This isn't a diary, it's a Spider Plant!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

This isn't a diary, it's a Spider Plant!

Postby SilverWoes » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:17 pm

This isn't a diary, It's a Spider Plant!

Table of Contents:
1. #1, a normal day for me.
2. #2, Meeting Mirelle

Hello, and welcome to my Spider Plant. Here, you'll get a front row seat to the adventures and every day stuff I go through with my friends, family, and the others around me.. Although at first it may not seem like much, eventually, I hope that one day everyone who may or may not be able to see this will take away something valuable from it. But, if you're reading this, I'd just like to say.. Get out of my "diary" because this is an intrusion of privacy..
Or.. don't, because it isn't like I'll find out unless you bring it up.. or like I'll be able to do anything.. maybe I'll get this cursed, so whoever reads it gets cursed with something.. maybe that'd be a bit too much, but anyways, let me introduce myself.
Yeah.. this is me. My name is Marabel Quartz, and I'm just a nothing special average potato being.. Don't ask about the rabbit on my tail, that's top secret.. confidential information, alright? Sorry, I don't really know what to put here. I'm kind of socially awkward.. um. I hope if you're seeing this someday in the future, far far in the future so no one that I know NOW can make fun of me if they see this.. ^^;, that you at least enjoy my life a bit more than I do, or whatever. Maybe you'll find this hilarious, how am I supposed to know? Anyways... see you later..
Bye...
there seems to be writing in extremely small letters at the bottom of the page..

why are you still reading this
You're making me feel awkward now... okay bye..
Last edited by SilverWoes on Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

✦SilverWoes✦
✿But you can call me Kenzie or Silver✿
❁she/her

please click them.
SilverWoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

This isn't a diary, it's a spider plant! 1. A normal day for

Postby SilverWoes » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:25 pm

Hello, and welcome back to my Ned talk.. my name is Marabel, and I say hello.

Just in case if you forgot how my royal lumpiness looked..
Ahem.. so, today I have to go to school. Schooool... woo hoo. Haha don't mind me. Getting ready, I put on my handy bracelet, and gently take my flower attached to the chain of delicately attached other flowers. Fixing it in my hair, I stare in the mirror, feeling butterflies flutter in my chest. Staring at the keys around my neck, and then looking at myself, I thought 'I can do this.. I can survive this.. It's only my first day of highschool..' Sighing, I sat down, looking at the ground. Who was I trying to to fool, I couldn't do this. Hearing a knock at the door, I looked up and saw my sister.
Her name is Lizabeth, not Elizabeth, Lizabeth.
She looked at me, concern filling her eyes as her crazy hair was up around her. I felt a bit better, seeing how collected she was, and how neatly her keys were tucked into her shirt.
(Here, I'll put her talk in this color while I keep mine the normal black, so you don't get confused, Spider Plant.)
"Marabel, are yo- well, you're clearly not okay.." she said gently, "I get it, maybe your anxiety might be kicking in. It's a new, hard to be in environment, but I promise, you'll find your own friends and if you EVER need help, you have me, alright?" She finished, looking me in the eyes. Nodding, I smiled slightly. It was amazing how she instantly knew how I was feeling, and I wondered how she did it.
She pulled me back up, and smiled back, ""Come on now, we have school!" she chirped, and walked out of my room. Nodding to myself, taking in what she said, I followed her. We said goodbye to our parents, and began our walk to school, which was only about 10 to 20 minutes away.

----

Arriving at school, I looked up at the school, and felt the fluttering in my chest reignite. Sticking closer to Lizabeth, I noticed how she was saying hi to people, and how people were looking at me as we walked together, and for some reason staring at her tail, and mine. "Alright, we split up here. Marabel, you go through here and take a left, and go in the big room. You will be instructed further there and you'll be fine, I promise" She told me, looking into my eyes. Nodding slowly, I watched her retreating figure, and then slowly made my way to the big room she gave, which looked like an auditorium. In the center, standing at the front of the stage.

"Hello freshies, and welcome to the first day of the rest of your life!" She called out. "My name is Olympiad, and I am the elite leader for the rest of your time here! Now, you may soon realize as you look around, your fellow classmates and everyone else may have a certain animal figure with you. It's time that you finally woke up your true abilities, and bonded and became one with your spiritibus, which is Latin for spirit." she finished, grinning.

