Almosta Ranch Adopts - DNP!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Almosta Ranch Adopts - DNP!

Postby Albino_ » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:46 am

this is only to get my new species adopts info down

Please do not post!
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Almosta Ranch Adopts

Postby Albino_ » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:03 am

welcome wrote:welcome to Almosta Ranch Adopts! Here on the ranch we only have cattle, they all are born with horns, but you can get them polled, by using a special item. Or there may be rare ones that come already polled! Any breed of cattle is here! The most popular breed is the Normande Cattle! But you can have just one breed of cattle or a mix! Only time shall tell, right?

rules wrote:
1. No stealing other cattle allowed
2. Be nice
3. Cattle with a halter are already adopted
4. Cattle will come with an ear tag with the number that cow is and name if the name is short enough
5. Cattle may not be sold or traded for profit
6. Almosta Ranch Adopts is a closed species, therefore only I, and other artist may make the cattle
7. You may own as many cattle as you wish
8. Heifers have 6 slots and bulls have unlimited slots
9. You may only breed your heifer once every 2 weeks for there is a 2 week cool down period for that heifer
10. Bulls may breed an unlimited times a week
11. More rules will be added whence I seem
how to get around wrote:[url]Fanclub[/url] | [url]Breeding thread[/url] | [url]Archive[/url] | [url]Guide List[/url] | [url]Artist Search[/url]
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me