Tell Me Where All The Freaks Are At // Scs #700

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Tell Me Where All The Freaks Are At // Scs #700

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:35 pm

Username ;; Wolfiedog3
    Full Name ;; Ilori Jazzelle
    Nicknames ;; Lori, Geeko, Jazz, Elle, and Snazzy

Last edited by Wolfiedog3 on Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

We Got That Bass Pumpin’ // Prompt

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:40 pm

How She Gets Micheal’s Attention ;; Jazz’s owner, Micheal, unfortunately has ADHD and Generalised dystonia, which both kind of cause it to be hard to catch his attention at times. Still, she has some stunts to pull to get Micheal to play with her. Jazz is normally allowed to be let out of her cage, roaming around the house, but only in the house, often having to lock the dog and cat doors before she is allowed out of her cage. While Micheal is always in the same room, he doesn’t pay attention very closely, being his mind wonders to other things. The biggest thing that Jazz does to get his attention often makes the family feel unsafe with the animals in the house when Jazz is out, but nobody would hurt the little Gecko. Jazz will hop on Accalia’s Back and ‘ride’ her around the house. Accalia’s fur feels nice to Jazz and she isn’t afraid to pull on it if need be. Accalia doesn’t go very fast and makes sure that Jazz won’t fall off and get hurt, as Accalia is also Micheal’s dog, plus the only souls she would ever hurt are her own siblings, so letting Jazz ride around on her is safe.

Last edited by Wolfiedog3 on Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

People Jumpin’ All Over the World // Personality

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:55 pm

Basic Personality ;; Jazz is known as one of the most playful pets on the ranch, often trying to get the attention just to be playful. She loves to play around and do some crazy things, often climbing things she shouldn’t be. Jazz has always been a really upbeat and happy around anyone. She makes most people around her smile with joy when they see her doing wild things, even if it’s just her running on the counters. She is lucky that the family lets her out of her tank, cause most wouldn’t let her out when she wanted out, so to be able to explore and have fun is what she loves to do the most. She has always gotten along well with everyone luckily and nobody would want to hurt her at all, and even if they tried, she had a large dog to protect her from anyone who is rude to her.
    Jazz is kind an attention seeker, which isn’t a very good trait, but it’s from her old family not looking after her all the time. She always tries to get others to watch after her, looking for any way to get them to watch her, which can sometimes get in her in trouble, but being she is kind of a spoiled gecko now, she doesn’t stay in trouble very long, making it to where she can go back to doing something she shouldn’t be quite fast. This has created a few minor injuries for the Gecko, mostly just falling off something’s, but she is luck that Micheal’s mother is a vet. This doesn’t help her doing it, but it makes it to where she will kind of take it down a notch, plus some of the other pets telling her to be careful.
    She has a very optimistic personality, which is always a really good thing to have when you have a family who unfortunately has some issues, still Jazz will forever cheer them up. [327 words]
Last edited by Wolfiedog3 on Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

We Got Those Speakers Pumpin’ // Before The Ranch

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:03 pm

Before The Ranch ;; Jazz was a gecko from a small pet store and all of her first memories were from the pet story. She would often stare out at all the people who would walk past, sometimes her and the others getting attention, the spotlight, something wonderful. She loved it a lot, little kids coming to see her, but she never got picked, it was often other small pets. That was until one day a family came to get her.
    She remembered the smell of the car, the bumpy road as she was quiet in a crate. It was the first of only two times she would ever be on this road. She might have not been able to see it, but she bet that it was beautiful. Once the car stopped it was time to be in a home, her first home.
    Jazz’s original name was Caramel, being that the kids liked candy and somehow found that her color reminded them of it. She had a large tank, filled with many plants and a few rocks to climb on, but Jazz always found it small to her. Sure, the pet store’s tanks were kind of small as well, but she knew that outside of the glass, there was another world waiting for her.
    Time seemed to pass a lot faster, soon the kids were starting back to school and the parents had to feed Jazz because the kids were ‘busy.’ Even thought Jazz always see them with friends over and playing games, but of course ignoring her. Then one day it just broke the poor gecko.
    She wanted out, she wanted to be played with. It was boring and lonely without anyone that paid attention to her. Finally she started figuring out a way to get to the top of the tank, moving some fake tree limbs over to the edge that a latch was. Everyday she would secretly go up and hit the top of it, trying to open it, slowly getting the latch to move on it’s own.
    After about two weeks, the top of the tank happened to just pop open when Jazz had hit it. She smiled and crawled out of the tank, moving down the dresser she was sitting on and off to find the family. She had never known before, but when she stumbled out of the room she came face to face with a beast. Well in beast it was a large bull terrier dog, it sniffed at Jazz and barked. Jazz freaked out and moved quickly under the beast and into the living room. The dog barked and whined at Jazz and chased right after her, wanting to get her. Jazz headed under the couch, heating the dog hit it’s head after sniffing for Jazz. Only afterwards she heard the dog getting in trouble for hitting the couch while the family was sitting on it. Jazz slowly climbed up the couch and looked up over the edge, the dog whining while looking at Jazz peeking over, just as one of the kid’s parents saw her. They were surprised and picked her up, taking her back to the tank and latching it up.
    Jazz would often do the same thing ah what done to get out the first time and ended up getting in trouble a lot for it. After getting out a few different times and the dog going nuts for it. The crate from the pet store was back. Jazz was put into it and the feeling of that bumpy road was back.
    They never got out of the car with Jazz, but one of the humans ended up getting out and coming back saying something about the pet store not taking back pets after they were bought. So the parents tried to think of more ideas till they got back on the road and we’re heading somewhere totally different.
    They took Jazz out of the car and sat her down on a table somewhere, she had a cloth over her crate, so she couldn’t really see, but she could hear. Dogs barking, cats meowing. The humans were gone, till someone pulled the cloth off of the crate, light hitting Jazz. A shelter worker looked at her.
    “Hey little guy, who left you here?”
    The voice was soft, Jazz felt safe, but didn’t know what the future held for her. [727 words]

Last edited by Wolfiedog3 on Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Got That Freak Flow, Freak Show // Credits

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:06 pm

Last edited by Wolfiedog3 on Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tell Me Where All The Freaks Are At // Scs #700

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:36 pm

extra Incase.
Wolfiedog3