Blinking and looking around, I thought to myself and was sure that everyone else was thinking the same thing.
'What.. the heck just happened?'

✦SilverWoes✦
❁she/her

please click them.
SilverWoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This isn't a diary, it's a Spider Plant!

Postby rocoboq » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:12 am

this sounds really cool! i can't wait to see how the whole spiritibus thing plays out, that's a really unique idea!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This isn't a diary, it's a Spider Plant!

Postby SilverWoes » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:04 am

Aaa, thank you <3

✦SilverWoes✦
❁she/her

please click them.
SilverWoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

This isn't a diary, it's a Spider Plant! 2. Meeting Mirelle.

Postby SilverWoes » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:12 pm

Last time... On This isn't a diary, it's a Spider Plant!
In the center, standing at the front of the stage there was a dog standing there, grinning.

"Hello freshies, and welcome to the first day of the rest of your life!" She called out. "My name is Olympiad, and I am the elite leader for the rest of your time here! Now, you may soon realize as you look around, your fellow classmates and everyone else may have a certain animal figure with you. It's time that you finally woke up your true abilities, and bonded and became one with your spiritibus, which is Latin for spirit." she finished, grinning.

Blinking and looking around, I thought to myself and was sure that everyone else was thinking the same thing.
'What.. the heck just happened?'

Me, again, in case you forgot... again.
Anyways, where was I. I looked at my tail, and saw a bunny all dolled and dressed up, holding a heart. I stared in shock, 'What.. What is this? How do I deal with this? Will it hurt me?? What do I do?!' I began to think in a panic. My heart began to race as I didn't know what to do. How long has this.. "Spiritibus" been with me? What has it seen? Did it see my flip out this morning? Looking around, I saw others nudging or playing with their spiritibus, while I was just.. freaking out near mine. What was wrong with me? Why couldn't I be like everyone else?
"Hello.. Do you need some help..?"
Looking next to me, I saw this girl had come over, and I blinked in shock. Her voice was so soft and calming, and her pastel tones and coloring really made her stand out. She cleared her throat softly, and realizing I had been staring, I blushed a bit.. I don't think I could get anymore embarrassing, so I just nodded slowly, not wanting to say anything or seem.. weird.
"That's alright, I remember my first day too.. It helps if you try to talk to them, find out their names. My name is Marcie, and this is Appleblossom.."
Nodding again, I looked back to the rabbit figure next to me. Frowning, I lowered my face to it. "H-Hello.. I'm.. Marabel.. and.. I speak for the.. for myself" I stuttered, blinking nervously. Staring back at me, it whispered softly "Marabel... I am.. Mirelle." and she reached out, softly dragging her hand down my forehead. I shivered, feeling the anxiety and panic come out of me.
Nodding in approval, Marcie watched in satisfaction. I shivered again, looking around to see Olympiad watching, a look on her face that I couldn't describe. Making eye contact, she grinned, and I looked away quickly. Other people were talking to their spiritibuses, and then the bell ringed. Looking at us, Olympiad grinned, waving us off.

"Be free, my freshies. Don't be shy to ask someone for help, but here's a hint.." she said, with a smirk, she whispered loudly, "Follow your spiritibus..." and with that, she vanished. Looking around, no one seemed to know where she went, and they started to follow their spiritibuses. Looking at Mirelle, she began to flounce off, her dress fluffing around her. I followed her, keeping pace as best as I could. She led me down twisting, turning halls and then stopped before an open door, turning to look at me. She bounced back to her position next to me, and I walked in the room. A teacher was there, with a few other students. I kept my gaze down, sitting in an open seat.

Hearing a loud 'THUNK' next to me, I looked over and saw a guy with pastel colors and rainbow hair next to me, with a tiny sheep following him.
He looked over at me, and smiled lazily, "Sup girl, the names Clancy. You're looking awfully shy for someone in this kinda spiritibus class but y'know, maybe this'll be fun" he said, chuckling softly at the last part. I shrugged, wondering where the heck Mirelle led me.

'Why can't I ever have a normal time?' I wondered silently.

✦SilverWoes✦
❁she/her

please click them.
SilverWoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me