❮ i'm an eternal flame, babey! ❯

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

❮ i'm an eternal flame, babey! ❯

Postby zakuro. » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:12 am

𝐊𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀 ━━━━━

long ago, a prophecy was foretold. it was said that two kids, male and female, were to be born into this world on the first day of summer under a blood moon; and they would be blessed with the gift to materialize flame from the thin air. when the children were conceived, they were regarded as the highest beings in their tribe and were placed on pedestals from a young age. being able to harness the power of fire was thought to be the greatest honor from the gods, and those who possessed it must be protected at all costs. because of this, the tribe developed very strict laws about who could trespass in and out of their territory. but, as the two children aged into their early teens, they decided a pampered and protected life was quite unfulfilling. so, they plotted to escape the volcanic wasteland together. during one of the clan meetings, as everyone was gathered atop the highest volcano, the two seized their opportunity and slipped away. now, the children must travel the continent fighting monsters and dragons, all while developing as individuals and fearing for their lives.

Last edited by zakuro. on Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❮ she's fire and ice- ❯

Postby zakuro. » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:41 am

𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
the girl was a brave and fiery soul. her name was keavaria, and she was named after her mother.
she possessed a sharp and determined mind, and wit that was unmatched. her laugh was loud and hearty,
and she never failed to cheer up those around her. kea has always had a tendency to play by her
own rules, and isn't afraid to stand up for herself and others. her desire, it runs deep. the feeling
she pushes down inside of her. the need to be the protector for once, and not the protected.

all her life, keavaria has always felt that she should be using her gift for the benefit of others, and
any acts of violence would be misusing the powers. though, as time went on, she began to look a bit
further into the age-old prophecy. so it appeared, that her and her brother possessed the potential
to unlock a high, legendary level of power, and that only through truly embracing their gift they could
reach it. this knowledge pushed kea to work hard to better herself, and train endlessly. she pushed
her gift to new limits, even realizing she could blast plumes of fire from her lungs. when she decided
to journey with sloane, she saw this as an opportunity to test what she's learned against monsters
and dragons-- and to show what she needed to improve on.

aside from learning what she needed to work on in her fighting, keavaria began to find herself as an
individual. she was tough-- relentless almost. she could never pass up a good fight, and always took
her losses hard. kea's recklessness really developed on the road, and often wound up getting her in
a pickle. though, in the end, kea usually proved to be the more sensible twin. her actions, under
pressure, are well-thought out and graceful; very unlike sloane.

compared to each other, sloane's composure and strategy during battle paled to his sister's, and he
would think with his fists instead of his brain. usually, he was laid back and carefree, but when a
fight arose a fire would rage within him-- literally and figuratively. though he is not as dead-set on
unlocking this level of power as kea, sloane has always had a part of him that wanted to see the
kind of damage he could really do if he were to push his flames to the limit.

keavaria's love for her brother knows no bounds, though she does tease and get annoyed with him
at times. that is as it should be, though. the two balance each other out and make each other
better in the long run. kea helps sloane by showing him not to just rush into battle head-on with
guns blazing, and sloane helps kea keep her head straight and encourages her to keep reaching
for the top.
Last edited by zakuro. on Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❮ set the world on fire. ❯

Postby zakuro. » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:25 am

username: zakuro.

name: keavaria
    nickname(s): kea
    orientation: heterosexual
    height: 5"1
    weight: 105 lbs
    tattoos: n/a
    scars: randomly scattered over her body

DOB: june 21st
    astrological sign: cancer
    relationship status: single
    allergies: cinnamon
    ailments: n/a
    phobias: astraphobia (fear of storms)
    alignment: chaotic neutral
    mbti: ENFP-A (extroverted, intuitive, feeling, prospecting, assertive)

𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒
    ━━━━━━

֍ when studying her lineage, kea discovered she had distant dragon relatives.
    ֍ despite her exemplary physical strength, keavaria's eyesight is quite poor.
    ֍ don't give her any sweets or she will be bouncing off the walls for hours,,
    ֍ it's very easy for kea to get envious of others' capabilities, and makes it her mission to exceed them!
    ֍ she has a collection of pressed flowers!
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❮ my blood is hot with rage! ❯

Postby zakuro. » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:39 am

she fell to her knees before him.

"master," she muttered. with her head hanging, tears streamed down her dirty face. "i just want to be strong like you..." kea looked up at her sensei. "do i have what it takes!?" she shouted. passion, fury, desire. they fumed from her like incense from a bottle. the two stood there for a moment, frozen in time as if they were stone statues. the wind rushed around them and the air was hot. still, tears streamed from keavaria's eyes and she looked at her own hands.

