❀ Kadupal - 珍しい花 ❀

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

❀ Kadupal - 珍しい花 ❀

Postby Avisowl » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:43 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❀Kadupal - Rare Flower - 珍しい花❀
❀Avisowl - She/Her❀
Image “I am not unwanted, I am not boring, and I...I am mother’s daughter...but I don’t know if I’m my father’s”

❀Contents❀

Main Thread - メインスレッド

Relations - 関係

Finding Family - 家族探し

Invisible - インビジブル

Last edited by Avisowl on Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:57 am, edited 5 times in total.
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relations - 関係

Postby Avisowl » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:07 pm

Relations - 関係
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
A similar kit to my sibling the soft pond fish. We’ve always shown a true connection, distant from the others. Taura and Tomiko two pees in a pod, the roses in a bush of thorns. The crowd favorite for mother and father. Through the many months and weeks my closest friend, my closest sister she grew away from me. I felt the weight of mountain crumble against my weak shoulders. The only person keeping me crushed from the boulders was my mother, but we slowly grew apart as well, but I still feel the warmth of her in my heart.
I had always thought, I had always doubted that my father...was truly my father. He would always visit and me and my...sister. We never felt the same connection. Perhaps mother had a fling, or a small romance before we were all born...perhaps, my father was out there waiting to find me.

The air brushed up and down the sides of my fur, I stepped into the sunlight. My eyes set one last gaze on my family the only missing part, a father. Not any father not their father, my true father. I turned and didn’t look back. If I had, the pull of my family would keep me against their comforting grip. I continued down the mountain, a simple trail of my mother’s flowers connecting to the town. I trotted against the flowers, a small Asphodel crushes under my paws. I wandered through the lights and yellow sunflowers of the village. The sun had begun rising, reaching its hand and pulling the moon down. I had to hurry!
I stepped outside the village, I felt a numbness overcome my body. I struggled to move forward with my new problem. I finally adjusted to the circumstance and moved even father along the mountain trail. The village was small behind me. Where I stopped, a small meadow had surrounded my body. I saw a small wooden house perched on a little hill. My bones were weary I had gone far. I needed rest, so I walked up the steps to the little shelter.

350 Words

Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Finding Family - 家族探し

Postby Avisowl » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:14 am

Finding Family - 家族探し
I felt the warmth of the cabin fill the spaces between each strand of my fur. A satisfied shiver rand up my mane. I walked forward...who was that? A black kalon with gold horns....Kenzo! I stepped forward, and in front of him, Kenzo didn’t even flinch. I waved my paw in front of him. “Kadupal!” Kenzo stood in slight panic. “Your forgotten !” I stopped and felt my heart quickly beat in my chest, I felt waves of bad luck on myself... I was my father’s daughter. I felt dizziness hit my head, and fell to the ground.
I lay in bed, Kenzo...dad kept squinting at me, it was like he could barely see me. “Kadupal, its really bad...I don’t think that you will ever be...seen again.” I choked and stared at my paws, they were there! It’s almost as if I had forgotten myself in the process of trying to find my “real” father. Kenzo was my real father but, I faded away in his arms.

Used 167/300 of extra words
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Invisible - インビジブル

Postby Avisowl » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:24 pm

Invisible - インビジブル
Nobody could see me, unless I saw myself. I trudged back to home, tears stung my cheeks as I looked at my mother and siblings talking, wondering where I was...nervous, and worried. I then realized, how much I really loved them, I need them to know I did and that I was safe. I grabbed paper and a pencil and wrote a letter in the language my mother really spoke, poetry.

Kadupal a rare flower, caught in the shower of truths and lies.
As it’s family cries just know I’m thinking of you
It’s true that I love you
I found that, but I need to find myself too.
Love Kadupal

used 278 of all extra words
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me