Tribe of roaring flames || Rise.

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: Tribe of roaring flames || Rise.

Postby Chimericect » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:01 am

Name; Crowpaw
    Previous Names;;
    Gender;; Male

Current Rank;; Apprentice
    Previous Ranks;;Loner

Personality ;;
      Crowpaw is an odd one, to say the least. Coming into the clan he seemed to be excited, but past the first moon he seemed to lose this passion that he has for the clan. The young tom is constantly caught sneaking around, yet never telling anyone why. He holds secrets, secrets that he vows to never tell anyone. His sister, petalpaw, is one of these secrets. He never told the clan about the sister he meets every so often, or that their dreams are linked with one another’s. Trustworthy isn’t a word that would come to mind when looking at the small apprentice, but neither would friendly. He has an awful glare, mixed with a seemingly permanent frown that rests on his face, as if he’s constantly disgusted with everyone. Crowpaw is actually a sweetheart, and although he doesn’t seem to show it, he cares a lot for his clan mates and is grateful that the star mistress had brought him here. Overall, he is actually not what he seems- the dark and foreboding tom is actually a sweet and clumsy kid that just wants the best for his clan. He doesn’t know how to show his gratitude, so he simply doesn’t, which makes him come off as rather rude at times.

As an apprentice, he trains hard and excels in his stalking ability, easily taking on the role of lead hunter of his group. A darkness begins to take over, though, and nightmares plague his nights. When he meets certain dark forest cats, his mind begins to corrupt. In this time, Crowpaw, slowly turning into Crowcaw, begins to develop a temper, as well as aggressive tendencies. The others become more wary of him, except for wolfsong, of course, who suffers the same affliction as he. Until they defeat the dark forest cats, Crowcaw becomes a battle hungry rebel that enjoys causing trouble, and ultimately helping lead the tribe into one of their first wars.

History;;

Family;;
      Father ;; Unknown
      Mother ;; Rain
      Siblings ;; [url]Petalpaw[/url]
      Crush ;; Brokenpaw
      Mate ;; too young
      Offspring ;; too young
Last edited by Chimericect on Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Squirrelpaw || a shy soul

Postby Chimericect » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:02 am

Name; Squirrelkit
    Previous Names;; None
    Gender;; Female

Previous Ranks;; Rogue, Kit

Kit Personality ;; Squirrelkit is a small spitfire kind of cat that has a big heart. Despite what she's been through, she shows care for a lot of other living beings, and an undying loyalty to the clan that gave her a home as well as a purpose. The small feline loves to meet others, even if she comes off as a bit too sweet, and other times she comes off as a bit too telling. She doesn't seem to care about what others think of her anymore, instead deciding that only the thoughts of her family and herself matter to her. She shows this confidence (likely given to her by Thunderstar) every time she interacts with another cat, her proud stance and booming voice audible from just about anywhere in the clan. She enjoys being the main attention!

She cant help being quite the show off, though, especially as an apprentice. She loves showing her hunting skills that she gained when she was far too young, believing it to be more of a blessing that she was able to do such a thing without the help of others. However, this seems to have stunted her ability to ask for help. Instead of asking for some help on something, the young feline would instead just figure it out on her own or just not do it at all. Even when she had a mentor, she always had to know what she was doing before she was helped. She refuses to allow others to assist her, and this might be one of her biggest downfalls.

History;;
      Squirrelkit was another unnamed reject by the cruel cats that would rip kits away from their hole before it was too early, however Squirrelpaw was trained under their guidance for a few moons before being deemed useless after an injury. Exposure to the unruly cats in the clan, and a special plant that resided deep within the camp surrounding a crystal similar to the moonstone, she had aggressive tendencies. Being thrown out only allowed her to cause trouble outside of the borders, taking out her anger and hurt in the surrounding clan territory. It didn’t take long for the inexperienced kit to find a border patrol containing the leader that she would learn to love. They took her in, seeing as she didn’t do much damage (being only 3 moons there wasn’t much she COULD damage) and have her something she had never experienced before- love. It didn’t take her long for the aggression to leave her, nor did it take long for her to enjoy the feeling of being wanted and adored. She even began to show the same love for her adoptive brother, Tinykit, whom she smothered in cuddles and gifts. She had a hard time adjusting to staying in camp, but with the arrival of Briarleap and Wolfkit, she grew used to it.

First arriving into camp, though, she was first asked her name. When she couldnt give them one, she was given the name squirrelkit, due to it being the one thing in the territory she managed to bring down, despite it being the size of her. She took the name with pride- beaming as the clan changed it around her, welcoming her into their dysfunctional sort of family.

