Event Fanfics!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: Event Fanfics!

Postby Vylad » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:06 pm

"Mother!" Unknown #207 called out. Banner slowly turned her head to see Unknown #207 running towards her.
"What's wrong?" Banner asked concerned. "Did one of you get hurt?" Banner asked.
"No, but I found something!" Unknown #207 said urgently. "C'mon!" And with that, Unknown #207 ran off.
Banner bolted after her baby, afraid of what was wrong, or wait Unknown #207 found.
Unknown #207 came to a halt and looked at her mother. "I found babies." Unknown #207 whispered.
They were little puppies with blankets that had ghosts on them.
Banner padded over to them and locked one of their ears. The puppy immediately whimpered and, with the best of it's ability, went towards the sorce of the lick.
Banner laid down and curled around as many pups as she could. All the puppies went towards the heat sorce as well as they could.
"What are you going to do with them?" Unknown #207 asked.
"Adopt them." Banner said simply. Licking the pups' ears again. "All of them."
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:04 pm

"Tess?" A.confused voice called out. "Tess?" It was Banner. The young dog was looking around for her friend. Her ears slightly pressed back and she gave a heart-wrenching howl.
Banner sunk to the ground, her tail wrapped tightly around herself. "Tess?" She whispered into the darkness.
Banner stood weakly up to her paws and walked over to where she thrown into. She didn't have much memory, but she could tell by the scent that Tess was around and that Totoro was also here.
"Banner?" A voice called out.
"Totoro!" Banner cried. "Where's Tess? Are you okay?" The dog's crystal glowed in the darkness.
"Tess is probably in the next place over." Totoro responded, flaring her wings slightly. "And I'm fine.
Banner let out a small sigh. "That's a relief."
"What's that?" Totoro asked, looking at the crystal around Banner's neck.
"Oh, that's a crystal Tess gave me to help keep my powers in check." Banner explained.
"Powers? What kind of powers?" Totoro asked curiously. She was getting the information she wanted.
"The power to create life, after all, where do you think all my babies come from?" Banner said simply.
Totoro smirked. "That's the answer I needed." She whispered.
"Totoro?" Banner said confused.
"Well Banner, you better listen up closely, you wouldn't want something bad to happen to that crystal, also from my research, if you don't make something out of your powers, something horrible will happen, so, since you'll be creating more children, you better keep them in mind too."
-------
Vylad, stop writing dark things like this! Like write something cute like Hoeny if this is the route you're taking xD
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:05 am

The darkness. Banner was curled into her usual tight ball. She raised her head slowly to see a dim light coming from one of her D20s. The mother immediately ran over to him.
"Mom, I don't know what's happening!" He whimpered, shaking his head back and forth. "Mommy!" He cried. "Am I gonna?" He couldn't even finish the sentence.
"Shhhh. No you won't." Banner reassured her baby. Not believing herself that much either.
The little pup curled into his mother's body and began whimpering quietly. "Mommy. I don't wanna go." He sobbed.
"I'm sure you'll be fine." Banner whispered, licking his ears. "You're not going anywhere." She whispered.
"I trust you Mommy, and I love you." He whimpered, curling into a small ball.
"I love you too." She whispered.
Banner looked away for a second before she finally realized her crystal was glowing during the entire time.
Banner looked at the crystal and watched as a red light escaped and suddenly went around half of her D20s, including the one that was crying to her.
Banner nudged her baby to see something amazing. He was red now and had a one on the front of his dice and had a beautiful pelt. Banner began to slightly and hugged him. "I told you. I said you weren't going anywhere." She whispered. The half that the crystal effected were red now too. She was just happy that he was okay.
------
I wrote this at school. Good job me!
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:36 pm

D20 be like I don't feel so good
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:30 am

Ranger of the North wrote:
D20 be like I don't feel so good

Someone got what I was hinting at!

