「 ❖ | ❛ nocт'ѕ wrιтιng ѕтorage ❜ 」

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

「 ❖ | ❛ nocт'ѕ wrιтιng ѕтorage ❜ 」

Postby nocтιѕ; » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:02 pm

link to my wattpad
    image from ffxv game
    feel free to pm me your opinions
Last edited by nocтιѕ; on Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nocтιѕ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 ❖ | ❛ index ❜ 」

Postby nocтιѕ; » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:03 pm

this coding belongs to noctis,
its not yours!
hands off, stop
touching the coding.
better be a mod.
┌───────
game sprite from ffiv

└───────
─────────────┐

chapter ten ideas; hell's index; [ 1 ]
story idea; story idea; story idea; story;
xxxxxxxxx
please do not steal these ideas from me

─────────────┘
Last edited by nocтιѕ; on Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nocтιѕ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 ❖ | ❛ chapter 10 ideas ❜ 」

Postby nocтιѕ; » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:46 pm

for my currently story that i am working on.

muse a is main character one. v important character, but currently, his fate is being rewritten by the power of Artopos. muse b is the second main character. she comes into muse a's life. muse c is muse a's soon to be bride.

idea one
        • muse a and muse b have landed in altissa. in two days, the covenant with the hydra will be forged for muse a to receive the blessing. on the day of the convent, muse a, b and c all meet up and spoke to each other. b and c both can forge the covenant. muse b suggest that c takes a break after summoning three gods, and allow b to forge it for muse a. muse c says no, but muse b refuse it and tells muse c to rest. with that, at the platform, muse b summons the god, and the god refuses to accept muse a. b promises the god that muse a will prove himself, but the god refuses to listen. muse a gets dragged into a fight to prove himself to the god. during the fight, the god falls onto muse b and kills her only to be revived by muse c who can give her gods blessing to her. muse b comes back to life and noticed muse c, and tries to revive her only to find out that she cannot. muse a ends the fight and earns the blessing but he loses muse c, his childhood friend, and a maybe crush.

• opens the ending of muse a and b saving the world of eos and the two gets married.

idea two
        • muse a and b still landed in altissa because thats where this chapter is. in two days, the covenant with the hydra will be forged for muse a to receive the blessing. on the day of the convent, muse a, b and c all meet up and spoke to each other. b and c both can forge the covenant. muse b suggest that c takes a break after summoning three gods, and allow b to forge it for muse a. muse c says no, but muse b refuse it and tells muse c to rest. with that, at the platform, muse b summons the god, and the god refuses to accept muse a. b promises the god that muse a will prove himself, but the god refuses to listen. muse a gets dragged into a fight to prove himself to the god. during the fight, the god falls onto muse b and she gets killed. muse c tries to revive her but muse c fails due to the gods saying she cannot. with this, muse a and c greive in silence for loosing their friend. muse a realizes that he fell for muse b, and becomes v upset, even lost his temper when he usually doesn't. after that muse a and c leaves for tenebrae.

• muse a and c saves the world, and find out that muse b was meant to die anyways, gods considered her death as a sign and gave muse a all the power he needed to purge the world of darkness. muse a and c became closer yet again, and the two fell in love, and got married.
nocтιѕ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 ❖ | ❛ hell ❜ 」

Postby nocтιѕ; » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:46 pm

Hell. A place where people who commit sins, and those that are not forgiven are sent. Where you earn your black wings and halo, and the madness of the seven deadly sins. It may seem like the worst nightmare, but it can be a blessing. Hell has changed since Satan's time. Explore the links below to learn about the newest Hell. Click me for a link to a hand-drawn map.

small note; prompto! is a friend of mine and co-writer for the hell information. they will be taking over it when i cannot do it anymore.

Index
        • Landscape/Vegetation/Weather
        • Wildlife
        • Major cities
        • Minor cities/towns
        • The Gate & Portal
        • Demonic Jobs
        • The Royal Line & King/Queen
        • Traditions & Holidays
        • Food & Drinks
        • Activities To Do Around Hell
        • Legends
        • Wall Stories
        • Government & Currency
        • Population
        • Law Enforcement
        • Phantom Paradise
        • Classes of Demons {Poor, Middle, Rich}
        • Types of Demons
        • Human Connectivity & Summonings
        • Angel Connectivity
Last edited by nocтιѕ; on Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
nocтιѕ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 ❖ | ❛ Hell's Landscape ❜ 」

Postby nocтιѕ; » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:47 pm

Hell's Landscape/Veggieation/Weather

To place it simply, Hell is like a mirror of Earth just witha twist to it all.

