Brinley - Please No Posting

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Brinley - Please No Posting

Postby redhorizon » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:51 am

Brinley

"To the world, you may just be one person, but to one person, you may just be the world."

Trust.
Love.
Hope.

The way I see it, the only things you need in life are love, trust, and hope. A little love can go a long way. A little hope can keep a person going. A little trust is all we need.

My name is Brinley, you can call me whatever. If I had to describe myself, I'd say I'm pretty outspoken. I'm proud. I talk a lot. A lot of people say I have a big mouth, I talk when I probably shouldn't, I give my opinion without being asked. They're probably right, but I'm not just a big chatterbox. I'm caring. I'm loving. I show emotion. Some call me insightful or wise. They may be right. I try not to give myself a title. I don't call myself insightful or wise, I just call myself me. I don't write out plans, I wing it. I love colors, especially with my synesthesia. It gives me something unique that nobody else has. Oh, you don't know what that is? I'll try to explain it.

Synesthesia is when the senses are... Confused. When you hear one thing, you see, taste, feel, or smell something else. For me, I see colors when I hear sounds. I also taste things when I hear sounds. Letters and numbers have personalities and colors. Words have colors and textures. It all depends on the person.

I'd have to say my favorite letter is probably A. It's a pretty fun letter, especially with it's gorgeous lavender color. It's very fun-loving and... Unique. It doesn't care what others think of it. I wish I could be like that. I wish I could just... Not care. Wouldn't that be amazing?

"Brin, catch!" A voice cries. I turn just in time to get clobbered in the face with a rubber ball. I fall backwards onto my butt and glare up at Avery, who is laughing her butt off. I stand and shake off, grabbing the ball and throwing it with all my might, but it whizzes right past her and hits Jaden, who was sleeping peacefully against a tree. "Uh oh..." I whisper, throwing Avery a terrified glance. Jaden sits up and turns his laser glare to me. "Run!" I cry and we take off, Jaden right on our heels. We tear through the park, across the street, and over the bridge, before I get an idea. I come to a skidding stop behind a tree. "Avery, get his attention, I have an idea." I whisper, running down to the mucky water. Her eyes light up and she nods. "Hey Jaden!" She hollers. He turns around and slowly starts towards her. I glance at her and give a nod. "Look, Brin's right there. She's the one that threw the ball at you!" She cries. I wave my paws over my head as he charges towards me. I stand perfectly still. Ten yards until impact... Five yards... Three yards... One yard... I leap out of the way, "Have a nice swim!" I cry, landing in a bush. I hear a loud screech and a splash, quickly followed by gurgling and shouting. Avery glances at me. "We are SO dead." She comments, giggling. "Yes we are. Let's go get Kato. He'll be able to calm the little loser down." I offer. She nods and we dash to the house, Jaden dripping wet and covered in muck as he chases us again.

"Kato, Kato!!" I cry, pounding on the door. "Help!" Avery cries as Jaden bears down on us. I hear footsteps inside and pound even harder. "Kato!" I shout. He opens the door and I fall as the door I was leaning on moves away. "Oh my..." He mumbles, taking in the sight of two terrified kits and his mucky, wet boyfriend. Jaden sees him and his eyes grow wide. "Oh, uh, hey dude..." He mutters. "Yeah, hey Jay." Kato says, a hint of annoyance in his voice. "How about we leave these two kits alone, eh?" He offers. Jaden shrugs. "They threw a ball at me and then tricked me into falling into the marsh..." He complains. "They're young, give them a chance." Kato argues, glancing at us. He mouths "RUN" to us. I nods gratefully and Avery and I creep away slowly. We suddenly take off down the halls, the sounds of Jaden and Kato talking growing quieter and quieter.

Jaden's a nice guy, he really is. Just a little cranky. And Kato, he's pretty great too. He's always there when we have Jaden problems. And Avery... She's the best friend a girl could ask for. Yes, a bit annoying, but she's so, so loyal and fun. She's jump off a bridge for anyone. And then there's Bubbles, Avery's mom. She is so fun. She's not a cranky old "Eat your vegetables!" sort of mom. She's more of a... "Eat this brownie. Eat this cookie. Eat this ice cream." sort of mom. And she's so much fun to be around. It's like she's just another kit like Avery and I! And Paige is so much fun. She's really shy, so it was hard to get to know her, but I love her to death. She's such a sweetie pie. So supportive and friendly. I don't see how anyone could dislike her! Now Hunter is awesome. When Avery's not around, Hunter's my best pal. She's tried teaching me soccer before... That didn't end well, but it was fun. And he boyfriend, Leviticus, was a "huge help" according to her. She's pretty great though. And then there's Carson. Gosh I hate him. He's like... A constant annoyance. He's so, so annoying. He never shuts up. Ever. I don't see how Moswen can put up with him, let alone love him. Yeah, I know he's sweet and shy and fun, but he talks so much... So, so much. Sometimes I just want to smack him.
Last edited by redhorizon on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Random Info

Postby redhorizon » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 am

Fears;
-Bugs
-Jaden
-Balls - Soccer, basketball, you name it. She won't go anywhere near it.
-The dark (She'll eventually grow to deal with it, but she'll never grow out of it)

Likes;
-Avery
-Hunter
-Rain
-Blankets
-TV
-Gilmore Girls
-Drawing

Dislikes;
-Carson
-Loud noise
-Lots of noise
-Pessimists
-Cold

Favorites;
TV Show - Gilmore Girls
Color - That peachy light orange color
Letter - A
Sound - Wind blowing on a warm summer day
Scent - Baking chocolate chip cookies
Animal - Narwhal
Drink - Apple juice
Kalon - Avery or Hunter
Game - Flappy Bird (So frustrating but she loves it so much??)
Place - Japan
Movie - Guardians of The Galaxy
Book - The Warriors series

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes