Snowclan - The last of the clans

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Snowclan - The last of the clans

Postby ~Razzle~ » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:08 pm

All my cats have Warrior names - why not make a story?

The group :shock:

Cat count: 28 full clan cats and 1 daylight warrior = 29 cats toatal

Leader: Snowstar - A Peaceful but smart she-cat. Has 7 lives left.

Deputy: Bluefoot - A young, short tempered tom.

Medicine cat: Brownfoot - A smart, quiet young She-cat.

Warriors:
Iceheart (She-cat)- yet another stupid cat in the clan. Suspected to be related to Snowear.
Redface (Tom) - Smart and fast.
Orangebelly (She-cat) - Smart and peaceful.
Berrymouth (She-cat) - Nobody really knows her personality, as she just hunts for the clan and dissapears into the den to sleep.
Stripetail (Tom) - Smart, easygoing, and friendly.
Pinkheart (She-cat) - Wow this clan has a lot of stupid cats. Luckily this one is good at hunting.
Redeye (Tom) - Used to be a rouge, Redeye is suspected to have some Shadowclan in him.
Rowenclaw (Tom) - Traveled with Redeye until they were brought into the clan. Might have some Thunderclan in him.
Yelloweye (She-cat) - Very mellow. She has a crush on Redface, and wants kits with him.
Nightfoot (Tom) - Quiet and secretive. Only on rare occasions does he ever talk.

Daylight Warriors: Sallyheart - A stupid she-cat. 'Nuff said.

Apprentices:
Fishpaw (Tom) - Very impatient. Adores Dirtkit. Mentored by Iceheart.
Wrappaw (Tom) - One of those cats that are smart and stupid at the same time. Mentored by Berrymouth.
Spikepaw (Tom) - Rather smart, he is an amazing rabbit hunter. Mentored by Orangebelly.
Threepaw (She-cat) - Smart and shy. Mentored by Yelloweye.

Queens: None. :(

Kits:
Dirtkit (She-cat), Muskkit (Tom), and Mudkit (Tom) were all found by Redeye and Stripetail, abandoned in the woods...

Elders:
Peanutpelt - The oldest Elder, this she-cat has a soft spot for kits.
Snowear - Probably the only cat in the clan stupider than Sallyheart. Half deaf tom.
Ambereye - A smart tom. Really wanted kits. Has/had a secret crush on Bluepool.
Bluepool - A sweet she-cat. Very smart.
Eaglefeather - Tom who loves to watch birds fly.
Goldenpelt - A rather stupid tom. Much smarter than Sallyheart though.
Sweetsong - A soft-hearted she-cat. she always had dreams of being a medicine cat.
Whitefoot - Fluffy tom. Every apprentice dreads the day of checking his pelt for ticks.

Cats outside Snowclan: None. :(
so I haven't been on this site in like, forever, so I'm briefly back on to get rid of lots of my pets in exchange for art of my dog. Also if you do art and want pets send me a pm I'd love to work something out
You can contact me on my tumblr - @puppiesfortheblind - if I don't respond in a reasonable timeframe
~Razzle~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me