Daytime/Nighttime
        • There is no daytime and night cycle for the sun doesn't there, thus causing Hell eternal nighttime. The one way for demon's to figure out when daytime and nighttime, an inventor came up with the idea of floating lanterns that glow very bright ti signal daytime, and a soft glow for daytime. The colour of the lanterns also changed when it is dawn and dusk to the colour mixture that humans experience themselves on Earth.

Landscape
          Hell experiences many different types of landscapes, ranging from the soaring volcano like mountains to deep lakes and ocean water.

• The most common feature within Hell is the forest. In fact, when you get through the portal for the first time, you are greeted by a large forest.
        • Deserts are not common and are seen more in the middle of the Hell.

This is a work in progress, I am jumping between Hell's information as well of a story I am working on.
nocтιѕ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 ❖ | ❛ Chapter Two Rewriting Ideas ❜ 」

Postby nocтιѕ; » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:51 pm

story
        muse a is prince noctis lusic caelum ( the chosen king ),muse b is eleyzanae ( the balancer ), muse c is lunafreya nox (the orical ), side character 1 is nyx ( elyzanae's best friend/noctis's love rival ), side character 2 is cor ( kingslgaive newest commander ), side character 3 is Cidny ( good friends with noctis and elyzanae, prompto's crush )
        idea one
        • in chapter two, it can open from where it first started off at the signing ceremony. by doing this, it will talk about how she tries to defend the King when she is joined by muse c and side character 1 (nyx). With this, they try their best to protect the king, but the king ends up having them flee. With this, daemons attack the city, and it was overrun. Thus, she leads them to Sector D when they were supposed to be picked up. Instead, they were ambushed. [Would end the chapter here, due how detail I can be]. The next chapter picks right up after the last one where she tells side character 1 and muse c to flee while she fights off the ambush by herself. As she does so, the attacker keeps trying to get to muse c, only to find out that muse b is vital as well. with this, the attacker tries to kill them both, only to fail. muse b has to keep using her shield abilities to protect muse c and the side character 1, thus causing her to nearly die, only to be blessed by the gods. the blessing only gives her enough health and strength to flee the city and head towards hammerhead where she ends up meeting Cindy after five weeks of not seeing her.

• this opens up to two chapters being about how muse b gets out of the city and to hammerhead, and to meet up with cor, where she ends up leading a side character to a royal tomb. Also saves a side character from death where he can be used later to make muse a jealous of him.

idea two
        • chapter two opens up to muse b waking up in hammerhead, utterly confused for a moment. she is greeted by ignis and cindy, who explained how she arrived in hammerhead and what happened in insomnia, thus triggering her memory onto what happened the night before. she remembers from how she tried to protect the king and muse c, as well of side character 1 and 2. when she remembers nearly dying herself, only to stay barely alive by the god's blessing, she askes ignis to do something for her since she can barely move. he agrees to her, and he leaves off to do as he was asked. when nighttime falls, she helps ignis to cook what he has gathered for her, and ends up meeting the crown prince who lashes at her. she knows he did so in grief, yet she didn't take kindly with it. ignis steps in between the two, and separates them, before asking muse b to join in on the ride, she agrees. thus starts their journey

• this opens chapter three, but muse a and muse bare off to a bad start. muse a dislikes her for failing to protect her king, although muse b tries to explain that his father kept her away from him. muse b feels the guilt and it pretty much eats her alive. with this, it could take a turn and how the two end up coming closer after seeing muse b in fights and constantly risking her life for muse a.
nocтιѕ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 「 ❖ | ❛ Elyza's and Nyx's Backstory ❜ 」

Postby nocтιѕ; » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:43 am

Nyx Ulric
        • Nyx grew up alongside Libertus Ostium in Galahd where they used to play as children in the Galahd River. Nyx and Libertus later ran a small bar in their hometown. The area used to be protected by the Wall, but thirty years ago war overtook the lands and Wall crumbled, allowing Niflheim to claim Galahd.[3] Nyx fought in the local Resistance against imperial oppression. His sister was killed, and he was saved by King Regis of Lucis. Seeking to repay his debt to the monarch, Nyx joined the Kingsglaive after moving to the Crown City, an elite unit of soldiers whose members are chosen for their aptitude for magic. He received training from Titus Drautos, who became the captain of the Kingsglaive, and came to view him as a mentor.

