My W.I.P Kalon Entries

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

My W.I.P Kalon Entries

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:44 am

So..... I decided to put my Kalon Adopt entries here that way I can save them then delete the ones I didn’t win. Do not POST or STEAL these as it is MY WORK!

Adult|May 23rd|Female
"Without music, life would be a mistake" - Here Comes the boom
"Keep moving forward" - Walt Disney

words words words words words

xxxxxxxxx
credit
●●●●
link
●●●●
link
●●●●
link
●●●●
link
●●●●
link
●●●●
link
●●●●
credit
xxxxxxxxx
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalon #1606

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:49 am

Prompt: What is this Kalon’s Plans For The Summer?

Jessabelle is all about summer! The young animals are out frolicking around and the sunsets are the most beautiful this time of the season, you can finally go stargazing and find all the constellations in the sky. There is just so much to do in the summertime, but where were Jessabelle even begin? Swimming first? Camping? Camp fire stories? Let us list her favorite summer activities as this list could go on and on and on, we shall try to keep it short and simple.
•Camping•
Camping we would definitely be on Jessabelle’ list of favorite summer activities. You can roast marshmallows, make s’mores, sing by the camp fire, tell camp fire stories, swim, hike and so much more! Ever since her first camping trip, she had always loved going camping and it’s a family generation going way back to the 2nd generation of her family. Her family would go to moonlight lake, which is hidden deep within the forest and untouched by destruction and it’s the most beautiful place she has ever seen.
•Stargazing•
Stargazing is Jessabelle’s absolute favorite summer activity. She prefers the darkness and the moon is her teacher. She loves to try and find all the constellations in the starry night sky, the stars and moon calm her down and she feels secure in the starry night meadows, looking up at the stars and moon, she believes each star represents a Kalon’s death and they are their spirits, here to guide the living Kalon’s when they need help or lost their way.
•Campfire Stories & Songs
Gosh! This is probably the best part of camping trips. This is the time to tell campfire stories and sing campfire songs, her favorite campfire story is The Wolf Girl Of Devils Creek and her favorite campfire song is Little Cabin In The Woods!
•Scuba diving•
Scuba diving is so much fun! You will see all sorts of sea creatures, her favorite fish is the Lionfish. The coral reef is absolutely colorful and busy with sea life!

Adult|May 23rd|Female
"Without music, life would be a mistake" - Here Comes the boom
"Keep moving forward" - Walt Disney

xxxxxxxxx
credit
●●●●
link
●●●●
link