・⟦Mʏ Dᴀɴɢᴀɴ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴀ⟧・

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

・⟦Mʏ Dᴀɴɢᴀɴ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴀ⟧・

Postby ultimate writer. » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:15 am

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

There has been strange changes in the killing game,It is going to be held after next 5-6 decades!
    So Shuichi Saihara and Co. were sent to another world, a different world! A world where people have powers called quirks!
    All the students were also given a quirk based on their information. And they have a new objective that is totally different,
    That is...They have to go and attend the World's prestigious hero academy U.A!
    Which means the students will become pro-heroes! And what a surprise!
    They'll meet Izuku Midoriya and the whole class 1-A! And yes...even villains!
    Let's see further what adventures they're going to have..
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:40 am

Shuichi Saihara
Quirk:: Secure
Kiibo
Quirk:: Robotic
Kokichi Oma
Quirk:: Mind Play
Rantaro Amami
Quirk:: Light Manipulation
Korekiyo Shinguji
Quirk:: Illusion
Kaito Mamota
Quirk:: Air manipulation
Ryoma Hoshi
Quirk:: Force Manipulation
Gonta Gokuhara
Quirk:: Earth Manipulation
Last edited by ultimate writer. on Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:19 am

Kaede Akamatsu
Quirk:: Melodious Piano
Maki Harukawa
Quirk:: Assassin
Kirumi Tojo
Quirk:: Healer
Himiko Yumeno
Quirk:: Telekinesis
Angie Yonaga
Quirk:: Holy Spirit
Miu Iruma
Quirk:: Information-detector
Tsumugi Shirogane
Quirk:: Imposter
Tenko Chabashira
Quirk:: Wind Manipulation
Last edited by ultimate writer. on Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:58 pm

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ エ

Shuichi jolted back up, The first thing comes into his mind is..

Flashback ☞

" We were in a fictional killing game all along?! "

-–_—_---__—

"I'll destroy Ultimate Academy and end the killing game myself! "

_—––—–__—-—_---—-_

" Guys, say something! I'm not the mastermind! That's crazy! "

–__—–—--–__––——__--__-

" Our talents, personality and pasts are all fictional?! That's crazy! "

Flashback End ☞

..They were out of the killing game! Shuichi gained his vision and found himself lying on a sofa, seated neatly. He was about to get up-to to search of course, but when he looked beside him. His eyes widened, it was someone, unbelievable, to be found still alive, even after her execution! Safe and sound too! Shuichi got closer to the figure, and quickly noticed that.. She is breathing...

"..Kaede? Is..this a dream? Is it really you...? "

The girl fluttered her eyes open, she seemed to be in a confused state. She straight looked at Shuichi and her eyes were full of surprise "Shu..ichi? Am I dead? Is this real..? I-I was k-killed right?! I can still feel the pain- " she stopped because a something embraced her, in other words, Shuichi hugged her. She felt warm drops fell on her shoulder "Kaede..! I-I missed you! Th-this is n-no dream! I-I think.. This.. Is real life " He was too happy to know that she is alive. Everything is real! This means...

The game has been ended.

When they parted and Shuichi calmed down, he hit the realisation, he looked around him, only to his full hope and happiness..

Everyone..
    Everyone is alive!

They are all safe and sound, no marks of murders or execution, they seem peacefully sleeping. Kaede felt pain around her neck as she spoke after coughing "I-I think, The execution's pain is left on the murderers, and therefore, it only confirms that the killing game was real " When she mentioned the murderers, Shuichi forgot to tell her something important. When he explained everything, after her murder till the end, she was sad about the fact that she was accused, and got killed for no reason. Shuichi helped her to cheer up and after a while, everyone gained conscious, groaning while waking up, well...all of them were lying in random positions...

"So basically, Kaede thought I was the mastermind and almost killed me, but then I missed and gained another talent " He sighed as all three of the survivors nodded as he continued on "But Shirogane attacked me from behind and Akamatsu got falsely executed? Huh " He rubbed behind his head as he was hit there. Well, after everyone heard the whole thing, they got pretty angry at Shirogane, Who told them about everything. After a long time, it was settled.
    Tsumugi exclaimed in a defensive tone "I told you already! I'm sorry for everything, I mean it! " Kokichi gave a dramatic sigh as he spoke in a sarcastic voice " Well, as if 'sorry' could save people's lives.. " Shuichi decided that it was enough and that Tsumugi didn't mean it in any sort of way, he stepped in the conversation and said "That's enough. I know that it's too much of a cruel act she did, but as she said, she didn't mean it " They all calmed down from their rant and there were murmurs of agreement and Shirogane was in relief, from everything. Shuichi was sitting that time, discussing everything and telling them what happened after their death, some of them knew their murderers, after others found their true murderers, they scolded them and trying to settle things, in which they succeeded. After such a long and a terrible time.. It was a true, happy and a peaceful atmosphere.
    Suddenly, their conversation died down as they heard the television turned on itself, currently in static. Everyone got tensed up as they slowly saw a proper look.

