Of Flight & Blood

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Of Flight & Blood

Postby sxnflxwer » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:27 am

Readers

Hi :) I'm lilkeykey14, and thanks for checking out my story!

Of Flight & Blood is a Maximum Ride/Twilight crossover fanfic. Yes. I'm writing a Twilight fanfic. I wanted to make a stronger Bella, so I decided to do this.

I know Twilight is almost no one's favorite thing (it's barely even mine), but I do enjoy making strong female characters, so here we are :)

Enjoy!

[Critique Here: Of Flight & Blood Critique]

Quick Links

Prologue
Last edited by sxnflxwer on Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
sxnflxwer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Of Flight & Blood

Postby sxnflxwer » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:46 am

Where Maximum Ride & Twilight Collide

So, here's a list of how I'm collaborating Twilight and Maximum Ride:

>Most of the characters of Twilight with the concept of Maximum Ride exercised upon one individual
>Foul-tempered, blue-eyed Bella
>There’s no Charlie and no Renee – there is, however, Valencia and Ella Martinez, both characters from Maximum Ride
>Not sure whether or not there’ll be a Jacob Black in this one. Not that I don’t love him, but I just don’t do love triangles. In light of that, after I finish this Of Flight and Blood with the Bella/Edward mashup, I may do a version of Of Flight and Blood with a Bella/Jacob mashup. That way, everyone’s happy :)
>Besides the aforementioned, all other characters are the same and so are the settings
>Multiple POV
sxnflxwer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Of Flight & Blood

Postby sxnflxwer » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:50 am

Prologue

He stepped into the clearing. The scent of blood tainted the air. He inhaled, and white, scalding fire exploded in his throat. It’d been days since he last fed.

There. On the leaf – a speck of blood. He walked cautiously towards it, listening for any movement, watching for any threat even though there were few things more dangerous than he and those like him.

And yet, he still wasn’t prepared for the missile that slammed into him and sent him crashing into a tree. The tree tumbled, cracking and splitting beneath his rock hard skin. Before he could right himself, he felt a hand wrap itself in his shirt, and he was tugged upright and flung into another tree. This one splintered but didn’t break completely.

He found himself staring into a pair of deep blue eyes that promised a slow, agonizing death. From his hole in the tree, he watched the eyes narrow as a hand tightened around his throat and pushed him further into the hole his body had created.
The scent of blood clung to the girl like a pirate to a treasure, and feathers rained down around them. There was down in her dark hair.

“Who are you?” she snarled harshly. “Speak quickly, vampire.” The hand cut off his air supply – as if he needed it. “Because the next five seconds will determine whether you live or die.”
sxnflxwer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me