MARCO-ANNE EXTRAS [ kalon orphanage batch #13 ]

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

MARCO-ANNE EXTRAS [ kalon orphanage batch #13 ]

Postby bakuraas. » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:39 pm

CODING AND MANAGED BY GOLDEN-BOY

INDEX:

I. marco-anne playlist
II. marco-anne stimboard
III. marco-anne aesthetic board
IIII. invention #1 [ mech version -1 ]
V. invention #2 [ clicky boy 2000 ]
VI. invention #3 [ mech version 1.99 ]
VII. invention #4 [ mallow-popper 400 ]
VIII. invention #5 [ yelling thing ]
VIIII. invention #6 [ mech version....????? ]
X. marco-anne's mech piloting outfit
Last edited by bakuraas. on Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- playlist

Postby bakuraas. » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:19 am

♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-stimboard

Postby bakuraas. » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:25 am

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- aesthetic

Postby bakuraas. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:48 pm

♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- invention #1 [ mech version -1 ]

Postby bakuraas. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:51 pm

invention #1 [ mech version -1 ]

The first mech design made by Marco-Anne. The design itself was very ambitious at first, wanting a large robot with very flexible arms and have it stand high enough to tower over most buildings and hold both himself and James inside. Unfortunately, that's not how it worked out at all, as at the time, he was both under-experienced and didn't have any of the needed materials.

The original plan had the robot made out of pure steel, however he was forced to use cardboard instead. Instead of a large computer inside, it was a small mechanism that could only handle very simple tasks, and instead of arms built with metal and tubing, it was put together with paperclips and straws. Somehow, this still got the thing to work, though instead of the creature being as large as Marco imagined, it only stood up to about 2 Feet and 1 inch. Surely, it was large compared to other things that could be built with these materials, but it wasn't what Marco wanted.

While the overall mech version was a failure, so much so that he even named the mech 'Version -1", it still had it's uses. It could carry small drinks and bring them to others, and the robot is still in use as an errand robot. With it's new purpose, Marco named the robot 'J-M', which is a small acronym for 'Juice Master'.
Last edited by bakuraas. on Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- invention #2 [ clicky boy 2000 ]

Postby bakuraas. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:52 pm

invention #2 [ clicky boy 2000 ]

A dumb gadget that Marco made when he was bored, but it turned out being a very nice project for him. The goal was to make a robot that would click a tablet of phone screen when it needed to be used for games that involved a lot of tapping. The entire thing was built on a base of aluminum foil, and the actual machine was built with torn pieces of phone pens, wood, and broken marbles and souvenirs.

Marco likes to make his robots cute in some way, or at least give it some kind of recognizable animal aspect so that it doesn't seem as creepy. This sometimes is for himself, but it also helps James out a lot when it comes to being a part of the inventing progress. Originally, there was just a small set of ears on a slightly humanoid body, with the two items that tapped the screen looking like hands on long arms. However, as time went on, and the creation became close to completion Marco added both googly eyes, just because the thought of someone with no eyes scared him, and a tail that was both for the aspect of being cute, and also to hold the marbles if they happened to fall all the way down to that level.

While it wasn't the fastest tapper around, the robot was still able to do it's basic task, and Marco filed that under a rough success! The robot was named Tappy, for obvious reasons, and the robot is now placed next to a few other gadgets, and when Marco is a bit bored, he will use Tappy to play some sort of game like cookie clicker, though these times are slightly rare. He also found out that Tappy is able to give a mouse a very nice massage. Strange thing to note, but it's true.
Last edited by bakuraas. on Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- invention #3 [ mech version 1.99 ]

Postby bakuraas. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:53 pm

invention #3 [ mech version 1.99 ]
The second mech design, now featuring an actual budget! Not a very big budget, mind you, but a budget none the less. Though designed to be more of a clunky mech with a lot more planned out joints for the bot to actually move properly. However, as almost all of Marco's inventions go, the bot didn't work out quite as well as the kalon kit expected. The original plan was for the mech to fit two fully grown kals of maximum size, so that James and him could use it even after they grew up, even if Marco wasn't as short as his brother. The result that they got wasn't quite so roomy. The mech could only barely fit the two kalons kits inside, and even then, it was extremely cramped and made both of them uncomfortable. Originally, the mech was also supposed to have two seperate seats for piloting, but instead, the two seats merged into one big couch that both of them had to sit on.

