Ghost of a Girl -- {Kalon Readoption Tryout. DNP.}

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Ghost of a Girl -- {Kalon Readoption Tryout. DNP.}

Postby Lady Tuesday » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:28 am

oh my asjfkwhrfvskdfgksfg
A LITERAL DREAM KAL

I will 110% be entering! :o

I may or may not change her name, I actually really like the way it sounds! :)

Ideas: I will be writing and performing/uploading at least a theme song for this girl, may or may not do a whole theme album depending on my level of inspiration and whether or not I have the time for it all! ^^

Res with the idea that Victorie is the vessel for Asmodeus and therefore she is seen as absolute evil by those around her. She was manipulated through her similar situation between the three main gods compared to her other siblings. However, she was unaware that the god she was speaking to was Asmodeus. Since she was raised in Vledeon, she knew an entirely different set of gods, and believe that Asmodeus was truly one of the gracious gods of her people sent to bring her justice and peace. Asmodeus took advantage of her naivety and convinced her that he could help her, and in turn she gave herself over to him completely and allowed him to take her body and use it as a vessel. To this day she remains twisted and dark, torn apart from the inside by the might of Asmodeus' rage and hatred towards the other two main gods. The longer he possesses her, the more she becomes like him in both mind and soul. She was originally brought to be raised by a family in Vledeon, but after a ater in life she is sometimes brought to Xaheth under Asmodeus' influence (many of the natural disasters are due to Asmodeus' anger fits when he is not inhabiting Victorie's mind) where she often resides all on her own (besides Asmodeus).With only the twisted god for companionship, she began to go more and more crazy. She eventually has a hatred for her siblings so strong that it is all she ever thinks about. Sometimes she is able to converse with him through one of her heads, but most of the time she is overpowered by him when he takes over.
Last edited by Lady Tuesday on Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:44 am, edited 5 times in total.
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ghost of a Girl -- {Vledeon; Childhood}

Postby Lady Tuesday » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:48 am

Code: Select all
[img]http://www.marysrosaries.com/collaboration/images/c/cf/Decorative-frame-001.png[/img][img]http://www.marysrosaries.com/collaboration/images/c/cf/Decorative-frame-001.png[/img]

wip <3

Gonna write here about her younger childhood. She's kind of a tribal gal due to being raised in that environment (Vledeon)!

design her socks: made of hide, lined with fur, and painted by the other children in her village, they are a bit of ceremony that is created for the user once they are finally able to hunt.

Other villages near her own, due to Vledeon being a highly superstitious place, often see Victorie as the devil incarnate, or as

---------------------------------------------------------------

The First Hunt
---recounts Victorie's first hunting experience after her ceremony (need a name for the socks and the ritual/ceremony they are a part of)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pKq ... sp=sharing

---------------------------------------------------------------

The inhabitants of Vledeon have only really been exposed to specific secondary and tertiary gods. They are so cut off from the rest of the world that they do not worship the three main gods, and in fact, they know little of them. Instead, their worship focuses mostly on Nature, Xioch (war), Knowledge,and Valefor (death). They also believe in Ezses (mate to Marchosias, goddess of corruption...often manipulated into doing Asmodeus's bidding), but she is not a god they worship, she is instead part of a legend that the Vledeon people tell to get their children to behave. She is often seen as a myth and a legend. No one is sure what she looks like.

Asmodeus sees the parallels between the three kal sibling's (Victorie, Neculai, and Liao Lei) situation to his own (with Serafina and Marchosias), and knows that he must use it to his advantage. Other people on the world have either never heard of him, or they fear him, and so he knows that Victorie is his only hope at finding a powerful, driven vessel. He also needed someone he could manipulate very quickly. Victorie was very naive when she met him, and this suited his needs perfectly.

Asmodeus had initially attempted to use Ezses to manipulate her into giving herself over as a vessel, but Victorie, being from Vledeon, had been warned all her life about the evil legend of Ezses. Therefore, Asmodeus knew he'd have to appear to her himself,without the front of Ezses in the future. This worked far more than before as Victorie had never heard of Asmodeus and therefore she trusted him more easily, though it was still a challenge to get her to give herself over as his vessel. (Gods need permission before they are allowed to use someone as a vessel, but once they have it, it cannot be taken back). Victorie will now always be Asmodeus' vessel...
Last edited by Lady Tuesday on Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ghost of a Girl -- {...;...}

Postby Lady Tuesday » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:55 am

i love you wrote:
Knee