Ca_ Scene Challenge Entry!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Ca_ Scene Challenge Entry!

Postby ossa di cervo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:18 am

This here is my thread for the Scene Challenge! I'll be storing all completed scenes here!

Last edited by ossa di cervo on Sun May 06, 2018 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ━ ✰ describe a young member's first love

Postby ossa di cervo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:55 am

( ━ ✰ describe a young member's first love
    word count: 601
    group used: ravenclan / CaC

Leopardspots remembered it like it was yesterday.. The day he'd met Maplebranch. With a heavy sigh the tom watched the molly across camp, his heart heavy, paws dragging. The herbs at his paws rustled lightly in the breeze but Leopardspots' gaze refused to budge. He known he loved her since day one and yet the stupid stars had called upon him for a different task. A light hiss pulled the tom's eyes away from Maplebranch and down to the herbs at his feet. To make matters worse, he knew she loved him.. he could feel her breath on his ears once more.. as if they were apprentices again..

Leopardpaw woke with a yawn, Maplepaw's soft pelt brushing against his. They were eleven moons old now, nearly ready for their warrior assessments! With each day Leopardpaw and Maplepaw grew closer and as the small tom leaned forward to run his tongue across Maplepaw's fur the she-cat woke with a start. Her green eyes looked at Leopardpaw and she smiled, "Good morning, Leopardpaw." The little tom purred loudly and butted his head into hers, "Good morning."

Flash back to reality and Leopardspots felt his stomach churn at the thought.. he missed her pelt.. her smell.. the way she smiled. His eyes welled and he dug his claws into the dried up herbs at his paws.

Maplepaw's screech of pure terror brought Leopardpaw to his senses. The pain that shot up his leg was unimaginable and caused the small apprentice to follow along with Maplepaw's screech. The small tom's head whipped around he saw the most terrifying thing he could think of. A wolf, a massive thing, crunched down on his rear leg. What had he done!? Maplepaw! The tom clawed at the wolf's face but to no avail, the dog held on tight and soon enough Leopardpaw heard the sickly breaking of his own bone. A scream exited the tom's small lungs, breaking into three pained segments, "Maplepaw!" the apprentice yelled at his partner, "Go get.." The tom breathed heavily, trying desperately to hold on to his own sense, "Help!" He hardly stayed conscious long enough to see the beautiful form of Maplepaw dashing away.

Leopardspots swallowed the tears of the memory down as he looked at his own leg.. a phantom.. nothing now. The stub of his tail flickered sorrowfully but try as he could he couldn't keep the next memory from flooding over him...

Leopardpaw woke in the medicine cat's den hazily. Maplepaw was there, crouched down next to him and the moment she saw his eyes open she was alive with action, "Redthorn!" she shouted before turning back to Leopardpaw, "It's okay, Redthorn is on his way. Just stay alive.." tears welled in the she-cat's eyes as she pushed her head into Leopardpaw's pelt, "I love you, Leopardpaw, I always have, you can't leave me. I love you... I love you." she sobbed. Redthorn came in a delicately removed Maplepaw from the tom's side. It took only mere moments for Leopardpaw to lose consciousness again. When he came to he was greeted by Redthorn, "Leopardpaw.. Thank Starclan you lived." Leopardpaw hazily lifted his head, "I.. what? What happened? Where is Maplepaw?" Redthorn shook his head, sadness in his every feature, "Leopardpaw, I need you to come to terms with something before Maplepaw comes back. You lost your leg. And part of your tail, there's no way you could ever be a warrior."

Leopardspots found his gaze again on Maplebranch's beautiful pelt. How he loved her.. How he'd always loved her.. If only he hadn't invited her out that one day...
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ━ ✰ does your leader believe in their ancestors?

Postby ossa di cervo » Sun May 06, 2018 8:12 am

( ━ ✰ does your leader believe in their ancestors? Show them talking to a member of their group as to why or why not.
    word count: 527
    group used: fangs of kironir / CaK

Freydis and Leif walked quietly next to Flogi as the borzoi led the way through the dense woods. The lanky hound paused to sniff a few times but otherwise kept a steady pace. A stream came into view and the larger sighthound stopped to drink from the cool water. The smaller, black German Shepherd approached Flogi carefully, "Flogi-Cuy...?" the borzoi's gaze flickered to the pup, "Yes?" he grinned as he spoke, tilting his head lightly. Freydis hesitated, tucking her thick black tail under her body, "Well, you see, I was wondering... Why do you believe in Kironir?" Flogi's grin grew and his silky tail wagged behind him, "Oh, dear Freydis, Kironir is everywhere."

The dog looked across the stream as he continued, "Kironir is in the water we drink, the air we breath, the prey we slaughter.. He watches us." Freydis tilted her head curiously, "But.. why do you believe?" Flogi turned back to the pup and bowed toward her, wide rib cage pressed into the soft dirt under him, "Why do you not?" Freydis again hesitated, turning her eyes toward her older brother. Leif offered no assistance in the situation and simply watched with a small grin, obviously eager to hear his sister's response. "Well," Freydis began meekly, "I can't see him. I can't see any of the ancestors and everyone is always saying they can." Flogi shook his head lightly and settled down to lay in the dirt, "You must learn," Flogi said as he rolled onto his side, "Kironir only let's himself be seen by the Kir of his pack.. so in our case..?" he trailed off, letting Freydis answer.

"Authun'Kir!" she barked excitedly. Flogi nodded, "Exactly. And Falvilda will only allow herself to be seen by the Fal of the pack. Because we have none she won't be around." Freydis nodded along, soaking in Flogi's words like a little sponge, "So then.. who can I see? And when can I see them?" Flogi rolled onto his back with a small cackle, "You will see who is important to you." He gestured across the river, "Do you see him?" Flogi whispered without looking the direction he gestured.

Freydis looked across the river and took into a sudden breath. A large Doberman sat, cold eyes fixated on the pup. Muscles rippled under his thin coat and he glowered with a hidden power that shook the pup to her core, "Is that...?" she whispered.

Flogi lifted himself to his paws and lowered his snout close to Freydis' ear, "Cuyler likes you. He's told me." He heard Freydis swallow hard and felt her begin to quiver.

Cuyler, from across the river, grinned brightly, revealing a jaw full of razor sharp, glistening teeth. Without a word the brute vanished in the wind without a trace. "Cuyler..." Freydis whispered.

Leif, busy itching behind his ear didn't catch the whole ordeal. Freydis came hurdling over toward him with a giant grin, "I saw him, Leif, I saw Cuyler! He's chosen me and now I know my path! Cuyler picked me! Soon I'll be Freydis-Cuy!" Leif tilted his head, "You.. saw him?" Flogi cackled in delight before leading the patrol onward.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me