This isn't a diary, it's a dandelion! (Accepting!)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

This isn't a diary, it's a dandelion! (Accepting!)

Postby FNAF » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:41 am

ayy, winter here! i saw things like these floating around, so i decided to make one myself!
in case you don't know, this is basically a diary of a cs pet, and i'll talk through their point of view!
(highly inspired by gizmothedragon's 'this is not a diary, it's a cactus!')
also a note, im english. so it's not called a high school, it's called a secondary school. they're called years, not grades. for example, in this story Pam is 14, which means she goes to year 10 in a secondary school. sorry if you don't go to a school like this and find it confusing, but you can pm me and i'll explain in more detail how it works if you're overly confuzzled!

Hi new diary! Actually, nevermind, I'm not going to call you that - diaries are for yucky girly girls, and I'm not one of those. I'll call you a.... A dandelion! Because why not! Anyway, first off I think I should introduce myself. I'm Pamela, but everyone calls me Pam. That's a picture of me above. Pretty snazzy, huh? Anyway, why am I writing in this? Well, my mumsy mum made me. She bought me this diary dandelion for 15 pounds!! What a waste of money. She probably thought I was some sad, moody teenager who needed to write their thoughts down in a book. And I bet you she only did it to then look into it and find out how I was. Guess she was stupid enough to not realise there was a lock on this dia- dandelion. And I have the key. Hooray for me. Anyway, I think I should stop rambling about that and introduce my family now.

^ That's my mum. She's like any other mum - sweet, kind but sometimes she's really strict :/. But she does make delicious cookies!!

^ That's Dad. except I don't see him alot nowdays. He works in Totoro Town, whereas I live in Dawnsbury. Now that I think about it, Dawnsbury is a stupid name for a town. What does it even mean?!

^ That's my younger sister, Pandora. I call her Pan, even though she hates it! Pam and Pan, eh? Anyway, Pan is a weak girly girl, who - you guessed it - loves pink, and blue. She hates green and brown. Duh. Luckily she's only 10, so she doesn't even go to the same school as me.

In case you couldn't tell, I'm adopted. I don't really mind, to be honest. Also, somehow my parents look similar to each other. Don't ask how that happened.. Anyways, about school...
We only just moved To Dawnsbury. We moved here because it's closer to Totoro Town, so we can see Dad more often. But that means, I'm going to a new school. Oh no. Right now is the worst time to go to a new school. It's like, the middle of the year. And I'm in year 10. Everyone's already got their own friends now, I guess. In my old school, I actually had some friends. It was a pretty normal school - y'know, learning.. more learning.. it was pretty boring. At least I had friends. I wonder if I'll be able to make friends in my new school?!
Last edited by FNAF on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
FNAF

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Accepting!

Postby FNAF » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:36 am

Hey, I'll be accepting characters/pets into my story! Just fill out the form below, and your pet will be in the story! :3

Code: Select all
- pet image here -

Pet name;;
'Group' (popular, outcast, jock or nerd);;
Personality;;
Crush/Gf or bf;;
Interests;;
Other (e.g relationship with pam, like friend, enemy, etc.);;
Last edited by FNAF on Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
FNAF

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This isn't a diary, it's a dandelion! (Accepting!)

Postby FNAF » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:39 am

might actually be continuing this
    vince he/him adult ⚣
    meowmeowmeow
FNAF

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:24 am

Pet name;; Amethyst Miller
'Group' (popular, outcast, jock or nerd);; outcast
Personality;;Amethyst is very sly, and can get herself around any problem. For this most kids pick on her calling her "fox", she often wears her goggles to try and look different, but it never works. She is a practical jokester, and can make anything funny.
Crush/Gf or bf;; N/A
Interests;; Memes, Art, Jokes, Science, Animals, Mythical stuff, video games, goggles
Other (e.g relationship with pam, like friend, enemy, etc.);; good friends with Pam, sorta fills her in on all the school drama.
(once was friends with Claire before she became popular)

Pet name;; Claire Short
'Group' (popular, outcast, jock or nerd);; Popular
Personality;; Claire is your everyday snobby girly girl who gets in everyone's business. She loves to ice skate, and pretends to be the biggest ice skater in the grade when she literally falls over whenever nobody is helping her on the ice. If someone spills one thing that isn't anything good about her she will try her best to get back at them.
Crush/Gf or bf;; nobody
Interests;; ice-skating, swimming, the beach, seashells, dance, tea, pumpkin spice lattes, bullying kiddos
Other (e.g relationship with pam, like friend, enemy, etc.);; enemies with Pam. Was once friends with Amethyst before leaving her to be popular

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FNAF » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:48 am

_Ravenfeather_ wrote:Image

Pet name;; Amethyst Miller
'Group' (popular, outcast, jock or nerd);; outcast
Personality;;Amethyst is very sly, and can get herself around any problem. For this most kids pick on her calling her "fox", she often wears her goggles to try and look different, but it never works. She is a practical jokester, and can make anything funny.
Crush/Gf or bf;; N/A
Interests;; Memes, Art, Jokes, Science, Animals, Mythical stuff, video games, goggles
Other (e.g relationship with pam, like friend, enemy, etc.);; good friends with Pam, sorta fills her in on all the school drama.
(once was friends with Claire before she became popular)

Pet name;; Claire Short
'Group' (popular, outcast, jock or nerd);; Popular
Personality;; Claire is your everyday snobby girly girl who gets in everyone's business. She loves to ice skate, and pretends to be the biggest ice skater in the grade when she literally falls over whenever nobody is helping her on the ice. If someone spills one thing that isn't anything good about her she will try her best to get back at them.
Crush/Gf or bf;; nobody
Interests;; ice-skating, swimming, the beach, seashells, dance, tea, pumpkin spice lattes, bullying kiddos
Other (e.g relationship with pam, like friend, enemy, etc.);; enemies with Pam. Was once friends with Amethyst before leaving her to be popular

accepted! working on the next chapter :>
FNAF

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Cornelius| » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:26 pm

Pet name;; Rachel
'Group' (popular, outcast, jock or nerd);; Nerd
Personality;; Rachel is known to be very cold and calculated. Everything she does in life has to be based around logic and reason. Because of this she is known to be a nerd, however she hates grouping because grouping people into a specific category based on faulty outlooks of people’s outer personality and appearance instead of looking at people as individuals is dumb.
Crush/Gf or bf;; none
Interests;; Reading, studying, Drawing, Politics
Other (e.g relationship with pam, like friend, enemy, etc.);; Rachel is an... acquaintance to Pam
oh god I was so cringe
|Cornelius|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FNAF » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:23 am

•F o r e s t• wrote:Image

Pet name;; Rachel
'Group' (popular, outcast, jock or nerd);; Nerd
Personality;; Rachel is known to be very cold and calculated. Everything she does in life has to be based around logic and reason. Because of this she is known to be a nerd, however she hates grouping because grouping people into a specific category based on faulty outlooks of people’s outer personality and appearance instead of looking at people as individuals is dumb.
Crush/Gf or bf;; none
Interests;; Reading, studying, Drawing, Politics
Other (e.g relationship with pam, like friend, enemy, etc.);; Rachel is an... acquaintance to Pam

Accepted! :>
FNAF

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me