Tribe of roaring flames || Rise.

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Tribe of roaring flames || Rise.

Postby Chimericect » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:08 am

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    Level up goals
    ► Draw or order art of 2 characters [ [url=XX]By me[/url] / [url=XX]by me[/url] ]
    ► Create a personality or history for 2 characters [ Pantherpaw personality [ 252 words ] / [url=XXX]Covepaw Personality [ XXX words ][/url] ]
    ► Write about or draw 2 scenes of your choice [ X / X ]
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
[img]clanemblem[/img]

1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
    2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
    3. Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.
    4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
    5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
    6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
    7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
    8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled.
    9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
    10. A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
    11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Question all trespassing cats.
    12. No warrior can neglect a cat in pain or danger, even if the cat is from a different Clan.
    13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
    14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.
    15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
    16. Each Clan has the right to be proud and independent, but in times of trouble they must forget their boundaries and fight side by side to protect the four. Each Clan must help the others so that no Clan will fall.

The tribe of roaring flames is a relatively new tribe, as Thunderstar created this tribe. Because of this, they don't have as much about them as many other clans do. However, that doesn't stop the newfound group from doing their best to be a good clan. Some cats who claim to be decendants of warriors tell the stories of their ancestors, others tell stories of their battles and hardships as rogues or loners, and the last few talk about their former life as a kittypet. They are all close knit and have a deep trust within one another, and it shows on patrols and hunting parties.

The tribe was named by Thunderstar, who remembered a story of how warriors used to rule these parts before a forest fire occurred. She felt like "the tribe of roaring flames" would honor them well. This small group of cats are trying hard to live up to past warriors, hoping that they'll gain their approval and gain their help as they rest in starclan.

As a tribe completely make up of former kittypets, loners, and rogues, they tend to have rough patches and trouble remembering that this is their life now. It isn't always the easiest, but they're there for one another and that brings each one closer together. They work together and stand side by side through thick and thin.

The cats of this tribe are believed to be fearsome and strong. They're known for being smaller in size, and masters of the dark. This tribe of cats are relatively headstrong and tend to disregard rules and borders, whether on accident or on purpose is a mystery. Like their namesake, these cats have a fire burning in them that could never be extinguished. Some notable traits of these cats include their fierce lotyalty and closeness to each of their clan mates; most of these cats have no problems giving heir life up to protect their other clan mates. They tend to be rather reckless. At gatherings, the reports often consist of how their apprentices survived stupid and useless situations that they shouldn't have been in to begin with, or their warriors managing to kill off something they accidentally angered because of their stupidity.

This tribe of fierce warriors should not be messed with, as they have proven to be excellent at fighting and their passion and love of their clan tends to fuel their fighting spirit. While they tend to run in head first, they often become excellent strategists once it comes to the battle field, as they practice different tactics on the other dangerous wild creatures that roam in their area. They have been known as one of the larger and scarier clans, and one that would make an excellent ally if necessary.
Last edited by Chimericect on Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:52 am, edited 49 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tribe of roaring flames || Clan Members

Postby Chimericect » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:37 am

Chief​
    Thunderstar || Female || 29 moons || X

Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ
    Adderbite || Male || 43 moons || X

Spirit Guide
    Boneshaker || Male || 35 moons || X [ second healer ]

Healer
    Mousepaw || Female || 14 moons || X

Story Tellers

Scourers

Sentrys

Hunter / Gatherers

Warriors
    Owlhoot || Male || 54 moons || X
    Spiderweb || Male || 45 moons || X
    Ferretfur || Male || 40 moons || X
    Fidgetstrike || Female || 31 moons || X
    Hawkhunt || Male || 29 moons || X

Apprentices
    Pebblepaw || Female || 12 moons || X
    Brokenpaw || Female || 12 moons || X
    Pantherpaw || Female || 12 moons || X
    Covepaw || Female || 12 moons || X
    Crowpaw || Male || 11 moons || X
    Softpaw || Male || 11 moons || X
    Squirrelpaw || Female || 9 moons || X
    Tinypaw || Male || 7 moons || X
    Wolfpaw || Female || 6 moons || X

Elders
    None

Kit-watchers
    Briarleap || Female || 38 moons || X

Queens
    none

Kits

Aɴceѕтorѕ
    None

Oυтѕιder Cαтѕ
    None

---
    Mentors and apprentices
    Thunderstar -> Brokenpaw
    Adderbite -> Crowpaw
    Boneshaker -> Mousepaw
    Ferretfur -> Softpaw
    Owlhoot -> Pebblepaw
    Fidgetstrike -> Squirrelpaw
    Spiderweb -> Pantherpaw
    Hawkhunt -> Covepaw

——
    Ships
    Thunderstar <3 Adderbite [ Not yet official ]
    Owlhoot <3 Honeywind (owned by Ajax.) [ Not yet official ]
    Brokenmoon <3 Crowcaw [ NYO ]
    Covepaw <3 Scratch [ NYO // owned by raincloud ]
    Mousefire <3 Emberbright [ NYO // owned by raincloud ]
    Ferretfur x Honeydust [ NYO // owned by sunny ]
    Boneshaker x ??? [ NYO // owned by Lady Masq. ]
    ——
    About each position
      Chief - Leader
      Deputy - Second in command. Takes over when leader dies or is unable to do their job
      Spirit guide
      Healer

Warrior - Trained predominantly in fighting. All apprentices must know how to fight, but warriors are more advanced in this skill and are usually given an apprentice for half of their training to focus primarily on fighting and defense skills.
Last edited by Chimericect on Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:19 am, edited 15 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tribe of roaring flames || World Building

Postby Chimericect » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:50 am

The tribe began when the star mistress, the goddess of guidance, appeared to a kit in a dream, a kit named Hope. She was the one chosen to revive life to a lost clan, one torn apart by greed and bloodlust. Setting off on her journey, she earned the name “Thunder

Clan gathering ;; The clan does indeed go to full gatherings with other clans, however this isn't what it is referring to. Thunderstar will call the clan together at random to bond in some way, shape, or form.

Gift of feathers ;; The gift of feathers marks the birth of a kit. As a kit, they are given a single feather that is usually pretty small. As an apprentice, they are given a slightly larger feather, which marks their apprenticeship. Before they are made a warrior, they are given the task of finding their own and presenting it to the clan. Feathers can be passed down from parent to child, as a gift from a friend, etc. It's a relatively new tradition, however everyone in the clan immediately receives one upon joining. These feathers are sometimes woven into fur or added as an attatchment to a collar or vine that newcomers will wear. These feathers tell the ranks of the cat as the largest or prettiest goes to special ranks such as leader, deputy, and medicine cat. [ 135 words ]

Tribute to the goddess // aka the star mistress, they call her the first spirit. Nobody knows who she is but she's been leading feral cats to the tribe, guiding them along the way.

The camp is located near the base of a large mountain. Their camp is sheltered by heavy foliage, but is rather large and able to care for a large tribe. When you first arrive into the camp, you must first go through a tunnel that was hidden under a large fallen log; seemingly a gift from the ancestors. The camp is unable to be reached any other way, as it is blocked off by large, thick trees and jagged rocks, along with poison ivy and other dangers. In the dead center of camp is a medium sized rock that was flat enough to make into a protective cover for their prey storage. From the entrance, making a direct left would lead you to the warriors den, which is a large den that has been created under the roots of one of the many large trees that protect their camp. The warrior den is one of the safest places to be, and it isn't uncommon to see kits try to wander in there to seek shelter from the extreme heat. A little ways away from the warriors den is the Elder tree, which is similar to the warriors den but a tad bit smaller with a bit more foliage protruding from the sides. It is usually warmer in the winter and one of the safest dens in the area. The apprentices den was an old fox den that had long since been abandoned, it seems that the fox once made a safe home out of the haven they found. The medicine cat den is under two large boulders, a small cave has been revealed. It is a perfect place to store herbs and berries, along with protection from outsiders, as this den is harder to reach with larger foes. The problem is, however, larger cats have a hard time entering the medicine cat den, and commonly have to wait outside. The nursery is located under thick bushes, a large hole dug underneath to provide shade and comfort for the kits and new mothers. Large sticks were dragged to act as a roof, and help to keep the bush from falling or dropping down. smaller rocks were placed outside of the den, too, to add the feeling of extra protection. The leaders den is a large crack in the middle of one of the many large rocks that surround the camp.

- Path to the spirit rocks ;; This is a thin path starting from the base of the mountain and heading upwards.It goes to the top of the mountain, however there is a small cut in the path where the cats have managed to make their own. It splits off of the main path and instead a smaller one leads to a small crack in the side of the mountain, large enough for the cats to enter and exit with ease. This path is dangerous for cats, especially smaller ones

- Crystal Cave / Spirit rock;; The crystal cave is located at one of the highest points of the mountain. It was said that, when a clan once existed around the area in which they live, they would travel to the cave and come back and claim to have 9 lives. While it is dangerous to get to, especially with the possibility of a predator, they see it as a test of strength and you showing that you can be a true leader. Inside of the cave is a large, glowing crystal surrounded by smaller ones. The biggest one in the middle is said to be the spirit rock, a place where starclan cats come down to bless leaders with 9 lives. To receive 9 lives, the leader must recite a small prayer and ask the blessing of the starclan warriors, then ask for them for guidance and strength. The leader-to-be then touches their nose to the rock, and falls asleep next to it, receiving their lives in a dream.

- Great tree of life ;; If you were to go deeper into the forest instead of up the mountain, you'd eventually come across what this tribe calls the great tree of life. It is the largest tree in the area. Surrounding the tree is a large clearing, which makes this a perfect spot for any gatherings that may occur at full moon.

- Salmon stream ;; A little ways past the great tree of life is a long stream that continues into a larger, rapid river if you were to follow it. Small fish can be found in this stream, and it isn't uncommon for this tribe to try to catch a few when prey is more scarce.

- Adder Rocks;; These are closer to the mountains. This area is the perfect breeding grounds for snakes and other deadly creatures that the tribe tries to avoid. This place is especially deadly for kits and apprentices who wander off and think that this is a good place for play, as there are plenty of high places to climb and

- Twoleg Colony ;; To the far south of the tribe area is a village of twolegs. It isn't as large as others, however they still pose a threat to the clan at times as most seem to possess weapons of sorts. This is the twoleg place in which Thunderstar originated from, and often goes between her clan and the twoleg place to bring back young cats/kits to join her clan. While not the most conventional way to help her clan grow, it's one of the only places she knows of to recruit cats.