Poor D20 and all the people reading that fanfic and this message.
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:31 am

"I am really excited! I can't wait." Elecrticity Fawn #7 yelled out excitedly.
Tony on the other hand was pretty nervous. "That's good to hear." He mumbled out, his tail rapped firmly around him.
"You need to relax, I know you're still jumpy at what happened at the resort, which was unfortunate, but it's been a bit dude."
Tony shook his head. "My first ever date happens to be a double date." He said. "I don't know why, but double dates never appealed to me."
"This is your first date?" Electricity Fawn #7 asked. "I thought you'd be on more then just this one."
Tony shook his head. "No."
"My first ever date too! We're going to be fine!" Electricity Fawn #7 reassured.
"If you say so." Tony gave a weak smiled.
A couple of knocks were heard. Tony's ears pricked up immediately. "Ready?" Tony asked.
"Yup!" Electricity Fawn #7 said. "Let's go!"
Tony and Electricity Fawn #7 both walked downstairs and over to the door. Tony opened the door to see Blue Moth and Harold.
Now it seems the nerves finally hit Electricity Fawn #7 as she seemed to have a expression more like Tony's.
Harold was the first one to talk. "Hey guys!" Harold smiled. He took in the sight of Electricity Fawn #7 and then Tony. "You ready?" He asked the two. Tony looked really tense while Electricity Fawn #7 wasn't as tense, but still visually nervous.
"Uh, yeah." Tony stuttered with a faith blush on his cheeks.
Harold walked over to Tony and nudged his cheek with his nose gently. Harold and Tony smiled at each other.
Blue Moth padded over to Electricity Fawn #7 and said. "Relax. I promise, what we have in mind isn't bad." He joked.
Electricity Fawn #7 smiled and said. "Alright. I believe you.
-------
I wanted to write something cute okay...
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:51 am

Electricity Fawn #7 and Blue Moth were having a great time. Laughing, making jokes, doing cute couple stuff.
Harold and Tony? Well Tony was being pretty quiet, which wasn't a surprise since he doesn't talk that much to begin with, but Harold had hoped that maybe Tony would be more open. That wasn't going to change anything. Harold like Tony for his personality, and this was just Tony.
"Hey weirdos!" A familiar voice called out.
It was Cipher... dragging a scarecrow around. Well not strangest thing they've seen Cipher do.
"Hey Cipher!" Tony and Electricity Fawn #7 responded cheerfully.
"Hi." Harold said more quietly, while Blue Moth just dipped his head. heh, Dipper
"What ya guys doing? Having a date? Sounds fun, I was just on a date with my husband!" Cipher said, all in one breath.
"Yeah." Tony smiled. "It's been pretty great so far!" It has been? Tiny's barely been saying anything.
"Also, congratulations." Tony added. "Scarecrow seems like a great person."
"Oh, he is! Without a doubt." Cipher said. "Well anyway, I'll see you around! Bye guys, bye!" Cipher said, again, all in one breath.
With that Cipher suddenly ran off with scarecrow.
Tony and Electricity Fawn #7 began to laugh. "Cipher's great." Electricity Fawn #7 stated.
"Who's Cipher?" Blue Moth asked.
"A chickensmoothian." Tony said, taking a sip from his water.
Harold gave a smile. "Why weren't we invited to the wedding?"
"Cipher will be Cipher." Tony shrugged. "But it's nice seeing the chickensmoothians happy." He said putting his paw on the table slightly.
Harood smiled and took Tony's paw in his. "If we get married, let's not invite Cipher." Harold joked.
"Deal." Tony chuckled.
Electricity Fawn #7 and Blue Moth were both chatting about Cipher's appearance. "Cipher needs to learn how to teleport." Blue Moth said.
"Bold of you to assume I don't know how to." Cioher said randomly behind them.
------
#Sorrynotsorry
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:32 pm