She, along with Tinykit and wolfkit, managed to wreak havoc around the ever growing clan. Messing with the apprentices, hitting mossballs into Boneshakers den, nd bothering Adderbite with nonsense questions are just a few of the things that they have done.

When Squirrelkit became squirrelpaw, however, she seemed to gain a bit more maturity, leaving those things to the kits and focusing on her newfound purpose of being a fighter.

Family;;
      Father ;; Adderbite [ Adoptive ]
      Mother ;; Thunderstar [ adoptive ]
      Siblings ;; Tinykit
      Mate ;; too young
      Offspring ;; too young
Last edited by Chimericect on Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A grateful mother

Postby Chimericect » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:51 am

Name; Briarleap [ One that leaps over evergrowing briars ]
    Previous Names;; unknown
    Gender;; Female
    Age;; 35 moons

Current Rank;; Queen
    Previous Ranks;; Warrior, Medicine cat, Loner

Personality ;; Briarleap is a very cautious and caring she-cat that wants the best for her one and only kit. She rarely, if ever, raises her voice, never yelling to scold a kit. She doesn't see the point in making them feel bad, how would they learn if they just cried? She's more of the stern, I'm going to give you a disappointed look then explain what you did wrong kind of cat. This can go for anyone of any age, it could be Thunderstar herself and she's still do this. A lot of cats love her because she's pretty laid back and very friendly. She fit right into the clan when she joined!

Meeting others is something that Briarleap doesn't usually do so well with, being rather nervous and untrusting ag first. However, she learned how to place trust in Ferretfur and then in the clan, and never once regretted it. She loves the clan life and does her best to be the best warrior, although right now [ 35 moons ] her main focus is queen, where she looks after the orphans that are brought into the clan. She has a big heart and has no problems helping out those that were left behind or lost, and she would hope that if anything were to happen to wolfkit that someone would do the same.

History;;
    Briarleap was born to an ancient clan, one that thrives far off near an abandoned twoleg village. Briarkit, a kit that was chosen by the elders to be the next medicine cat. "Good omens." they said. "I have a good feeling about this one." They murmured among one another. So, as a kit she was entrusted to the medicine cat, a growing bond already established between the two. Her old clan worked much differently than a traditional clan, as it wasn't run by just one leader but a small group of 3 elders. They must unanimously agree on each decision, and it seemed that the spirits whispered the fate to them. There was an extra position in the clan as well called Omen reader, where they were entrusted to interpret omens that medicinecats would normally get, allowing a medicine cat to focus on their duties. An omen was received that the old medicine cat would soonneed an apprentice, although the reason as to why was unknown until many moons later.

When Briarleap was only 7 moons old, her beloved mentor was called to starclan unexpectedly. The reason was unknown, but the pressure was on Briar[paw] to pick up the slack. She struggled, but eventually she pulled through. Her clan had been having a rough time with a rogue group that lived nearby, slowly growing in number. Attacks became frequent to the point the den was almost always filled with at least 4 warriors.

Briar[paw]'s life changed when she was 10 moons, deciding that she could go on her own to collect her own herbs. With the attacks still going on, you would've believed that a cat as intelligent as herself would have known better, but she refused to take a guide with her. A smug young tom around her age had spotted her and decided to follow her, the young rogue immediately charming the stressed medicine cat. They met for a little over a year, both growing closer and closer to one another. It could be described similar to romeo and juliet: a young and forbidden love between two clashing sides. A rogue and a medicine cat. It could never happen.

Little did she know that the charming and romantic tom had been corrupted by the cats of the shadowlands; the equivalent of the dark forest in their beliefs. He was completely under their control, mindlessly listening to their every command as he slowly rose to power in the small rogue clan. All he needed was an heir to carry on, to be trained in the ways of the shadow cats and continue the climb to power should anything ever happen to him. So, the rotten tom had asked her a simple question; "will you be my mate?"

Briarleap was 33 moons when she had given birth to Wolfkit. She had hidden in a long tunnel the cats never went into, as it could have easily collapsed at any minute. It was here that Briarleap had kept Wolfkit for a moon, caring for her child in secret. Her actions were not unseen by starclan, though, that knew of the shadow cats' plan for domination. They sent a storm, causing the nervous mother to run to the safety of her kit and take her somewhere safe. Her mate was there as well, his intentions stated to be concern, but his true intentions were to knowing the whereabouts of the kit.