- Training Grounds ;; The training grounds are located a short distance from the camp and is easily accessible to anyone. This area is usually teaming with small critters, which can be a blessing and a curse. It provides excellent practice for the apprentices,however it does tend to attract larger predators that can prove to be a danger as well. Nevertheless, the clearing is a perfect place to practice fighting as well and it isn't uncommon to find two young apprentices sparring on their own time here.
Last edited by Chimericect on Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:32 am, edited 9 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tribe of roaring flames || Names to use / HM's

Postby Chimericect » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:56 am

Thunderstar future kits
    - Bluekit
    - Talonkit
    - Bearkit

Stormbringer
    Moonflame
    Shadowclaw
    Lionleap

Hawkhunt
    wildfire
    Foxflower
    Stoneshine

Panthersoul

Weaselkit / paw / fleck

Rain that falls from the clouds // Raincloud
    The chilling caw of crows // Crowcaw
    Bird that sings in the trees // Birdsong
    Glow of a rising sun // Sunrise
    Sky that breaks at dawn // Skybreak
    Leaf That Glides In The Wind // Leafglide
    Fish That Swim Through Water // Swimmingfish
    Breeze that throws dust around // Dustbreeze
    Raven that soars through storms // Ravenstorm
    Deer that prances through the fields // Deerstep

Spiritrunner

[ Mousepaws story ]
    Shadepelt [ Father ]
    Frostwhisker [ sibling ]
    Cinderhawk [ sibling ]

[ Brokenpaw story ]
    Jag -> XXX [ Father ]

[ Wanderer story ]
    - Wanderer
    - Moondrifter [ Daughter ]
    - Sunchaser [ Son ]
    - Stargazer [ Old mate ]
    - Reaper [ Brother ]
    ----
    HM Count || 1
    X
Last edited by Chimericect on Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:16 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tribe of roaring flames || A bold leader

Postby Chimericect » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:56 am

Name; Thunderstar
    Also Known as; Thunder that rumbles in the night
    Previous Names;; Hope -> Thunder
    Gender;; Female
    Age;; 24 moons

Current Rank;; Leader
    Previous Ranks;; Kittypet, Loner, Leader

Current Personality ;; Thunderstar, previously Hope, is a very loud and friendly cat who loves to chat with others. Making allys seems to be a special talent that she possesses, as everyone seems to love the young she-cat. While not your ideal leader, she does seem to be very analytical and intuitive, which is something quite a few of her clanmates possess. She has a way of thinking things through incredibly quickly, and tends to always make the best decisions for her clan. She is young and rather naïve; there is still so much she doesn't know about being a leader and that tends to show. She often doubts her actions and choices after making them, even if they seem to be the right choice. Nevertheless, this never stopped her from having a good time and doing her best. Thunderstar is very protective of her newfound clan, as she sees them as her new family, and family is something that she values. She would not hesitate to kill someone who was thought to be a danger to her clan, and would give all nine of her lives in order to do it. Despite this, Thunderstar would prefer not to fight if at all possible, as she really does just want to live peacefully in the haven that she has made. Of course, that isn't always the case. If you decide that this clan is the one that you want to fight, you better be prepared for a quick defeat. Thunderstar is the kind of motivational speaker that can rally sheep to take on lions; and even if she weren't like this, she managed to recruit some strong former warriors that can give you a run for your money. Thunderstar has a rather charismatic charm, and can manage to charm anyone without trying.

Despite these positive qualities, Thunderstar has quite a few that can put her on the negative side of things. She tends to be a bit of a show off, especially when there are other males around. Young and reckless, the young she-cat tends to do rather stupid things in order to get the attention of other cats. While this happened to recruit her a new warrior, she may end up losing a life if she continues with her shenanigans. She'll grow out of it, of course, with time. As stated before, Thunderstar tends to doubt herself quite a bit, and although she comes off as confident and secure, she really isn't. She genuinely fears making the wrong decision and letting her clan down, or managing to make her clan perish. She gets inside her own head at times, and this can cause her to be snappy and rude. If you manage to catch her while she's thinking things over, she'll most likely shoot a glare and quite possibly a snarl at you, and if you don't leave after that then she'll release a whip of words down on you. Once she realizes what she has done, she'll apologize and feel guilt for a little while, but then return to her normal happy self.
    Thunderstar tends to be a forgiving cat; she rarely holds grudges. If she does manage to hold one against you, then you better believe you have done something genuinely wrong. She lives by "forgive and forget," but adds on "unless they hurt your family." because, again, family is one of the most important things to her. She also finds value in bonding with those in the clan, starting her own tradition that occurs once every moon.

History;; In the quiet neighborhood surrounded by heavy foliage, a white she-cat gave birth to a litter of three healthy kits. This kits were called by twolegs "Faith, Hope, and Charity." Their father was an unknown tom,

Her 9 lives;;

Family;;
      Father ;; Unknown // presumably alive
      Mother ;; Seraph // alive
      Siblings ;; Faith and charity // Both Alive
      Mate ;; None
      Offspring ;; None
Last edited by Chimericect on Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:20 am, edited 5 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adderbite || A brave deputy

Postby Chimericect » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:40 am

Name || Adderbite
      The name Adderbite was given to him after he protected Thunder from being attacked by a snake. She felt like it was a name that showed off his bravery, and a name that had a deep and good meaning behind it. Adderbite took this name with pride, and is content with the new name he has been given.
    Previous Names || Greyfang // Rat
    Sex || Male
    Rank || Warrior // will be deputy
    Previous Ranks ||
      Kit
      Apprentice
      Warrior
      Deputy (not for very long)
      Rogue
    Clan || Tribe of Roaring Flames
    Age || 38 moons

Weight || 17 lbs
    Height || 16 inches tall
    Theme Song || I will not bow

Personality Development|| Before meeting Thunderstar, Adderbite was cold and ruthless; he was exactly who he was created to be. When he was given an order, he would do it, no questions asked. He didn’t see anything wrong with who he was at the time, he was raised to believe that he would be a powerful leader. Because of this, he began to have a pretty big ego. He began to brag about how amazing he was, and his friend Finchpaw would only feed it by agreeing with him, thinking she was being helpful. He’s a quick learner; he had to be. As he aged, he only became more harsh; more cold. In fact, he shut out the world and began to act as a drone of sorts to his father, not acting or thinking on his own but instead taking orders. He would be a great leader if he followed the commands of Thornstar. He didn’t realize how contradictory it was until he was alone, with nobody else around. Adderfang was never one to show much care to anyone other than his mother, an old elder, and Finchfeather. He never had the chance to bond with anyone else, and it shows much later on.

When Adderbite became a Rogue, his personality only worsened. He became ruthless and bloodthirsty, and had no regard for the life of anyone. If he was something moving, he would crush the life out of it as soon as he could. He didn’t care for relationships, nor did he care for affection (or so he thought.) He began to believe that he was a god, and that all should bow to him. Quite frankly, if he hadn’t met Thunderstar, there’s no telling how bad Adderfangs ego would have gotten or what he would have done. At this point he's just hiding behind a mask, using it to justify his horrible behavior.

When shown love and compassion, Adderbite is the most awkward cat you’d ever see. He responds with this sort of awkward "What is affection and why are you showing it to me? Ok but wait don't stop I like it come back please." He still is struggling with the idea of warming up to others, but he's definitely working on it. He's learned how to interact with others without coming off as aggressive and threatening, which was a HUGE step for him. His first impressions still come off as awkward and more creepy than anything, but you can tell he really doesn't mean any harm, and he's just doing his best.

Adderbite is quite the child. Whether it was his normal personality or just compensation for a lost childhood is unclear, but the massive cat can be known as a gentle giant as long as he isn't provoked. He loves children, he's learned this after helping Thunderstar try to recruit different cats to the clan, most of them being young and curious to the new way of life.

Strengths / Weaknesses || Adderbite is a strong and large cat that has a lot of power. He has a lot of brute strength and can pack quite the punch. He's good for fighting and defending the clan. This large size, however, tends to give him a bit slower speed. What he makes up for in power, he lost in speed. He is very adept at climbing trees and boulders, however swimming is not his strong suit and he would prefer not to swim. He has a think pelt that allows him to stay warm in the cold weather. He uses this to his advantage, too, by snuggling with the clanmates that tend to feel worse in the cold. His sight can be considered a weakness, as he lost his vision in one eye completely. This has allowed him to focus on his other senses though. Although not drastically improved, Adderbite does have a great sense of hearing and smell.

History ||
    Adderbite was born with the name Greykit and sheltered in a small and dying clan that once ruled the woods. He was born to the power hungry leader, Thornstar, and the soft-spoken and skittish medicine cat, Birdsong. Already he was an abomination; a cat against the code. However, he was the only kit in a litter of 4 that was deemed fit enough to live and survive in the clan according to Thornstar. Any siblings that Adderbite might have had "mysteriously" perished, whether by starvation or intentional killing by Thornstar.

As a kit, Adderbite was relatively quiet and not as curious as other kits. The expectations of his father from day one required him to be strong and vigilant; he was never really allowed to act like a kit. No running or playing around. A true warrior watches and waits, preparing for a strike that could occur. A true warrior does not show emotions, nor does he feel them. He must be prepared to fight and take the lives of others without a second thought. His mother was his only solace from a cold and unforgiving world that he was born into, giving him the only sense of security that he could ever feel. Even that, though, was a stretch, as Thornstar made Birdsong go back to being the medicine cat almost immediately. He was instead watched by an elder that went by the name of Brokengaze, a blind and scrawny tom that was left alone most of the time. Brokengaze treated Adderbite like a son, and the two were close. That is, until starclan called Brokengaze. Adderbite was devastated, spending the last moon he had as a kit alone in the den of his father, who kept a watchful eye on him and made sure that Adderbite knew that he would be the leader someday.
    As an apprentice, he was obviously taken under the wing of his own father, who pushed him beyond the limits that were possible for the new apprentice. It was through Thornstar that Adderbite grew to have a darkness in his heart that ate away at him with each passing day. In this clan, though, he befriended a littermate of his that went by the name Finchpaw, who often pestered Adderbite to do things and, often times getting him in trouble. While he never stated it, he did enjoy Finchpaws constant bugging. He felt like he had a friend in her, and soon she became his anchor to staying humane. Each day, Thornstar would sow darkness into his heart, teaching him about the glory of bloodshed and power. "Never show mercy; Mercy is a sign of weakness. The second you get a chance, you kill. You make sure there is no chance of their survival."

The training was brutal and he never ceased, not even when he was given the name Greyfang and called a warrior. Thornstar called for the removal of his current deputy, not caring for the warrior code, and not caring for the approval of starclan. See, Thornstar believed that a warrior created by him and related to him would be an even greater leader of the clan. This was the last straw for many clan cats, though. Only a few moons later, a rebellion occurred in attempt of overthrowing Thornstar and killing the new deputy.

