❛ the lazy writers ❜ V2

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: ❛ the lazy writers ❜ V2

Postby minimire » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:35 am

any writers still up?
minimire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takara » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:55 am

It lives! I am, and I've found that roleplaying is a great way to "practice" writing. It's probably the peer pressure. It's always the peer pressure
Takara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:52 am

Dang lazy writers wassup??? Been a hot minute, but it warms my heart to see a
    post here since years ago y'all helped inspire me to start my novel (which I am
    56 chapter into btw >:3). Maybe we can get this thread active again!

@Takara I haven't roleplayed in a long time, since I always get sad when the rp
    dies out, but it is an amazing way to practice. I've been stuck in a rut with my writing
    as of late, so maybe I'll join a rp or two to get the juices flowing again.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minimire » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:38 am

Takara wrote:It lives! I am, and I've found that roleplaying is a great way to "practice" writing. It's probably the peer pressure. It's always the peer pressure

oh yes that's true! now that my exams and projects are finally over i finally have the motivation to write again! so i might try to get back into the mood of writing by roleplaying XD
minimire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minimire » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:39 am

Silver Pandorica wrote:
    Dang lazy writers wassup??? Been a hot minute, but it warms my heart to see a
    post here since years ago y'all helped inspire me to start my novel (which I am
    56 chapter into btw >:3). Maybe we can get this thread active again!

@Takara I haven't roleplayed in a long time, since I always get sad when the rp
    dies out, but it is an amazing way to practice. I've been stuck in a rut with my writing
    as of late, so maybe I'll join a rp or two to get the juices flowing again.

ooo congrats! what's your novel about?
minimire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustDucky » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:04 pm

Anyone here planning to do NaNoWrMo this year? I want to, but I have no idea what to write about!
ʆɩȵӄ credit
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Don't let your dreams stay memes."

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 36 people.
I have received 31 gifts.

She/Her
JustDucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shanguin » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:07 pm

JustDucky wrote:Anyone here planning to do NaNoWrMo this year? I want to, but I have no idea what to write about!

hiya! I've never participated in a NaNo event yet, and if all goes well this will be my first November participating. (: I'm personally working on a children's series I've wanted to do for quite some time! :3

also; I'm glad this thread(?) resurfaced! I'm joined just recently, so I'm glad I stumbled across this small slice of paradise c:
December 18th is Rerelease day! New players, DO NOT trade these pets unless you know their worth! These pets can be VERY valuable, and unfortunately some people like to try to scam newer players out of their new super rare pets.
Stay safe!

my sig has said 'new' for two years so i felt it was finally time to edit it... yeah yeah ill get to makin a fancy one.. maybe lol

my partner, ChefTyler, gets on from time to time. we live together and can occasionally trade unfairly or be logged in via the same internet connection.
Shanguin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tea rose » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:33 pm

JustDucky wrote:Anyone here planning to do NaNoWrMo this year? I want to, but I have no idea what to write about!

i have a bad habit of not committing to things very well, but i'd love to start my first year with it, maybe it wouldn't hurt to try!
and just some inspiration, maybe you could write one of those "choose your own adventure" style stories. i'm writing one about my wip so i have an excuse to procrastinate and it's a lot of fun!
Image~Image Image Image
x𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx''listo
xxxxx'''art thread

xxxxxxx'playlist

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx''hi, i'm elliot!
xxx''i'm mostly here for
xxxxx'forum games
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tea rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustDucky » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:18 pm

tea rose wrote:i have a bad habit of not committing to things very well, but i'd love to start my first year with it, maybe it wouldn't hurt to try!
and just some inspiration, maybe you could write one of those "choose your own adventure" style stories. i'm writing one about my wip so i have an excuse to procrastinate and it's a lot of fun!

Same! I'm really bad at procrastinating things, but I am trying to break that habit. It's soo hard. And a "choose your own adventure" story sounds like it would be fun. I used to love the mystery ones when I was a kid.
ʆɩȵӄ credit
x

"Don't let your dreams stay memes."

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 36 people.
I have received 31 gifts.

She/Her
JustDucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❛ the lazy writers ❜ V2

Postby Shanguin » Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:10 am

TWO DAYS GUYS!
How's everyone's nano prep coming along!? Everyone gettin stressed yet? Ahaha (/g, /lh)
December 18th is Rerelease day! New players, DO NOT trade these pets unless you know their worth! These pets can be VERY valuable, and unfortunately some people like to try to scam newer players out of their new super rare pets.
Stay safe!

my sig has said 'new' for two years so i felt it was finally time to edit it... yeah yeah ill get to makin a fancy one.. maybe lol

my partner, ChefTyler, gets on from time to time. we live together and can occasionally trade unfairly or be logged in via the same internet connection.
Shanguin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me