A little indifference never hurt anyone [ Rise 800 form ]

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

A little indifference never hurt anyone [ Rise 800 form ]

Postby Chimericect » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:02 am

A short and stout she-cat gazed at you with vigorous intensity, their eyes narrowed and their muzzle curled to a frown. You asked the question, your curiosity blinding you from the dangers this cat could bring. The gruff cat gave a toothy grin- you weren’t quite sure what to expect. “The warrior code? Honestly they probably wrote it because of me.” She chuckled, her bobtail flicking with pleasure. “Technically, no. I’ve never broken the code. After all, I wasn’t born a warrior. But, if by ‘broke the warrior code,’ you mean fighting for my life and surviving on my own then yes, yes I have. Even now, as a guardian of the tribe, I would break them again. The world isn’t a happy place that follows rules- if you think like that then you will perish, eaten alive by howlers.” She growled. “But fine, fine. I was given the role of storyteller for a reason, so I suppose I should bestow my journies upon you. Sit, don’t be afraid, I can feel your fear. Just listen.”
Last edited by Chimericect on Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Basics [ Rise 800 form ]

Postby Chimericect » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:53 am

Username;; Chimericect
    Cat Name;; Wanderer / One who wanders the wilderness
    Gender;; Female
    Age;; 68 moons
    Clan;; Tribe of Roaring flames
    Rank;; Storyteller / Guardian
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A little indifference never hurt anyone [ Rise 800 form

Postby Chimericect » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:07 am

Code 2 / Has broken || “This one wasn’t my fault. I mean, it was, but I was young. A kit. All furless loving housecats know the stories of the wild cats that eat bones and survive without a furless to care for them. I was an adventerous one, and stubborn too. Even when I could smell the borders marked, I continued on. Of course, after learning of the code it turns out they had broken it too. I was merely a kit when the patrol found me, attacked and left me near death. That was the day I vowed my hatred for the savage cats.”

Code 4 / Would break || “I agree with all prey must be eaten, but I will never praise starclan for it. They’re dead, what could they have done? If they led that piece of prey to me specifically, why don’t they just kill it befor my paws and save me the trouble. What happens when there is no prey, do we praise starclan for the dead kits? the starving elders? the apprentices, who cry out for food? No. I will never thank starclan, because they never once did anything other than die.” She spat bitterly, baring her teeth in anger.

Code 13 / Would break || “I get it, you’re supposed to follow your leader. But what if your leader is ruthless, savage, and downright terrible? Like a warrior from the housecat stories. You’re supposed to blindly follow their command just because those that died before you say so? Again, starclan means nothing to me. They’ve done nothing and deserve no respect, and same goes for a terrible leader. I don’t care if it’s code, if I am morally against what my so-called leader says, i will not obey. The word of the leader is code? How about no. You all just blindly follow your leader, what if she- no offense Thunderstar- leads you to your doom? I’m sorry but i am not a mindless minion. I think for myself.”

Code 14 / Has broken multiple times|| “Listen, I’ve only ever killed in self defense. Those are battles, and if an enemy is trying to take my life, I think I deserve the same chance. It ain’t my fault if you want to try to end my life, but you better believe i’m not a soft warrior like you guys are. I will go straight for the kill, i don’t care who you are or where you came from. You try to end me, I will end you. It’s not my problem if they die- it’s on them. That’s the path they chose, I’m just trying to continue on living. That being said, no, i would never kill another cat. I don’t like innocent blood on my paws- that’s not who I am. I can see you trembling, and you aren’t the only one. You have nothing to fear.”

She could feel you wishing to know more, though. It wasn’t enough. She sighed. “I’m not one to be easy to anger. I pride myself on being level headed and calm. To understand this story, you must know that I fell in love, once. A handsome tom, swept me off my paws and soon I had two beautiful, loving kits. The tom left, as they do, but I had my two. Sun and Moon, the two were polar opposites, yet brightened up my life so much.” She mewed, a soft smile creeping upon her face. “I should’ve known all good things will always end.” She said darkly, her ears flattening bitterly.

“We were traveling, as we always did. In an instant we were surrounded. 5 of them. There was no way I could’ve saved them, I know this now, but...” She trailed off, her eyes glistening with sadness. “I only saw red. I killed 3 of them, the 3 that to fight. I hadn’t seen the other two slip away, I hadn’t heard my children screaming for me to save them. I was so focused on getting rid of my enemies... I hadn’t seen my own kits get taken from me. That was the last i’ve seen of them.”

“I’m not a monster, I have morals, however I choose to be my own leader. I never thought I’d be in a clan one day, not after my encounters with them. The tribe is different than other clans, however that means nothing. I would break the code willingly, and if I am exiled I simply continue my journey. Either way, this is a win for me.”

[ 937 words including first post // +6 in art = 943 words ]

quick note: If I do not win, I would not like the winner to use my art as it is concept specific and I will simply lengthen the tail and revolve, as this art took me a long time and I would like to be the one to use it uwu I’m so sorry ;^;

Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me