Inside Cléar's Mind | ジャーナルを書きます

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Inside Cléar's Mind | ジャーナルを書きます

Postby Diagnose » Wed May 22, 2019 7:28 am

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

ジャーナルを書きます

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Rules - 鑑賞のルール
────────────────── xxxxxxxxxxxxThis is a place where I write down my thoughts, feelings and inspired posts.
You may look; but may not post.
──────────────────xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx素敵な一日を過ごす!
Do not claim my writing as your own.
──────────────────xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTo give any tips, ideas, or criticism just PM me. : )
Last edited by Diagnose on Fri May 24, 2019 4:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

▬▬▬▬▬Art▬▬▬▬▬▬See the world▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬And you'd be surprised▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Diagnose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• May 21st, 2019

Postby Diagnose » Wed May 22, 2019 7:41 am

• May 21st, 2019

It's the end of the school year, and I don't know what to think. I'm quite confused because I don't know if i'll take online classing next year aswell. I'm not gonna ask my guidence counselor about my schedule because if I did i'd feel like i'd be annoying. Anyway, on a light note I finished my english lesson today & got one credit. I only started it about, 5 weeks ago? It had five chapters and honestly, I feel proud of myself. English is probably one of my only strongsuits. Due to getting that done I don't have to come to school thursday, & friday. Even if I don't have to go those days I'll go anyway, just to see if anything interesting happens other than semester tests. SPEAKING OF SEMESTER TESTS, I get to skip em'. Maybe this school year wasn't as bad as I thought.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Diagnose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prompt #1 - May 21st, 2019

Postby Diagnose » Wed May 22, 2019 1:02 pm

Prompt information wrote:Word count: 376
Genre: Fairy Tale
Character: An art therapist
Material: An oven
Sentence: "I will remember this."
Bonus: Your character is fearless to the point of stupidity.
Once upon a time a young art therapist by the name of Jahli was looking over his patients artwork. To his surprise there was a sudden knock at his office door. Jahli got up and slowly made his way to the door, once there he opened his door and saw a middle aged woman standing. Jahli was quite off guard but wasn't disturbed by her sudden appearance. "Hello, what can I do for you?" He said. "I've been feeling ill lately and I need something to do in order to relax." Replied the woman. "Well, why don't you make an appointment?" Jahli offered. "Deary me, I forgot to call in. Well since im here, may I come in?" Asked the woman. Jahli nodded and led her to a seat infront of a table. He pulled out a chair for her to sit on while he went and looked for a canvas and some painting supplies. "Well," He said walking back to the table, setting down the supplies. "What's making you feel ill miss?" The lady trembles and replies, "Its my oven, I feel like its watching me." Jahli nods and she continues, "Whenever I pass it, I get this oddly eerie feeling. It's like this feeling of dread, and misery." He looks at the woman now and says, "Mind painting a replica' of your oven for me, ma'am?" The woman obliged and illustraited a perfect replica of her oven, but with some sinister add-ons. Looking at the picture, Jahli finally understood whats happening. "Ma'am, do you have any trauma?" He asked. "Why yes I do, I was diagnosed with PTSD after my husband died in a house fire a few years back. Why?" She asked. "Well, I have a theory that your trauma of the housefire is causing this. You are probably feeling this way because your mind in unconsciously wary that the oven will suddenly catch fire." Replied Jahli. The woman looked at Jahli with wide eyes and said, "Yes, I think you are right... this makes perfect sense. Thank you, sir! I will be sure to remember this." With that, the woman handed Jahli a twenty dollar bill and left. Jahli looked at the twenty and sighed, "But my fee is fifty."

The end.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Diagnose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• May 23rd, 2019

Postby Diagnose » Fri May 24, 2019 5:33 am

• May 23rd, 2019

One more day left of school! Im super excited to be free of school work and stressful situations. This year was quite difficult, due to having severe depression and anxiety, but lately i've been feeling happier because of the CS community. I've been interacting with others on here and everyone is so kind. The saying really is true, "if you are kind, others will treat you kindly aswell." Because of the community on CS I don't think i'll be leaving any time soon. Afterall, I have so many new people to chat with. If you are one of the people i've interacted with and you are reading this, stay amazing
!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Diagnose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Poem #1 - May 23rd, 2019

Postby Diagnose » Fri May 24, 2019 3:55 pm

I am lifeless but I am not dead.
You see, i've never be one to start conversation.
I've always prefered to convert my vision.
The days go by and yet, im still in a daze.
I can't escape my mind, for I am living there,
away from the real world, escaping all that is wrong.
Even though I sit still, I am still there listening to what you say.
I will always listen to what you say, because in all truth,
I love to hear you. I may not talk, I may sit still, but ill never cease to listen.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Diagnose

My pets
My items