the space journey

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

the space journey

Postby lovage » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:36 am

back to form

table of context
    chapter one
    chapter two
    chapter three
    chapter four
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

chapter 1

Postby lovage » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:05 pm

Dori sighed as she put her head down on their shared right arm. Mi has forced them on the scape ship. They had to do a quite a bit of fighting to steal the ship. Dori still remembered the horrible sirens and bright, red flashing lights.
Mi was focused on the ship's manual. She looked down at Dori's bored and sad expression. "Please spare me of that pitiful expression," Mi said annoyed.
"Only if we play a game," Dori replied pitifully.
Mi rolled her eyes then asked, "Fine, do you know that one color I spy game?" Dori nodded and Mi continued on with, "I'll go first. I spy something of the color red." She looked away from a button that she chose.
Dori spun them around to scan the whole room. Mi felt as if she would get sick from how fast they were spinning. Dori pointed to a red clock then asked, "Is it that red clock?"
"No! You are so bad at this," Mi said. "Stop spinning the chair or else we're going to get sick."
"You're worse! You made us steal and did all these horrible things. You made us do stupid, stupid, stupid mistakes," she ranted madly on the verge of tears. "Maybe if I was the dominant one then we would be still on that planet."
"Stop that now! You don't know what you are talking about," Mi yelled. "If it weren't for you worrying so much than we would be fine." Mi glared down at Dori to silence her. The silence lasted most of the day.
Last edited by lovage on Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

chapter 2

Postby lovage » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:41 pm

"So what do you want to do," Dori asked. She looked out the window holding them from space.
"No," Mi growled coldly. "Continue looking out the window or something."
She rolled one paw around during and after said that.
Dori rolled her eyes before asking, "Do you remember the mansion that we took refuge in that one night? Also what was his name?"
"Yes, I do," Mi replied coldly. "That was Neculai. He was spooky to you,
but I didn't get spooked out by him."
"That kal like us was nice, do you remember their name?"
"That was Liao Lei. She was creepier than Neculai," Mi said annoyed.
She was about to start up growling at Dori to keep her quiet. She pushed the autopilot button then forced them up to walk before saying, "I'm tired of talking so stop talking."
"No, we are talking," Dori said stubbornly. "Who do you prefer over the two- no three of them? Did you like Liao Lei or Neculai better?" She mumbled a few more questions before Mi stopped her by a side glance.
"I said before that I like Neculai better because he didn't keep on talking and talking like you," Mi said getting more annoyed.
"Well, I liked Liao Lei more because they seemed really nice," Dori chirped. "What about we act like them? I'll act like Neculai first!" Dori emofied and made her voice deeper, "I'm not a ghost, stupid!"
Mi snickered a bit before saying, "You're rude! Stop that right now!" Silence fell on the room for the rest of the day.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

chapter 3

Postby lovage » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:08 pm

"We need to come up with a plan for a new life," Dori said. "I don't want to steal ever again."
"Ship up! I decide what we do with the new life on the new planet," Mi replied.
"No, you did that the last time," Dori said. "Look at where we are now because of you!"
"Fine, you decide. Don't do anything stupid, and I have to approve of it," Mi huffed. She raised her noise and flattened her ears to show disapproval of her choice.
"We should be equal! Oh, equal again! That would be so lovely and a delight! Maybe we should learn how to read or better yet learn how to swordfight," Dori exclaimed. "We need to make up for all the bad that you made us do with good!"
"Those idea is so dull and stupid, but we will be equals," Mi promised.
"You need to be ofss dominant," Dori exclaimed. "Just chill out for once!"
"No, I'm the important one here," Mi shouted. She forced them to walk to the sleeping quarter and threw them onto the bed.
"Why are we even here," Dori cried. "Our life will never be different! We should of never left that planet just to start the same life over again. The point of leaving was so we didn't have a bounty over our head. So please just let us be equals and do good!" She had tears forming in her eyes.
"Dori, please don't cry. I didn't know that you felt like that. I honesty thought that you liked it," Mi pleaded. "I'll do what you want on the new plant."
"Fine, keep the promise then," Dori replied coldly.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

chapter 4

Postby lovage » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:38 pm

It has been a bit since the promise. Dori has read the ship's manual forwards and backwards. She has asked how to many days it was until she had full conversions with it. She learned to program it a bit to make it call them Midori.
Mi has been piloting the ship and did about nothing else. Midori has done nothing but sleep, eat, and talk for days. There was about 2.5 days til they arrive on the nearest habitable planet.
- 2.5 Days Later -
They arrived at a good planet with small civilizations that they are observing. The languages appears very similar to their own language. They built a hut on a beach and currently discussing further actions. Life is good so far! Maybe, they would be able to survive and do good with this second chance!
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me