It was none other then Monokuma
Last edited by ultimate writer. on Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:16 am

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ エエ

Monokuma was there, sitting on a armchair and a holding a glass of drink "Hello Ultimate's! Looks like we've got some changes here! " Monokuma shouted. Most suspected that Monokuma is just gonna haunt them like, forever or something. "The killing game is shut down for now! Celebrating thing right?! " Now there was a hint of sarcasm in the bear's voice. Now that actually made sense to them, it was strange that suddenly Monokuma just made them alive and sent them back, or so they thought. "The killing game is going to be held in next several decades! And since...we've got good news! For you! You're on another world! Of course it's earth, but in this earth...People have powers!! " Shuichi widened his eyes, powers? Too unbelievable, power is only a fiction, well, according to him. Monkuma laughed at their reactions and spoke "Don't believe me?! 80% of the world's population has powers called 'quirks' ! Oh and, 10% are quirkless, meaning they're losers in this world! Don't worry, Since you were sent here, we've given you quirks. Have fun! But a quick warning, you aren't allowed to use quirks in public unless you have provisional license. And be careful of villains! Oh and, since you guys are still unknown of your quirks' uses and stuff, you have 10 months before entrance exam to U.A , better start training! The school expects the best! Oh and Since first year only involve students who are 15-16 years old, and it's easy as moving a limb! It's an actual part of your body actually. Also, I've reduced all your ages! But your mental age is still remains! " The television went static for a moment until it showed Monokuma standing on the table "Miu Iruma! Use your quirk and tell everyone theirs with all the information included! " He said to the girl, pointing at her. The bear awkwardly went back and sat down on his armchair "Oh well!! That's all the information of this world! Feel free to call me when need help!!! " As soon as Monokuma waved his paws the screen switched off. Shuichi was stunned, he didn't know what to say, or do. They've been brought here, then Monokuma tells them about this world having powers- or quirks. Well, it's proven already that it's not a dream.

"So who was saying that magic is fake? " After an long silence, Himiko spoke, and everyone looked at her. Most of them had the expression of stunned and confusion, others had the expression of 'yes-magic-is-real-Himiko'. Personally, that cheered up Himiko alot. Now nobody would bully her anymore for that.
Last edited by ultimate writer. on Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:34 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:54 pm

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ エエエ

" I've never been this tired before!! Becuz' of overusing my damn quirk! " Iruma complained after giving them full information on their quirks, as she also explained, there is also limits to using your quirk, including drawbacks. Since the living room was big, it was enough to test their quirks. "Atua is proud of me and gave me his holy powers! " Angie said in a proud tone. Shuichi's quirk suits him very well, It would help in his detective work alot. Actually, it includes abilities to him like truth bullets, secure protection, evidence container and so on. Despite it shows name of a particular quirk, it contained many abilities that'll help him, alot. Actually, many others liked their quirks, since it portrays their interests, personality and talents.
Last edited by ultimate writer. on Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:51 pm

Fɪʟʟᴇʀ

" Kaito. Do us a favor- "

"- and don't use your quirk "

" Why? "

" Well. Apparently our mansion is mostly made up of concrete "

" And if you absorb all the oxygen around you. "

" Atua says we will die in matter of seconds! "

" Well yeah. Since the earth's crust is pretty much most of oxygen "

" But it's still useful though. "

" How come I haven't got to know about it "

" Either you're stupid in geography or your teachers were stupid "
Last edited by ultimate writer. on Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:19 pm

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ エᏙ

It seems like Maki, the former Assassin and Tenko, the former Akihido Master, has been given the job to train her friends. Well- actually, In the dictators' words, it's called abusing. Not everyone trained together. Everyone had different timings everyday. Actually, boys think that training with Maki is actually better than training with Tenko. Whenever the boys come back after having training with her, they would either be either be bruised or have cuts, or sometimes bones broken. Tenko won't hurt their faces (only when they mess with her). Whenever that happens, Kirumi always had to be in aid, because she is aware that every boy comes back with some sort of injuries.

Let's say that training with Tenko is an pure hell for the males, of course

May the ten months of sufferings begin!
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me