( mountain sound, )

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

pick one for no reason whatsoever ,,

ay un
No votes
ay deux
No votes
ay trois
38%
ay quatre
25%
ay cinq
38%

Total votes : 8

( mountain sound, )

Postby astrohund » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:44 am

decided to recreate my writing storage once again for the forth time. post or read if you wish, its just trash ideas.
Last edited by astrohund on Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( directory, )

Postby astrohund » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:31 pm

This road never looked so lonely
    This house doesn't burn down slowly
    To ashes, to ashes
    - its time by imagine dragons
    - - -
    i. verse - - marvel mutant themed
    ii.
    iii.
    iv.
    v.
    vi.
    vii.
    viii.
    ix.
    x.
    xi.
    xii.
    xiii.
    xiv.
    xv.
    xvi.
    xvii.
    xviii.
    xix.
    xx.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| i. dialogue story plot

Postby astrohund » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:12 pm

grumpily hello. welcome to the underworld . . . may i have your name, please?

xxxxuh . . . my name is jamie? b-but, what do you mean? u-underworld? why am i here?

well, kid, long story short . . . you're dead, and there's pretty much nothing you can do about it.

xxxxd-dead?! sir, what do you mean i'm dead? is this some sick joke━━are you playing a joke on me, sir? who are you even?

sigh. listen, kid, i'm in no mood for answering that question right now. looks at paper. i've got about fifty other people to check in, so i'll let the boss man himself tell you what happened, got it, boy? good. turns way and walks off.

xxxxb-but, wait! runs after. please tell . . . me?

right before his eyes, the posh-looking man disintegrated into nothing but a heap of bluish grey dust, flying away in the air until it was nothingness. jamie clasped his head and held it, staring at the obsidian paved floor that he was currently standing on.

xxxxno, no, no! i can't be dead . . . i was walking outside towards school, and t-then . . .

xxxxjamie slapped his head, the whole scene formulating inside his mind. he had been walking from his house to school one fair morning, and just as he was about to cross the intersection━━bam! a car had stuck him dead as it seems . . . but he didn't see a car . . . the sign clearly said that he could walk and so he did but that car just materialized out of no where.

xxxxbut come on. was he really in the underworld as that man just said? he didn't believe in the afterlife, there couldn't be no such thing, though still, a part of him felt empty inside━━cold and empty, like a blizzard in the middle of nowhere━━when there's nowhere to head, nowhere to hide━━all that's in front of him is miles and miles of bitter, bitter cold.

xxxxthough another part of him was filled, a red light providing warmth to his soul, mind and body━━keeping him from believing what was deemed to be reality. though that light of his was dimming, it was a small flame━━like a flame from a lighter, strong yet weak at the same time. he wanted that light to stay, but it was going to fade away eventually.

xxxxas he cowered in reluctance and anxiousness, a loud noise echoed through the world that he was trapped in . . . or was it a world? it was more like a room than that . . . jamie immediately jumped back to his feet but staggered a little, his vision darkening and lighting back up from the sudden movement.

knock . . . knock . . . knock . . .

xxxxwhere was that noise coming from? it was like he was floating into oblivion, but just as he was about to give up on searching for the source of the sound . . . a deep, gruff voice spoke from seemingly no where.

mister jamie adrian alexander? is that you, sir? it said abruptly.

xxxxshould he reply back? a droplet of cold, sweat dripped from down his forehead as he stared into nothingness. even though he was deceased, his heart was still active in his chest, ramming loudly against his rib cage. what was the point in being quiet really? he was getting sick of being in here and he wanted to get out as fast as possible.

xxxx yes . . . that's me. runs fingers through hair.

ah good, we've been expecting you.

xxxxreally?

yes, child, we have, and we need you to come with us to get you situated. there should be a door behind you that will lead you to the main center, please go through it and we will be there . . .

xxxxjamie turned behind him and noticed the door as this person was telling him about, but the fact that a random door just appeared out of nowhere wasn't what shocked him the most . . . it was the fact that that person actually heard what he was thinking . . . he said nothing, literally nothing, yet they were able to apprehend his thoughts as if they were actually being said.

