❛ the lazy writers ❜ V2

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: ❛ the lazy writers ❜ V2

Postby arabella !! » Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:02 am

i love returning to this thread, it makes my heart all fuzzy and warm to see the range of skilled writers. you guys should be so proud of yourselves !! <3

i’m curious, any fellow poets lurking ?? what’s your muse when writing and do you have any poetry recs ?? i started reading for coloured girls…/when the rainbow is enuf and oh my god. just rip me to shreds and make me feel whole all at once, why don’t you.
arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daybreak. » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:44 am

arabella !! wrote:
      i love returning to this thread, it makes my heart all fuzzy and warm to see the range of skilled writers. you guys should be so proud of yourselves !! <3

i’m curious, any fellow poets lurking ?? what’s your muse when writing and do you have any poetry recs ?? i started reading for coloured girls…/when the rainbow is enuf and oh my god. just rip me to shreds and make me feel whole all at once, why don’t you.

i lurk in these dephts!

muse varies, but the outdoors, often, and other writers too! yours?

recently been following inkskinned's tumblr (cw, some mature topics there, from time to time). this is one of my favorites.
daybreak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:00 am

daybreak. wrote:
arabella !! wrote:

i lurk in these dephts!

muse varies, but the outdoors, often, and other writers too! yours?

recently been following inkskinned's tumblr (cw, some mature topics there, from time to time). this is one of my favorites.

oh my goodness thank you for the rec !! i regretfully haven't been on tumblr for a while, but i remember so many beautiful poems. i will have to revive my account somehow haha.

my muse is quite similar. i write about the human condition; vaguely about my own issues behind a nature/fantasy facade ?? lol i love greek mythology and godlike figures so i intertwine those elements as well. here is an example of one of my pieces if i sounded like gibberish. :'')
arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daybreak. » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:50 am

Great piece!

"on the pier where our souls were coiled last"