Skittles's Baby Book!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Skittles's Baby Book!

Postby BuddyMaltese » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:59 am

Skittles's Baby Book

Name: Skittles
      Adopted: December 18th, 2017
      Joined CS Family On: December 18th, 2017

Welcome home Skittles! I was searching frantically for a scarf pup this December 18th, and sure enough a kind user approached me offering you in a trade! I was so excited to dress you up and introduce you to your new CS family. Your first night here, you slept in your crib surrounded by piles of stuffed animals, and you looked so comfortable I got a bit jealous! Soon you will get to spend your first Christmas with us, I can't wait!
Last edited by BuddyMaltese on Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:39 am, edited 4 times in total.
BuddyMaltese

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Meeting the Family

Postby BuddyMaltese » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:52 am

Meeting the Family

The time came to finally introduce you to everyone! All of your fellows Scarfies were so excited to meet you. The last time we had a baby scarf dog join the family was with Tic-Tac all the way back in 2012. Because of this, everyone may have gone a bit...overboard. Comet had decorated the Scarf Dog room with all sorts of "Welcome Home" banners, many of which were upside down. Minnie had gone out to collect flowers upon hearing about your coming, and filled your room with all sorts of pansies, daisies, and lilies. Luckily you're not allergic to any sort of flower pollen, though the same cannot be said for Sebastien who learned about his allergy in the most unfortunate way.

There was a lot of disagreement over who would be able to become your guardians. Ava and Jack volunteered, figuring that their experience with being Tic-Tac's parents would make them the most qualified. This was met with a high level of disapproval among the other scarfies which resulted in both harsh words and various assortments of pastries flying through the air. In the end it was decided that Cocoa, and Nutmeg would share parental responsibilities with you seeing as they were also fairly new to the family. The rest of the scarfies concluded that having the shared experience of learning the ropes would bring you closer as a family.

When the first hints of night time began creeping its way over the Chicken Smoothie world, your two new guardians brought you upstairs and set up a crib for you in your new room. They piled stuffed animals around you, tucked you in with the signature red and white striped blanket, and each took turns kissing your forehead before heading off to their own room. Even though this scarf dog family might get a bit crazy at times and end up chucking a cream puff or two at each other when things get especially heated, it was also full of unconditional love, which they could not wait to shower you in.

BuddyMaltese

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Christmas Shopping

Postby BuddyMaltese » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:06 am

Christmas Baking

It's Christmas Eve Eve! Tomorrow is the long-anticipate day before Christmas, and with such a large family (110 the last time we counted, though some scarfies wouldn't sit still and may have been counted twice) food preparations for Christmas typically begin on the 23rd or sooner. Since your arrival at the Scarfie household, we have been fortunate enough to welcome two more members to our family: Bunny and Calvin! Honeycomb decided to take you all under his wing this year and serve as your guide in all things holiday-food related.

While Calvin and Bunny were busy learning how to roll out the dough for the cookies, you were left unattended for just long enough to get into the flour and start making a mess. By the time Calvin pointed out the mountains of flour and abundance of spilled almond milk all over the floor, you were already coated in a thick layer of baking ingredients. Nutmeg and Cocoa were called over from the opposite end of the kitchen where they were being taught the art of making toast, and took you to one of the upstairs bathrooms to clean you off. Fortunately the mess was cleaned up promptly, and Honeycomb insists that this all unfolded within seconds of him diverting his attention from you. Most of the other scarfies, however, aren't quite buying that.
Last edited by BuddyMaltese on Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
BuddyMaltese

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BuddyMaltese » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:07 am

Christmas Time

It's that time of the year again! The scarfie household was buzzing with activity as everyone rushed downstairs to open presents. All 100+ of the scarf dogs tried making their way down the stairs at once, which made for some brief altercations and threats of whipped cream on the pillows of certain unassuming members, but all was resolved as the spirit of the Christmas season was stronger than any feelings of dismay. Your aunts Nutmeg and Cocoa were singing Christmas carols loudly as they carried you down to the living room, and soon it was time to open gifts!

Surprisingly Santa Paws managed to fit all the new goodies under the tree, and the presents were handed to their respective owners.
    Everyone excitedly tore off the wrapping paper from their gifts, and the excitement in the air was almost tangible. Pumpkin got a new robe, Mitch a new pair of ice skates, and Domino the book he had been eyeing for the last few months: Crayon Drawings for Dummies. As for you, little Skittles, you got a brand new Snowflake poncho that you absolutely love!

After everyone finished opening their presents, the scarfie family sat down at their very (very, very) large dining table and feasted on delicious holiday food. With bellies full of roasted veggies and almond milk eggnog, it was time to finish the day off by watching classic Christmas movies (such as Rudolph the Red-Nosed Butterfly Wolf and Miracle on The 34th Trade).
Last edited by BuddyMaltese on Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
BuddyMaltese

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BuddyMaltese » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:08 am

All Grown Up

On your 9th day birthday, everyone gathered around to celebrate your transition to the second of your three stages of life. A Birthday cake was ordered and decorations were strung up all around the Scarfie house, but there was a surprise waiting among the festivities! You see, when your aunts went to go get you from your crib, they were surprised to see that you weren't just a child now, you were a PPS. It looks like Tic-Tac, whom you had bonded with and played many games with, had transferred some of his magical PPS aura over to you, and now you have both become the resident Scarf PPSs in the scarf dog household. At least now Tic-Tac won't be the only baby!
Last edited by BuddyMaltese on Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
BuddyMaltese

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BuddyMaltese » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:09 am

A New Friend

With the passing of Christmas comes the task of putting away all the Christmas decorations. Although it is sad to watch the holiday season pass, the fun times and memories are enough to last everyone until next year. Even so, it was a bit somber having to take the Christmas tree down. In a surprising turn of events, however, there was one more Christmas present, and this one was for everyone. On December 27th, a brand new scarf dog joined the family, Rosemary! She is still just a child in her second stage, but will soon grow up to become an adult. Until then, she has become the playmate of you and Tic-Tac, and everyone absolutely adores watching you all play pretend together. The rest of the family banded together to get her a late Christmas present - a family portrait painted by you and Tic-Tac that includes Rosemary! It certainly is no Rembrandt or Michelangelo, but the sentiment and meaning behind it makes it better than anything the old masters have ever created. Now, we are all one big happy Scarfie family!
Last edited by BuddyMaltese on Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
BuddyMaltese

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BuddyMaltese » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:09 am

res
BuddyMaltese

My pets