[ writing dump??? ]

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: [ writing dump??? ]

Postby emoji movie » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:53 am

phone’s on 10 percent so im gonna speedrun this writing thing will def be trying to write more abt this LMAO but not now just getting ideas down

he born as the hopes and dreams of the starving, the deserted, the ones who lost everything. he was born as a bloody promise to the royal family. he was born to lead the next revolution, to show the world that there was still something worth living for. raised to be ruthless, he blotted out the voice in his head which begged for warmth.

he remembers arthur fondly. the rabbit his father had him raise, had him grow attached to. he remembers his fingers brush against the warm coloured pelt, explore and trace the intricate patterns as arthur leaned into his palm. he remembers that feeling inside his chest, a warmth originating from his fingertips as he held the rabbit, a pondering: how can one thing be so perfect?

but he was the chosen one. and the chosen one must always sacrifice.

at the time, he didn’t understand why he— barely 10— had to be the one to kill arthur. sometimes, he still doesnt understand. sometimes a sense of rage floods him as this heavy burden of carrying the hopes and dreams of his people weighs him down. he was just 10.

in his life, there had been many arthurs. trials and tribulations which would train him for the day he would need to fulfill his title. when he lost his mother, his father reminded him this was just a test of his emotional strength and his ability to carry out his duties. when his father then passed, he left him with a firm gaze as he muttered, “this is not an excuse for you to stop caring.”

when you lose the one person who has held an iron grip on you for the past 18 years of your life, you can choose two paths: lose yourself as you continue along your destined path, or realize that you can break free. he realized the second option too late.

at 18, erwin infiltrates the royal family as their body guard for the hier to the throne and the only daughter. he watches her for 3 years, aiding her journey into self discovery. several times he’s had to remind himself that he is her bodyguard as he gets closer and begins noticing parts of her intricate personality.

but alas, he is the chosen one. and chosen ones make sacrifices. he needed to act before he lost himself entirely.

“i loved you, i would look at you and wonder: how can one thing be so perfect?”

when he kills her, she smiles. she doesnt struggle. she strokes his hair as his sword plunges into her back. she understands him.

maybe arthur also understood him, in a way.

she gingerly touches his cheek, turning his head towards her.

“i know. im sorry”

“you were the closest thing to true love i have ever felt. why are you sorry?”

he never got his answer.
emoji movie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emoji movie » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:12 pm

you start to stop. when the butterflies dissipate and a heavy understanding hallows out your ribcage and sinks its claws into your chest. you start to forget. when you dont remember dates, ones that you shouldve known. you dont remember why it started, or why you still go. you start to be less. be together less. be one less. be happy less.

you’ll try. you said youd try. you have to try. its all youve ever known. you will try.

sometimes itll work, a sliver of what was exists. what had been is there. but that understanding sits in your chest, asleep, waiting for someone to acknowledge him. its over.
emoji movie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emoji movie » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:02 pm

goodbye.

the word tastes metallic. like silverware pressed against your tastebuds, or blood dripping past your lips. you aren't okay. but it'll be okay.
'EMOJI MOVIE JULY 28 TELL EVERYONE
ImageImageImage
emoji movie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery