Poetry, Short Stories, Lore and More

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: Poetry, Short Stories, Lore and More

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:54 pm

Ooh, these are really good! The question is, though: why doesn't Amaris go back through?
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meoauniaea » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:07 pm

Ranger of the North wrote:
Ooh, these are really good! The question is, though: why doesn't Amaris go back through?

I've yet to add a part three, and likely won't until September, but there's a good reason!

Major spoiler: The portal is one-way for large objects, and will allow only small objects to return the other direction. In the AOS tie-in, it's never made clear as to why Amaris doesn't take a ship back, as that transmission isn't even official canon as of now, and may not ever be. (To be totally honest, we're still ironing out races and other items, and there's actually quite a few characters who aren't finished.)

How to say my username (and the meaning)
Toyhou.se || Flight Rising || Pixpet || Final Outpost || PFQ
Discord: redfailhawk

Lilypad won her AKC CGC title on 10/18/23!
Lilypad won her CGCA title on 11/8/23!

NaNoWriMo Winner:
2018-2019-2020-2021-2022-2023
ML 2023!
Meoauniaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:43 pm

ymbryne wrote:
Ranger of the North wrote:
I've yet to add a part three, and likely won't until September, but there's a good reason!

Major spoiler: The portal is one-way for large objects, and will allow only small objects to return the other direction. In the AOS tie-in, it's never made clear as to why Amaris doesn't take a ship back, as that transmission isn't even official canon as of now, and may not ever be. (To be totally honest, we're still ironing out races and other items, and there's actually quite a few characters who aren't finished.)
Cool!

Ahh, I see! That makes sense :p
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me