Au Idea

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Au Idea

Postby GhostttlyDragons » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:51 am

So remember that idea for miniature characters of your favorite fandom? (I’ll post the image if you don’t) Image

Well, what if instead of fandom characters, what about your own characters?

Hear me out alright, I think it would be really cool and stuff.

Example:

|_______________|

She was walking around in the crowded hallways, carrying her bag and attempting to carefully put it on her shoulders as she marched onwards, heading to class.

Suddenly, the bag ripped, and out poured small, tiny characters. The hallway fell silent as the girl began to collect her friends, checking for any injury.

She knows she shouldn't have put them in there, but they wouldn’t stay home and kept on following her, so she had no choice but to hide them and attempt to go to school.

People stared at her as she began to silently weep.

One of them had their arm broken.

The other small characters began to try and help, using multiple methods, but nearly nothing worked.

Until someone put down her own little small friend, who happened to be a doctor character.

And the girls became fast friends, even going to the same college.

|_______________|

like?? Look at that man-

Oh I just had another idea: what would the characters do when their creator died? Would the first character ever just. Be the longest living one??

Anyways, the only reason I'm posting this is because I would LOVE for someone to write a story for this?? Because it would break my HEART to see a character mourn for their creator-

Ghosttt ; they/them ; gaming, drawing, and singing ; hi lmao

Hey! My name is GhostttlyDragons, but you can call me Ghosttt or G!
I love horror movies, games, and Pokémon! I like other stuff too, and I don’t mind a pm!
GhostttlyDragons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Au Idea

Postby dean0rin0 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:06 am

gods I love this idea, can I use? :'3 (the little characters thing, not your twist specifically)
Artist, writer, gamer.

Find me on deviantART as deanDrawsND00dles !
dean0rin0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Au Idea

Postby GhostttlyDragons » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:52 am

dean0rin0 wrote:gods I love this idea, can I use? :'3 (the little characters thing, not your twist specifically)

Oh dude sure! Just make sure to say where it came from! :p!

Ghosttt ; they/them ; gaming, drawing, and singing ; hi lmao

Hey! My name is GhostttlyDragons, but you can call me Ghosttt or G!
I love horror movies, games, and Pokémon! I like other stuff too, and I don’t mind a pm!
GhostttlyDragons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me