A specific Scene ||
    Greyfang scanned the camp, his eyes narrowed with a scowl plastered on his face. “Thornstar, where are the warriors, they were to be back awhile ago.” He asked, his voice low and deep. He sat with his matted tail curled neatly under his red stained paws. His claws flexed as Thornstar hissed, pacing back and forth in a circle in the middle of the almost empty camp. Greyfang flinched, awaiting his father to slash at him in anger as he had normally done; however that moment never came. Before he opened his eyes, he heard the loud, alarming screech of Thornstar and another cat. Greyfangs eyes shot open as he watched the former deputy, Dustbird, take on Thornstar. It only took a matter of seconds for him to feel the burning sensation of pain ache across his backside as he felt a heavy weight of another cat pin him down. He snarled, his amber eyes burning with rage as he easily kicked his attacker off of him, picking himself up and hissing furiously. It took only a moment for the two to make eye contact, and for a second Greyfang felt his heart drop. “Finchfeather?” He murmured, his old friend viewing him with a hatred so strong it pained him to see. “Don’t say my name, you evil monster.” She snarled, lunging again at Greyfang. Greyfang leapt out of the way, turning for an instant to see his father sparring with Dustbird, Oaktail, and Fallenstone not too far behind. He noticed his mother stalking behind, preparing to lunge and take one of the three other attackers on. Greyfang turned his attention back to Finchfeather; she was his only focus now. It was here that his training took over, rage engulfing his very soul and leading him to attack without any remorse. Finchfeather knew the brute’s weaknesses, dodging his attacks and once again pinning him down. She hesitated, not really wishing to hurt her friend. Greyfang, noticing this, spoke up. “Why are you doing this?” Greyfang asked bitterly, not bothering to push her off just yet. It would’ve been easy to just shove her off and pin her down, Finchfeather was always bad with rebounding attacks. She wouldn’t be able to fight very long either, her stamina was much lower than his own. He already won this fight, he just wanted answers. “We are sick and tired of you and your father.” She started, her tail swishing back and forth in anger, her claws digging into Greyfangs skin. “The other warriors and I… we want harmony. We’re sick of this. We can’t keep fighting like we are now, the surrounding clans could easily band together and wage a war. We would never be able to win.” She sounded defeated and sad, and for a second Greyfang almost felt pity for her. Almost. He chuckled, swiping her paws out from under her and switched positions, looming over the dazed she-cat. “You’ve just thinking to pessimistically my love, we could take over whoever we want.” He hissed, grinning madly. He pushed his weight down, making sure she couldn’t bother to move to get up, then turned his gaze over to the other fight that had been going on. His heart sank at the sight of his mother, lifeless and bloodied. It appeared that she had taken down Dustbird, leaving the warrior helpless and blinded, yowling in pain. Thornstar and the other two warriors were still at it, but it appeared that Thornstar was tiring fast.

“Greyfang, I don’t want to fight you.” Finchfeather murmured beneath him, squirming slightly. Greyfang watched as the two warriors circled his father. He watched as his father snarled, and he knew what he had to do. Without hesitation, the large grey and very angry brute lept off of Finchfeather and onto Fallenstone. Fallenstone snarled in alarm, but stood no chance against the brute. Greyfang sunk his teeth into Fallenstones flesh, the warriors painful yowl echoing though the trees. Finchfeather screamed as well, her eyes widening as she struggled to heave herself up. As Greyfang turned to Oaktail, Thornstar charged at Finchfeather. “Traitor” He screamed, no hesitation as he leapt at her, claws extended and ready to kill. Greyfang watched as his father attacked the only living cat that still showed him love and he couldn't take it. With a swift slash of his paw, Greyfang watched as however many remaining lives his father had were lost all at once, no hope of his return. He glanced down at what he had done, eyes widening for a moment. He looked back at Finchfeather, who was clearly in shock and in pain.

Greyfang did something he would later regret for the rest of his life: he left. He couldn't bear to see the pain and horror that had occurred. He would never be able to return to his clan, and he had a firm belief he would never be accepted again. After all, his entire life was changed now. So, Greyfang found himself fleeing. His attitude became much colder than it already was. He refused to be called by the warrior name he was given, and instead called himself by a dangerous and vile creature that he had encountered only a few times before: Rat. That's what he was, a vile, disgusting creature that didn't deserve love. He genuinely believed this and after so long, he lost who he was. He let the despair and regret take over and turn into pure rage, which led him down a dark, dark path.

Meeting Thunderstar ||
    Rat stalked throughout the wooded area, his orange eyes scanning for any sign of life that may decide to test its luck. The wind blew through his matted grey fur; it seemed to be rather cold, however he didn't seem to notice. I didn't roar in his ears, it was just a quiet whisper that seemed to try to free him from his madness. It couldn't quiet the rustling of a nearby bush, which was now the center of Rat's attention. He sniffed the air, trying to see what it would be. Not that it mattered, no matter what terrible horror it could have been, it would perish. It seemed, however, to be the new scent of a cat. How odd, new cats never wandered into such a dangerous place. Nevertheless, he seemed to enjoy the idea of showing the new one who was boss. Best case scenario? He'd have a new layer of blood staining his rugged, dirt filled pelt.

Rat stalked closer and closer to his prey, a toothy grin plastered upon his face as he circled the bush like a wild bird of prey circling its next meal. "Oh, hey there! Have you come to help me out? Gosh I've been looking for someone ALL DAY." A voice chirped from the bush, the small head of a brown and cream she-cat popping out and looking up at the brute with the most innocent blue eyes of all. "Which way can I go to make it to a specific cave?" The small she-cat asked, seemingly unafraid of the blood-stained brute. This, in all honesty, had caught him off guard. Never once had he expected someone to be so fearless... or stupid. He didn't respond, but only lunged for the cat, getting ready to sink his fangs into her fur. She didn't scream, however, and only giggled a little. "Hm, I don't think playing would be a ton of fun right now but I appreciate you trying to lighten the mood! Now please, do you think you could show me to the mountain or something? I really need to go there, I-" Rat cut her off and gave an annoyed hiss. "Will you stop talking? My starclan you are annoying. I cant even enjoy this." He growled, instead slashing a nearby tree for any satisfaction. "Wait, wait, you said starclan! I heard of them, were you one of those clan cats?" The she-cat asked, eyes wide and excited and full of hope. Something of them seemed to fixate on rat, and he felt himself calm down a little. He let out a small grunt of annoyance before turning around and giving up. "You're going soft already. Great." he murmured to himself.

"Wait, hey i want to come with too! I don't have anywhere to go. On the way there, you can tell me about this 'Starclan!' I heard they were very helpful when it came to receiving my nine lives as a leader." She meowed with excitement, basically hopping next to the brute. Rat couldn't help but let out a small laugh, whipping around to face the annoying tabby. "You, a leader? Do you even know what it takes to be a leader? And do you even have a clan?" He asked, his eyes narrowing. Rat sat down, his large bushy tail swaying over the leaves and branches, some easily getting snagged in his fur and stuck.

The brown and cream tabby looked down for a second. She felt tiny next to the large brute, but that didn't seem to bother her. "Well, no, but I-"
    "Then why are you bothering with clan life? You're better off on your own." Rat interjected. Why bother with something so stupid and overrated? They never had his back, they never cared for him. The she-cat simply smiled, though, and fixed her unsettling blue eyes on his own orange ones. "Nobody is better off on their own. Now wait, you seem to know something about clan life. Why don't you come with me! I really need a guide." She asked excitedly.

He wasn't sure why he didn't just kill her where she stood, but he agreed. "Now wait a second, you aren't afraid of me?" The grey-furred giant mewed, clearly confused and slightly upset by this. Never had he experienced someone so relaxed and happy around him; he was used to the terror and the fear and the begging for life. This? This was unnatural. The She-cat gave a large grin, her tail swaying sweetly back and forth as she purred. "You aren't scary! I could see it, you're just like me..." she trailed off for a second before laughing. "Alright that seems like a slight overstatement, we two are really not alike I suppose, but I don't know, I didn't feel like you were going to hurt me. And you know what, I think that the starclan you speak of is helping me already."

Rat frowned, half wanting to tell her she was wrong, that starclan has never helped and that they were completely useless. However, he couldn't bring himself to it. Something about her optimism and joy struck a chord within him; he didn't want to destroy that. "Last question," Rat began. "What is your name?"

The tabby took a proud stance, holding her head up high and puffing her chest out. "I've been called Thunder."

The scar ||
    The two cats began their quest for the cave, where Thunder mentioned she would be given 9 lives by the cats of starclan. She asked many questions about clan life, and Rat revealed that it was actually rather awful. She, however, only seemed to grin with each answer. "You're so pessimistic." She'd tease.

He grew to enjoy the company of the tiny tabby. The journey went over the span of a moon; he never realized how far he had strayed from his former home, and it didn't hit him until he had finally come across the familiar territory in which he grew up in. "Hey, maybe I could show you my former clan." He joked, letting a small chuckle escape from him. He had forgotten, though, how literal and stubborn that Thunder was. "That would be AMAZING, can we? Please?" She begged. Rat frowned. "I would never be welcomed back. I was kidding." He grumbled, his ears folding to touch the back of his head. "Oh come on, I'm sure SOMEONE would be glad to see you!" She stated excitedly. "Lets go!"

Rat learned that he was extremely horrible at arguing against Thunder and decided "Whatever, fine, we can go, but if we die just know that this is your fault." he grumbled, leading her to the scent markers. "They seem stale." He whispered, his head tilting in confusion.
    "What does that mean, Rat?"
    "It means that they haven't marked their territory in awhile. A really long while." He murmured, trotting along the rocky path. "We're almost to camp. I'm surprised no warriors have come to ward us off just yet. Be on your guard." He hissed, crawling through the only entrance that they had to get into their camp. Thunder came up from behind him, trotting around the seemingly empty camp. "Where is everyone?" Rat asked out loud. His wonderings were cut short, however, when something sank its teeth into his back. He hissed in alarm, looking to see Thunder brawling with another she cat roughly her size. He turned to see a familiar face; one who he thought he would never see. "Dustbird?" He murmured, looking at the scarred brute. His left eye was gone, nothing but a long and deep scar remained. His left ear was torn as well. "I go by Shade now." He growled, lunging forward to attack Rat. Rat narrowed his eyes; Shade should have known better than to attack him. Within seconds, Rat had the Rogue pinned. "What happened here?" He demanded. Shade cackled like a madman. "You don't know? Once you ran off and your father dead, we had to choose a new leader and deputy, otherwise the wrath of starclan would be upon us. This turned into a war between the cats, everyone wanted to be the next leader. Everyone wanted that power. You should've seen it, the bloodbath. It was something alright. Some of us managed to get away. This one right here, this was my apprentice Autumnpaw. She lost her parents, and most of her friends that were just casualties trying to protect or stop those they loved. Your girlfriend got away too, Finchfeather. She's around here somewhere, along with maybe 2 other apprentices and a handful of new kits. Its a real shame. They're all scared and scattered about." Shade mewed. Rat frowned, he thought things would've been better. "But now that you're here..." Shade began again, a sudden burst of strength empowering him to push Rat off of him and begin again. "I can make you suffer for what you have caused.

Rat and Shade went at it for what felt like an eternity. Autumnpaw and Thunder have since stopped, Thunder instead asking the young apprentice many questions about clan life and what it was like. The two soft-hearted cats were interrupted by a loud screech. Shade had slashed at Rats eye, leaving him forever blinded on that side. Autumnpaw screamed as an enraged Rat sank his fangs into Shade. Rat quickly realized he would scar the young apprentice, and didn't want Thunder to think poorly of him so he let go, leaving the Rogue half alive and in a lot of pain.

"Leave, this is my home once again. You left it, and you are no longer welcome here." He announced, kicking dirt onto Shade before turning back to Thunder. Thunder widened her eyes as she realized that Rat was hurt, and that it was serious. "You're hurt, and it looks bad." She whispered.

Autumnpaw looked to Thunder for a second before piping up again. "I was going to be the medicine cat, I think I remember what can help. Hold on." She mewed, running back into the bushes before coming back with an assortment of herbs and cobweb. "I think if I crush these, they can be made into a paste that can help? I hope..." She murmured. Rat grinned, she looked like she was trying her best. He felt himself frowning, though, for a moment. He could no longer see, and he was certain it would be like this forever.