The river flooded quickly, catching Briarleap off guard as she was pulled away from the clan she called home. It was there she spent a day floating, managing to catch a log that had been pulled down as well and taking a rest there. She cuddled her soaking and weak kit, scared the poor newborn would not make it. She thought all hope was lost until a brave tomcat had found her and welcomed them in with open arms. They've resided in the tribe for quite some time, and it was here that briarleap received a full tribe name and a forever home.

Family;;
      Father ;; Unknown
      Mother ;; Unknown
      Siblings ;; Unknown
      Mate ;;
      Offspring ;; Wolfkit
Last edited by Chimericect on Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wolfkit ||

Postby Chimericect » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:52 am

Name; Wolfkit [ to be wolfsong ]
    Previous Names;; None
    Gender;; Female

Current Rank;; Kit
    Previous Ranks;; Loner

Personality ;; As a kit, Wolfkit is very shy and nervous all of the time. She doesnt initiate conversations with the other clan cats if she doesn't have to, and tends to stick right by her mother. If you're tinykit, however, you won't care about her nervous habits and will successfully pester her into being your friend. In that case, you'll see that she is rather dark and not exactly someone that you'd want to be around. She isn't your normal happy go lucky kit, but instead is quiet and seems to talk about death and pain a lot, although even she doesn't know why. The poor child has constant nightmares, which in turn make her skittish and anxious around others. She fears doing a lot of tasks and especially refuses to do anything relating to water, although she doesn't know why. She's completely paralyzed when it comes to water, her eyes staring blankly at it. She's rendered helpless. She has no memory of the flood or how she came to the clan, so when asked why she fears it somuch she can't give much of an answer.

Wolfkit enjoys very few things and usually spends her nursery days sleeping or laying around rather than leaping and bounding with her friends. It isn't that she's lazy, she just doesn't feel like playing around with the others. This makes her come off as rude and not very well liked by other cats, whether it be clan or not.

As an apprentice, Wolfpaw doesn’t change much aside from the fact she is no longer hovering around her mother. She does what she must, then is usually hiding in the apprentices den, an expression of apathy upon her face. She knows the other apprentices avoid her, she would avoid herself if she could too. She is still riddled with nightmares, however she’s found that they bring her joy and excitement that nothing else has. Her nightmares, she’s learned, are just ‘starclan’ cats that wish to make her and Crowcaw strong warriors, strong enough to take on the entire band of rogues. She listens to their lies, not knowing the true evil that these spirit cats possess, by knowing of the dark forest and of the dangers that lurk inside.

History;;
    Wolfkit was born to the leader of the rogue group and Briarleap, although her father isn’t very important when it comes to who she is. Not at first, at least. He left Briarleap only until Wolfkit was able to open her eyes, eyes that never actually saw what he looked like. Before long both she and briarleap were sent down a river and into the territory of a growing tribe, although Wolfkit has no recollection of this actually occurring. She knows she wasn’t born in the clan, that she came there as an outsider. All of them did, there wasn’t a single cat in this clan that is a second generation clan member of this tribe, so she didn’t feel too bad about herself for it.

notes ;;
    - easily manipulated
    - falls prey to the dark forest cats, listening to their lies with Crowpaw and falling under their control

Family;;
      Father ;; Unknown
      Mother ;; Briarleap
      Siblings ;; Unknown
      Mate ;; too young
      Offspring ;; Too young
Last edited by Chimericect on Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Brokenpaw || I'm not broken

Postby Chimericect » Wed May 23, 2018 12:21 pm

Name || Brokenpaw
      Originally shadedkit, Brokenkits name was changed after an argument broke out between her biological parents, causing her to be taken to her fathers place of origin. On their journey there, Brokenkit gets severely injured, resulting in a broken leg. As a reminder of her "weakness," her father calls her brokenkit. The name stuck, she's never thought about changing it.
    Nicknames || Okie
      Crowpaw doesn't like calling her Brokenpaw, "It makes you sound like you're injured or something, you aren't injured." So instead, he just calls her Okie, taking the "oken" part of broken and adding an ie for fun. Crowpaw is the only one that calls her this, and is the only one who will be allowed to call her this. Anyone else that dares most likely gets clawed in the mouth.
    Future name || Brokenmoon
    Previous names || Shadedkit, Brokenkit
      Brokenpaw requested that, when her warrior name was given, that it didn't become a tribe name. She wishes to still be connected to the old clan life to serve as a reminder of what she could have been stuck with. Thunderstar called the new warrior "Brokenmoon" due to her arrival day taking place during the halfmoon. It's so a name that hints towards the fact her and her sibling, Wholesun, are opposites and yet are still connected.
    Gender || She-cat
    Age || 9 moons
    Sexuality || Heterosexual
    Previous rank || Kit of Barrenclan [ non-rise canon clan ], Apprentice of the Death Rogues [ non-canon rise clan ], Runaway (loner)
    Current Rank || Apprentice
    Future Rank || Warrior