Alongside his fellow Glaives, Nyx defends the borders of Lucis from Niflheim and Tenebrae's forces. He disobeys Captain Drautos's order to retreat, and instead chooses to save Libertus, his childhood friend, from Cerberus, a powerful three-headed beast. As punishment Nyx is placed on guard duty upon his return to Insomnia, the crown city of Lucis.

Three days before a peace treaty is to be signed between King Regis of Lucis and Emperor Iedolas Aldercapt of Niflheim, Nyx is relocated to the Citadel by Drautos. As mentioned in Final Fantasy XV Prologue Parting Ways, Drautos has Nyx drop Noctis off to his place as thanks for using his car. The men discuss the death of Crowe Altius, and the next day, Nyx gets into a heated argument with Libertus after seeing Crowe's corpse. That evening, Nyx attends a party celebrating the treaty signing and meets Princess Lunafreya Nox Fleuret.

On the day the peace treaty is to be signed, Nyx discovers Lunafreya has been kidnapped and Drautos has mysteriously disappeared. He demands the Kingsglaive's deployment from King Regis, and leads his comrades on a mission aboard a Niflheim airship to rescue the princess. Nyx is betrayed by a majority of his fellow Glaives who disagree with the peace treaty terms and deem the king has abandoned them. Nyx frees Lunafreya and uses the airship to fly back to the Citadel with her. They witness the Wall fall as Niflheim begins its invasion, deploying daemons and magitek infantry to annihilate the city. Nyx and Lunafreya help a wounded King Regis escape Imperial General Glauca, who seeks the Ring of the Lucii, a ring that gives special powers to the past kings' chosen.

At the end of a secret passageway, Nyx questions King Regis's decision to sacrifice Insomnia for Prince Noctis's continued safety. He agrees to protect Lunafreya, who is given the Ring of the Lucii, and flees with her after Regis is impaled by Glauca's blade.

As he and Lunafreya drive away from the Citadel, Nyx is contacted by Drautos and ordered to rendezvous with him in Section D of Insomnia. In the city plaza, he is attacked by a fellow Glaive Luche Lazarus and discovers through Libertus's intervention that Drautos is Glauca. To protect his friends, Nyx puts on the Ring of the Lucii and is granted its power in exchange for his life. After ordering Libertus to get Lunafreya somewhere safe, he gives her the ring to deliver it to Noctis. Nyx engages Glauca while wielding the power of the old kings. In the clash's aftermath, Nyx dies peacefully as he wishes Noctis a healthy rule, his body turning to ash. this part will be changed with an alternite ending. in this scene, elyzanae will be taking over but ye.
        • Above is his original background, changing his death where he ends up living, as well where I will be placing in scenes where he met Elyza, and how the two become close friends, and how he himself starts following Elyza.

Elyzanae Aeris
        • Early life - age 1 through age 19, w/ education and all ye, v quick summary tbh

• meeting prince, and his loyal chocbros friend tut tut.
nocтιѕ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 「 ❖ | ❛ Snippet of Chapter Two ❜ 」

Postby nocтιѕ; » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:21 am

"Alright." he murmured, as he glanced at Elyzanae, who piercing golden gaze watched his movement. "We've meet in Sector D." Nyx muttered, which Elyzanae groaned. Sector D was across the ruined city. Glancing at Lunafreya, elyzanae felt that this isn't her choice to make a call on it. Suppose there is a faster way out of the city by going to Sector D. Something she, herself, will be thinking about. With a simple nod, she had Nyx the way.

As they made their way through the city quietly as possible, avoiding plenty of fights, Elyzanae thought about the city layout. She furrowed her brows when she can't think a good way to escape. Other than the main road which leads to the main gate, there no other way for them to leave. Then, why are they going to Sector D? Something doesn't seem right, and she wants to know why asap.
nocтιѕ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 ❖ | ❛ angels ❜ 」

Postby nocтιѕ; » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:36 pm

does not follow the bible. sorry. this is my verison of angels.