"On the bright side, you look much tougher than before. Nobody will mess with you now!" Thunder complimented, grinning madly. Rat cracked a smile at the comment. "Yeah, I suppose you're right."
    ---

How does he feel about the scar? || Adderbite, at first, despised the fact he could no longer see out of one of his eyes. It made him feel weak and rather useless, and it wasn't until Thunderstar slapped him out of it that he began to forget it was there. He sees his scar as a burden to carry for the remainder of his life, a reminder of the clan he had failed and left behind so long ago. It is a constant reminder of the beast he used to be, and will forever be something that motivates him to help Thunderstar on her quest to building a clan. It also helped him to work on his other senses, focusing on the sounds that echo around them, or the subtle vibrations in the earth when something large is coming around.

Relationship with Thunderstar || Adderbite holds Thunderstar to a high regard, seeing her as the one that gave him a positive purpose in life. She was the one that showed him kindness and the good things in the world; which was something that was hard for Adderbite at first. He never thought he would be a clan cat once again, but he now states his name with pride and gladly follows Thunderstars orders. He tends to guide her along, teaching her new things about clan life and exchanging stories about his life for something about hers. Its easy to tell the two are close, and that they trust one another with their life. Adderbite, in the future, may end up falling in love with Thunderstar, but will hide his feelings as he doesn't wish to ruin the friendship they have. //This is a fun prompt for later and further development, and potential drama. [ 136 words ]

Becoming Deputy? || Thunderstar, as her clan begins to grow, knows that she is to choose a deputy to be the next leader. Although there are many great candidates for the spot, she chooses Adderbite to be her successor. Since he was there from the beginning, she felt like it was a sign from starclan that he should be held to high standards and, of course, be the new leader. As for Adderbites thoughts on this, he isn't quite sure how he feels at first about being named the deputy. After all, this was his job once before. This time around, though, it feels different. He'll feel accepted and loved, and he'll vow to do the best he can. Something about it, though, does make him feel dread, for he doesn't want to think about a time where the cat he has spent so much time with and has grown to love will be gone, and he'll have to lead in her place.
Last edited by Chimericect on Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Boneshaker || A skilled medicine cat

Postby Chimericect » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:18 am

Tribe Name || Shaker of ancient bones
    Clan Name || Boneshaker
    Name Meaning ||
    Bone - For his lighter color and an early
    hint towards his gift. As a kit, though, he
    was called bones because of his small
    and thin size.
    Shaker- A suffix given to him that is a
    reference to the fear that bone-shaker
    tends to instill in other cats in the clan. It
    also refers to how he sometimes tosses
    the bones around before a reading.
    Previous Names || Bones

Desired Rank || Warrior [ ACHIEVED ]
    Boneshaker doesn't see himself being
    anything other than a warrior, even with
    his unusual gift. He finds that being a
    warrior is refreshing, even despite the
    hardships they face.
    Future Rank || Medicine cat
    Boneshaker is destined to become the
    medicine cat, and is very skilled in the
    practice of medicine. He never tells
    thunder, as he doesn't believe that he is
    truly called to be a medicine cat.
    Nevertheless, this will be his future spot
    in the tribe.
    Current Rank || Warrior
    Previous Ranks || Kittypet, self proclaimed journeyer

Gender || Male
    Pronouns || He / Him

Sexuality || Asexual panromantic
    Mate || None // not looking

Height || 9.5''
    Weight || 8 lbs
    Quick appearance || Thin, seems to be slightly malnourished.
    Voice || Calm, collected. Not threatening but can be alarming at first.

Theme song || Say Amen - Panic at the Disco

I've got a secret...
    What is it? || Boneshaker has a special talent, a gift given to him by starclan itself. This gift allows him to connect with the spirits by touching bones, giving him a direct connection to starclan when it is needed. He is also entrusted as the guide to go into starclan, helping the lost souls and new souls of the recently departed.

Purpose of this || Starclan didn't just choose him to be a powerful cat for no reason, they granted him these powers as a hope that he will become the next medicine cat of the tribe they foresaw forming. The original clan in which the starclan cats originated had "gifted" medicine cat apprentices who were believed to be reincarnations, because there would only ever be one at a time. They are born with these powers, and those experiencing it were believed to become the next medicine cat and spiritual guide, helping cats stay away from the temptations of the dark forest.

The reason for this, though, is because the former and long gone clan was nomadic; they never stayed in one place for too long. This would occasionally cause them to stray much too far from the shining lake or the spirit stone, not allowing them to have a connection with the ancestors.

Why is it a secret?|| Would you believe a cat who claimed to talk to the dead? This isn't exactly a common ability among cats, and he's been called crazy on multiple occasions.

Who knows?|| As of right now, only Thunderstar, Otterstar, and Adderbite are aware of his abilities. It is because of them that Boneshaker feels more comfortable with his ability, even though he isn't quite sure how the rest of the clan would react. Adderbite advised that he keep his abilities quiet. There are a few valid reasons for his reasoning, but Boneshaker doesn't seem to care too much about the reasoning, as Adderbite scares him and he will pretty much do as he's told.

What can come of this?|| In the future, when a few dramatic events I have in mind occur, Boneshaker will be able to talk to the fallen warriors and figure out what happened. He will essentially be a detective in a future case. This ability does tend to bug boneshaker as well, giving him some unneeded stress at the worst possible times. He will be the one to receive the first prophecy from starclan, setting in motion a plan that Lady Masquerade, Sunnyside, and I have in mind when our clans are larger.

If you didn't know already, Boneshaker is a bit of an odd one. His collection isn't exactly a common one either, but that's to be expected of him. Boneshaker is a collector of bones- all sorts. He has a special connection to them, and he doesn't collect just any bones. He only keeps those that have "called out to him," or ones he find that have significance. He has a special area a little ways away from camp where he organizes his bones and keeps them there, not wanting to keep them in camp and scare the kits.

Why keep bones? || Like I said before, Boneshaker feels that he has a special connection to them as they give him the power to speak to the starclan cats. Yes, this includes the collection of bones that were from other cats, although he never thought too much about where the bones come from. They tend to connect him to more important cats, especially the star mistress that sent him to the clan in the first place. Other things include small mouse bones, bird bones, and even a fox skull, all that had important meaning to the cats that were connected to them.

How do the clan members feel about it?|| They don't know about it. Most of the clan is made up of kits and, in thunderstars case, a previous kittypet who believed that warriors once ate bones and wore the skin of kittypets and the like. Of course, Adderbite and Thunderstar are aware of it, and they are okay with it. A little weirded out, but Thunderstar doesn't mind too much, she's a loving little ball of fur. Adderbite was much more apprehensive at first, but doesn't mind.

10 words or less|| "I am one with the spirits and one with living."
    Defining trait || Mysterious

Long personality ||
    Boneshaker comes off as rather quiet and anti-social, not seeming to care about the environment around him. The slim tom seems to be aloof in just about every situation, whether it be gatherings, patrols, or other clan events. He doesn't come off as approachable, which isn't his intention at all. Boneshaker is not exactly the most socially adept cat, the only positive socialization he had was with Fallen, who wasn't with him for very long. He finds it rather difficult to introduce himself to others, or simply start a conversation. Was is there to talk about? He means well, but he doesn't know how to put a non-awkward greeting into words. Another reason he comes across as distant is because he tends to get lost in his surroundings, either watching the earth around him or focusing more on what could have been there once. Having such a close connection with spirits gets him thinking 'wow, they lived here once.' He tends to think about what life might have been like had he been born into the clan, and how different he would have turned out if things played out differently.

First impressions aside, you'll notice that Boneshaker is quite the confident cat. He keeps his cool under pressure, not wavering like he may have once before. The only exception to this is when it comes to Adderbite; something about that cat scares poor Boneshaker senseless. He's almost kit-like with his curiosity as well, intrigued by almost anything he can find. "That bird, what kind is it?" "Have we used this herb before? I must see how it works on us." "OH THAT IS AN INTERESTING FISH i can't wait to see how it tastes." and so on. You'd think that such a wise cat wouldn't have so much wonder about the world, that he'd know most things when it came down to it, but when it all boils down to who he really is, he is a fascinated kittypet that is still learning about what it takes to become a warrior.

You'd think that, with such a powerful gift from starclan, Boneshaker would believe himself above others. This couldn't be further from the truth, actually. He is quite the humble warrior, and doesn't see his 'gift' as anything other than another talent to give to the clan. He wants to serve them, which is a trait that is valued in the tribe of roaring flames. He's usually described as 'down to earth' as well, until you mess up his den. Then he can be quite the scary cat. It's rare that you see him yell, so if you manage to upset him then be afraid, be very afraid. Boneshaker is rather practical when it comes to things, although he doesn't mind seeing a creative way to do things. He can be trusted to give you a sensible and honest and, well, realistic approach to solving problems. This is especially helpful when you have a bouncy and rather inexperienced 'leader' such as Thunderstar.

Quirks ||
    Boneshaker has learned that he finds pleasure in organization and symmetry, he despises when something is out of place or odd numbered. It's an odd quirk he has, but he cannot stand off numbers, nor can he stand when something in his den has been moved. He will become a future medicine cat, and he will have what will be the most organized den you can ever find. Most likely sorted by use and symptoms, each herb that he possesses will be stacked neatly, and always have an even number in each pile. If he ends up with an odd number of herbs in a pile, and yes he will count, he will leave to go collect more and make it an even number (so it's safe to say he is gone rather often.) He isn't quite sure why he's like this, it's possible that it gives him a sense of control and order that he enjoys so much in the world.

Boneshaker also has a bad habit of not being clear. The pronoun game seems to be a big problem with him, and it takes a couple of questions to get Boneshaker to actually tell you what has happened and who he is talking about.

Fears ||
    Boneshaker doesn't have too many fears, as he does not fear death nor does he fear the death of a clanmate as he knows he will see them again in starclan. He does, however, fear more conventional things. Dogs are a big one, he doesn't have to worry too much about these, however he does fear them. The dog that his twolegs once owned was a beast, and although a gentle giant, Boneshaker never managed to get used to him before leaving. Boneshaker also fears battle; he doesn't like pain. Of course, nobody does, but he likes a life of peace and would prefer to not worry about wartime. With Thunderstar, he knows she'd never attack, but also knows that they are a small clan and enemies can be made easy.

Boneshaker, although he'll never admit it, fears the possibility of being a father. He claims that he'll never have a love, nor is he interested in anything that someone else may have to offer him, but even the thought that someone else may love him like that unsettles him a little bit. He doesn't know if it's the idea of commitment, of caring for a smaller life, or just the idea as a whole, but he isn't too much of a fan.

