✐ Writer's Index

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: ✐ Writer's Index

Postby Thovatos » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:17 pm

I want to sign up
Username: FancyToast
What do you offer: Writing Help + Advice
Topic Title: "Want a reviewer? Get the Fanciest Reviews!"
Topic Author: FancyToast
Genre: Story/novel, Poem
Description: "Do you want some aid writing that story or poem you have been having sitting in that old binder of yours? Do you need critiquing on the book you wrote in the eighth grade or a grammar question you've had on you're mind since your last class? Feel free to post!
Link to the topic: viewtopic.php?f=57&t=3680698
User avatar
Thovatos
 
Posts: 3853
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:13 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✐ Writer's Index

Postby raey » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:22 pm

FancyToast wrote: I want to sign up
Username: FancyToast
What do you offer: Writing Help + Advice
Topic Title: "Want a reviewer? Get the Fanciest Reviews!"
Topic Author: FancyToast
Genre: Story/novel, Poem
Description: "Do you want some aid writing that story or poem you have been having sitting in that old binder of yours? Do you need critiquing on the book you wrote in the eighth grade or a grammar question you've had on you're mind since your last class? Feel free to post!
Link to the topic: viewtopic.php?f=57&t=3680698


    Your topic has been added to the list^^
Image

avatar & signature artwork: snowysaur | characters © belong to me
characters writing
User avatar
raey
Roleplay Moderator
 
Posts: 7458
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:56 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✐ Writer's Index

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:45 pm

Hey, I have several like...compilation threads were I put all the short stories/ one shots/ scenes from the prompts and I don't really see any catagory that would fit them. Would you consider putting up another catagory that would fit? I know a lot of other peope have such threads and thought it migh be worth mentioning.
TheSongOfTheStars takes a golf club and starts smashing things
User avatar
TheSongOfTheStars
 
Posts: 15281
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:51 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✐ Writer's Index

Postby raey » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:00 pm

TheSongOfTheStars wrote:Hey, I have several like...compilation threads were I put all the short stories/ one shots/ scenes from the prompts and I don't really see any catagory that would fit them. Would you consider putting up another catagory that would fit? I know a lot of other peope have such threads and thought it migh be worth mentioning.


The index is not thought to be an index for your private writing compliations.
The idea is to link topics which offer general discussion options but also competitions or help and advice, etc. It is yet not meant to become a sort of advertisement index by linking to your private topics. If you want users to read your writing, please link those in your signature.
Image

avatar & signature artwork: snowysaur | characters © belong to me
characters writing
User avatar
raey
Roleplay Moderator
 
Posts: 7458
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:56 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✐ Writer's Index

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:28 am

Oh, sorry, I was mixing it up with the old one, which was for that sort of thing. My apologies.
TheSongOfTheStars takes a golf club and starts smashing things
User avatar
TheSongOfTheStars
 
Posts: 15281
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:51 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✐ Writer's Index

Postby --beryl-- » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:20 pm

I want to sign up
Username: --beryl--
What do you offer: Writing Competitions
Topic Title:Fantasy Writing Competition 2018
Topic Author:--beryl--, and possibly spectrophobia
Genre:Fantasy
Description:A thread with multiple contests going on at once with prizes, all centered around fantasy writing.
Link to the topic:fantasy writing comp 2018
Image
enter my art contest and draw my ocs!
latest drawing
hey i'm jordan, a Christian female who loves to draw and i'm taking art trades, requests, and commissions if your interested !!i love a bunch of bands like twenty one pilots, imagine dragons, fall out boy, andmy chemical romance so if you wanna pm me and talk about bands or whatever!! pms are always open <3
User avatar
--beryl--
 
Posts: 4756
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:10 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✐ Writer's Index

Postby raey » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:11 pm

--beryl-- wrote: I want to sign up
Username: --beryl--
What do you offer: Writing Competitions
Topic Title:Fantasy Writing Competition 2018
Topic Author:--beryl--, and possibly spectrophobia
Genre:Fantasy
Description:A thread with multiple contests going on at once with prizes, all centered around fantasy writing.
Link to the topic:fantasy writing comp 2018


    ^added you to the list.
Image

avatar & signature artwork: snowysaur | characters © belong to me
characters writing
User avatar
raey
Roleplay Moderator
 
Posts: 7458
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:56 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✐ Writer's Index

Postby Rylf » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:17 am

I want to sign up
Username: Rylf
What do you offer: Writing Help + Advice
Topic Title: Free Writing Feedback!
Topic Author: Rylf
Genre: Any and all are welcome
Description: Just as the title says, this thread will be a place where anyone can post poems, short stories, and similar writings and I will give you my thoughts on the content, grammar, and visual aspects of them! I don't have a major in writing or anything fancy (yet!) and I make plenty of mistakes myself, but I know that having a second opinion on your work can help both with that piece and with future creations. So, click that link and see what my Grammar Nazi brain has to offer you~
Link to the topic: viewtopic.php?f=57&t=3713092&p=116320150#p116320150
Image
x
━━━

━ ᴡᴀs ᴍᴏʀᴇ

ᴘᴀɪɴғᴜʟ

ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴋ

ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴏ

ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍ ”


Image
x


“ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ

ᴅᴀʏ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ

ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴋ

ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ

ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴜᴅ ━

━━━
Image











x

Facebook Personal

━━━━━━
Hello! I’m Rylf.
I enjoy anything
artsy but writing
is my true passion.
Feel free to trade,
message, or follow
me on other media!

━━━━━━
Twitter © Tumblr











Image
User avatar
Rylf
 
Posts: 1452
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:47 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✐ Writer's Index

Postby raey » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:39 am

    @Rylf; your topic has been added
Image

avatar & signature artwork: snowysaur | characters © belong to me
characters writing
User avatar
raey
Roleplay Moderator
 
Posts: 7458
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:56 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✐ Writer's Index

Postby actuallyaura » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:46 am

I want to sign up
Username: CharlottMay
What do you offer: (Writing Challenge, Prompt Challenge, Writing Help + Advice, Collaboration Story,...)
Topic Title: Writer's Branch
Topic Author: I am the author. (CharlottMay)
Genre: Mixed
Description:A bit of everything for everyone!
Link to the topic: Writer's Branch
User avatar
actuallyaura
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:37 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Diamondshine101 and 1 guest