Angels
        • Angels are created or turned based on standards. If an angel is created, they are born in Heaven and are considered pure. For an example, Alicia. If they are turned, they were once humans or demons. If a human turned into an angel, they haven't committed a sin that was considered "hell bounded". If the human has committed a sin yet has confessed for said sin, they are often allowed in Heaven, based on how severe of the sin. If a demon turns into an angel, the demon is judged based on his actions. It is rare for a demon to turn into an angel for the fact that their jobs as a demon, interactions and more all weight onto them, unlike a human. In a way, they are harshly judged simply because they were a demon. there are multiple types of angels and multiple jobs for angels. Seraphim, cherubim, archangels, rulers and powers and fallen angels are more of the common types of angels. Alicia for an example is considered a "ruler" angel due to the fact her bloodline is the closest thing to the Holy Trinity, also known as "The Father, The son, and The Holy Spirit". Aero, for an example, would be considered a "fallen angel" for his direct bloodline to Satan, or Lucifer.

• If an angel has committed a sin, he or she is to be sent to the "ruler" to confess. If they refuse to confess, the king of hell is to either have said angel killed or to fetch said angel, thus starting the transformation to a demon. If an angel committed a sin and has not been brought forth to the "ruler", their chances of transformation increases. If they confess while transforming, the sins will vanish off their bodies, leaving a permitted scar. The sins often appear on the back and slowly spreads throughout the body in a purple-ish colour. The angel will often feel pain in the back, ribs section and neck. They find it hard to breathe for the transformation would "choke" them. If the sin is too great to be confessed, the angel's pure white wings rapidly start turning black.

• Transformation Cycle starts with the colouration on the back. Often can see it when changing clothing for it will smear onto the clothing like spilt ink. Other angels can only see the sins if the sinned angel takes their clothes off to reveal the back. The next stage is the spread and pain. If the angel refuses to confess or does not know, he or she will start feeling pain in their back, around their neck, and ribs. They often feel like they are choking, causing them having breathing problems. With the pain comes the spread. When the sins have manifest and grow, it spreads like wildlife. It spreads throughout the body in a way to "devour" the holy soul. As it spreads, a foul, decaying smell is noticeable as well as the particles coming off of them as it eats away at the holy flesh, in a way to "vaporize" the flesh. The final stage is the transformation. If the angel is spared and sent to live in hell, he or she will rapidly turn into a demon. They will lose all their white feathers, and their halo will turn to pure black like ink. Often times their eye colours would turn into darker shades of their normal ones, and grow horns and/or tails. First few days, they will be in pain, due to their sudden new "body".
nocтιѕ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 「 ❖ | ❛ Conversation Insertion for Chp 5 ❜ 」

Postby nocтιѕ; » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:25 am

"Holy.." Prompto muttered, as his gaze trailed between Noctis and Elyzanae. "You.. you can speak.." He started off, but ignis took over. "Shes been touched by the gods." He spoke, a small smirk playing at his lips. Not a good sign. Ignis never smirks. "You don't know?" gladiolus spoke up, as his eyes showing amusement to the young photographer. "shes one of the God's most important saviors." he spoke, as he made his way over to the young prince an the young balancer. "So?" He questioned. Noctis still looked like he was going to loose it, and kept throwing the Titan a puzzle look. "Hush. Noctis, he's telling you that Lunafeya was just here." she muttered, as Noctis grunted in pain. Titian must have showed Lunafreya on the very cliff they both stood on. Elyzanae glanced around, and sighed. "Ignis.." she started, only to hear sound come from her left, and see that titian isn't happy, making his way up. the giant astral let go of the meteriod, using free hand to swipe down at the ground. Elyzanae quickly jump into action, placing up a barrier between the group and the Astral. when the titan's hand clashed against said barrier, she coughed, feeling the sharp like pain her stomach. She nearly let go of the barrier, key word nearly. "Run!" She snapped at them, as they fled from the cliff, leaving the balancer keeping the barrier between them. "Elyzanae!" Noctis called out to her, a worry gaze plastered all over his fact. "Elyzanae, come on!' he called. Elyzanae glanced back and shook her head, before turning her focus onto the angry titain who was repeatedly bashing his free hand against the barrier. Every time he landed a blow, Elyzanae could feel the stabing like pain increase, and ehr ability weaking. "Titain.." She murmured quietly.
nocтιѕ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me