xxxxthe boy paced around anxiously, muttering inaudible words that made little to no sense whatsoever. the shock was coming back to him more and more intensely as it appeared, and he couldn't just stop his heart that was pounding intensely as each second went by.

mister alexander! come now, we don't have all day. its almost rapid hour and if you don't hurry then you'll be stuck in here until the next year, so please come.

xxxxwhat? next eternity? jamie, with hesitation, turned to the door and ambled towards it cautiously. turning the knob slowly as it opened with a nerve-wrecking squeak. what he was greeted with was something that could easily be something out of another's nightmares . . .

to be continued, not sure if i want to finish but i'll see.

astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| ii. dialogue story plot

Postby astrohund » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:54 pm

xxxxaah!

xxxxhe hid beneath his bed, unsettled by the frightening noises coming from outside. what was happening? is dad okay? were his only thoughts as he crouched there stuck to the core with fear and grotesque. what had dad told him again? what could he do?

xxxxwhen the noises came to an end, alan dared himself to stalk out from beneath the bed and out of hiding, sneaking over to the door with caution and alarm. he rested his head against the door to hear the faintest of noises that would past him by, and he was shaken by the sound of breathing . . . shallow breathing . . .

xxxxalan opened the door as carefully as possible, trying to keep it from squeaking, in which he did with success. the hallway was empty, silent and dark━━it felt as if he weren't even in his own home at the moment, but he was and his home felt more like a prison than a place of security.

xxxxhe was silent as he walked down the hall, standing up on the balls of his feet as he struggled to keep each step quiet. he passed every room's door until he reached the shady living room. the boy gasped at the sight in front of him, his eyes watering as he became neurotic with emotional stress and grief.

xxxxdad . . .

xxxxhis father was spread out on the floor, crimson blood dripping down from out of his mouth and splattered all over his chest to his stomach. the glass coffee table was shattered, its remains scattered all over the floor as if it had exploded. alan ran over to his father without hesitation, wincing when his feet came into contact with the glass shards.

xxxxd-dad, w-what happened!?

xxxxhis father's head turned to him lethargically, alan noticed his glazed eyes as if tears were going to fall out of them. he opened his mouth at first, but no words to came out. it was as if he were having a struggle, what did this intruder did to him? he could already feel the tears starting to pour from his own eyes, his sectorial blue eyes glimmering with despair.

xxxxdad! p-please answer me . . .

xxxxhe whispered, shaking his father softly, but his father did not open his mouth this time━━was he avoiding the question? alan knew over-going severe and morbid pain, but could he tell him what was happening? he glanced at his throat to check for injury, but as he expected, he did not find anything out of the ordinary . . . as if anything happening right now was "ordinary."

xxxxafter many more times of trying to get his father to speak to him, alan was to fail every time, his father seemingly fading away from the living each second that went past. he didn't know what to do at the time, his mind and thoughts blocked him from thinking logically . . . the only thing that it was telling him to do was to stay in his father's presence, which was dying . . .

xxxxhe didn't know how long he stayed there, just resting his head against his father's heaving chest, but the boy was startled by the sound of an object shattering. his heart had jumped in his chest, his mind filling him with thoughts of distress, dismay and dread. but something else sparked in his mind, the thought of revenging his father . . . but the thought of him killing someone brought unwanted guilt and fright to his psyche.

xxxxshould he fight back or leave his father to die unrequited? but he couldn't possibly kill━━

xxxxcrash!

xxxxalan jumped to his feet the next time he heard the noise, leaving his father's side almost immediately as his instincts began to flood him. without mind, his body switched into his feral form━━an ashen grey coated werecanine with pale, luminous baby blue eyes. his feral form was tall and lean-muscled, not bulky but not lithe━━his two canines barely stuck out from his maw and his claws were long and curved, like a house cat's.

xxxxhe took a step forward towards the dining area, ears plastered to his cranium and body sulked low as if he were on the prowl. something about this form of his gave him a sense of power and potential that he couldn't quite describe. even though he rarely transformed into his feral form, it was always rather pleasant to change into it . . .it made him feel like a natural predator, a wild animal free from its cage.

xxxxalan did not let his fear keep him from facing this danger any more, with this form of his, he felt more confident than fearful and he was ready to fight even if it costs his life . . . for father . . . its for father . . .

