Green & Blue

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Green & Blue

Postby Perri » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:37 am

Let's have this story start with a girl. A girl with simple blonde hair. But she simply isn't like the others.
One eye is green, then the other blue. It doesn't make sense when I tell you that they switch every now and then.
It could be either the left or right. No in between.
Her parent's are werewolves. But don't worry, the supernatural is now welcomed in this new day and age.
Her werewolf parents work in the same office together, selling who knows what. Probably paperclips.
Being in your 'supernatural' form is okay. There are even designers who are trying out a concept for werewolf outfits while in their...
Furry, upright but hunch, big wolf-human-like bodies.
You heard that right, it's the old-school werewolves, not simply turning into a wolf type deals.
But the thing about this little, let's not forget about her, is that she has never transformed.
There is a history in the family that they were once humans. And that might be their worst fear.
The new order in this new world is made out of:
1 Vampire
1 Werewolf
1 Human
1 Mermaid/Merman
1 Angel

It is extremely rare to simply have humans. You might think: "Oh, well, there were plenty of humans back in the day!"
That was true. There were millions. Now there are only thousands. Most of these humans are now witches.
Vampires are unable to have children of their own kin, so the male vampire has to find another suitor. There is a 50/50 chance that the child will be half vampire and... Something else. Luckily for the Fish People, the child turns into one of them no matter how hard you try.
But with a human... If any other species mated with them, it's always the other species.
You see the issue?
The parents of the little girl are worried that she might actually be human. Most of the humans are busy trying to reproduce and they are given special privileges. They don't even have to work anymore if they wanted, since the state sends them large amounts of money anyways.
The little girl might be sent away from her werewolf parents and to live with other humans. Or maybe that the neighbors will find out and avoid them. Isolate the little girl before she could even figure out what she is. So many possibilities and yet...

Little option.

Disclaimer**
I don't really know what I'm writing about myself so I'm just going along with this for now. Comment below what you guys think and I'll try and keep updating you guys on more of the story.
I guess you could say that the bit above is to just tell you what this will be about.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Green & Blue

Postby tenor » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:41 am

I really love this idea, and fully support it. I'll be checking up for updates, but the paranormal and supernatural has always fascinated me, yet i haven't seen many stories about it on cs. c:
🐀 ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 🐁
♡ rats | orange | romantic ♡
trades | giveaways | poems
mischief | mini mischief | orange hoard
my cs world record
🐭 🍊 🐭
(goose, purrah, jasmine, captain)
ImageImageImageImage
tenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divini » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:39 am

marking
I'm eager to see this story written as well. I am also a lover of the supernatural in stories and this story seems to be teeming with so many possibilities!
I can't wait to see where you'll go with this.
divini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:46 am

Chapter 1

Samantha and Nathan Thunderhawk are two werewolves. Married and as happy as you can be with a office job that sells: Paper Clips. They have a little girl named Eudora. A name that isn’t used much, they decided about months before the birth of her; since their own parents gave them pretty basic and common names that everybody else seemed to have. The little girl has simply blonde hair, unlike her mothers black hair or her fathers angel-blonde hair. Although her blue and green eyes are similar to her father's baby-blue ones; they change every now and then. For example, on some days the left is blue and other green. Usually depends on the mood.
Don’t let this throw you off. Most merpeople species have unique eye set so, without question, Samantha and Nathan weren’t bothered that perhaps one of their early relatives may have been a mermaid or merman. But the one thing that troubles them is that Eudora is suppose to shift into her pup form by now but yet, in their neighborhood, most people are boasting on how cute their child is. They were suppose to shift from between 1-3. Eudora is 5-years-old.
True, her parents love her, but worry greatly. They fear that some of the human genetics in their blood is interfering with Eudora. Nathan’s father was human, true, and no word was heard from him for many, many years. Mainly because the government takes away any remaining humans and take them to a secluded location; to breed. Which is understandable.
After a few years of the human race accepting the fact that the supernatural was real and here, many humans, and I mean, MANY humans took to the street to become one or to find one. To find a mermaid or merman to love and to have a child was a dream. For angels, it was harder to breed them, of course. But the easiest way to become anything other than a human was to get bitten by a vampire or to eat the meat of a wolf that is tainted by a special blood. Or werewolf meat.
The next few years after that, humans drastically went down from billions, to millions, to less than a million. During the dispute on where to play the blame game, it was decided that there would be a council of 5 of the species that represented each other. The hard part was voting for a non-corrupted person for the job. It may have taken quite a bit but with the help of the FBI and the mass of a global search, they were found. Apparently, although illegal, a gang of vampires took a liking to the taste of human blood. With that taste, it was said that they also transformed them without permission or documents.
The world feared that the end of human beings were upon them, the government the 5 superiors decided to find a secluded spot for humans alone to strive in. Just like any endangered species. A protected wildlife.
Although it wasn’t easy to get most of the humans, about ‘rights’. But many were scared, or understood what this was for. In many years to come, they would be reunited into the world, peacefully. Hopefully.