History;;
    “But… but he’s small mama! We’ll crush him, he won’t be any fun to play with.” A tiny, spotted, charcoal grey kit complained, motioning towards a much smaller grey Bengal kitten. The mother cat frowned, glaring at the charcoal kit in front of her, then switching her attention to the 3 other kits tumbling in the distance. Her gaze softened for a moment, before glancing back at the two kits in front of her. “Alright, I’ll watch bones over here, shadow go with your brothers and sister.” The mother sighed. The one called bones widened his eyes in disbelief as Shadow ran off with a sly smirk.
    “But Mama, they won’t hurt me!” Bones protested.
    “I know, I just wanted you to myself. Come here.” She purred, curling her tail over the little kit and beginning to groom his fur. Bones sighed. “The star cat said I’d be appreciated if I followed her.” He murmured under his breath in anger. The mother froze for a second, a slight twinge of anger rising in her. “I told you not to talk about the ‘star cat,’ she isn’t real, she’s just a dream.” The mother hissed. Bones, however, didn’t think so. He watched as his siblings made their way to the licking beast without him, befriending a gentle stranger as if he didn’t matter to them. “Besides,” the mother began again, sensing her sons anger. “The two-legs are going to give you guys a comfortable new home where you can live comfortably and not have to worry about that nonsense. Whoever chooses you will love you like mine did.”
    “Yeah, alright mama.” Bones sighed, looking down at his paws. “I’m going to go take a nap.”
    --
    ”Hello? Miss, are you there?” Bones called out, looking around at the darkness, nothing around him appearing just yet. It didn’t take long for the silver-glowing pelt of a semi-transparent cat to appear, her pelt seeming to be covered in stars. “Bonekit.” She greeted, dipping her head and giving a small smile. Soon, a wooded area became visible around them. “My name isn’t bonekit, it’s bones.” He mewed. “I’ve told you this.”
    “I apologize… Bonekit.” The star cat stated, nudging him playfully. “So, young one, have you decided to fulfill your destiny? Embark on your journey to your true home?”
    “Mama tells me you aren’t real, that you’re just in my head.” “Do you believe that?” “Well,, no.” Bones murmured, staring at the she-cat. “But why don’t you ever visit her? So she knows I’m not crazy.” Bones asked, sitting down and curling his tail over his paws neatly. The star cat joined him in this position and sighed. “She knows you’re not crazy, bonekit. She fears that you see me, that you know of my presence.” Bonekit tilted his head, giving a quizzical look. “What do you mean?”

“Your mother was a clan cat once.”
    ---
    Bones found himself awaking to the sound of his siblings laughing in the back. Bones, however, paid no attention to them, as they didn’t matter much to him at the moment. Instead, he made his way to his mother, who was sunbathing near the window. “Mama, can I ask you something?” He curled up near her, a disappointed look signaling to his mother that something was wrong. “Bones, are you okay?” She asked, rising to face him. “What was your warrior name? I’ve been told of various warrior names, but ne-“ His mother quickly cut him off. “I don’t know what you’re talking about bones. I told you that the cat you’ve been seeing in your dreams isn’t real.” She hissed, whipping her tail back and forth in anger. Bones could tell she was lying as she grew more and more defensive. “Mama, she called me bonekit. Was I going to be a warrior?” The she-cat flattened her ears against her head, her long white tail swishing back and forth. Bones had never seen her so angry, so terrifying. He felt fear rising up in him, and it didn’t take long for the she-cat to notice the ever-growing fear in the eyes of her kit. She let out a sigh, shaking her head. “They called me Moonwhisper. My pelt, white and shining like the moon, yet my voice so soft, barely ever able to raise it.” She mused, her eyes starting to glitter. Bones couldn’t tell if it was sadness in her eyes, or pride. Either way though, he frowned and wondered what had happened to them. His answer was answered though, as Moonwhisper noticed his interest growing. “The clan was a strong one, but we were small. A lot of us fell ill over time, and the low levels of prey didn’t help. A lot of the warriors passed away, joining the ancestors in starclan. The few of us that remained, however… we couldn’t do it. We fled to the twoleg place, many of us finding new homes. Fallensparrow and Rootclaw are around here as well and live as strays.” The mother cat mewed, licking the top of her sons head and giving him a loving nuzzle. “I don’t want that life for you.”
    “But mama, the star cat says it’s where I belong. I have to go. I love you mama, I hope I’ll see you again one day.”
    ---
    The beginning
    The young kit set off on his adventure, not allowing anything to stop him. Young, inexperienced, and rather impulsive, the young kit believed it would be easy to survive. That’s when the first hunger hit, the pain paralyzing the poor kit. If it hadn’t been for the kindness of a stranger, it would have been the untimely end of his journey.

“Thank you, sir.” The kit mewed thankfully, sinking his mouth into some twoleg food that the cat had stolen. He didn’t seem to be amused, but instead rather annoyed.Bones gazed upon the dark grey tom with long fur and a half-torn ear, noticing that he also had a black collar with a few teeth sticking out of them. Creepy. Bones didn't want to think about where those came from. “Why are you out here? Where is your mother?” The brute asked impatiently. The larger brute began to circle Bones, narrowing his eyes and flattening his ears. It was dark, cold, and this was honestly the last thing bones needed- a stray that would feed him to fatten him up and feast on his carcass. At least this death would be a painful one. The stray, however, stopped for a moment and his mouth dropped open. “You’re one of Maya’s kits!” Bones felt himself tense up at the sound of his mothers kittypet name. He already frowned and decided to correct the stray, instead giving him a name that made him feel honor. “Her name is Moonwhisper. Not Maya.” Bones murmured. He knew his mother wouldn’t like it, but he didn’t care. The stray seemed to be taken aback by the name, lowering his head and crouching down to be more in level with the kit. “She told you about the life? Huh, she would’ve been the last cat I thought would say something to her kits.” He paused, grinning to himself for a second. “She always was a spunky one. Then she must have told you about me, right? I’m Fallensparrow, but I just go by Fallen now. What are you doing so far away from home?” Fallen asked? Bones seemed to avert his attention to the passing by cars, their headlights mesmerizing to the kit, and a good excuse to pretend not to listen to Fallen’s question. What if Bones was taken back to his mother, his journey cut short and he was forced to live a life as a twoleg pet? No way could he let that happen. “Hello? Why are you so far from home, little kit?” Fallen repeated, his amber eyes focusing on the tiny, light grey kit. “Well…” Bones began, deciding to explain his story to the once-warrior.
    “You’re the one she spoke of? I never thought… I didn’t think…” Fallen stammered. “You’re only like, what, 3 moons? You shouldn’t be out like this. Come on, little kit. You have much to learn.

It was through the guide of Fallen that Bones began to learn the way of the warrior. Bones never asked why he had such a sudden change, or an odd reaction, but ever since he stayed with Fallen the star cat did not return. Not until he was 6 moons and ready to learn of a special gift he possessed, one that connected him with the ancestors. He shared a special bond with them, an ability given to medicine cats of an old clan in order to keep the clan close to starclan, even if the moonstone or shining lake was nowhere to be found. Bones was the chosen one of starclan, meant to join a new clan that would one day form.
    ---
    A gift from the ancestors
    He was 6 moons now, 3 months living with Fallen seemed to fly by. By now, Bones already knew how to hunt for smaller prey and at least a few moves to defend himself or manage to make a quick escape. He grew to love Fallen, the attention and care he received made Bones feel like someone cared about him. And today was a special day according to Fallen, the "apprenticeship" ceremony that they had. It wasn't a formal one, but it was to test to see who would do what in the clan, whatever that meant. Bones wasn't yet familiar with clan life, there was still so much to learn. Nonetheless, he followed Fallen to an area where nothing green grew, nothing seemed to stir. Not even the wind dared to dance here, and only the cruel glare of the sun beat down on the dusty ground.

"Fallen, where are we?" Bones mewed, padding behind his mentor. The older tom only gave a small grin and a small tail flick before turning and facing the way he was going. "Or not, I suppose I don't need to know." Bones muttered sarcastically. He scrunched his nose and stuck his tongue out at his father-figure. "Just because I can't see you, doesn't mean I don't know what you're doing" Fallen stated, biffing Bones with the long bushy tail that he possessed.

After what felt like a walk that lasted eternity, Bones and Fallen arrived at an open dirt field seemingly untouched by twolegs. "Stay here, I'll be right back." He mewed, his mood suddenly going from happy to solemn in the snap of a finger. Bones, sensing that this was serious, didn't disobey the order. When Fallen came back, Bones noticed his paws were muddy, and he held something in his mouth. As Fallen approached, Bones cringed. "Is that.... Is that a bone?" Bones exclaimed, clearly horrified at this. "Yes. Don't question me, just do as I say. If this is who you are meant to be, it will make sense. If not, then we can go back home and continue your warrior training."
    "Alright Fallen, I trust you."

It was then Fallen began to give the first instructions. "Touch your nose to the bone"
    "But-"
    "Do it"
    "Okay." Bones murmured in submission, placing his tiny nose to the bone. He felt chills go down his spine, he didn't enjoy this one bit. Nevertheless, he listened to his mentor, trusting that he knew what was happening. "Now close your eyes." Fallen commanded, and so Bones did. "Starclan, if he is meant to be the one, allow him to see his true purpose and abilities. Help guide him to do your will." Fallen prayed, bowing his head next to the young apprentice. "Now sleep"
    ---
    Bones awoke to a field of white flowers that glowed in a sunless day. The sky was decorated with an endless amount of shining stars that pranced across the sky; Bones couldn't believe his eyes. He had never seen anything so beautiful. "Hello there, little one." A soft and soothing feminine voice purred. This was not the star cat that Bones was comfortable with, but instead someone new. "I am Ashstar, my final life was taken here many many moons ago, back before you were born." With each word she spoke, Bones could feel the heaviness of her grief weighing on his chest. "Why am I here?" Bones asked, breaking a solemn silence. "You are the next chosen one. You will be the next medicine cat of a great clan to be build. They will strike fear into the hearts of their enemies, taking them by storm. They will by quick and sly like the adders that plague the rocks. They will grow evermore, and you will be there to witness it." Ashstar said, purring to comfort Bones, who felt his fear increasing. "I'll join a clan? You think so?" Bones grinned, excited for the future already. "I can't wait to tell Fallen!"
    ---
    The kit awoke with a jolt to see that the sun was setting; he had been asleep for a few hours. When he awoke, he bounced over to Fallen, who was waiting patiently in the fields, watching the sky. "Fallen, Fallen, FALLEN!" Bones yelled, bouncing over the tall grass. "I met Ashstar, she said I was going to be in a clan! I'm going to be a warrior!" Fallen grinned at the small kits enthusiasm. "You aren't going to be a warrior, you are the chosen medicine cat. Come, we begin a new kind of training."
    ---
    Good things never last
    Another 6 moons have come and gone, each day Bones grew stronger and learned about his connection with Starclan. [ His power is talked about more in depth on another page ] Alas, not all good things will last, and Starclan presents Bones with one of the toughest situations of his life up to this point. ​

"How are we going to get out of this one Fallen?" Bones asked nervously, the two cats racing through a wooded area, four rogue cats grinning madly at the two toms. "We fight, isn't that what I taught you to do?"
    "Well, yeah, bu-" Bones didn't have time to finish before a large white female lunged at him, her long claws ripping into his side. He twisted away, howling in pain and anger as he turned and slashed at her eyes. The she-cat snarled, but a direct hit left her temporarily blinded. allowing Bones to attack. He didn't get far before a second, much smaller tom joined the brawl. For a split second, Bones noticed Fallen facing the other two, putting up a pretty good fight. He decided he would do the same. He shifted his focus on the white she cat, who was still howling in pain. He aimed for her belly, raking his long and recently sharpened claws down and into her flesh. The white cat knew she was defeated, but that didn't stop her from trying her best to attack Bones, no matter how fruitless her efforts were. The small tom managed to sink his teeth into Bones' hind leg, Bones hissing in anger and kicking the tiny tom to the side. He looked no more than 4 moons, yet he fought with the heart of a lion. He easily flew into the side of the wall, being temporarily knocked unconscious from the blow. Once again, Bones turned his attention to the white she-cat, pinning the weakened female down. "I don't want to kill you, leave this place." He spat. The she-cat snarled in his face, however bones continued. "You don't need to die like this. Take your kit and go."