xxxxthe canine crept more and more until he was able to look into the dining area, and there they were, the intruder themselves. they held a bag in their hand as they gathered up valuable items of his father, seemingly unaware of his presence.

xxxxhey!

xxxxthey turned to face him, eyes clouded with animosity as they stared back him. they were staring for a while, their stare then turning into a hateful glower as they snickered to themselves, it lacked humor.

xxxxwell, well, well . . . what do we have here? i didn't know the old man logan had a son, and definitely not one of the werecanine breed. what's your name, son? takes a step forward.

xxxxalan instantly took a step back, a low growl building up in his throat. his fur prickled and his teeth bared as his canine instincts seeped in slowly. how dare he talk so casually to him? who did this man think he was? his tone of voice only made the werecanine even more truculent.

xxxxwhoa there, don't get all feral on me . . . pretty sure you won't like what happens next if you dare to attack me . . .

xxxxhow dare you talk to me so friendly to me! you attacked my father! what do you expect━━a damn friendly chat?! well if that's what you expect then you've expected wrong . . .

xxxxhe didn't know what gotten into him, maybe this form of his was causing too much trouble? but how it felt so right. usually, alan was a fearful boy, living in doubt and anxiety all his life, but he could feel those days being set behind him━━he was coming into a new light. he felt no fear.

xxxxthe canine took a step forward, letting his instincts tell him what's right instead of his head. the man tensed up as he came closer and closer. and all of a sudden, alan pounced onto him, knocking him right off his feet as he slammed his head into the table behind him.

xxxxargh!

xxxxalan gripped onto the man's throat and tossed him into the wall on the left, framed pictures falling down as he came into impact with it.

xxxxyou're going to pay for attacking my father!

xxxxthe man made an attempt recover himself, but the canine tossed him once again, this time with him landing on top of the dining table with force and causing the glass to shatter. he made no attempt this time, paralyzed from the pain inflicted upon him as he gazed into the eyes of the aggressive beast.

xxxxwhat? have no fight in you? i thought you did, but it appears that i was wrong. how unfortunate.

xxxxalan turned around and exited the room, not sparing the man any more of his time, but not before grabbing one of the pictures that fell to the ground . . . it was of him and his father.

xxxxhis father . . . alan looked at his face that showed no emotion, he looked at his body which showed no movement . . . his eyes looked deprived of any life. he was gone . . . just like that? alan pressed his face against him, his eyes closing as remorse came upon him in waves. he couldn't have died a better way? free from pain? how could it end like this? what could he do now?

xxxxalan turned towards the window that was wide open, a light breeze swooping into the house and chilling up his insides. the moonlight glimmered from the outside . . . shall he run away? it seemed like the best option, this house was probably not safe for him anymore. the canine sauntered over to the open window, and with one last look at his father, he jumped out.

xxxxhe didn't look back again as he moved away, running away from the scene. his father was gone now, was he himself going to be alright? where should he go? far away from this place.

astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| iii. minor story

Postby astrohund » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:43 pm

xxxxhe was born in a barn, its reddish paint peeling off and a half missing roof made it appear as if it were a terrible place to raise newborns, but this was all they can get and they'd rather have it than nothing. he remembered when he first opened his eyes, focusing on the messy insides of the barn and its horrible shape, he remembered immediately loving it at first sight.

xxxxkoby was not koby at that time, he was three, an unnamed whelp━━the third born and the second to last born of his litter. he was not strong nor was he feeble, but he required his mother's very existence to survive . . . they all did. three was born alongside one, two and four, all young whelps like him at the time on the farm. mother dog was simply mother dog, they called her that whenever they wanted something. "mother dog! mother dog!" they'd say. though where was father dog? he was nowhere, a nonexistent thing in their life . . . though they didn't need him they thought, they were better off like that.

xxxxeach morning before the sun rose, mother dog would run off somewhere, leaving her pups behind to sleep in the forest of hay and grasses that were growing through the floor. three would always see mother dog run off because he would never sleep, three always wanted to be with mother dog but she would always push him back. she would always say that she would return in the afternoons, and so she promised and that promise hadn't been broken then.
        could be continued

astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me