Maize

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Maize

Postby PurpleMonkey » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:47 am

Maize sat on her bed in her room curled in her blanket made of soft wool. The pattern on it consisted of warm colored stripes. Matt her boy friend was supposed to be hear, but he was always late. She was worried for his safty, not because it was cold, not because it was really late, but because of the new neibors. They were the only beleivers in the neiborhood. Due to the fact her boy friend was a Vampire made her worry they would want to hurt him. See if people could only just turn a blind eye then she would have been much more happy.
Knock, Knock, knock "God let that be him" She wispers to herself as she climbs out of her bed walks down the hall and opens the door. To her supprise it was a tall police man. He slapped some handcuffs on her and then pulled her out of the house.
"What did I do?" Maize said still shocked not putting up a fight.
"Its not you, but I know your boy friend Matt is a..." At that moment Matt speed into the seen grabbing the police man. Maize was so used to his sudden comings she was glad that she didnt have to go to jail. "Don't Kill me" The officer acted as if he was still in charge "I'm going to arest you for asaulting a law enforcer." Maize laugh taking the key to the cuffs and un locking them.
"Should we kill him, Maize?" Matt said in his deep voice he had his fangs beared ready to sink them in, not just for a sip but to kill.
"Hmmmn" Maize saw the cop begin to shake and beg for them not to kill him "He knows too much" Maize nodded to Matt.
Matt killed him quickly then looked to Maize. If she were normal maize would have screamed but all she did was smile.

(( Comments? Suggestions should I keep writing?))
Last edited by PurpleMonkey on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Я влюблена в Алекса. Должне я ему скажу?

I am Russia. Come join mother Russia, da? kol kol kol kol kol:D
ImageImageImage
PurpleMonkey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Maize

Postby PurpleMonkey » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:31 am

Any Body? Please I need to know weather I should waist my time on this.

ImageImageImage
PurpleMonkey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:33 pm

you should write for your own enjoyment, not rely on other people to tell you whether or not to keep going
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chabiikkaku » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:56 pm

Tess wrote:you should write for your own enjoyment, not rely on other people to tell you whether or not to keep going

Yes, you should. but i gladly give you encouragment! <3
chabiikkaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PurpleMonkey » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:39 pm

Thank you! I appretiate your advice! I will add more to the first post.

ImageImageImage
PurpleMonkey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me