❥ // honeywish & cherryblaze | rise tryout 660 & 661

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

❥ // honeywish & cherryblaze | rise tryout 660 & 661

Postby dimi. » Sun May 20, 2018 11:40 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Welcome to our form! This is our form for the partner comp cats 660 and 661.
Imaginary and I have partnered up to develop these two cats as part of the competition.
Please do not post here, as it is a form for a competition. Thank you! <33
Last edited by dimi. on Sat May 26, 2018 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❥ // honeywish | dimi

Postby dimi. » Sun May 20, 2018 11:40 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Username:
dimi.

Cat Name:
Honeywish

Clan:
Silentclan

Elder
Last edited by dimi. on Sat May 26, 2018 1:32 am, edited 10 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❥ // cherryblaze | imaginary

Postby mongrel » Sun May 20, 2018 11:44 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Username:
imaginary

Cat Name:
Cherryblaze

Clan:
Hollowclan

warrior
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❥ // a curiosity fueled nightmare

Postby dimi. » Fri May 25, 2018 1:02 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Light has been stripped from the earth, the sun retreating beneath the horizon for it's daily rest. Murmurs could be heard, the older cats of Silentclan discussing the weather, and other seemingly meaningless topics. A cream she-cat by the name of Amberstar approached the group, uttering for them to head to bed. The group dispersed, and soon the camp lacked any sort of activity; aside from two ornery apprentices; Honeypaw and Cherrypaw. Honeypaw was the mischievous and curious one, yet lazier, while Cherrypaw was hesitant and emotional.

Honeypaw peered out of the apprentice den, turned her head, and whispered over her shoulder. "Ey, Cherry! They all went to bed, let's go play!" Cherrypaw sighed softly and rose to her paws, walking over beside her sister. Her eye lids were drooped downwards, her pupils dilated in the darkness, and her gaze was wary. "Fine." Cherrypaw finally mumbled out before bounding out of the den.

Honeypaw walked to the center of the camp, picking up a moss ball in her jaws. Cherrypaw hadn't observed this activity, so she whirled around and tossed it harshly at Cherrypaw's face. A startled squeak could be heard leaving the she-kit's muzzle as she staggered back, shooting a glare at Honeypaw as she giggled softly. Honeypaw then turned around to face Cherrypaw, and instantly froze, her eyes widening. A large figured, cloaked by the darkness, stood just tail's lengths away from Cherry and Honey. "Don't move.." Honeypaw mouthed to Cherrypaw, her heart beginning to race. At first, there was no movement. Within a split second, the figure leaped between them, rearing up on his hind legs.

Cherrypaw leaped back, her ears pinned against her head as chills were sent soaring up her spine. She slowly backed up, eyeing the figure. Honeypaw, however, hadn't moved an inch, her body quivering in place. At the sight of her sister's fright, the small apprentice let out a loud growl, crouching down to the ground briefly before darting forward, her jaws clamping around the cat's leg. A quiet mew of pain, which was actually a mew of amusement escaped the cat as their head craned down, their maw curling around Honeypaw's scruff. They jerked their head left and right, thrashing Honeypaw around like a helpless ragdoll before tossing her several meters away, her back striking the Leader's rock. A loud, agonized cry escaped the she-cat, a sharp pain stinging in her lower spine.

Cherrypaw ran for Honeypaw, but her small legs were no match for the fully grown cats. Honeypaw, unable to stand or move, watched helplessly as Cherrypaw was picked up in the same fashion she had been. "Cherrypaw! No! Stop!" Honeypaw cried out, her claws digging into the ground as she tried to push herself up, the pain in her spine preventing her from doing so. She watched helplessly as Cherrypaw, instead of being thrashed, was taken out of the camp in the jaws of the running cat. "Honeypaw!" Cherrypaw cried out helplessly as she vanished into the night. [500 words according to wordcounter.net]

Last edited by dimi. on Sat May 26, 2018 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❥ // a long awaited reunion

Postby mongrel » Sat May 26, 2018 11:35 am

The sun had fully risen, bright white beams shining down among the land, lighting up the incredibly shaded forest where Silentclan resided. Eleven moons had passed since the kidnapping of Cherry. Honeypaw had since completed her training and received her warrior name. However, it wasn't easy. The night of the kidnapping left Honeypaw with a permanent pain in her lower spine. No medicine cat could diagnose what was causing the pain, yet she was determined to gain her warrior name.

Honeywish and Amberstar stood near the exit, preparing for a midday border patrol. The two talked quietly amongst themselves before making their way out, heading into the shaded forest beyond the camp. The two walked in silence, only occasionally glancing in each other's direction. Amberstar finally broke the tense silence with a command. "We'll be marking the border to the north, first." Honeywish nodded as she swiftly kept up with Amberstar. The she-cats reached the border, but the patrol was interrupted when Amberstar saw a cat before them. Honeywish was rubbing her cheek against a tree when Amberstar ushered her over.

Cherry stood in the plain, her eyes widening at the sight of the two. She was tense, eyeing Amberstar until she saw Honey, her tense nature leaving. Cherry cautiously made her way forward towards the two. She sniffed the air, then finally, her voice strained with delight and fear.

"Honey?"

Honeywish tensed up at the name, as she hadn't gotten a good look at the cat. She looked over Cherry one more time, her eyes lighting up. She looked over her, her nose twitching as she took in the she-cat's scent. A scent that was unmistakable. It was her sister.

"Cherry!" Honeywish exclaimed eagerly, quickly making her way forward, her minor limp causing her to appear as if she was bouncing. When they were only a tail's length apart, Honeywish swung her head forward, burying it into Cherry's neck. She then whispered against the soft fur. "I'm so glad you're okay.."

"I am too." Cherry said as tears welled up in her eyes. She slowly leaned away from Honey's embrace, taking a small seat on her haunches. "Amberstar, I'd like to talk to her alone." Cherry said to the leader, who quickly retreated into the forest. Cherry hesitantly smiled at Honey as visible tears rushed down her face. "I'm so glad I found you, Honey.. But.. I think it would be best if I stayed with my current clan."

Honey looked visibly shaken at the words, but nodded. "I understand.. We can't drop our loyalties to our clans just to keep us together." The two sisters looked at one another, each visibly pained, yet their gazes were still filled with affection. "Cherry, just promise me one thing." Cherry nodded, encouraging Honey to go on. "Please don't leave me again. If you're going to be gone from your clan for a long time, tell me.." Cherry smiled softly, rubbing her head against Honey's chest.

"I won't vanish again. I promise." [500 words according to wordcounter.net]

Thank you for reading our form! We had fun discussing the ideas and writing it together. Below are the links to both adopts, so you can continue judging from whichever cat you want. We hope you enjoyed! c:

mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me