Physical attributes ||
      Height || Small
      Build || muscular
      Weight || Underweight slightly
      Defining trait || Patterned fur
      Ailments|| Permanent limp from back leg breaking as a kit, never healed completely right.
      Full physical description || Brokenpaw is a short and semi-muscular she-cat with a longer muzzle. Her body is long and slim, with her dark marbled fur usually sticking out in all different directions. She seems to be a common target when it comes to fleas, her fur being soft and perfect for them to stay, so she can commonly be seen with small bald spots where she managed to over scratch her fur. Due to poor care by her original clan, Brokenkit is also slightly underweight, but gaining it back after being with the clan for a little while.

---

Positive traits|| Determined // Strong // Clever // Resourceful
    Negative traits || Impatient // Nervous // Self-depreciating // Distrustful
    Defining traits ||

As viewed by an outsider || Not knowing Brokenpaw, she seems rather scary and unapproachable. Her rugged appearance matched with her constantly angered look doesn't seem to do her any favors. At first she does look how she seems- uncaring, bitter, and rather annoyed by the fact you even bothered to talk to her. She isn't exactly the best at socialization. She has improved, however the unfortunate beginning has caused some of the older warriors to be apprehensive about her. She really means no harm, but unfortunately she just doesn't come off as approachable.

Overall personality ||
    How she views herself || Brokenpaw has always only viewed herself the way she was taught: she is weak and useless. This was her mindset for quite a few moons, where she would simply believe she wasn't worth the time of day. However, her view has since changed due to Wholepaw, the bubbly and optimistic cat she's proud to call her half-brother. She still views herself as a mistake, but less so than before. She tries to see the bright side to everything, although her efforts are often in vain, as she is overwhelmed by the sense of being in darkness. The young apprentice has a hard time fitting in, or at least she did before. Now, the young apprentice is beginning to get a good grip on who she is, even if her negativity gets in the way.
    Once you get to know her, you learn that she's pretty fun to be around if you can understand her constant sarcasm. She looks serious, but is honestly just a squish. She is always looking for approval, even if it isn't obvious, and wants to have constant validation that she is a good warrior from her peers and any authority figure. She craves attention, although she would never go out of her way to obtain it.

Fears ||
      Something happening to Wholepaw || While she hasn't known wholepaw for too long, she grew quite fond of him after their little journey and has learned to care about her half sibling. Because of their split, though, she doesn't get to see him all that often, limiting it to only gatherings once a moon. She doesn't live in constant fear where she thinks "oh my starclan what if he died." It's more of an occasional thought that crosses her mind where she thinks "if something happened, I couldn't be there for him. I wouldn't know." and that scares her.
      Seeing the death rogues again ||
      Dogs ||
      Not being good enough ||
    Secrets ||
      Crush on Crowpaw ||
      Wishes wholepaw would've stayed with her ||
    Hobbies / Recreation ||
      Feather-weaver ||
      Collects bones and herbs for boneshaker ||
      Plays with the kits||
    Strengths ||
      Quick-Learner ||
      Quick-Thinker ||
      XXX
    Weaknesses ||
      Bad leg ||
      Easily- Frustrated ||
      Hard time running / climbing / swimming ||
    Likes ||
      Rain ||
      Morning walks ||
      Birdsong ||
      Mice ||
    Dislikes ||
      Loud noises ||
      Being ignored ||
      Being startled ||
      Cobwebs ||

Biggest accomplishment || finding a home to call her own
    Biggest regret || Not trying harder to get Wholepaw to come with to the tribe
---

The story begins before Brokenkit was born, when a rogue met a warrior and the two fell in love. A genuine love, or so it seemed. The she-cat hadn't know that a rogue clan was looking to build their ranks, that they would only come for the child and never be seen again. So, in time the young she-cat bore a single daughter, whom she called shadedkit.

When shadedkit was about a moon old, her father (known as Jag) had trekked across the area to see his beloved daughter, who was eagerly awaiting his return. When he appeared, though, he didn't interact with her, nor did he really acknowledge her. Instead, his attention was toward the she-cat shadedkit knew as her mother. He said Shadedkit should be with his clan, that they would put a warrior like her to good use. When the mother protested, the tom decided to take more drastic measures. He threatened the clan, claiming that he would make sure they would not live when the time comes. Upon further protest, the rogue lunged at the queen and delivered what appeared to be a killing bite, wasting no time to turn back to shadedkit to pick her up. Shadedkit never saw her mother again.

