THE WAY TO G L O R Y wip

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

THE WAY TO G L O R Y wip

Postby drift. » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:03 am

Alright, here we go. This story is almost a mix of fantasy and mafia-type thing???

Plot - Addison was living a semi-normal life out in the-middle-of-nowhere Ohio. She was just starting her senior year of high school when she met the new sherrif's son; Clel Stone. He was an infamous bad boy and by the small-town gossip just got out of military school. Addie and her best friend Tessa are determined to figure out what Clel is up to. A city boy like him doesn't belong in a place like Fox Hills. And by what his father has told her parents, Clel wanted to come out here. Everyone who went to Ridgemoore High knows there are rarely visitors, let alone people like John and Clel Stone. Proper, clean, and cold.

~I got carried away, so I'll stop here and continue as soon as I can~

Characters as of right now -

Addison Meehan
Joshua Meehan
Clel Stone
Tessa Gates
Sherrif Stone
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: THE WAY TO G L O R Y wip

Postby drift. » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:12 am

rerv for news/ updates
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:12 am

rsv just in case
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:26 am

From a distance, it presents itself like so many other small towns all over the world- Safe. Decent. Innocent. Get closer, though, and you start seeing the shadows underneath....
And our story begins here, I guess, in this small place called Fox Hills.. And really, it all started with what the Mcfarland boys found the first day of summer..

It was June fifth, and the three highschoolers had set out early to check the traps they set in the forest. Jonas, Carson, and Erik were all varsity football players. They were practically celebrities. But they always loved to dig down into their roots and try out good old fashion trapping. Every single one was empty, strange for the talented young men. The ventured farther into the darker woods until they stepped out on the other side, where Sweetwater river ran calm and clean. Except something glinting in the early dawn sunlight had caught Carson's eye. Tripping over each other the boys scrambled down the bank and searched the cat-tails and thick crabgrass for the object. Jonas was the one who spotted it first, calling his brothers over to look with a strained voice-

"Boys-" Jonas's face was creased with unease as he stared down at a black handgun.
"Now that's- hey!" Carson had socked Erik in the shoulder, glaring at his younger brother. "Shut up bonehead..!" Carson hissed under his breath.

Straightening up, Jonas cleared his throat, clearly unnerved. "Erik, you and Carson need to go warn Marston. I'll stay here."
Carson shoved roughly past Erik and glared right at Jonas, "Don't be an Idiot. There's no telling who dropped this here. You're coming with us." Erik nodded his agreement, "He's got a point Jay..." he said quietly. Jonas frowned and his mouth turned down at the sides, "No. Go get the Sherrif, or you're both off varsity. I'm your captain, don't make me do that." Both Mcfarland boys glanced at each other in disbelief, "Jo-" Jonas cut them off and narrowed his eyes, "I said go." Carson was already scrambling back up the slope, reaching the top before Erik had even turned to follow after more slowly. Jonas watched them walk away with his huge arms crossed over his chest. Erik had turned to give his older brother one last worried glance when a familiar brown jacket caught his eye. Erik slid down the dew-soaked hill and sprinted past Jonas, "Come on!" he yelled, pounding ahead. He stopped abruptly and fell to his knees beside the limp body of Fred Marston. Erik pressed his finger's against the dark-skinned man's neck. Nothing. There was a dark stain on his chest.

"Jonie...?" Erik turned back to the towering 18-year old, his face paled and frozen in shock. "We're going home Erik... Now." Jonas helped his brother up and

The sheriff dead. A very expensive, modern gun found with no fingerprints. No leads. The whole town is terrified. I for one, think we have a mystery on our hands. One that can only be solved by four people; the unlikeliest residents- who, would never speak in a million years... That is, if it was a normal, world, in a normal society. But what shadows have fallen over Fox Hill's now, is anything but normal...
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me