"i can do something... that only few can replicate." she clenched her fists tightly, and looked back at her master.

"tell me, am i worthy of this power?!" she shouted again, louder than before. her voice wavered and she began to weep quietly at his feet.

with his glorious wings outstretched to the horizon he placed his hand upon her head. keavaria's cries ceased and her eyes went wide with shock; though the river of tears still flowed.

"child." he began softly. his hand was warm and burned with immense power. "surely hellfire made the right choice, it is said that candidates are scouted for centuries.

"there is something special inside you. it lies within your brother, as well. but only you can understand what that is-- and that knowledge will come in time."

kea sniffed and looked at him. he was glowing under the sunlight, and his wings glimmered like a sky full of stars.

"i'm stuck. i'm not progressing. what more guidance do i need?"

a small smile spread across his lips. "you are strong. you have improved greatly since i began visiting you. i see you feel as through you do not deserve the blessing of flames, but i believe you were a fantastic choice.

"give it time, small one. you are so young, so pure."
    he bent down in all his glory and rested his hand under her chin. "you still have so much to learn..."

and with that, his physical form began to tear apart in golden sheets and float off in the wind. as he disappeared, keavaria bowed her head once more.

"yes, master."

Last edited by zakuro. on Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❮ we're stronger together! ❯

Postby zakuro. » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:29 am

dangerous - big data (feat. joywave)
feel good inc. - gorillaz
american idiot - green day (explicit)
smells like teen spirit - nirvana
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❮ your love is the flame blazing inside me. ❯

Postby zakuro. » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:50 am

the two sat on the grass in the middle of the forest. bowls of noodles in their laps, they slurped the pasta and enjoyed the cool night. the monsters had been sparse lately, and those who wished to bounty hunt the pair had seemed to slow down. it was
    a chance to catch their breath, so to speak. though, the marathon was far from over.

as she tucked the last tangle of noodles into her mouth, kea put her chopsticks inside her bowl and placed it on the ground. she laid back in the grass, looking at her brother as he also finished his meal. not long after, sloane rolled over in the grass beside her. they said nothing, but studied the night sky together.

each star that dotted the sky was an individual diamond. they all shone their own unique light, and not a single one was like it. they all burned their own flames, and warmed their own planets, and were one of the most simple yet complex things to exist. like the heart. it wants what it wants, and the searing passion you feel for what you love blazes, like a star. everything is intertwined.

kea laced her fingers with her brother's. she felt the warmth of his palm against hers. raising her other hand, she let a flame flicker in the wind.

"you mean everything to me. i will never leave you." she whispered to him.

"and i will never let you go." sloane replied, as he raised his other hand to join hers.

and their two flames danced with each other in the night.
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❮ see the beauty in the charred edges... ❯

Postby zakuro. » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:45 pm

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄.

hey helly! i know you’ve been pretty stressed out over these readoptions, and i want to commend you for really pulling through. on top of the current tryouts you’re participating in, you gave numerous extensions to this competition and others, which was very generous of you.

if i end up winning kea, she would be my first legendary kalon. this is of course not why i decided to try out, however. i decided to try out for keavaria because i felt an instant connection to her, and when i began to brainstorm ideas i realized that she was just perfect. i made up my mind to put all my effort into a form for her, and pour my heart into every word.

i stressed out for days over this form. i have had highs and lows. i have had insecurities about standing out from the other forms entering, and i still feel that way as i type this closing passage. but, aside from all that, keavaria has allowed me to get closer with a few wonderful, sweet, and kind people who deserve the world. i would like to give special recognition to annie, nori, and shinjitaro for believing in me and helping me with critique and art. and, i would like to really give a huge shoutout to cyborgishly, sloane’s rightful owner and a amazing human being. they gave me words of encouragement throughout the whole writing process and i am so blessed to have worked with them.

finally, to anyone else reading this, i hope you enjoyed reading about keavaria and sloane. they have both had many bumps in the road but in the end, they are bonded forever. it’s them against the world, babey.

-zak

piece 1 by annie - piece 2 by me - by me - by shinjitaro
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❮ i'm an eternal flame, babey! ❯

Postby Aechh » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:57 pm

(I've always been more of a chaotic good person... but on my first campaign i was debating chaotic neutral)

Aechh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me