The female seemed to hesitate for a moment, thinking about the tiny and now unconscious kit. She frowned, then nodded. As Bones allowed her to get up, she limped to her son, picked him up, and hobbled away. Then he was surrounded by silence. It appeared the other two rogues were gone as well, Fallen successfully driving them away. "Fallen?" Bones called, his heart dropping as he saw the body of his mentor. "Fallen, no... No Fallen wait a second you're okay get up we have a clan to get to." Bones begged. The weak tom barely had the energy to lift his head up, only giving Bones a brief smile. "That was some fighting you did there champ. I'm proud of you, you'll make a great clan cat. Make me proud, I'll be watching you from above." Fallen whispered, his voice trailing off. Fallen was gone.

Bones couldn't believe the one whom had taken him in, the one that taught him everything that he knew, was gone. All gone. Whether it was the grief or the greed, Bones slipped the color that Fallen had once worn and wore it himself. A black, tooth spiked collar that now served as a reminder of his mentor. He vowed to avenge his death by becoming the best clan cat that he could be.

Loneliness is a demon that preys on all
    Another 9 moons had passed since Fallen had gone, and no dreams of starclan had come since. Bones felt completely and utterly alone, even the moon that he had considered his friend didn't make an appearance in the sky. He couldn't help but grow bitter. "You claim to that I was meant for something great; that you will guide me. Yet you turn your back on me when I need your help. Fallen, please..." He trailed off, sitting in an open field in silence and sadness. He had been travelling a long way, allowing his paws to take them where they pleased. He didn't feel in control of where he was going, he just felt like a lonely wanderer. He had met many cats along his travels. [ one of which is highlighted in the relationships section ] He learned quickly that his abilities were frowned upon, most laughing in his belief. A notable pack of strays laughed in his face, taunting the slim grey tom for a few days. They called him delusional, a cat who had lost his mind. He grew tired of it; these memories brought him back to when he was a kit once again, and his siblings laughed and called him crazy. So, he decided to keep quiet about his abilities, vowing to not say a word.

"I can't do this anymore, Fallen please, you have to help me." Bones pleaded, looking to the empty sky that stretched far away, creating the sense of endlessness. The endless pain and sorrow Bones felt, the endless travelling and the endless hopes of fulfilling what he thought at one point was his destiny. "I should've stayed home. Maybe I was crazy, maybe.. Maybe Fallen was just as mad. He decided to give up for the night, wandering into the woods and finding a small tree to take refuge in for the night.

"You know, I wouldn't call myself crazy, but that's just me." A familiar voice purred, coming from below the tree in which Bones slept. His eyes shot open, excitement already beginning to bubble in the tired toms body. He hesitated, however, a small pang of emotion hitting him harder than his former feeling. Grief? Guilt? Anger? He couldn't tell, perhaps it was all three of them. "Oh, come down here. Don't be a pouter." The voice called sarcastically, a toothy grin spreading across a starry toms face as Bones hopped down. "Nice to see ya, Bonepaw." He greeted, playfully hitting Bones in the face with a big, bushy, and semi-transparent tail. "Bonepaw? You've never called me that before." Bones murmured, narrowing his eyes. He was trying so hard to be mad. Unfortunately for him, he couldn't do it, and he too cracked a smile. "I miss you." He choked out, nuzzling Fallen. "I know, I wish I didn't have to go, but it was my time. Starclan needed me, it happens to the best of us."
    "You never visited me, though." Bones mewed, his voice cracking. He was hurt, he felt awful.
    "I know, but I couldn't. I am sorry, Bones."
    "Why?"
    "I cannot tell you why, right now, but know I have been watching you. I'm proud of who you are, and what you have become." Fallen complimented. "And hey, nice collar." He added, Bones flattening his ears as he remembered that he had stolen Fallen's collar. "Oh gosh, I'm sorry I should've asked you I-"
    "What was I going to do with it? I'm dead." Fallen joked, however his face turned into something more serious, his expression beginning to harden. "I'm gonna be straightforward with you, you are coming to the place where your destiny will be fulfilled. They will come to you by storm, as slick as a ferret and deadly as an adder. Do not anger them," Fallen muttered, hinting to the numerous amount of strays that Bones had managed to pick a fight with. "They will take you in. I will see you again, farewell, my friend."

A best friend always has your back
    It had barely been a month when the tom, exhausted from his travels, decided to take a break. He rested his tired paws near a stream, watching the water flow by. "So peaceful, so n-" He was cut short, though, as he sensed a pair of eyes on him. He turned around, trying to get a glance of whoever, or whatever, was causing his discomfort. It was then a small brown tabby came into view, her unusually blue eyes shining in excitement. "HEY THERE!" She yelled, grinning madly as she pranced over to Bones. "Oh, um... Hello there..." Bones murmured, clearly unsure of what was going on. "I saw you just sitting here alone, you looked lonely! And tired so I knew you wouldn't run away or try to fight, but I would advise you not to fight since you'd never beat me or my friends." She bragged, giving an affirmative nod as Bones stayed quiet, sitting silently in confusion. "Wait, friends?" He finally found himself ask, looking around for any other bodies that might be around. "Yeah, they'll probably be here soon. They usually aren't toooo far behind. Anyway, what's your name stranger? What brings you here?" She asked, her curiosity building as Bones' apprehension increased. "They call me bones." He mewed. "OH I GET IT, BECAUSE YOU'RE SO SKINNY! I like it!" The overly-honest female squeaked. "My name is Thunder that rumbles in the night, but you can call me Thunderstar!"
    "Wait, Thunderstar? You're a clan leader. A leader of a clan. You." He asked in disbelief, staring at the she-cat that seemed to be laced in innocence and love.. "Oh good spirits what have you brought me to." He whispered underneath his breath. It was then a large grey cat crashed through the bushes, towering over them both. "Thunderstar, I told you not to go anywhere without a guard. You don't know what could happen." He mewed softly, Bones being taken slightly aback by the gentle aura the massive beast gave off. "Who's this?" Bones realized he thought too soon, the brute suddenly flexing his claws, getting into a crouch position.
    "Don't worry Adderbite, he's not much."
    "He's a kittypet."
    Bones glanced down at the collar that hung around his neck. After a quick internal battle of if he should speak up or not, he decided it would be good to try to defend himself. Worse case scenario he jumps into the rapids and hopes for the best. "Actually, with all due respect," he began, dipping his head lower to indicate some form of submission towards Adderbite. "This is what my mentor used to wear. My name is Bone...paw. Bonepaw." He said, his voice wavering. He didn't like the idea of the brute ending his life right here when he was so close to possibly fulfilling his destiny. His fears were never realized, though, as the she-cat padded even closer to him. He felt himself shy away slightly, uncomfortable with how close she seemed to be getting. "WELL BONEPAW!" She began. Bones immediately flattened his ears, fearing he would go deaf if her loud, echoing voice landed a direct hit on his eardrums. "IT'S SOOOOO NICE TO MEET YOU! I apologize for the scare, I know Adderbite is huge and scary, but he's a real soft guy I promise." For some reason, Bones didn't believe that. He couldn't see the beast towering over him as a cuddlebug, but hey, who was bones to judge someone he didn't know?

"I was wondering, though..." Thunderstar trailed off, glancing towards a disapproving Adderbite before back at Bones. "Would you like to join our clan?"

And suddenly I'm not so alone anymore
    3 moons have passed, and "Bonepaw" was trained by Adderbite, not that much training was very necessary. Although terrified, he made it through his training. It was before his ceremony, though, that Boneshaker pulled both Adderbite and Thunderstar aside, deciding to trust them with his secret.
    "What do you mean you can talk to starclan spirits?" Adderbite asked, narrowing his eyes. "It is my job, given to me by starclan, to act as a messenger. I was brought here by a certain mistress of starclan; however I do not know of her name. She-"
    "She led you here, told you it was your destiny?" The young leader spoke, her seriousness rather odd and out of character, but Bones nodded. "I can use bones to connect with certain spirits, and I was brought here to help rebuild a lost clan. I will do all that I can to help." Bones affirmed. Adderbite looked at him apprehensively, then turned and disappeared out of sight. Bones felt fear rising up in him, but it didn't take long for Adderbite to return with a bone of his own, looking at the tom and dropping it without breaking eye contact. Bones knew what he had to do, so he did.

It was the mother of Adderbite that he had been graced with the pleasure of meeting, a loyal and kind she-cat that loved her son dearly, wishing things had turned out differently. However, it was for the best. Bones watched Adderbite's expression, and it didn't shift until he said her name. Birdsong. Adderbite's face softened, and for a moment Bones swore he could see a sadness in his eyes. Odd, he didn't think the brute could feel anything other than anger and disappointment. You learn something new every day, I suppose.

This is when he received his tribe name, "Shaker of ancient bones", which in turn was shortened to a warrior name, "Boneshaker." It was over time that Bones had created a ritual of shaking the bones, ridding them of dirt and believing it was a knock of sorts for the cat that once possessed it, alerting them that he would be coming. Although Boneshaker found the name to be odd, he wore it with pride and joy, feeling a sense of belonging at last. This is where he was meant to be, this was what his life was leading up to, and he wouldn't let starclan down.

Relationships
    Thunderstar // owned by me
    Thunderstar and Boneshaker get along, but aren't necessarily the closest in the clan. Boneshaker isn't afraid of her, but is afraid of the deafening voice she possesses. He tries to catch her when she's in a calmer, more laid back/tired mood when he needs something, but he generally avoids her otherwise because, again, he would prefer to be able to stay hearing. He doesn't think of her as much of a leader, not right now at least. He doesn't take her seriously, either, due to her playful and rather kit-like behavior. She never seems to take anything seriously, and this is what Boneshaker is afraid of. He does care for the leader, and doesn't wish for any harm to come upon her.

The two did end up bonding over their mutual meeting of the star mistress, a cat that brought them to this place. The true intensions of this cat are not known, nor is her name known to them, but they trust in her and in one another. Boneshaker enjoys talking to Thunderstar about the star mistress as it is one of the few time she knows that she is completely focusing on what he says, and they have a deep and meaningful conversation for once. He hopes and prays to starclan that Thunderstar shapes up before something terrible happens to her.

Adderbite // owned by me
    Adderbite is a large cat, and Boneshaker is easily intimidated by the scarred brute. He doesn't know what it is about him, but Boneshaker is terrified of Adderbite. Boneshaker will do whatever Adderbite says without question, even if they tend to be meaningless or stupid. Adderbite sees how terrified Boneshaker is of him, and tends to put that fear to good fun. Of course, Boneshaker would never call him out on it. Adderbite does enjoy Boneshakers company, it just took him awhile to warm up to the odd stranger. To be fair, he wears the teeth of dead animals around his neck and claims to talk to spirits. Adderbite had a valid reason, or so he felt, for not trusting Boneshaker right away.

When Adderbite mentored Boneshaker, he saw the potential that he had to make a strong warrior and gave Boneshaker the hardest possible training drills that he could. Boneshaker learned in record time, and Adderbite was proud and happy until he realized that Boneshaker had prior experience, to which Adderbite simply sighed and told Thunderstar to name him a warrior.

