The Forgotten {story,,}

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

The Forgotten {story,,}

Postby geto » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:35 am

Last edited by geto on Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Forgotten [rules to abide by]

Postby geto » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:19 pm

T H E | R U L E S

❧ do not ever bring ill intentions into the pack
    ❧ do not ever try to gain one's trust for the sake of benefits
    ❧ never ever steal from the feed/herb pile
    ❧ shamans are forbidden from any romantic relationships
    ❧ Ola'keyta's [king] and Olaki'ti's [queen] are only allowed to mate with each other, no other mates are allowed
    ❧ a male heir is chosen by the Ola'keyta [king] and Olaki'ti [queen], they must be of the family bloodline, and if no male heir is available to take the role of an heir, the female of the same bloodline will take over, lest there be none, the strongest and wisest of the pack would be placed as heir until a pup is produced by the king and queen
    ❧ do not intentionally harm/murder another pack member
    ❧ do not attempt to help a banished dog or a Xan'niki [a young one] who is under observation*
    ❧ neglect of work
    ❧ neglect of pup

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

P U N I S H M E N T S

minor offense - neglect of work, stealing from the food/herb pile
    [with the guarantee & acknowledgment of The High Council that said offense would never be made ever again]

❧ dismissed from activities/work for roughly
    ❧ _ of days with no dinner
    or
    ❧ fierce warning

summary offense - attempting to help a temporarily banished dog/Xan'niki, unintentionally harming another dog, bribery/deception (based on how severe it is)
    [to be decided by The High Council whether or not it should be counted as a summary offense]

❧ _ days with no dinner
    or
    ❧ temporary banishments with no aid of a member - approximately a full week
    or
    ❧ fierce warning
    ❧ if a member aids the temporarily banished dog, the full week will restart and the two will be temporarily banished

major offense - attempting to help a banished dog, committing/attempted murder of the Leaders, murdering another dog purely on ill intentions, shamans getting into a romantic relationship (this may vary on how severe it is), neglect of pup
    [to be decided by The High Council whether or not it should be counted as a major offense]

❧ permanent banishment
    or
    ❧ deranking into an elder/one rank lower/into a Ma'kiri (regardless of age and/or health)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

T H E | T H I N G S | W E | S T A N D | B Y

text

Last bumped by geto on Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:19 pm.
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me