
    Snakes | x1 | 2 servings
    Hares | x0 | 3 servings
    Birds | x1 | 3 servings
    Total | 20 servings

Mentors:
    Darkcrow | Quietpaw | 4 | Hunting, Stealth, Combat, Agility

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:53 pm

CloudClan
Number of Cats: 13 (6 M | 7 F | 0 NB)
Next Starclan Visit: August 29, 2020
Pebbles: 63
Genetics and Relationships Chart: Google Document

(Last moon)
Backfilling for months .-.

(Note: All real-life pictures linked are from free-to-use sites. All drawn images are on the official CaC linearts, by Grey_Hoodie, kaspbrak., H155, and inky. Color-ins are by Katrione and Ariento.

May I ask for lineart as well as descriptions? Thank you~)

[ The Clan consumes (3 servings). ]
[ Darkcrow, Quietpaw, and Creagfoot patrol. ]
[ Darkcrow teaches Quietpaw the Advanced Hunting (bird-catching) skill. ]
[ Branchwhistle (LL / BB / XoXo / Dd / Aa / Mcmc / Wsw) is kitting! The father is an unknown rogue. ]
[ The warrior from request is named Creagfoot. ]

Leader:
          Ploverstar | 37 moons | she-cat | X

Deputy:
          Darkcrow | 45 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Fadedsong | 44 moons | she-cat | X

Warriors:
          Addereye | 24 moons | tom | X
          Capercaillieflight | 42 moons | she-cat | X
          Creagfoot | 20 moons | tom | X
          Crossflight | 40 moons | she-cat | X
          Jackdawnose | 34 moons | tom | X
          Kestreltuft | 35 moons | she-cat | X
          Minnowleap | 40 moons | trans tom (afab) | X - based on this, edited by broken*
          Mistylake | 37 moons | she-cat | X

Apprentices:
          Quietpaw | 16 moons | she-cat

Queens:
          Branchwhistle | 27 moons | she-cat | X

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Sea (None)
    West | SeaClan | winter solstice. (main clan)
    Northeast | Sea (None)
    Northwest | Sea (None)

Medicine Store
    Dandelion: The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings; leaves can be chewed (thought to soothe and heal bee stings; its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller). x2
    Marigold: Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice; juice can be used as well (stops infections; stops bleeding; used for inflammation in the joints). x3
    Tormentil: Chewed and put on the wound (its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poisons). x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x8 | 1 serving
    Shrews | x7 | 1 serving
    Snakes | x1 | 2 servings
    Hares | x1 | 3 servings
    Birds | x2 | 3 servings
    Total | 28 servings

Mentors:
    Darkcrow | Quietpaw | 5 | Hunting, Stealth, Combat, Agility, Tracking

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Darkcrow and Mistylake | mates
    Name and Name | Kits

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me