Ferretfur // owned by me
    Boneshaker isn't too fond of Ferretfur, seeing his constant "charm" as annoying and unnecessary when it comes to interacting with others. Thunderstar (currently) being the only open (relationship wise) female in the camp, Boneshaker notices him try to flirt with the leader rather often and for some reason it irks him. They never really interacted much throughout the camp, but Boneshaker doesn't really mind. He finds that sometimes things are better left alone. He isn't going to try to pursue a relationship with Ferretfur, leaving it to strictly "I will heal you if you get hurt I guess"

Tinykit// owned by me
    Tinykit is basically a mini Thunderstar, except he doesn't go away and he doesn't know anything other than screaming.This isn't an over exaggeration, either. The tiny kit absolutely idolizes Thunderstar, and this includes her deafening voice. He has claimed that he'll be the loudest cat in the clan, and for some reason the runt has taken a liking to Boneshaker. So, Boneshaker is surrounded by a happy screaming child almost 24/7. Boneshaker only likes the kit at certain times: when he's eating and when he's sleeping.

It might be because Boneshaker isn't too fond of kits, either.He finds them rather annoying and they seem to ask way too many questions, but Boneshaker does have a heart and would never intentionally raise his voice at the child. Tinykit is a constant test of Boneshakers patience.

Crowpaw // Owned by me
    Crowpaw and Boneshaker are probably the two that interact most in the clan. The young apprentice is quieter now that he's been accepted into a clan, and he tends to have a lot on him mind. Being the only apprentice, he feels a little bit lonely, and Boneshaker noticed this and began talking to the small tom. It took a while, but Crowpaw began to open up about missing his sister and his mother. Boneshaker is the only one to know that Crowpaw had a sister, and decided that he would keep it a secret for the new apprentice.

Boneshaker cant help but feel bad for Crowpaw, as he lost everyone to come here. He was also intrigued when Crowpaw mentioned that their mother had come to him in a dream, telling him to go to the mountains. Boneshaker is now very interested in starclan and wants to know why they are calling cats to this clan, and what might be stirring in there.

In the future, Lady and I have this idea where dark forest cats begin to feel threatened, so they begin taking advantage of cats like Crowpaw, who were never taught of the Dark forest. Once Crowpaw begins to do things he normally wouldn't do, Boneshaker will be the first to notice such a change in him and try to ask what's wrong. When the answer isn't given, Boneshaker is given a prophecy about Petalpaw, Crowpaw, and other cats we have not obtained yet.

Otterstar// owned by Sunnyside
    Otterstar and Boneshaker were travelling companions for quite some time before they split (reasons to be roleplayed out with Sunnyside.) They have a close relationship with one another, almost brotherly. Boneshaker has grown to really trust Otterstar, who he only knows as Otter right now.

Planned || Boneshaker and Otterstar will be reuinited once again somehow, both having found what they were destined for. They'll definitely stay close, and Otterstar will be the first that Boneshaker will go to when future drama regarding a certain she-cat :3c

Family;;
      Father ;;
      Mother ;;
      Siblings ;;
      Mate ;;
      Offspring ;;
Last edited by Chimericect on Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mousepaw || A medicine cat to-be

Postby Chimericect » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:49 am

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    Clan Name; Mousepaw
    Tribe name: Mouse that runs through the fields
    Past names: Mousekit / Mouse
    Gender; CisFemale
    Sexuality; pansexual
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    Warrior name; Mousefire
    Height; Short
    Weight: Average
    Current Rank: Apprentice
    Desired Rank; Medicine cat
    Defining Trait: Unbridled optimism
    Crush; None
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Behind the name || She was called Mousepaw due to her small size as a kit. She was the runt of the three, and at first it was believed she would join starclan.

Her warrior name will be mousefire. Thunderstar saw the determination and passion that Mousepaw has for the clan, and gives her he suffix of -fire because of it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.i
Dreaming (connecting to starclan)
the light rain
Kits
Dislikes;
Leaf-bare
Twolegs
Being scolded
Getting up early
Strengths;;
Adept healer
Quick-thinker
Optimistic
Trustworthy
Responsible
Weaknesses;
Rough time opening up to others
Does anything she's told to do
Refuses to be alone outside of camp
Dreams & Wishes;
Becoming a medicine cat again
Reuniting her family in the clan
The clan will thrive
Fears;
Her father, Shade
Fears separation from the clan
Fears messing up
Fear of everyone hating her
Quirks
Very bouncy
Mumbles a lot when nervous
Taps her paw on the ground
when she's thinking about something
Talks so fast at times you don't know
what she is saying
Current Personality ;; At first glance, Mousepaw is a happy go lucky kid that tries to find the joy in everything. She has a very playful demeanor, which tends to get her into a little bit of trouble at times. Nonetheless, she's known for bringing a smile to the faces of the other clanmates. Her upbeat and chipper attitude tends to constantly be displayed; she never lets herself show any negative emotion. This is just how she is, she's found that happiness can be contagious, and if she can spread it then the clan will thrive. Unfortunately, she tends to keep things to herself and occasionally she breaks down a little. She'll smile and laugh with others still, trying to show nothing is wrong, but she'll go off and patrol alone (not too far from her clan, as she's afraid to go too far alone) to let off some steam or recollect her thoughts. This is a huge weakness in her, not being able to open up to anyone else and allow them to help her. She likes to think that she's strong enough to do it on her own, and that if she opened up she would be a burden to the others.
Mousepaw likes to think of herself as responsible and trustworthy, and for the most part she is! She gets her job done when she's supposed to, and she follows orders as she is told. She does operate on her own system, though, and may do things in a more unconventional way. Fortunately, Thunderstar tends to be rather encouraging of Mousepaw's wacky behavior. [ 262 words ]

Mentor || Ferretfur
    Ferretfur isn't exactly the best mentor, but he's one of the only warriors in the clan so Mousepaw figures he'll have to do for now. Ferretfur isn't quite sure how being a teacher works, especially a warrior cat. He might talk a good game, but he really has no idea what he's doing. He doesn't exactly possess the ideal personality, either, being much more interested in impressing other cats than actually teaching her. She doesn't mind, though. In all honesty she tends to sneak off when he's talking since he doesn't really pay attention to whether or not she is actually there.
    She would much more prefer to be the medicine cat once again, but seeing as she is rather young and still inexperienced, Thunderstar assigned her as a normal warrior for now. Thunderstars thinking, when it came down to it, was that she should learn how to fight and defend herself before anything. Thunderstar isn't quite aware that Ferretfur has no idea what is going on, and believes that Mousepaw is soaking in the knowledge from the flirty brute.
[/list]
History overview;; Mousepaw was born to a dying clan, a kit when arguments broke out, and barely an apprentice when a war broke out between the cats. Her earliest memories were only of bloodshed and terror, yelling and argument. Her clearest memory included the brutal death of her mother. Her father took his two daughters and only son away from the bloodshed, fearful he may lose them too. However, Mousepaw watched as anger and bitterness started to take over, creating him into a rather interesting mentor. When the three children were far enough away, Dustbird took away the -paw suffix from their names. It wasn't until she and her father were on a 1x1 'patrol' that they met Thunder, a wandering loner, who was followed by a big brute that had once been in Shades clan. Shade immediately attacked his former clan member, and Mouse was told to take on Thunder. This, however, didn't work, as Thunder wouldn't stop talking during the battle and eventually caught mouse's attention. This led her to swear her allegiance to Thunder, and become a clan cat once again.

In Depth History ;; Mousekit squirmed over two mewling lumps of fur, feeling her siblings for the first time. She listened to the conversations and other sounds around her, getting a feel for her first home. The closest she heard was the soft and soothing voice of a female; her mother. "My gorgeous kits," she began, purring madly and curling her long, furry, golden tail over her kits. Mousekit was embraced by the warmth, and would have gone soundly to sleep had it not been for the other voices she had heard coming from outside. "We are leaderless still, it's been moons since the removal of him and his no good son." a deep and rather intimidating voice hissed, causing the newborn to snuggle in closer to her mother and siblings. She had hoped the voice would hush, but it only began to worsen. Another voice, shrill and bone-chilling, sounded as well. "I should be leader, I was the best warrior you had." It spat. She listened as the camp she would be calling home bursting into an angry uproar. She final voice she had heard was the original deep voice, putting their debates to rest. "We will pray to starclan, let us not forget we are still a clan. Not many of us our left." He hissed. A few chirps of disapproval arose from the clan, but eventually the sounds scattered and dispersed, leaving nothing but a few crickets chirping in the distance.

1- 5 moons || "Let's go Cinderkit, you're so slow!" Frostkit called, following the ever so curious Mousekit. The trio bounded their way through the camp, giggling as they pounced on dead leaves or scuttling bugs. They were in their first moon of life, finally able to explore on their own and have some fun. Their mother had kept them inside for the most part, and even now was nervously watching her first and only litter of kittens. "Don't go too far!" She called, glaring at the passing warriors that only gave annoyed glares towards the kits. Cinderkit had managed to catch up, his eyes wide with fear as Frostkit jumped onto him. Mousekit watched excitedly, wiggling her rump as she prepared a pounce. She was caught off guard, however, by a glimpse of movement in the medicine cat den. She felt called to view whatever it was,ignoring the calls of her mother as she bounced into the den. "Hello?" she called out, being met by the elderly medicine cat who had been trying to reorganize and recount what herbs they had left. "Oh," he meowed, crouching to see the kit. "Hello there young one." He purred, his eyes cloudy and his legs visibly shaking, as if it were too hard for him to stand. "Are you okay?" Mousekit asked, watching the old tom struggle. "Just the old bones hurtin, it's nothin i can't handle." The medicine cat responded confidently. "What brings you in here?" he added quickly, using Mousekit as an excuse to sit down. "I saw something move, or at least I thought I did. It must've just been you, I guess." She stated, semi-disappointed in her newfound discovery. The old tom smiled sweetly, though, as an idea formulated in his mind. You know what, now that you're here though, would you mind helping me? I can't seem to find the cobwebs. They look like-"
"this?"
"Exactly! How did you know what they were already?" The tom asked, watching the proud kit. Mousekit shrugged, unable to answer. "Interesting, very interesting." The male whispered. "Why don't you go back and play, but i would love it if you could come back either later on or tomorrow, if at all possible. I think I might have something to show ya"

Mousekit's eyes lit up and a wide grin shot across her face. "Okay! I'll be back tomorrow Thornleaf!"

---
Every day, Mousekit returned, deciding to help Thornleaf. Mousekit grew attached to the elder, and he began to teach her a lot about the medicines and herbs. She watched excitedly as she began to learn about each berry, each herb, and what each is used for. But why? You see, Thornleaf knew his time would be coming to an end soon. No kits were born recently, so an apprentice was never given to him. He had prayed to starclan that a new litter would come soon, that someone would return to take his place before he passed. While he knew the clan was dying out, he had hoped it would live on in one form or another. The sudden interest in the den had him believing that Mousekit was "the gifted," or the one that would take his place.

6 moons - Present time || Dustbird sat upon a rock that overlooked the entire clan, a proud grin upon his face. His mate, Gingersweet, proudly puffed her chest out as she watched her three kits march right up next to their father. "I know we no longer have a leader," Dustbird began, looking up at the sky as if he were waiting for a sign. When nothing came, he continued. "But as the father, I believe it is my duty to take on this responsibility and promote my children to their next rank. There are not many of us left, but I know we can still be a strong clan. I call upon starclan to bless my kits, and to guide them into becoming warriors one day and, hopefully, rebuild our broken clan." He paused, glancing back at Frostpaw. "My son, step forward. From this day forth you will be known as Frostpaw, I will be your mentor." He stated, glaring at the warriors below. There was not an ounce of trust placed in any of the remaining cats, each seemingly ready to tear into one another at any given moment. The cats did not rejoice, nor did they seem to care. Even when Cinderkit was named Cinderpaw, and Mousekit was called Mousepaw. Mousepaw was pleased to hear that she would be the apprentice of Thornleaf. She hadn't known that Thornleaf had approached Dustbird, telling him of her supposed gift. Dustbird took immense pride in his daughter having such an important job, gladly allowing the old cat to be a mentor to his beloved daughter.