[ What shadedkit never knew was that her mother did not die that day, going limp quick in order to be released. Her mother, however, never went after Shadedkit. She has no idea where the kit was, or where they were going. So, she simply went back to the clan in defeat. This is where Wholekits story begins. ]

From here on i'll keep it easy to read since my form is becoming longer already /)w(\

- Her name changed to Brokenkit after her Father and Mother got into an argument over which clan she should be in. On the journey there she fell and broke her back leg, causing a permanent limp later on.
    - Father took her to his clan; a clan of rogues [ death rouges ]
    - She was trained from the moment she got there to be heartless and cold
    - never had time to be a kit
    - Was called brokenpaw from 2 moons +
    - Time in the rouge clan caused her to believe she wasn't strong, that she was useless and weak because she had a limp
    - at 6 moons she is given an 'official apprentice ceremony,' but it was just her father feeling slightly bad for his actions.
    - Wholepaw appears the night of her first official watch night [ night after the ceremony ]
    - In belief that Brokenpaw had let Wholepaw in as a spy, she was chased off (in reality they just needed a reason to get rid of her, they didn't want 'useless warrior scum' around ]
    - Brokenpaw was furious at wholepaw for what had happened, tries to shake him off.
    - It doesn't work. Eventually she starts to ask him questions.
    - Learns about Wholepaw
    - They journey, needing to look for a new home
    - On the way there, Wholepaw seems to change Broken, or at least impact her a bit. He helps her to feel loved for once, she thinks its odd.

- Wholepaw and Broken split up, needing to hunt for food. On her hunt, Brokenpaw meets Crowpaw for the first time.
    - Crowpaw invites her to come back with him, she says she has to go find her brother. When wholepaw and brokenpaw meet up again, it turns out wholepaw had found a clan too
    - The two part ways, but learn that they can see each other during gatherings. It's better than nothing!
    - Brokenpaw is led into the camp and is immediately accepted by everyone

- She has a hard time fitting in at first
    - Ceremony to celebrate her initiation, she gets her first feather (thinks it's odd)
    - Mentor is Adderbite
    - currently getting used to clan life and growing to love every second of it.

Family;;
    Father ;;
    Mother ;;
    Siblings ;; Wholepaw
    Mate ;; too young
    Offspring ;; too young
Last edited by Chimericect on Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Softpaw || The peaceful mediator

Postby Chimericect » Wed May 23, 2018 12:24 pm

Name; Softpaw
      One with the softest heart of all
    Previous Names;; unknown
    Gender;; Male

Previous Ranks;; Hostage of the tribe of screeching souls

Personality ;;
      Softpaw is an optimistic cat that only has love to give. His heart is bigger than any other cat, and he always puts others before himself. Even despite the hell that the poor cat has been through, he never tries to make others stop smiling. He is very obedient and does what he is told without question, making him an excellent soldier if need be. The young apprentice is seen tagging along the other apprentices, usually following suit in whatever they do, and usually taking the fall for what they do. He doesn’t mind, he loves everyone in his clan unconditionally and would very much prefer that he take the blame for things. He almost never lies, only doing so to cover for the other trouble makers that lie within the clan.

Softpaw tends to be the first face that the other clan members see when they first join, as he wants them to feel welcome and loved almost immediately. He does whatever he can to make others happy, even if it only hurts him. The young tom essentially radiates peace and love, the tom never raising his voice and never resorting to violence. In fact, there are rumors that if we had a battle, Softpaw would single handed let be able to make peace with the rival clan.

As a warrior, he is granted the name One with the softest heart of all, also known as Softheart. He is given the job of messenger, as he isn’t exactly good at the whole fighting situation, and this way he never has to really worry about fighting. He takes pride in his job and takes pride in his tribe. His hard working and lovable attitude makes him one of the most liked in the clan, and one of the easiest to talk to.

History;;
      Softpaw was born to two rogues from the rivaling tribe, although he was never given a name.

was then found at apprentice age after being beaten and left to die from the rivaling tribe, being of no use to them. His pacifistic attitude came as a shock to the rest of the clan, seeing the way he was raised was that of a savage. Softpaw took quite some time to heal both physically and emotionally, but once he did he found that he fit right into the clan as a permanent part of the ever growing family.

Family;;
      Father ;;
      Mother ;;
      Siblings ;;
      Mate ;; too young
      Offspring ;; too young
Last edited by Chimericect on Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:37 am, edited 5 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fidgetstrike

Postby Chimericect » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:03 am

Name; Fidgetstrike
    Previous Names;;