Banner slowly blinked open her eyes to one of her puos nudging her cheeks with her muzzle. "Mother!" She said. "Can I go for a walk?" She asked.
Banner yawned and stretched. "Sure, but don't do anything stupid or dangerous."
"There's not even a difference." Her daughter called back before padding away from her mother, her tail wagging.
Banner smiled and rolled her eyes. The dog began to pad around her small 'den'. "Hey Banner." Tess said sleepily. Tess was resting her head against Eye #2.
"Hi Tess." Banner responded, her tail slightly wagging. "Hello Eye #2." Banner said to her kid. "Having fun?" She asked.
"Mom, you know, you're great and really awesome, powerful, but there are days where I really hate you." Eye #2 grinned.
"Rude." Tess mumbled under her breath.
"You show him Tess!" Banner barked out her encouragement.
"I hate both of you." He said with a half-smile.
"Atleast I'm dragging you down with me!" Banner laughed to Tess.
--------
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:03 am

Banner watched as all her children played and talked to each other as well as introduce them to their new friends as chickensmoothians pass each other. They traded them, treated them like they were normal pets, as they did with all her children.
"Banner?" A soft voice spoke out.
Banner turned her head to see one of her adopted pups. It was one of the ghost skeleton pups.
Banner smiled and padded over to the ghost pup. "Hey there!" She said warmly.
"I've missed you." She said, tears threatening to fall.
"I've missed you too." Banner said, giving her puppy a small hug, while it wasn't a puppy anymore. She was a beautiful yellow ghost tree dog thing now. "Where's your owner?" Banner asked confused.
"Oh, I'm heading off to the pound." Was her response.
"Why?" Banner asked confused.
"I actually don't know. I guess my chickensmoothian just didn't want me." She whimpered, slightly upset.
"I'm positive you'll find someone in the pound." Banner reassured.
"Me too!" She yipped. "Just because one wasn't for me doesn't mean there isn't someone."
Banner nodded. "That's the way to think!" Banner told her. "It might take awhile, but you'll find someone one day."
She nodded. "I believe I can! Just takes a lot of time compared to others.
Banner smiled. "Patience is key." Banner said.
"You're right, as usual. Now that the event is over and Totoro let you go, what are you going to do?" She asked.
"Wander, visit my friends and babies." Was Banner's response.
"Do we count as one of your babies?" She asked.
"Of course you do!" Banner said giving her a hug. She hugged back.
---------
Do you love me? Do you wanna be friend? And if you, well then don't be afraid to take me by the hand of you want to, I think this how love goes. Check yes or no.

Sorry, it's a good song and I'm listening to it xD another fanfic done!
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:44 am

PickleTheBird wrote:Does anyone wish CS kinda had some like backstory? Like conspiracies and like mysteries and stuff? I think that would be really cool and would draw lots of people in to playing

Long, long ago, back in 2008, Tess mde a beautiful peaceful place with her brother, Nick. There was nothing wrong with this place, slowly more and more people joined and became chickensmoothians. They all got little pets, and plenty of fun things to do.
Within time Tess and Totoro meet three sisters, Banner, Summer Banner, and Easter.
Tess and the sisters decided to make some events, Banner would run Halloween, Summer Banner would run a fun little summer event, and Easter would be in charge of the Easter event.
Within time of the three sisters running the events, they all noticed something different. Banner pets. Banner oets were created only by Banner, as she had a special power to do so. The power had created an entire litter that was impossibly huge, so Tess crafted a special crystal to help keep those powers in check, and soon Banner was making Banner pets for events when it was requested.
Totoro was getting bored of seeing all the peacefulness, so she tried to start a fight with colours and no colours, she got into major trouble and didn't help her at all.
Totoro came up with a small plan to take Banner. It seems pathetic and stupid, but ever since banner pets, everyone started to dislike Banner because she never gave them Banner pets, just little treats.
Totoro started to run the events, saying she needed the treats they handed out for pets, but she kept Banner captive, waiting for when she would have to use her power. Totoro was never there when she did though, and soon tess began to catch onto Totoro's plan so she took her and threw her the same place where Banner was held.
Though, knowing the chickensmoothians would be suspicious, she released them both after the event was over, and when Banner and Tess told chickensmoothians what happened, no one believed them, the mods were slightly suspicious and Nick had no clue.
This has been happening every event, Totoro would take Banner and Tess and release them after. Since they were never believed, Tess and Banner just stopped telling people.
--------
Hoooooooow's that?
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me