100 Scene Challenge!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

100 Scene Challenge!

Postby soccer97 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:11 am

This is my 100 scene challenge for the Create-A games. :D
I'll be using the Swinging Blades from Create a Kennel and Ivyclan from Create a Clan (just started, so not many if at all).
Pet's name: Toby
RIP Toby. <3
soccer97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 100 Scene Challenge!

Postby soccer97 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:06 am

Describe what your group felt after a death.
Swinging Blades kennel
Word count: 711 words

Nanook and Titus were on patrol together when Nanook smelt blood. "Do you smell that?" Titus stuck his nose in the air and sniffed. "Is it blood? It's very faint. We should track it down but be on your guard."
The two dogs followed the stale trail of days-old blood. It slowly got more potent and soon they got to the end of their territory. Nanook looked to his beta. "What should we do? The trail keeps going."
Titus answered "Follow it. The trail keeps going, but if we find the animal we can leave it in Silver Ridge's territory." The two dogs continued and crossed the border. Soon, they found the source of the blood. Titus' mouth dropped open as he saw the lifeless body of Callie, ripped up on the forest floor. They ran over to her and it was clear she had been dead for days. Titus commanded "Nanook, find a large branch or rip one off a tree. We need to bring the news back to camp. Callie was killed in Silver Ridge's territory.

The kennel was relaxing after coming back from their patrols. Soon, Titus and Nanook returned dragging a branch. Curious, everyone gathered around to see what the dogs had. Everyone stopped in their tracks when they saw Callie's body. Keesha cried out "Callie! What happened? How could this happen?" Gracie gasped and whined loudly. Clover joined and Rocco tried to comfort them. Dimitri shook as he saw his best friend laying on the branch. He couldn't move, couldn't breath. It felt like his whole world stopped. Dimitri started breathing heavily and became hysterical. He demanded to know what happened to her. "Callie! What happened?! Were was she? Did you do this to her? I'll kill both of you if you did!"
Nanook instantly apologized and started explaining to the hysterical brute. "We found her like this. Callie wasn't on our territory. She was killed on Silver Ridge's lands. We brought her back to bury her. We couldn't leave her."
Dimitri felt extremely weak in that moment. He had to sit down and breathe. In that moment Summer walked up to the kennel. "What's going on here?"
Titus answered "Me and Nanook found Callie on Silver Ridge's territory. It looks like she was murdered."
Summer looked at the body and gave no emotional reaction. "Do you all know what this means? The filthy barbarians of the Silver Ridge kennel has murdered one of our members in cold blood! We can't let those savages walk away from us! We need to show them what happens when you attack our kennel. Cross into our territory. Kill one of our members. It can't be tolerated! We must retaliate and get revenge for our fallen member. The Silver Ridge scum has taken one of our members, so we will repay them and take one of them! Callie your death will not be in vain if the Swinging Blades kennel has anything to do about it!"
The dogs all threw back their heads and howled. Dimitri, with tears stinging his eyes swore revenge on every last member of that kennel.
Summer continued "We will take a party and attack tonight! If we wait, then Silver Ridge could be planning to attack again. No one leaves camp unless they are in a party."

Kota had left the body after seeing it. He could not stand to look at one of his first members in that condition. He walked his old bones over to a tree and laid down. He remembered it had been a tough decision, but he felt that Callie was not ready to become his beta. Summer is so ambitious and cunning. He thought that he could harness that and focus it into learning his fighting skills. But he had miscalculated. As soon as she could, Summer attacked Kota and made him omega. He wondered how his kennel would be if Callie was chosen beta and Summer was a regular member. It definitely would be very different from now. Kota whispered "I'm sorry Callie. I was a fool. If I wasn't so blinded then maybe you'd still be here. You were one of my first members and I betrayed you and let you down. Please... forgive me."
soccer97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"Stop iiiiiit.."

Postby soccer97 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:13 pm

This prompt is for my kennel the Ivy Scouts.

Felix and Draxx were roughhousing outside the whelper's den. They had just turned 8 months old and were trying out their new skills the mentors taught them. Stark was sitting by himself, licking his paws clean from his afternoon snack. The two mischievous puppies decided to have some fun with their adopted younger brother. Draxx, being the larger of the two, jumped on Stark and held him down. Felix then began pouncing on his head and biting at his ears. Stark began yelling, but there weren't any adult dogs around.
"Stop iiiit guys! That hurts!"
Draxx sat down harder and began crushing Stark's lungs. "Come on Stark. You are such a baby. If you're gonna be our 'brother' like mom wants you to think, then you need to toughen up. Candie said I need all the practice I can get if I'm gonna be a good guardian. Felix also needs his practice. You want to help us protect the kennel right?"
Stark struggled under the weight of the older pup. He had just turned 6 months and would be getting a mentor himself at the next meeting. But the young puppy didn't know how to free himself and he began gasping for breath. "Please, I can't breathe very well."
Felix stepped on Stark's muzzle. "Shut up. Lying to us won't make us free you. You're so selfish! Taking our mother from us and making her stay in the whelper's den for so long. You're always a pig and make a mess with your food. And frankly, I'm tired of sleeping next to your drooly, hairy butt! You've done nothing to help this kennel. All you do is sit around all day and take up mom's time! She wants us to think of you as our brother, but how could I? You're a thief, a bad guy, and you deserve to be punished."
Felix turned around and lifted his leg. Draxx saw him and winced as Felix urinated all over Stark's head. His fluffy fur was patted flat by pee. Felix laughed and Draxx couldn't help but feel slightly bad.
Stark growled "Let me up!" and Draxx complied. Stark looked at the two brothers and ran off into the woods. Draxx shouted "You better not come back thief! Leave our mother alone."
Stark ran and hid under a tree by the edge of camp. He tried to wipe the urine off his head with his paws. He rubbed his head on the grass and tree, but nothing he did wiped it away. A dog walked up to him and said "I smell you Stark, but also a strong scent of Felix. Tell me what happened." Chi, the blind, elderly healer sat next to Stark.
Stark didn't want to get into trouble for playing with the older pups so he said "I was walking to go relieve myself with Felix when I tripped and fell right when he was peeing. I came over here to wipe it off. I was being clumsy."
Chi could smell the pheromones from the urine. Felix meant to humiliate Stark. Chi sighed and said "Well I can take you to the river to wash you off. Where's Stella?"
"She is talking to Kalta about something. She's been gone a while. Whatever it is, it must be important."
Chi nodded and gently pushed the pup towards the river. "Come on, we should get you cleaned up before she returns. I'll help you wash up."
"...Ok."
Pet's name: Toby
RIP Toby. <3
soccer97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me