( ` kalon development zone | a thread 4 kal tips ! )

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

do you play an instrument ?

i used to !
24%
yes , and i love it !
25%
yes , but i don't really anymore .
11%
yes , and i hate it .
1%
no , but i really wish i did ! !
22%
no , not at all , never want to .
8%
i'm learning , not the best .
9%

Total votes : 85

Re: ( ` kalon development zone | a thread 4 kal tips ! )

Postby defunctaccount123 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:31 am

Any tips on wining a kalon? im trying to get my first c:
not even a furry anymore goodbye cs!
i had fun here though sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleteduser. » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:34 am

Ocean Plumeria wrote:Any tips on wining a kalon? im trying to get my first c:

hmm, i suggest just trying your hardest. i can't really tell you anything else though, since i only won one comp.
    i wish you good luck!

-

hey i'm new to breeding and i'm really curious about artists and artist slots. like, how do you know if they have slots open?
    any tips are welcome! thanks!
bye cs! it's been fun!
deleteduser.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby allu » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:37 am

alive. wrote:
Ocean Plumeria wrote:Any tips on wining a kalon? im trying to get my first c:

hmm, i suggest just trying your hardest. i can't really tell you anything else though, since i only won one comp.
    i wish you good luck!

-

hey i'm new to breeding and i'm really curious about artists and artist slots. like, how do you know if they have slots open?
    any tips are welcome! thanks!

An artist will post when they have a slot/s open and will tell you if it is fcfs, a raffle, or any other specifications (such as first time breeder)

╔══════════════════════════════╗
spectre adult pst they/he bisexual
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
hey, i'm spec! i'm your average user with
too much free time. my interests include
drawing, music and gaming. i love crows,
fortnite and ranboo. feel free to PM me!!

╚═════════════════════════╝

allu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleteduser. » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:37 am

@ star ✨ - thank you!
bye cs! it's been fun!
deleteduser.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:39 am

Alright, I have a bit of a problem. I need some... inspiration as for what I do about this fellow here. I don't write out my kal stuff, most of it stays in my head, but I usually have at least some inspiration for the character traits of my kals. I'm blanking pretty hard on this one. I love him to death, though, and I really would like to have something. Could I maybe get some suggestions? ^.^; His name is Keith Burgundy, and he's an asexual, but that's about all I've got >.<

┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:05 am

NightFlame22 wrote:Alright, I have a bit of a problem. I need some... inspiration as for what I do about this fellow here. I don't write out my kal stuff, most of it stays in my head, but I usually have at least some inspiration for the character traits of my kals. I'm blanking pretty hard on this one. I love him to death, though, and I really would like to have something. Could I maybe get some suggestions? ^.^; His name is Keith Burgundy, and he's an asexual, but that's about all I've got >.<

Maybe he could be happy? there's nothing better that a happy person and maybe. compassion and confident c:

(Your right, he is precious)
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyrannical » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:18 am

@NightFlame22; He looks like he would be kinda just giddy and happy and slightly all over the place, like that "c'mon! let's go let's go let's go" kind of personality

But also I recently won this beauty
    she currently doesn't have her shine on her tail because it was a design a shine contest and it still has yet to be put on but it doesn't change much tbh.

She is generally a mess, just overall a bit of a mess, but is the mother figure of the group at any given point, and she tends to be quite loud as a result of trying to get others to shut their mouths, but not in an obnoxious kind of way, she rarely causes ruckus but has quite a short temper.

That is shortened, greatly, but see I am stuck with the problem of finding a name that clicks?? I was going to call her Esther but it didn't really work and I am now just kind of stuck on that ://

Like I have searched around but can't find anything that just fits her, so if anyone has suggestions then please go right ahead!
tyrannical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitvale » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:30 am

ocean plumeria : yo ! ! welcome to the community ! winning a kalon takes a lot of dedication and connection , but it depends on the competition . i know tons of artists that favor original and out - of - the - box ideas , and writing is a huge bonus from what ive heard . art is a kicker as well ! ! if you want a more specific answer feel free to ask , like specific competitions . im usually glad to help any users win , even if im competing too !
alive : if you need help catching a slot , other users who are free to post your ticket can help ! hmu if you need help catching a slot , im free to ! star explained it pretty well c ;
nightflame22 : hm . . im getting a very confident vibe from him , like what ocean plumeria said , but i feel like straying away from anything snake - related would really make his character pop ! maybe both combined ? he seems like the type to be emotional and over - exaggerated , potentially not getting sarcasm ? i don't know , these just popped up in my head .
tyrannical : what a beautiful girl ! ! i personally love the name valerie , but its just a suggestion . it means strength and health . or adira , autum , baillie , elana ( names that start with e seem good ! ) , elen , vivian ?

i need assistance with giving a basic personality for my girl , max !
i don't know what character traits to give her . all i have down is ' tomboy who loves cars , plants , and occasionally the ocean . ' anyone have ideas ?
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby defunctaccount123 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:34 am

☂ . wrote:
ocean plumeria : yo ! ! welcome to the community ! winning a kalon takes a lot of dedication and connection , but it depends on the competition . i know tons of artists that favor original and out - of - the - box ideas , and writing is a huge bonus from what ive heard . art is a kicker as well ! ! if you want a more specific answer feel free to ask , like specific competitions . im usually glad to help any users win , even if im competing too !
alive : if you need help catching a slot , other users who are free to post your ticket can help ! hmu if you need help catching a slot , im free to ! star explained it pretty well c ;
nightflame22 : hm . . im getting a very confident vibe from him , like what ocean plumeria said , but i feel like straying away from anything snake - related would really make his character pop ! maybe both combined ? he seems like the type to be emotional and over - exaggerated , potentially not getting sarcasm ? i don't know , these just popped up in my head .
tyrannical : what a beautiful girl ! ! i personally love the name valerie , but its just a suggestion . it means strength and health . or adira , autum , baillie , elana ( names that start with e seem good ! ) , elen , vivian ?

i need assistance with giving a basic personality for my girl , max !
i don't know what character traits to give her . all i have down is ' tomboy who loves cars , plants , and occasionally the ocean . ' anyone have ideas ?

Im kinda getting that
"This kalon is a natural born leader"
But heh, what do i know? cx
Thank you! I tried using a lot of puns for that contest for the bee sweetheart, i still don't know who the winner is c:
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppermintleo » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:41 pm

gunna quietly mark, pretty sure I was approved for helper xD
I'll make a tiny little post once I'm completely sure of course!
call me pure / he-him pronouns / transboy
ImageImage Image
peppermintleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me