“Night school or day school; that is the question.” And it was the question that both Samantha and Nathan feared ever since Eudora was born. Angels, Merpeople, and a handful of werewolves usually went to day schools. But lately, the neighborhood of mainly werewolves decided that their child would go to night school to get used to being up late. Since most parents worked at night. Even the two of them worked at night. It would seem only natural but… They stopped taking Eudora to the doctors for check ups, and instead went to a werewolf friend who lived down the way; he was a nurse, technically, but he knew more than anyone on the block. They feared that the normal hospital doctors would alert the government about Eudora not shifting and maybe being a human. “Maybe if she went to night school.. It might nudge it out of her,” Samantha leaned onto the desk, looking at the many pamphlets.
Nathan ran his hand through his short hair, looking from the night schools. Most of them were religious; or just not any good. “Let’s call Regina; Eudora and her kid are pretty close. It might be good to send her to a school with people she already knows,” his looked up at his dark-skinned wife, who was pretty interested in one of the pamphlets. “You’re right. Call her up and I’ll keep looking,” she said, but a terrified look went across his face. “I-I don’t like talking to her! She flirts with me all the time,” he pouts, reached and touching her arm, begging from his office chair. Rolling her eyes, she made the call, and next thing they knew: Eudora was going to St. Paul Private School. (Which was also catholic).

Eudora never went to any kind of daycare or babysitter before. She was a pretty smart girl to begin with; she knew how to do chores and even make a very simple but edible lunch. The girl even knew safety precautions and how to lock the door that she was now-able to reach. Brillant and a common-knowledge girl, she was more than ready for any kind of school. Eudora can even make friends in literally a snap. But that was common in most younger kids, right?
Plaid skirt, black stockings, long sleeve white shirt, and a grey vest was the uniform. With black sleek shoes. Apparently at St. Paul, students wore different colored uniforms based on year. So if someone were to get lost, they would find someone wearing their colors for help.
“I feel… Boring,” she looks up at her parents, although, they were busy taking photos and looking proud. “Don’t worry. Next year you’ll wear green,” Samantha touched the top of her blonde hair, before putting a headband on the small girl. “Then blue,” Nathan added, looking away from his phone and getting a different camera. “Then yellow,” and that's when Eudora made a wrinkled face in distaste.
“Oh, it’s almost 9:30,” Samantha gasped, looking at the clock, realizing that there was barely any color left in the sky just outside the little girls bedroom window. Kneeling in front of the small girl, taking the attention away from the mirror that hung on the back of the closet door, she sucked in a breathe. “Alright, baby, listen to me. Chase is going to meet you at the end of the block. Hold hands with him until you get with the other kids. I don’t want you guys getting seperated. Someone will lead you to the train station,” she reached into her cookie monster pajama bottoms and pulled out a ticket. “Don’t lose this, okay? We are going to put it-” Nathan handed her a lanyard with a plastic holder. “-right in here. You show the man that looks like a captain when he asks for it,” Samantha put it over her daughters head and tucked it into her vest so that it didn’t swing around. All you could see is the white thread that had some logo on it.

The parents stood in the doorway, watching their daughter walk down the path to the sidewalk, wearing a simple black book bag on her back. “Remember to meet Chase!” Nathan called out, filming the young girl from afar, before beginning to tear up. “Oh man,” he rubbed his eyes and Samantha nudged him. “Come on, let’s get ready for work,” she giggled, going back inside. Nathan stayed and watched his little girl keep walking down the sidewalk until even he couldn’t see her any longer.

Disclaimer**
Hey guys, I would really appreciate some feedback or notice anything that you might have questions on!! Thanks you if you read it all the way through!
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:35 pm

UPDATE**
I just realized how short this was! I’m on vacation but I wanted to post something. I’ll add more to this chapter I suppose. So a Chapter 1.2 is coming up this weekend!! Also, I will soon put in some more race and political stuff inside the upcoming post.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me