✧ (π“π‘πž 𝐝𝐒𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐩π₯πžπ‚π₯𝐚𝐧)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

ships?

wip
No votes
wip
No votes
wip
No votes

Total votes : 0

✧ (π“π‘πž 𝐝𝐒𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐩π₯πžπ‚π₯𝐚𝐧)

Postby γ‚ͺγ‚ͺタチ » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:46 pm

Welcome and I hope you enjoy, please PM me feedback or ideas for what should happen next
Last edited by γ‚ͺγ‚ͺタチ on Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
γ‚ͺγ‚ͺタチ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ (π“π‘πž 𝐝𝐒𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐩π₯πžπ‚π₯𝐚𝐧) (1)

Postby γ‚ͺγ‚ͺタチ » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:39 pm

It had been one moon since the Great disperse of MapleClan and all who were left was Eboneystar and his trusty medicine cat Aspenleap. The two cats have traveled far and have found a suitable territory...

Eboneystar smiled widely at Aspenleap
xxx"See?" he started "I told you we would find it" Aspenleap gave a unsure look to the tom but nodded anyways giving the thin leader a curt nod. The duo walked along the new territory, Eboneystar was looking for spaces for dens and Aspenleap had focused her attention to the bundles of herbs rolling down banks and up hills. Both cats were avoiding the conversation about getting more cats to join the clan.
xxxThe two finally stopped walking and sat in a clearing in the middle of what could be camp. Eboneystar was babbling on about where the dens would be and how cool the fresh-kill pile would look over in the corner.
xxx"Calm down Eboneystar" the medicine cat snapped
xxx"We still need to explore south and get StarClan's approval. Not to mention we need cat to join the clan." The tom shrugged and curled up resting his muzzle under his tail and closing his eyes. Aspenleap rolled her eyes and did the same slowly slipping into the depths of sleep. Soon she found herself on top of a small log and looking over cats who seemed to be walking in and out of a den. She curled her black tail around her body thinking about if this was a sign. Few cats caught her eye and soon she awoke under the break of dawn. Aspenleap looked over to the still sleeping Eboneystar. She prodded him with her paw violently wanting to search north of the land. Her paws itched to have a home and a clan again. Soon her and the leader were walking across the land both staying nearly completely silent apart from Aspenleap telling Eboneystar about the dream, he seemed unfazed and too tired to take in what she was saying.
xxx"Stop!" Aspenleap demanded her fur bristling
xxx"Do you smell that?" Eboneystar asked inhaling sharply. Both gave each other a look of concern releasing if they could smell them they we're most likely being smelled too. Suddenly a treo of cats crept out of the brambles and looked the two up and down before whispering to each other.
xxx"Are you two alone?" one asked. He was visibly younger than all of them and had a certain look to him, long muzzle, short black fur and yellow eyes. Eboneystar nodded before asking them the same. The three nodded
xxx"Who are you" another asked. this she-cat had beautiful long and well kept silver fur and green eyes again Eboneystar answered
xxx"I am Eboneystar leader of MapleClan, A fallen tragedy and this is Aspenleap, the honored medicine cat. We are here to re-build the beauty of MapleClan " The last of the three nodded and spoke up, his orange fur blowing in the wind
xxx"We are a small group of rouges, consisting of I Flame, Smoke" he said pointing to the grey molly who lifted her head at her name "And Coal" he said pointing to the tom at the end. Eboneystar greeted them
xxx"May we stay with you?" Aspenleap asked. The three cats nodded and lead them into a makeshift camp one much like the one in her dreams something struck her and she felt the three cats they had meet were key to rebuilding MapleClan and all its glory.
γ‚ͺγ‚ͺタチ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me