mercurydemolike100

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

guestbook

🐛
40%
🐝
60%

Total votes : 15

mercurydemolike100

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:45 pm

hey i suck at keepin these but i figured it'd be nice to have one even if i only write my
thoughts down rarely, ahha. & maybe some short stories n stuff too. this is a journal !
( art by u know who coolwhipp ♥ )
Last edited by Guest on Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

23:06

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:06 pm

i've been thinkin of rearranging my room lately & 2day when i was daydreaming about it i realized it's real difficult for me to come up with an idea that isn't just like one of my weird, dysfunctional animal crossing rooms. but then i was like ""actually What If i did take inspiration from one of my ac rooms (deviantart smiley face)"" n i'm rly not even joking about the fact i'm gonna do that when i get the time. i know i sound like a dumbass but it sounds p comfy !! it's like a room inside of a room !!

16:32

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:32 pm

i have sm old notes from when i went to a concert in the city last year (august 2017 !) that just say "i saw a homeless man cradling a stray rat in his arms," which is fine.

by the by i wanna show u.. the dA smiley face.. for context. Image
      this is truly any other emotion than happiness, n it's really good.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

17:16

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:16 pm

trashy hsac notes

ode nicotine eccentric & charismatic gang leader. also particularly obnoxious when he was a bit younger, "who just told me to shut up ?" levels. he's still incredibly vulgar but more mellowed out, pretty obv. due to hanging out with alioth. he caused popularity with cigarettes n alcohol in the streets, & is basically the patron saint of those things, especially smoking. idiot who loves to wear big human clothes like jackets, sweaters, collared shirts, dresses n stuff. a real sweetheart if you can handle how dense he is sometimes, & just how he is in general. small town kid. i imagine him w/ a pretty low ─ toned voice, that can get higher on occasions like when he's laughing or really excited about something for a few seconds. (ragdoll mixed)

alioth a 'space angel' who survived his inevitable death, & landed on the shores of the city ode lives in. he's very quiet, often considered illusive among the streets, but he's pretty easy to find hanging out with ode or sleeping at whiskey's place in the comfy walk ─ in closet. because of how rarely he speaks up, he's seen as shy, but he is actually quite blunt & to the point, even pretty judging. he loves vegetables. (looks like a [fluffy ─ ish] tabby)

fisher ode's lowkey 'second ─ hand ─ man' in the gang. really, really chill & even out of it at times, "you're at a solid 8 right now & i'm at a 2. slow down," but he's also very serious. he'll basically take over for the gang if ode's too hungover or missing for some reason. small town kid. grew up with a multi ─ millionaire owner of a small boat dock. he has scars on his arm from accidentally putting it in a box of fishing tackles when he was a kitten. (birman)

whiskey 'owner' of a little abandoned apartment. he doesn't really consider himself part of ode's gang, & is more of a homebody. incredibly sweet, hasn't done anything wrong ever. has a really hard time not losing his mind giggling when he thinks something is funny. just a real good reserved boy. small town kid. he was a barn cat who was mainly owned by one of the family members who worked at the liquor store, & often took whiskey to the store during his shifts. whisk got his name from the cats in town, because he can drink a lot of alcohol n never get drunk, unlike ode. (selkirk rex)

billy diviner a man i've never talked about even though he's existed since last year's summer. funny, cause i like him a lot. he's also a gang leader but in a much more real way than ode - but i can't really talk about that on cs. anyways, he always comes off as somewhat egotistical & boastful, & he's pretty outwardly confident, but also really self ─ aware. he's really easy to have a meaningful n serious conversation with, & is relaxed, though not incredibly sensitive. he does try to make other people comfortable to a degree. he'd like, be a good parent. small town kid. grew up being uh ,, kinda friends with ode. they started getting along just before around ode n the others got taken away to the city by car accidentally. billy left after the town got destroyed. he kept his owner's oversized jacket. "how do you tell everyone that you don't have god on the roof of your mouth ?" (german pinscher)

trivia/triv (japanese bobtail, collects vhs tapes, knows how 2 work a tv, he's g o o d) & spooky/suki (bombay, she's tall. doesn't talk a lot, just because she doesn't always have a lot to say. words come out in stutters [not nervous ones, just how her voice is] & laughs. also rly good) are both city cats n best friends who met up with ode n the others a few weeks after they became a gang & had gained sm recognition. since triv n suki knew a lot about the city, it was good to have em as friends & in the gang. there's some other characters i could talk about buuut i wanna sleep, dude.
Last edited by Guest on Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

18:03

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:03 pm

oh also i'm Sick™ rn & i feel this
      though i admit there's a certain bliss to bein sick / nauseous

15:20

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:20 am

aah i love when u can see yr breath in the air when it's really cold outside. i only know this is happening right now from opening the window n leaning out of it though cause i can't stand 4 too long without wanting to Vom. oh, & i listened to yukon's newer songs (5e) yesterday !! their sound is so distinct n rad ,, ImageImage + hopefully i'll work on some xmas gifts when i'm feelin better too !!

i took these screenshots last dec. 8 apparently:

19:46

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:46 pm

i'm a fake fan because i only really like their first album & a few miscellaneous songs i heard around 2014 / 2015, n i was never an emo kid but. i've been listening 2 p!atd the past while for the first time in maybe a year n a half or so ? while i've been sketchin & lining n u would not believe how much of a stupid grin i've had on my face the whole time. bit weird how ingrained the lyrics are into my brain but i'm not complaining ahha

17:34

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:34 pm

accurate depiction of me thinking about cs user coolwhipp.

19:32

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:32 pm

ocd sux. i feel like i'd be a much more functional person if my rituals didn't consume way more of my thought process than i'd like to admit, like a cult leader who's trying desperately to not get killed by whatever he worships, or smthn. i don't really like talkin about my feelings, or negative stuff like this, & i don't have much else to say about it rn than "wow compulsions are the worst !!"

21:07

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:07 pm

hard real proof that halloween is better than xmas: even though there's a bunch of chocolate around this month i eat barely any compared 2 how much candy i eat during halloween. this is completely unbiased. dgmw xmas is nice but really. cheap candies r the Heckin best

also !! i made a Cool Playlist for my fursona a few days ago lmao. if u wanna check it / some of my music taste out i guess. i've been wanting to make one for billy too because i have a few rly fitting songs but i still need to think of a few more..