---

Less than a moon had passed when the familiar sound of arguing cats sounded, awaking Mousepaw from a light slumber. She poked her head out of the medicine cat den, her eyes widening as she viewed the lifeless body of her mentor, among other cats. Cats were spitting at one another, claws sinking into each other's fur and snarling from each cat. She noticed her father escorting Cinderpaw and Frostpaw out of camp, his face twisted with pain and anguish. It took Mousepaw a moment before she heard the bone-chilling scream of a familiar cat. She turned to watch a large brute take the life from her mother, the light leaving her eyes and Mousepaw was helpless to stop it. She flattened her ears against her head, darting out of camp and doing her best to evade everyone, heading off into the direction she had seen her family run into.

When she had finally caught up with them, Cinderpaw and Frostpaw nuzzled her, glad she was okay. "We thought you were lost in the frenzy, we didn't see you." Frostpaw squeaked. "We didn't think you were sleeping through that, but I suppose you could sleep through a thunderstorm." Cinderpaw added playfully. The trio looked to their father, who was wide eyed and in shock. "Father?" Cinderpaw mewed, his ears flattening against his head in fear. The trio wasn't quite sure what was going on, but they were rather nervous. They had no idea what would happen next.

Over the next moon, the trio noticed a change in their father. He was no longer the kind and caring father they knew, but rather the remnant of someone broken and scarred. Scared and angry for the loss of the cat that loved him most. He showed no mercy towards his kids anymore, training them until they were sore and tired, unable to move. He stripped them of their warrior name, taking the apprentice "-paw" away to symbolize the fact they were no longer a part of the clan.

It was here where she began to have dreams of ancestors, and of other fallen spirits of those she did not recognize. In one specific dream, though, Thornleaf had approached her, giving a smile that showed great pride, while his eyes had showed great sadness. She didn't remember much when she woke up, but she did remember one thing: "Follow the one with eyes as blue as the sky; for she will give you a home." This didn't make sense at the time, so she simply shrugged it off and never mentioned it again.

It was her eighth moon when Shade took the cats on a patrol back around the camp, taking each 1x1 to show them the proper way and this time try to focus more on their own personal weaknesses, rather than them as a whole.

It was now Mouses turn, and as they approached the camp she felt her father tense up and a low growl rumbled in his throat. "There are other cats here," he began, his voice low and lined with bitterness. "Mousepaw, I've showed you how to fight. Take the small she-cat over there, I'll get the tom." He whispered, leaving Mouse to wonder why they were bothering to attack them in the first place. Not wanting to upset Shade, though, she charged the tabby.

The tabby's reaction was definitely not what she had expected. Rather than fighting back, she simply jumped from each swipe and giggled. "You're cute, I like it! I would really prefer not to fight right now if that's okay, we can leave this camp. There's no need for violence." She murmured, her unusual blue eyes gazing at Mouse and startling her for a moment. It was then that the words flashed back into her mind. Follow the one with eyes as blue as the sky; for she will give you a home.

Mouse immediately stopped fighting, staring at the she-cat with awe. "Are you... Who are you?" Mouse murmured. "My name is Thunder that rumbles in the night, but that's waaaaay too long, so you can just call me Thunder!" Thunder purred. "I'm on my way to become a leader, though. I want to rebuild a clan that once stood in this camp; Rat mentioned it was his former clan. I want to make it a home again." She stated, giving a wide grin and a happy flick of her tail. Mouse glanced back at her old den, the memories she had of her brief time here. It would be nice to come back, it's somewhere she called home once. She liked it, even despite the pain that plagued the camp. After a moment of reflection, Mouse cleared her throat and spoke, "I want to come too. This was my clan once before, I'm not sure who Rat was, but if this was our clan then we should come back and make it better. Starclan has given me a path, and they told me to follow someone... I believe that the someone was you."

The conversation was cut short as they turned around to see Rat holding Shades throat in his mouth, ready to bite down and end it. Something, though, seemed to change his mind as he viewed the two females staring at him with fear, and he dropped the enemy and trotted back to them. Shade spat at the child, snarling as he darted back into the bushes back to his two remaining kits. Mouse had mentioned she was a medicine cat before, and ran to recover some herbs she remembered that could help.

Mouse, Thunder, and Rat made their way to the special cave that contained the spirit rock, the clans way of connecting to starclan. Thunder soon was bestowed 9 lives by starclan, and they began their journey back. It was on the way back that Rat had protected Mouse and Thunder from a snake, resulting in yet another wound for the brute, and another test of Mouse's skill.

The first matter of business when the trio returned to camp was named, Thunderstar had given Mouse her apprentice name, Mousepaw, and Rat soon became Adderbite.

It wasn't long after they became a clan that Thunderstar had come back with a rather odd tom that went by the name Ferretfur. Thunderstar was advised by Adderbite to assign Mousepaw to the newcomer, as he claimed to have been a fierce fighter. Currently, Mousepaw works with herbs and other such things, hoping that she can regain her position as medicine cat once again.
Last edited by Chimericect on Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:26 am, edited 5 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ferretfur || A Warrior

Postby Chimericect » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:53 pm

Name || Ferretfur
    Previous Names || Ferretfur / Ferretpaw
    Gender || Male
    Sexuality || Bisexual

Current Rank || Warrior
    Previous Ranks || Loner

Personality || Immediately coming across this tom you'll see that he will flirt with anything that moves. Anything. Toms, she-cats, it was even believed that he was seen flirting with a bird at one point! The tom just can't help himself, and unfortunately this tends to be one of the only traits that others see in him. He's annoying, yes, but there's more to him than others may think. He's pretty dramatic, probably one of the biggest drama queens that there is. He always has to make everything a big deal, and yes, that too is quite annoying. On the flip side of him, he is actually a pretty good warrior when the time comes down to it. A very skilled hunter and even fighter when need be, he just prefers to not fight if he can.

Ferretfur does in fact really want to find true love, but he fears it. It's one of the bigger fears in his life and it ends up hurting him because he flirts with anyone and anything that comes his way, hoping one will stay. He also does this to hopefully make them smile, showering those who he believes needs it with love and affection. He isn't a jerk, or he doesn't try to be. He doesn't want to hurt anyone, it's not his intention at all. He may accidentally break the heart of a female, but it's not what he is going for an in the end he will feel slightly bad about it, although he's a little oblivious and wouldn't understand what he did wrong.

—————————

History;; Ferretfur was a loner, born of a male housecat and a female warrior, or, a once-warrior. Once the kittens came, the tom was nowhere to be found, and it was just ferretkit and his two sisters, minkkit and stoatkit. They didn’t waste their Time staying around the two leg village, but instead stalked way into the woods to survive. Ferretkit would listen intently to his mother, Dawngaze, speak of her clan. He would marvel at the battles she had fought, and would dream of the day he too would be a warrior. There was a day, though, something in his mind clicked: he could never have that chance.

“Mama, why don’t we have a clan?” Minkkit asked, the other two trailing right behind her. His mother only sighed and flattened her ears. “I broke the warrior code. I fell in love with your father, and wished to stay.” She said, her voice unusually quiet and low. The three were as confused as ever. “What’s the warrior code?” Stoatpaw asked. “Why were they so mad about it?” Mink paw added. “Can we go back?” Ferretkit finished, the three gazing up at her with wide and curious eyes. Dawngaze only frowned. “There is a warrior code; rules that should never be broken. I will teach you them all. In a few moons, you will begin your training. You will be trained to become warriors. You will know everything.”

From that point on, they began to learn. No fighting, and no other kinds of training. Instead, they learned the warrior code. They learned of starclan and of the dark forest, and how one day they would all be hunting amongst the stars. They learned how to read omens, and of which plants to stay away from. Once they turned 6 moons, they had their own makeshift apprentice ceremony. Ferret paw wore around his apprentice name with pride, telling anything that he could that it was his name. Minkpaw was equally as excited, bragging around. Stoatpaw seemed less than enthusiastic about it, she didn’t like the idea of fighting, she claimed she would rather be a medicine cat instead. Dawngaze, however, wasn’t too eager to try to teach about herbs. After all, she wasn’t quite sure what was what, and couldn’t do much. After some convincing from her siblings, Stoatpaw agreed to train to be a warrior.

The four cats trained vigorously, Dawngaze wishing for them to skilled in all areas of fighting. Months passed, and soon they would be able to be grandmother their warrior name. However, that day never came for Minkpaw and Stoatpaw.

”I’m ready for my warrior name!” Ferretpaw argued, his claws flexing. He grinned, leaping over Stoatpaw to tackle Minkpaw, who responded by pinning him into the ground. “No,” Dawngaze growled. “Not yet. You still have much to learn.”

“What else could I have to learn? I know so much, I could fight! I could do it, I could- Minkpaw, get off of me would you? I could do so much already, why can’t I get the new name?” He protested, the young apprentice impatiently wishing for time to pass by faster.

“I said no, Ferretpaw. My word is final.”

“I hate you!” Ferretpaw spat. “You just don’t want us to be warriors! I bet you just don’t want us to be strong like you!” He growled, turning away and running off into the foliage. Minkpaw and Stoatpaw shot a glance at one another before turning to his direction too. “Don’t.” Dawngaze sighed, her ears pressed flat against her head. “He will come back. Let’s keep going.”

That was the last time Ferretfur had seen his two sisters. As he walked off, far from them and in his own world, he couldn’t help but think about what he had done. He needed to go back. Then there was a scream. Two. three. Blood curdling and absolutely terrifying, Ferretfur wasn’t sure what it was until he realized he knew those screams. “Minkpaw? Stoatpaw? Oh no, mother?” he whispered under his breath. By the time he arrived to where they had been, all traces of his siblings and their attackers had gone. His mother lay there, heaving, blood pooling out of an open wound. “Mother?” He cried, his eyes wide and terrified.

Dawngaze, although barely alive, grinned at the sight of her son. “I knew you would come back..... i love you, Ferretfur.” She whispered, her breathing ultimately coming to a stop as Ferretfur was left to grieve. “If I had been here, I could have helped.” He cried, burying his face into the battered body of his mother. “I’m so sorry.”

From then on, Ferretfur became a traveler, and he grew into a tom that aimed to please the ladies. He thought he would be a traveler for the rest of his time until bam there she was, a gorgeous she-cat in the mountains. Meeting her changes his whole life, and he soon became a clan cat. Although small, he became the warrior he always dreamed of being, and would give up his life for the clan if he had the chance to.

Family;;
      Father ;; unknown
      Mother ;; Dawngaze
      Siblings ;; Minkpaw and Stoatpaw
      Mate ;; None
      Offspring ;; None
Last edited by Chimericect on Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tinykit || the smallest runt

Postby Chimericect » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:23 pm

- sold to Dimi -
Last edited by Chimericect on Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:44 am, edited 5 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me