✐ Writer's Index

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

✐ Writer's Index

Postby rutilant » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:26 am

Discuss & Share your Writing - A Forum Index
═══════════════════════════════════════════════

The following index is supposed to replace the previous one with the chance to update it regularly again.
      Feel free to check out the old index here: viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2716644 .

The use of this index is to gather important topics such as open topics for general discussions, but also to give challenges, collaboration stories and even help or advice topics a chance to be found and receive some attention.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Rules and Information:
      Please make sure that you are familiar with our site rules, including the board specific rules.
      If you ever should have questions if you piece of writing is appropriate and acceptable to be posted on our forums - or if you have questions in general; feel free to sent in a help ticket.

Rules for this topic:
      • No chat. If you want to chat about writing, then please go to the different writing discussion and chat topics.
      • If you have a topic you want to see added in this index, please fill out the form below and post it here.
      • If you have any questions, feel free to pm me at any time - or post them here.

Discussions and Chats for Writers:
      Places for creative exchange and inspiriting discussions with fellow writers.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Writing Challenges & Prompts:
      Are you up to new challenges, want to test and overcome your own limits and make new experiences.
      A writing-challenge or writing to pre-set prompts might be the right thing for you.

Writing Competitions:
      Do you need a written piece - why not start a competition for all those creative minds out there.
      May the words be with you.

Collaboration Stories:
      Why always write on your own? Come together and build the story together.

None yet.

Critique & Help & Other Writing Services:
      If you need help with your writing or if you are offering help and advice for others.
      Feel free to share these with us.

• Want a reviewer? Get the Fanciest Reviews! | Topic Author: FancyToast
        Do you want some aid writing that story or poem you have been having sitting in that old binder of yours? Do you need critiquing on the book you wrote in the eighth grade or a grammar question you've had on you're mind since your last class? Feel free to post! [Genres: Story/novel, Poem ]
      • Free Writing Feedback! | Topic Author: Rylf
        Just as the title says, this thread will be a place where anyone can post poems, short stories, and similar writings and I will give you my thoughts on the content, grammar, and visual aspects of them! I don't have a major in writing or anything fancy (yet!) and I make plenty of mistakes myself, but I know that having a second opinion on your work can help both with that piece and with future creations. So, click that link and see what my Grammar Nazi brain has to offer you~[Genres: Story/novel, Poem ]

Other:
      Everything that doesn't fit into the above categories or covers more than one.

• Writer's Branch | Topic Author: CharlottMay
        Genre: Mixed
        Writing Challenge, Prompt Challenge, Writing Help + Advice, Collaboration Story,... - A bit of everything for everyone!

If you have something you would like to have added in this index then please fill out this form:

Code: Select all
      [size=150]✎[/size] [size=125]I want to sign up[/size]
      [size=90][b]Username:[/b][/size] [size=85]Your username[/size]
      [size=90][b]What do you offer:[/b][/size] [size=85](Writing Challenge, Prompt Challenge, Writing Help + Advice, Collaboration Story,...)[/size]
      [size=90][b]Topic Title:[/b][/size][size=85](How is your topic called? This title will get added on the list.)[/size]
      [size=90][b]Topic Author:[/b][/size][size=85](Who is the topic author or authors, in case the topic is maintained by more than person.)[/size]
      [size=90][b]Genre:[/b][/size][size=85](Romance, Fantasy, Krimi, Mixed,...)[/size]
      [size=90][b]Description:[/b][/size][size=85](Which description do you want to have added for your topic?)[/size]
      [size=90][b]Link to the topic:[/b][/size][size=85](Please provide the link to your topic.)[/size]
Last edited by raey on Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:03 am, edited 10 times in total.
rutilant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✐ Writer's Index

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:34 pm

I want to sign up
Username: Pyra Ilver
What do you offer: It's a club for writing challenges
Topic Title:Defiant Quills
Topic Author:Pyra Ilver
Genre:Nothing specific, it depends on the current competition
Link Defiant Quills
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raey » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:50 pm

@Pyra; Your club has been added now. Please let me know if you want a more detailed description added^^
raey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:17 pm

Hey there, are we able to post a form for other peoples' challenge-boards, etc.? c:
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raey » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:38 pm

@Ranger:
    Yes, sure. But please ask the user/creator beforehand if they would okay for their challenge to get added.
raey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:24 pm

raey wrote:
    @Ranger:
    Yes, sure. But please ask the user/creator beforehand if they would okay for their challenge to get added.
Cool! c:
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:55 am

I want to sign up
Username: fandomtrash.
What do you offer: Writing Challenge
Topic Title:Writing Challenge 2017
Topic Author:Just me!!! (fandomtrash.)
Genre:(Mixed. Whatever the person entering decides to write.
Description:A writing comeptition with prompts.
Link to the topic:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=3633517&p=113816382#p113816382
Image ImageImage

grayce! / pisces / she/her/ credit
pms are open! always looking for new friends. im an author, ask me about my writing commissions! currently looking for all sorts of trades, just check my profile. let's talk about cartoons and music <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raey » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:49 am

fandomtrash. wrote: I want to sign up
Username: fandomtrash.
What do you offer: Writing Challenge
Topic Title:Writing Challenge 2017
Topic Author:Just me!!! (fandomtrash.)
Genre:(Mixed. Whatever the person entering decides to write.
Description:A writing comeptition with prompts.
Link to the topic:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=3633517&p=113816382#p113816382

Your topic has been added to the list.
raey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scoopyfrog » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:02 pm

I have a question; I'm interested in reviewing/critiquing others' work; however, this is easier for me to do through PMs rather than in a public topic. Could I still be added to this list as a reviewer, or would I need to create a topic for it first?
I love collecting critters <3

- Magistream -
ImageImageImageImageImage

- Dragcave -
ImageImageImageImageImage
scoopyfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raey » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:12 pm

antiqeel wrote:
I have a question; I'm interested in reviewing/critiquing others' work; however, this is easier for me to do through PMs rather than in a public topic. Could I still be added to this list as a reviewer, or would I need to create a topic for it first?

Please create a topic. There you can also set your preferences in regards of genres/length/etc. - and if you maybe want to ask for payment for your reviews.
raey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me