In the end, The mech was a rough success, and thought it couldn't be used when the two kits got older, Marco already had an idea about where the mech was going to go after the kits grew. The robot was named AaArone, and was planned to be given to an orphanage as a large toy when Marco and James grew out of it.
Last edited by bakuraas. on Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- invention #4 [ mallow-popper 400 ]

Postby bakuraas. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:54 pm

invention #4 [ mallow-popper 400 ]
The goal of this invention was to be able to toss marshmallows into someone's mouth with deadly accuracy. It also turned out that it also had somewhat deadly power as well- not a good thing. Dear god was this invention a huge mistake. Before Marco could even write out that it could work and possibly be a successful test, it was clear there was a huge issue. The machine would toss the marshmallow too hard, resulting in both a mess of squished marshmallows, and a painful inpact that could have choked someone if it actually hit someone's mouth. Over the course of more tests it just got worse, and eventually Marco was covered in marshmallows, and James was unfortunately having to have ice in his mouth due to a test where he got hit by the marshmallow.

Overall? A complete failure, an absolute mishap, a mistake of creation. The invnetion wasn't named, and instead immediately trashed. However, the next day the machine was gone from the trash, and instead there was a small bag with 900 dollars inside. A confusing occurrence, and somewhat concerning, but Marco didn't mind. What could they do with that thing anyways? Rob someone using marshmallows for bullets?....wait a minute- oh n o.
Last edited by bakuraas. on Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- invention #5 [ yelling thing ]

Postby bakuraas. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:54 pm

invention #5 [ yelling thing ]
Now this one...There...wasn't much thought put into this "invention" besides the question of "How do I make my Alarm clock so loud, that I'll never be able to sleep late ever again?" And thanks to the amazing technology of...crocodile crafts made of cardboard, cardstock, and fake fabrics. Adding in a cord connecting a semi-electronic alarm clock to a loud speaker, we have an answer. The whole thing was a complete success, even if it's just adding a few things to an alarm clock connected to a huge speaker, probably from someone's car. It wasn't a big project, or an expensive one, but it was certainly a project that was successful in doing the things that it was supposed to do.

The unnamed....thing- was so loud and successful in waking Marco up in time for him to work on his projects that...it kind of also ruined James' sleep schedule in the process. Marco's poor brother was terrified of the thing, to the point where while it was in use, he had to hide under his bed to sleep. Maybe it was a bit...too successful.
Last edited by bakuraas. on Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- invention #6 [ mech version....????? ]

Postby bakuraas. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:55 pm

invention #6 [ mech version....????? ]
So far the final version of the mech, and the one that's currently being used, but most likely, this mech version won't be the last by a long shot. The sketch is messy and out of place, but the basic idea got down to it's physical form, which was great! Still shorter than the goal of 24'11" by about 4 inches, it was still able to hold both kits and have enough room to where they can grow up and still be able to pilot the robot. Without chairs in the robot, their only way to pilot the robot is to stand inside of it. The controlling of the robot is determined on how the kits keep their paws and tail inside of specialized containers that pick up signals, telling the robot what to do. The main control center is covered in electronics, both for planning out attacks, and for controlling the robot in the heated moments of battle.

The robot is currently still in use, even if Marco is working on improving it for the future. He believes that he did a good job planning out the joints and how the robot is controlled, and still somehow thinks that the design is quirky and cute enough so that James isn't terrified of it- unlike some of the inventions he's made. [ He's looking at you, Yelling Thing]
Last edited by bakuraas. on Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups