Tillys story -Posting open

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: Tillys story -Posting open

Postby Tundra767 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:45 pm

I feel so sad! I have only experienced one pet death, and that was my dog, Sadie. We were so close. This dog actually taught me how to walk. She had cancer and now I'm crying. We have a new dog now, and a kitty named Penhy, a bunny, and some fish. I raised a baby turtle, but we had to let her go. She got so big. Ok now I can't see rhe letrws in thg thing bwcause I am crying. :C
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hi guys! I'm Tundra and I'm a silly
middle school cat from a huge
family! I can't wait to trade Roleplay
and chat with you! Bye!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
RP * Trades! * Friend * Kitticorns
Tundra767

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:47 pm

Aw iam sorry i didnt mean to make anyone cry :(
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra767 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:50 pm

No it's ok, I appreciate you posting her story. My baby Penny is a stray. She has a clipped ear, because they spayed her and were going to put her back but she was so sweet so I fell in love. She's a blue Siamese tabby Lynx point mix. I might post a pic soon. :D My bunny is in my siggy ♥️
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
and chat with you! Bye!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Tundra767

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wldhrt.geo » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:53 pm

Oh my god!! I feel so bad :( i cried reading this,

I used to have 5 cats and 2 passed away,

Freddie passed away with something wrong with his heart/lungs

and Daisy passed away of a heart attack, they were both 11

I'm so sorry :( I hope your okay

▛ ☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎ ▜

hi ! i’m georgia. (she/her).
adult, FdSc zoology student,
vegan, [l]gbt, music enthusiast,
zookeeper, bassist, pro animal
welfare and rights, gig-goer,
pet mamma, corvid enthusiast

▙ ☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎ ▟
wldhrt.geo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:08 pm

Thecatsfriend14546 wrote:Oh my god!! I feel so bad :( i cried reading this,

iam fine, i have a new cat, lily, named in her memory, i see little bits of Tilly in her. but i still miss her, i now sorta, collect silver tabby cat items that remind me of her, and snow leopards are my favourite animal becuse they remind me of her.
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra767 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:34 pm

Saphira344 wrote:
Thecatsfriend14546 wrote:Oh my god!! I feel so bad :( i cried reading this,

iam fine, i have a new cat, lily, named in her memory, i see little bits of Tilly in her. but i still miss her, i now sorta, collect silver tabby cat items that remind me of her, and snow leopards are my favourite animal becuse they remind me of her.

It is so hard to loose a pet, because to you, they could be a sister, brother, friend, or baby. I read this every day, and think about how lucky some of us are to have happy healthy pets to share our lives with. Never forget the ones you've lost. But do not cry too hard, because they have left all the pain and suffering behind and are happy. They will never forget you.
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
and chat with you! Bye!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Tundra767

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alithea » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:57 am

I need to grab my little fur bucket and hug her right now...this story is so sad...how did I even find this story...
my mom used to have a male cat named diesel, worst behaved feline you'd ever seen. He was gray with little stripes of black & silver, I believe, and my dad took him back to the shelter AFTER he wrecked the arms of the couches, peed on the couches, and then tore open the skin between his thumb & pointer finger. I was really young, so I don't remember him at all, but the stories I hear are awful.

My dad also had a cat, a female named Silver, I'd assume she's silver, but I haven't a clue. She lived downstairs, and one day, she was drinking water from the drains, not realizing it was poisoned, and died from it because my mom kept forgetting to get an appointment with her vet. By the time she got an appointment she was too far gone and had to be......put down.

The family cat, named Belle, is black & white with this silly white tip on her all black tail. Her back has fat tiger stripes on it, and she carries this huge bell around, along with a red leash so she doesn't get into trouble. She chases it around mom's rocking chair and the toilet... she's 2 and a half, and has a habit to stick bouncy balls under closet doors, stuffs her face into paper & plastic bags, and steals pony tail holders from the bathroom so she can get an excuse to dive into a paper bag. She's so goofy.

I feel so bad for Tilly...she must've been a sweet cat.
"𝙿𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚏 𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔...
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
                  𝙱𝚞𝚝

• •
                  𝚈
                  𝙴
                  𝙰
                  𝙷

• •
                  𝚗𝚘𝚠

𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗' 𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔."
Alithea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:07 am

reshiram123 wrote:I need to grab my little fur bucket and hug her right now...this story is so sad...how did I even find this story...
my mom used to have a male cat named diesel, worst behaved feline you'd ever seen. He was gray with little stripes of black & silver, I believe, and my dad took him back to the shelter AFTER he wrecked the arms of the couches, peed on the couches, and then tore open the skin between his thumb & pointer finger. I was really young, so I don't remember him at all, but the stories I hear are awful.

My dad also had a cat, a female named Silver, I'd assume she's silver, but I haven't a clue. She lived downstairs, and one day, she was drinking water from the drains, not realizing it was poisoned, and died from it because my mom kept forgetting to get an appointment with her vet. By the time she got an appointment she was too far gone and had to be......put down.

The family cat, named Belle, is black & white with this silly white tip on her all black tail. Her back has fat tiger stripes on it, and she carries this huge bell around, along with a red leash so she doesn't get into trouble. She chases it around mom's rocking chair and the toilet... she's 2 and a half, and has a habit to stick bouncy balls under closet doors, stuffs her face into paper & plastic bags, and steals pony tail holders from the bathroom so she can get an excuse to dive into a paper bag. She's so goofy.

I feel so bad for Tilly...she must've been a sweet cat.

She was :( and probably by my signtute it's linked in there. Iam sorry about your cats they sound lovely

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LOCW_Bluestarwarrior » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:24 pm

Im so sorry for your poor kitty.... I lost my girl to a 3 month battle with cancer in 2010. I still have her son and little fuzzy gray blob who I rescued,but losing pets sticks with you forever. I wish you better luck with future pets. </3
------------
------------Call me Blue
------------adult // fan of a great
------------many things
------------ImageImageImage
------------
------------
------------ImageImage
------------Art credit - me
------------
LOCW_Bluestarwarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:25 pm

LOCW_Bluestarwarrior wrote:Im so sorry for your poor kitty.... I lost my girl to a 3 month battle with cancer in 2010. I still have her son and little fuzzy gray blob who I rescued,but losing pets sticks with you forever. I wish you better luck with future pets. </3

Ive had my new girl, Lily fr about 3 years, i got her a few days after tilly pasted as i missed having a cat sleep on my bed. Her name Lily is after Tilly, Move one L to replace the T.

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me